PDA

View Full Version : game freeze Droid

MaroonMonsoon
10-05-2013, 08:03 PM
Game freezing on droid over run airbase. Won't load from ltq or map. Goes black freezes up

bilyBA
10-05-2013, 08:07 PM
Same here. Tried unistalling even. No change

JDub
10-05-2013, 08:18 PM
Based of this thread I tried loading that map on my droid and it wont load for me either.

MaroonMonsoon
10-05-2013, 08:42 PM
Good times! Maybe we can get free gold and units outta it!

JDub
10-05-2013, 09:11 PM

Can I take a hit off your pipe? You seem to have better stuff then me.

Haven't been playing long have you?

Drsquishems
10-05-2013, 09:16 PM
Same problem here, I cant attack or raid anyone off of my news feed,I am stuck at Level 3 of the Thundercrap challenge and cant load the Military base map, or any map for that matter without my screen going black and the game freezing and booting me out to the home screen.Tried restarted, tried uninstalling and reinstalling numerous times, tried emailing gree NUMEROUS times, to no avail.I guess this is a sign that I should just quit this game.

Javy
10-05-2013, 10:20 PM
Same here, the ltq zones don't load. I just see a green arrow, then the game freezes and crashes. Android HTC ONE

What?
10-06-2013, 03:40 AM
30 minutes and counting. Just leaving my phone on (screen doesn't shut off if the game is running). I have been unable to get to this map. I tried turning on 4g and wifi, resetting and nothing seems to work.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/77678822-605C-46E7-A032-B5ADEECBD154-10249-000012A4ED290775_zps7aa09187.jpg

Beauford
10-06-2013, 05:41 AM
I had a similar issue. Kept freezing. I clicked on all the maps before and after. Restarted the app, restarted the phone. On one of the maps it went black, but after a couple of minutes it loaded, so I left the phone on the overrun airbase. for 10 minutes+ and finally it worked.

izcobra
10-06-2013, 07:06 AM
in addition, my entire device, galxy s3 locks up for 2 minutes after i attempt Thunderstrike 18/20

gerryo
10-06-2013, 08:36 AM
Game freezing on droid over run airbase. Won't load from ltq or map. Goes black freezes up

this has been happening to me for over 2 months, when u load the screen and it comes up black and all u see maybe the target arrow, just set your phone, tablet, or whatever your using and let it sit for
anywhere from moments to up to 15 minutes, THIS will work , i have waited up to 14minutes before for the darn thing to load, but this is the way u need to do it, and it will load normally next time.

This is an issue so far as i can tell only on android, if this has happened on ios or anything else thats lets us know.

Systematrix
10-06-2013, 09:38 AM
this has been happening to me for over 2 months, when u load the screen and it comes up black and all u see maybe the target arrow, just set your phone, tablet, or whatever your using and let it sit for
anywhere from moments to up to 15 minutes, THIS will work , i have waited up to 14minutes before for the darn thing to load, but this is the way u need to do it, and it will load normally next time.

This is an issue so far as i can tell only on android, if this has happened on ios or anything else thats lets us know.

This is not working for me. Same issue as everyone else on Android, I've let my phone site for 45 minutes, nothing is loading. I'll leave it for a while longer I guess and see since I've already wasted 1000s of energy points while my bar sits full. :(

gerryo
10-06-2013, 09:48 AM
This is not working for me. Same issue as everyone else on Android, I've let my phone site for 45 minutes, nothing is loading. I'll leave it for a while longer I guess and see since I've already wasted 1000s of energy points while my bar sits full. :(

i'm not to sure, and i'm sure you have uninstalled and reinstalled, (damn i hate when i sound like the jokers at GREE)the game and all. sry man.

Systematrix
10-06-2013, 10:14 AM
Haha, np, I appreciate you sharing what worked for you. Yes, reinstalled multiple times. Tried every trick I know and still nothing.

bsmith2k3
10-06-2013, 10:37 AM
Freezing on two separate devices. Help. Time is of the essence. Tried rebooting, reloading and reinstalling and restarting. Nothing works.

SpikeyKit
10-06-2013, 10:40 AM
Got a few in my faction, Droid only all same problems, all tried the same thing. All maps are down, could do with this being sorted

bilyBA
10-06-2013, 12:44 PM
Still no response? Cmon gree get it together

digisyn
10-06-2013, 02:07 PM
I didn't have this issue until installing a data update today. Now I'm stuck a 14/30 prestige... black map, green arrow & force close. Sent HT

What?
10-06-2013, 03:29 PM
After 45 minutes the map finally loaded for me. Restarting and reinstalling or anything else didn't work. You need to just wait and don't interrupt the traveling to the map. Seriously though 45 minutes? I think since this is the first time I've ever been to the map the data wasn't downloaded and stored on the phone in a cache. I noticed on the iPad it takes a little longer to go to a map you've never been before, but I'm talking an extra 20 seconds not 45 minutes. Once the data is stored though it loads normally.

Agent Orange
10-06-2013, 03:30 PM
Sadly this is an ongoing problem with the Android app. On the bright side you can still access your player for some that is no longer possible.

maddog081
10-06-2013, 04:06 PM
I guess we are going to be the unfortunate ones not to be able to finish. I thought gree had there ish together, guess not.

bilyBA
10-06-2013, 05:22 PM
Thanks. I tried letting it sit there and load the map. After 30 mins it finally clicked through

Sparkle
10-06-2013, 08:11 PM
So what is Gree going to do about it? I put in 3 tickets yesterday and they closed them because they know a the problem. I'm now way behind my faction peers building attack /defense for the next war. The last time they stole 50 k off my stats they did nothing to make it up. This is beyond disgusting. Yet I still play. Nasty little game has me hooked.

Sadee
10-06-2013, 08:32 PM
I am so glad I found this thread. I have had this issue for 2 days now and have sent so many reports and your game gave has stopped working reports to gree they must be just sick of me.

I get that stupid green arrow and then nothing. I can't exit the game right. and then my Phone has to be hard booted because it freezed the entire phone.

I just bought this phone. it was released October 2nd it's the new Galaxy note 3 I am so upset that I'm having any issues with it period. I really thought it was the phone. I'm so so happy I'm not alone.

Not that I'm happy that everybody is having these problems but just glad I'm not the only one lol
all I know it's putting a real crimp in my questing. Cant exactly earn any rewards if you're stuck.

:mad:Fix this Gree:mad:

Steg
10-07-2013, 12:14 AM
Government area goes black and doesn't load for me so I cant get past 10/20 of ltq.

Have sent ticket to Gree from game with all the info etc.

Javy
10-07-2013, 09:40 AM
Bump for help gree....

Private Party
10-07-2013, 10:01 AM
While you're waiting on Gree, let your phone sit and attempt to load the level. It took my Droid Razr about 10 minutes to load the Overrun Airbase earlier today. Of course there are other posts saying 45 minutes and 5 hours, so your mileage may vary.

Badfrog2
10-07-2013, 10:33 AM
Same problem here on a Galaxy S3, took about 10 minutes for it to finally load-

ZX6
10-07-2013, 10:42 AM
All of the above! I have tried everything except hanging upside down! Sometimes it works n other times nothing. The most consistent part is that frozen arrow. I certainly hope GREE compensates us though very unlikely...

Pickle!
10-07-2013, 12:35 PM
Same here. Locks up on the 1st stage of the new LTQ and FLTQ now also.

ZX6
10-07-2013, 12:41 PM
Seriously! Lock up occurring on the next fltq as well! GREE you need to make this right and right now! Sorry...venting

Drsquishems
10-07-2013, 01:30 PM
I have been sending tickets and reporting this to gree since friday, every single time.And guess what, they have done nothing, well on the bright side they dont get no more of my money since they make it blatantly obvious that they do not care one bit about the players enjoying their game.Just venting a bit here since gee isnt responding to this.

CJ54
10-07-2013, 01:33 PM
I have been sending tickets and reporting this to gree since friday, every single time.And guess what, they have done nothing, well on the bright side they dont get no more of my money since they make it blatantly obvious that they do not care one bit about the players enjoying their game.Just venting a bit here since gee isnt responding to this.

Crash issues are (9 times out of 10) a client-side issue related to memory. That means that unlike data or server, we can't just push a fix immediately and it usually requires multiple reports from different devices experiencing the issue to debug. It's not an issue of caring or not.

Drsquishems
10-07-2013, 01:44 PM
Crash issues are (9 times out of 10) a client-side issue related to memory. That means that unlike data or server, we can't just push a fix immediately and it usually requires multiple reports from different devices experiencing the issue to debug. It's not an issue of caring or not.
My game worked just fine until the last the thunderstrike ltq came out, since then it has been like this.I have tried the uninstall/reinstall, restart, wait forever to load tricks in numerous combinations.What should I do then? Get a new device and wait 3 weeks for the transfer to go thru?

Grego29
10-07-2013, 02:23 PM
Here's the irony of it all. Check out the discription of what was fixed in the latest version of MW available on Google Play under "What's New"

v3.8.4.5
• {Bug Fix} Fixed random crash after doing a goal for upgrading buildings.
v3.8.4.4
• Performance Improvements
• {Bug Fix} Player avatar creation greatly reduced.
• {Bug Fix} Improved load time when traveling to new maps.
• {Bug Fix} Fixed a crash when traveling.

I waited for 2 hours for Overrun base to load. Did not load. Just bare dirt with green arrow. No joy!!