PDA

View Full Version : Smallest possible change for largest increase in enjoyment

gnolaum
10-05-2013, 05:54 PM
Lets hear yours, here's mine (added yours):

1) Let Epic Skeleton Tomb drop 3 Snakeskin Leather Strips.
2) Add 2* armors (Glacial, Exorcist, Forgemasters, Flamestone Finery) to crafting using existing materials (i.e. Glacial = 10x Shiny Shard + 10x Hydra Scales + 25,000-30,000g). Crafting time should be 8-12 hours.
3) More quests! Quest/story reset? Timed Quests!
4) Bigger bonuses post level 100. More armor slots, gold, gems, etc.
5) Better communication.

Hildigam
10-05-2013, 05:58 PM
8 and 12hr craft armors. Basically take away 2star from being fusion only. Add a bunch new maps making them craftable.

Aerin Kylantra
10-05-2013, 06:15 PM
I'm simply in favor of more quests, or a recoding to allow you to redo the quests at a higher difficulty once you finish the first time...with greater non-gem rewards for re-doing the quests.

OR

Add more stages to the map with many new quests associated. In game grinding is far less dull if you have some end goal for the grinding, and a reward to target at the end of the day. Even something as simple as having two new storyline armours, 100k-200k extra gold, a decent chunk of experience, and some extra fusion stones would be good news compared to...tombs...click...fight...fight...fight...fight ...special...snakes...tombs...click...repeat.

So...more stages/quests. Timed quests are good, too...if they aren't easy.

I'm done.

gnolaum
10-05-2013, 06:20 PM
8 and 12hr craft armors. Basically take away 2star from being fusion only. Add a bunch new maps making them craftable.

Good idea!

But adding new areas wouldn't be a small change (but a welcome one!). I'd phrase it this way:

2) Add 2* armors (Glacial, Exorcist, Forgemasters, Flamestone Finery) to crafting using existing materials (i.e. Glacial = 10x Shiny Shard + 10x Hydra Scales + 25,000-30,000g). Crafting time should be 8-12 hours.

BethMo
10-05-2013, 06:47 PM
+1 armor slot every 5 levels after level 100.

Unresolved
10-05-2013, 06:55 PM
1 gem per level past 100. Would give a small incentive to actually start leveling.

Barbanium
10-05-2013, 06:56 PM
About adding more stages, why not place a DRAGON as the final
boss. Or all added stages would have dragons as bosses maybe? The game is "Knights & Dragons" after all. ;)

And how about an option to upgrade structures past level 3 for more gold income/faster crafting? I would definitely like that! :D

EljayK
10-05-2013, 07:30 PM
Fusion bonuses taking both elements into account. IE: snakeskin would give 28 to another snakeskin.

BW Rhaegar
10-05-2013, 07:48 PM
A stage that is only accessible at level 100+ that rewards gold instead of EXP.

Noirlust
10-05-2013, 08:07 PM
Add another level to the castle or a dungeon or mote, with the addition of adding new buildings

Noirlust
10-05-2013, 08:11 PM
In game personal message inbox and a personal wall to leave banter on

More admins and moderators on the forum and in game, giving us information before you release it.

Let guilds be able to declare war on another guild of there choosing anytime they like, and still have a 3 day war tournament once a month.

cafedecoy
10-06-2013, 02:51 AM

5) Better communication.

1) YES
2) YES
3) BIG YES
4) No - I'm generally not in favor of "let the rich get richer" scheme. Don't get me wrong - I'm in lv 100 + with a handful of maxed out legendaries and epics, and while I enjoy beating on the little folks, I would like to think that they can catch up to me in some perceivable time. It gets lonely at the top too :P
5) yes

US GanjaBoy
10-06-2013, 03:47 AM
It's getting boring to read new ideas, having many supporters too, and not seeing them realize...

Bryanv2
10-06-2013, 06:35 AM
Yea that's the problem. Every single one of these ideas would make the game so much better, but I just have 0 hope it'll actually get implemented lol. The only one maybe being the subscription idea lol

@cafe 4) No. Why not? Getting higher should give better bonuses. Else there is 0 motivation to ever level (Which there is literally no reason to go 100+ now) Now making high level only quests and stuff for armors I might disagree with.

Marco_
10-06-2013, 10:02 AM
1 gem per level past 100. Would give a small incentive to actually start leveling.
For some that would be 20 gems per week, so about equal to what you'd get from epic boss rewards up to 60 + arena quest + arena ribbon A all combined. (I have a level 392 person on my friendlist)
I just don't see Gree allowing plenty of people to double their in-game gem income.
I do like the suggestion of making it more frequent than the current 1 in 6 levels for gems and 1 in 11 levels for gold keys though; just don't think "every level" is realistic to ask for.

Bryanv2
10-06-2013, 12:54 PM
For some that would be 20 gems per week, so about equal to what you'd get from epic boss rewards up to 60 + arena quest + arena ribbon A all combined. (I have a level 392 person on my friendlist)
I just don't see Gree allowing plenty of people to double their in-game gem income.
I do like the suggestion of making it more frequent than the current 1 in 6 levels for gems and 1 in 11 levels for gold keys though; just don't think "every level" is realistic to ask for.

That's only a very tiny % though. I haven't met anyone above 150 so far yet for example. And a lot of people get that same amount or more from advertisements weekly too.

Or every other level. At least more than 1000 gold, it's disgusting xD even a level 5 player has little to absolutely no use for a 1000 gold. May I ask how players are leveling that fast btw? I'm not caring for levels anymore, but haunting epic runs give me like 1/30th of a bar it seems at level 105 now.

Barbanium
10-06-2013, 01:33 PM
Here are another suggestions:

-increased level cap to 200 or 300 instead of just 100; knights will gain stats and health past level 100

-affordable accessories; with the new wing and capes made available by doing easy quests, why not make the existing accessories less costly? Make them purchasable by gold instead of gems, maybe?

-viewable EP of armors; it would be nice to see how much exact EP is needed to level up an armor or max armor

Raichu
10-06-2013, 05:43 PM
I know this sounds stupid but why not make capes give bonuses, like the myth hunter cape, maybe like a plus 5% bonus

deathexe
10-06-2013, 05:55 PM
I know this sounds stupid but why not make capes give bonuses, like the myth hunter cape, maybe like a plus 5% bonus

How easy would it be to get his cape? A 5% bonus would be pretty overpowered in many cases, and if it's easy enough to get, it'll basically be inflating stats and it'll just end up making Gree increase the difficulty of bosses to suit this increase of stats.

Accessories that give bonuses are pretty good, but maybe something like +1% or 2%? to stats, +1 to epic boss energy regeneration and double chance of drop rate from storyline bosses. I could see it becoming guild war rewards in the future though.

Sparkle_DPA
10-06-2013, 10:52 PM
Yeah i got simple change for gree. Hurry the hell up and come out with a REAL armor that counters maelstrom and cloudrange, not a ****ty earth mono like tectonic where 3 of the current epics counter it. Sorry for the rant but seriously... how long do we have to wait before a proper counter comes out cause if i have to wait for another month, im seriously gonna question gree's balancing.

Unresolved
10-06-2013, 10:55 PM
Yeah i got simple change for gree. Hurry the hell up and come out with a REAL armor that counters maelstrom and cloudrange, not a ****ty earth mono like tectonic where 3 of the current epics counter it. Sorry for the rant but seriously... how long do we have to wait before a proper counter comes out cause if i have to wait for another month, im seriously gonna question gree's balancing.

Errr, Beastmaster is a counter against Mael/cloud.

Sparkle_DPA
10-06-2013, 11:00 PM
Errr, Beastmaster is a counter against Mael/cloud.

Oh, i guess yer right, why was i thinking it was water and spirit for a second... Everyone ignore my rant. lol.

Sparkle_DPA
10-07-2013, 04:07 PM
ok no... i take it back unresolved, based off the reward for the war, its safe to say gree knows NOTHING about balancement. Lets add another spirit to the list of epics.... yeah, smart move...

ilvtfu
10-08-2013, 09:44 AM
I support all of these.

KOA
10-08-2013, 12:06 PM
1) increase cap on guild levels
2) increase cap on player levels
3) add new elements to the game to increase armor combinations (fire, spirit, earth, wind, water is getting old)
4) new buildings
5) fix armor storage (stack armors)

The list goes on and on. They can pretty much do anything to drastically improve gameplay. I'm assuming a few major overhauls are in the works since the gameplay has become repetitive.

Hirro
10-08-2013, 01:13 PM
1. +1 armor slot every 10 levels past level 100 (which was mention earlier)
2. +1 gem every 25 levels past level 100 (which was mention earlier)
3. new attack animation from weekly Legendary armor
4. add a higher difficulty past Epic level in the Kingdom of Darkness and/or add a new dungeon with harder enemies
5. add a purchasable passive stats in the Guild (i.e. "2% increase in HP regen while out of combat, 5% decrease in crafting armor, current max is at 10% at level 3 armorsmith) past Guild level 15
6. add passive stat increase when wearing capes (which was mention earlier) i.e. 1% increase in attack or defense but not both and purchasable either 5million gold or 100 gems.

Just my wish list :)

PS: What is the release date for Rainbow Kaleidoscopic Raiment+ (Epic armor) with 3500 combined stats????

bosskiller
10-08-2013, 01:17 PM
A storage! For example, if you want to get a few more Armorsmiths, but don't want to get rid of your training fields, you can just throw the training fields in the storage, so you can get them back later without having to pay for them!

busteroaf
10-08-2013, 03:47 PM
1) increase cap on guild levels
2) increase cap on player levels
3) add new elements to the game to increase armor combinations (fire, spirit, earth, wind, water is getting old)
4) new buildings
5) fix armor storage (stack armors)

The list goes on and on. They can pretty much do anything to drastically improve gameplay. I'm assuming a few major overhauls are in the works since the gameplay has become repetitive.

#3 Um... you do realize how unbalanced the game would be if they only added a one or two elements right? They'd also have to unload a bunch of new armors with the release of the new element to not totally throw things off.

A storage! For example, if you want to get a few more Armorsmiths, but don't want to get rid of your training fields, you can just throw the training fields in the storage, so you can get them back later without having to pay for them!

I feel like this idea has been thrown out there before... and yet people scoffed at it for some reason...

Oyster
10-08-2013, 04:27 PM

5) Better communication.

1. Yes pls!
2. Yes pls!
3. moderate feeling, but still towards yes pls!
4. haven't reached 100 yet, irrelevant for me. but if there are more quests it'd make me happy.
5. sure, why not. P.S don't we have one of the dev, Elita who roams here?

add few more...
1. sorting ability in armor selection (by stars, attack, defense, & elements)
2. sorting ability in friend list (by attack, level & element armor on the corresponding state. e.g when fighting epic boss, element armor sort would sort the epic boss armor the friend's wearing).
3. More sorting ability when deciding crafting armors. filter function would be great as well.
4. My Armor page. rather than accessing "My Knights", I want to see the list of my armors, and assign them to knights.

The sorting ability would most likely involve UI changes and further development. number 1 - 2 sorting are pretty important imo.

KOA
10-08-2013, 05:47 PM
#3 Um... you do realize how unbalanced the game would be if they only added a one or two elements right? They'd also have to unload a bunch of new armors with the release of the new element to not totally throw things off.

I never said one or two elements. It would obviously have to be another cycle of elements that don't have to have any correlation with the current cycle of elements. Yes... new elements would mean new armors...

gnolaum
10-08-2013, 06:15 PM
I had an idea that might be interesting as an alternative to my previous posted 1&2
A) When you kill an end level boss of EPIC difficulty with a single hit you get a double drop.
B) On ~4 levels (NOT Skeleton Tombs) when you get a double drop you could have a chance of instead getting alternate materials for added 2* crafts.

The Pale Rider
10-08-2013, 06:49 PM
Just thinking about the thread title:

Put a bag over your head before coming to bed?

busteroaf
10-08-2013, 06:50 PM
Just thinking about the thread title:

Put a bag over your head before coming to bed?

Most creative post all day. +1 internets

gnolaum
10-08-2013, 08:12 PM
Seems a little large to me, it just needs to cover the mouth and nose. A small ziplock should suffice.

Most creative post all day. +1 internets

Well know that you mention it ... if you did this then it would be right :P.

imTectonic
10-08-2013, 08:34 PM
I support the original thread.

Paladineguru
10-09-2013, 10:17 AM
I support packets of lube sent to spenders once a month, that way it doesn't hurt as much when we get screwed in the bum opening chests.

Wandering Chaos
10-09-2013, 10:23 AM
the ability to sort armor by rarity would be nice

firefly333
10-09-2013, 11:03 AM
I think there should be some kind of bonus for leveling up past level 100. I dont even try to level up for the mostly 1000 gold bonus. 1000 in gold?? thats it any more?

They could add 1 attack and defense every 5 levels or some thing that would be worth doing.