PDA

View Full Version : Gold Bonus Program

nkeywithdnb
10-05-2013, 03:11 PM
Can someone post the link to sign up for the gold bonus program? Thank you.

10-05-2013, 03:49 PM
Just send in a ticket saying you would like to enroll

BoilerPaulie
10-05-2013, 03:57 PM
http://sgiz.mobi/s3/c3a9c56314f0

Looks a little bit sketchy since it isn't hosted on an official Gree or Funzio site, but that's the direct link that support sent me. It's legit.

Although why you want to keep throwing money at this dumpster fire is beyond me. Godspeed.

nkeywithdnb
10-05-2013, 11:14 PM
Thank you, that was the link I was looking for.

http://sgiz.mobi/s3/c3a9c56314f0

Looks a little bit sketchy since it isn't hosted on an official Gree or Funzio site, but that's the direct link that support sent me. It's legit.

Although why you want to keep throwing money at this dumpster fire is beyond me. Godspeed.

SevenO9
10-06-2013, 05:25 AM
I might be paranoid, but entering data including name, email and invite code into some random web site posted by some random guy sounds like a bad idea. No offense Pauli, your link might be 100% legit, this is more a general statement.

BoilerPaulie
10-06-2013, 09:25 AM
I might be paranoid, but entering data including name, email and invite code into some random web site posted by some random guy sounds like a bad idea. No offense Pauli, your link might be 100% legit, this is more a general statement.

No offense taken. I felt the same way about it when I originally found it. So I refrained from filling out the form until I heard back from support, but the month had already ended when they got back to me, so they refused to honor the bonus for my purchases from the previous month because I had not submitted the form before the month ended and they have a "policy" to never retroactively award bonuses. One of several reasons they will never see another dime from me.

spcmorris
10-06-2013, 04:23 PM
No offense taken. I felt the same way about it when I originally found it. So I refrained from filling out the form until I heard back from support, but the month had already ended when they got back to me, so they refused to honor the bonus for my purchases from the previous month because I had not submitted the form before the month ended and they have a "policy" to never retroactively award bonuses. One of several reasons they will never see another dime from me.

That's one thing that burnt me up. I spent $577 total in September yet since I "didn't inquire" about the program or "sign up" before month's end, I'm not entitled to it. Really?! Great incentive. So now that I AM a member of this frivolous program, I'll never meet the quota, ever again. Thanks Gree, you're saving me money by the day.