PDA

View Full Version : Gree can we have a dialog between you and our players?

Plutorules
10-05-2013, 10:03 AM
Hi Gree and everybody

Since I have now played this game a long time and enjoyed many thing and even lived with the many droid issues. I live with them and says its ok - to an extend.

Over the last couple of months there has been many chances in the game and I would like to thank Gree to expand the peace time - hope it will stay at this length.

Now with the many chances I must say that I am surprices that there is no more communication on the chances from Gree. Would it be possible to have a couple of players having direct line to you so we can get straight answers. I do understand there has to bee a limit to how studpid questions you can answer so there should be some guidelines to what you can ask Gree about.

You introduce many things and I for one is happy that you innovate the game but the factions have made many strategic plans so would be nice to know about new things.

Hope Gree reads this.

Teal'c
10-05-2013, 10:34 AM
I would like this very much. Everquest Next does this videos called "Round Table" discussions where they talk about hot, or controversial topics in the forums. I believe this is good but as many of said in the comments that it is a false sense of participation.