PDA

View Full Version : Gree please stop handing out units with massive stats

Tyrant
10-05-2013, 06:59 AM
I'm not saying that you shouldn't make them available, but thousands of players getting tanks with 8k attack is absurd, while I appreciate the stats I think for the games sake you need to increase the difficulty of getting such units. And please stop putting 100k+ stat units in the game.

smart tiger
10-05-2013, 07:23 AM
I don't think it is absurd if GREE gives out good units.

But it is absolutely weird that GREE gave out the tanks to a faction event where people who did nothing also got the rewards worth 8000 stats.. while in the TOF or other events, where we have to work so hard and also gain so much xp, the units are not at all comparable to the wraith thingies.. I don't get GREE's sense of stats inflation..

ryguy8899
10-05-2013, 07:28 AM
Oh ma gosh here we go again..... Stop posting these pointless threads gree doesn't give a crap what you think they only care what the massive gold buying factions like SUP1 want. Stat inflation is fun.Now with new units I get more money from raids every day I'm sure others do too.

Wayne-Metal
10-05-2013, 07:44 AM
I think there should be a level cap on it. When I was level 20 I barely had 8k stats. Now people around that level have 600k stats. Not fair for older players.

Skoalrulz
10-05-2013, 08:04 AM
I think there should be a level cap on it. When I was level 20 I barely had 8k stats. Now people around that level have 600k stats. Not fair for older players.

I agree with you on that.

Viva la Revolution
10-05-2013, 08:09 AM
agree, all the low level players who only needed to be in a faction who completed the fltq's can now with all the super stats units (easily) defeat the boss. Not fair for people who really worked in the past to get thier stats up.

Tyrant
10-05-2013, 08:25 AM
Oh ma gosh here we go again..... Stop posting these pointless threads gree doesn't give a crap what you think they only care what the massive gold buying factions like SUP1 want. Stat inflation is fun.Now with new units I get more money from raids every day I'm sure others do too.

Really now? I wasn't aware you worked for them.

ryguy8899
10-05-2013, 09:22 AM
Ohh I don't work for them I just know people in SUP.

Hupernikomen
10-05-2013, 09:29 AM
Ryguy, you might want to update your signature. There are now 200k lv 50 and under players eligible for your faction.

ryguy8899
10-05-2013, 09:31 AM
Good point

Stooboot
10-05-2013, 09:32 AM
Its already done theres not going back now mine as well keep it going. If they start giving out crap units now its pointless, stat inflation will only rise

smart tiger
10-05-2013, 10:10 AM
I find TOF to be the most non-inflation-oriented event.. any thoughts about that?

I mean, on one hand we get 8000 stats + 3% defence increase X 7 times for killing a few bosses per head.. and TOF, where we need to log back in every hour to ensure the regenerated stamina doesn't stand wasted for 3 days.. we get such petty units.. I have no problem with stats inflation.. I have no issues with XP gain either.. I just have a problem with having to work extra hard i some events with disproportionate gains in stats...
In fact, I feel like skipping this event.. let my peers get 2-3K stats ahead of me for now.. It doesn't matter much really..

Ivan the Dictator
10-06-2013, 02:02 PM
Ryguy, you might want to update your signature. There are now 200k lv 50 and under players eligible for your faction.

I'm level 33 with 500k attack and defense

LosKevanos
10-06-2013, 02:11 PM
I do hope GREE pays attention to this...

Because this 3000 allies thing is totally gonna screw up the entire balance and economics of the game otherwise... It's just going to be another inflation that makes the current inflated stats absolutely no end value... 1 million stats is the new 100k... Everybody's got em... Increase the units and yup... Now everyone has 5 million stats... And the top three faction players have 10's of millions... now the new goal is even further away and harder to get... now the trophies are even more ridiculous... 7 and 8 digit trophies! What is recommended here actually restores the balance and economy of stats in the game, making it a fair advantage to those players at those levels and a mark of achievement... It actually increases the strategy of the game and gives it more objective than what has been happening since India and especially France... Rather than awarding these god trophies to everyone, we're allowing them to utilize more of their own units they have already earned... And as suggested, we can actually start to break the game up into leagues to isolate the poor under 100k stat crowd from the over 1 million crowd... From the over 5 million crowd... And then we can have world domination placements for each league... That way the trophies can be adjusted to the stats of the league... You don't like being restrained by your league? Then advance to the next one! It rewards the diligence of players that are go getters instead of penalizing them. It also placated all the farmers out there who want to sit on the Porsche and drink sun tea until its time to collect their money so they can upgrade their farm... Life is good in the under 100k crowd...

Seriously... You wanna save the game and make everyone happy... Below is how to do so without blowing the bubble on the economy and ruining it for everyone.

Originally Posted by Wai
I think some consideration could have been given to a different plan for L300.

I understand Gree sees a need to increase the highest level to 300.

There is a reward, as there was last time for reaching 250.

Those that went for the L250 reward last time then complained that they were at L250 and were thereby disadvantaged. Being at 250 has many advantages but I also accept it comes with some restrictions.

I suggest there is NO REWARD for reaching L300 this time. I accept its now too late but the rest of this could be considered to once and for all solve the problem of many rushing there and then voicing the perennial complaint.

I understand the the unit numbers will be increased to 3,000 from the current 2,000.

This is my suggestion: when we reach L100 we are entitled to have 500 allies which allows us 2,000 units. A factor of 4 x our level in units using the maximum 500 allies. That is to say 100 x 5 = 500 x 4 = 2,000

I suggest 500 allies REMAIN THE LIMIT.

When a player reaches Level 200 (or somewhere near that) allow that factor to be increased to 5 x your max 500 allies. So a level 200 would still maintain 500 allies but would then be able to multiply the allies 500 x 5 = 2,500 units.

When reaching L300 (or at a level near to that) then the maximum 500 allies is multiplied by 6 to become 500 x 6 = 3,000 units.

When Level 400 (or whatever level) is required then it will become 500 x 7 = 3,500 units.

This would give the higher levels an advantage beyond significant, would finally solve the perennial complaint and would give everyone the encouragement to get there without undue delay.

Of course, any factor could be used and the level they commence is arbitrary and can be locked in anywhere that balances encouragement with fairness.

The rivals gap can close more (which is always another complaint), and must close more since a significant advantage is given to higher levels more than current.

Think about it Mr/Ms Gree.

Ivan the Dictator
10-06-2013, 02:21 PM
Damn dude, you got no life.

Led
10-06-2013, 02:49 PM
The can of worms has been opened. Gree can't go back to units with lower stats now its to late.

kelvinng
10-06-2013, 03:16 PM
not when people need to spend close to 5k gold and get a lousy 6k LTQ prize w/o boost, yet some people do nothing in a faction getting 8k unit

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?70218-Operation-Thunderstrike&p=1015684&viewfull=1#post1015684

LosKevanos
10-06-2013, 04:26 PM
Exactly... It's belligerent indifference to the economics of the game

LoveAndPeace
10-06-2013, 05:46 PM
Du calme svp ;)
Pls dont complain about measly 5/600/s unit in pvp..
Simply ignore them ;)..
I gained 40k+ in à simple évent so wth am i supposed
To move for less..
This is thé usual imbalance typical for the endgame of a company which bought
à game and fired all its original coders..
(just Check out grées stock price telling stories
about future prospects...)
I just take thé time being to say goodbye to thé good friends
ive found hère :/)
Thanks All :))

thundarr
10-06-2013, 06:14 PM
Du calme svp ;)
Pls dont complain about measly 5/600/s unit in pvp..
Simply ignore them ;)..
I gained 40k+ in à simple évent so wth am i supposed
To move for less..
This is thé usual imbalance typical for the endgame of a company which bought
à game and fired all its original coders..
(just Check out grées stock price telling stories
about future prospects...)
I just take thé time being to say goodbye to thé good friends
ive found hère :/)
Thanks All :))

Gree stock is trading at a 52 week low. Soon their cash cows will be put to pasture. They are going crazy handing out high stat units and trying to get us to spend more and more but it is going to backfire. Whats the point of spending a fortune when an LLP faction can do better. I am now a free player lucky I am on iOS and watch videos for free gold.

TIMB0
10-06-2013, 06:19 PM

If stat inflation is fun, then mayhaps you'd better change your signature line from "if you have 400K attack and defense and aren't top 100" ad to something a bit more with the times. As if you'd take anyone with those now ridiculously low stats that only a month ago might have been decent.

LoveAndPeace
10-06-2013, 06:38 PM
Yes,absolutely right, but what did you expect @thundarr :((
Just read the recent headlines..
Last one the most interesting ..

--Gree closes Osaka office, loses 200 employees
By Emily Gera on Oct 03, 2013 at 6:13a
--Another round of layoffs at Gree - this time voluntary
--GREE closes Osaka office, looks to reduce workforce by 11 percent
--Anil Dharni on how Grees tightening its belt and GAME QUALITY (..!!)