PDA

View Full Version : How do you rate GREE player experience?

Dutchie
10-05-2013, 12:10 AM
How do you rate GREE player experience and will you continue to buy their products now and any future game that they might release or has the experience left a bad taste in your mouth and you vow never to purchase another product now or in the future. Have your say...

Dutchie
10-05-2013, 04:15 AM
Only a few votes with 50+ views... looks like players don't care either way and will just keep plodding on whatever GREE throws at them. Prove me wrong by having your vote or say...

Gdy
10-05-2013, 12:04 PM
* Great player experience and I will continue not to buy GREE products ;)

Zulfiqaar
10-05-2013, 12:07 PM
I dunno what to vote for...
im having an awesome player experience, but am a free player so never will buy...
But they can cut down on force closes
I see almost everybody complaining at the recent stat inflation, but to me its the best thing ive experienced since i started around 9 months ago.
ive quadrupled my stats in 2 week (200-800k), and this was the most fun gameplay i had...

CDR Shepard
10-05-2013, 12:36 PM
Lol I wish you made it so you could view poll votes. I bet almost all that put they would quit now are still playing the game and will continue to...

Zulfiqaar
10-05-2013, 01:00 PM
Lol i was thinking the same thing!

Kefa
10-05-2013, 01:01 PM
If the overall experience were truly that negative for most players, MW wouldn't be ranked so high in the App store top grossing games list.

Roc1720
10-05-2013, 06:53 PM
Its a fun game but the lack of information given with new events or when GREE does not respond to issues with the game it begins to turn you off from playing. I think players understand the game better than GREE the current race to level 300 award proves. I guess they save money by not beta testing or not caring if they upset members but wouldn't they make even more money with a happy customer base? I know not everyone will be happy with GREEs choices but it be nice to feel like they truly tried or cared.

Dutchie
10-05-2013, 11:26 PM
I dunno what to vote for...im having an awesome player experience, but am a free player so never will buy...But they can cut down on force closesI see almost everybody complaining at the recent stat inflation, but to me its the best thing ive experienced since i started around 9 months ago.ive quadrupled my stats in 2 week (200-800k), and this was the most fun gameplay i had... I should have added 2 more options for free players... Great player experience but I don't buy GREE products and poor player experience but I don't buy GREE products. Unfortunately I can't find a way to change the poll and add these options, so apologies for that :(

Socks
10-06-2013, 08:15 AM
I'm still waiting for both of my characters to get their reward for Ireland. When was that, like March or April?

Dutchie
10-08-2013, 09:21 AM
If you haven't voted, please do so... It only takes a minute! General feedback might help them try to make the right changes :/

TAA Sam
10-08-2013, 09:29 AM
Voted: Poor player experience and I will quit now and I will never buy another GREE products.

Used to enjoy the game, had fun in my faction and still do, some great people there, but recently with the 50 million events on offer, problem after problem, I've decided to quit. When a game turns into a chore and stops being fun, it's time to quit. It's as if the people at Gree are purposely trying to drive people away from the game. Makes no sense!!!

NaRciS
10-08-2013, 10:13 AM
* Great player experience and I will continue not to buy GREE products ;)

Agreed with the above, also the player experience for me comes from my faction, no future money spend on this game as it stands, although I would "never say never" If I enjoy something and it works and I can see a point in spending some cash, I will.

I just can't see it with MW, things continue to move the wrong way..

Dutchie
10-08-2013, 10:24 AM
I should have put more options in the poll, but I can't add them and I don't want to start a new one. Maybe another at Xmas to see how things have moved on, unless I have been left to turn the lights off ;)

Dutchie
10-08-2013, 12:34 PM
Eddie says...game over. Eddie is probably not wrong :)

Kimm
10-08-2013, 02:55 PM
Another option/answer
Poor player experience, untill issues will be fixed ( android) or improved (both) I will not buy any of gree products anymore. =checkbox!V

Agent Orange
10-08-2013, 03:59 PM
Kind of in the middle with your voting parameters. Since I'm a very light gold buyer I would say I'm getting pretty much what I was expecting. The player experience from a customer service standpoint has actually improved a lot, yes I know many of you would heavily dispute that last comment but I'm thinking back to the very beginning of the game in the middle of November of 2011.

If you thought customer service was non existent now it was considerably worse then.

These last changes/events are probably the final nail in the coffin for me and thankfully because I don't have much of an investment cash wise in the game I'm comfortable in packing it in at any time vs someone who has spent thousands of dollars on the game. Granted in terms of time..... a totally different story.

If it were not for the many great people I've met playing the game I would have quit long ago, but now I think Gree is on the fast track to burning everyone out and that is a pity. The game though may really have run it's course.

Chimera
10-08-2013, 07:17 PM
Great player experience. Good customer service.
Play every day. For me, its fun because I have not spent anything.
I liked it when there was more "drama" on the forum.
Everybody agrees nowadays.