PDA

View Full Version : GREE give us a clear answer

dpghost mobile
10-04-2013, 09:13 PM
I liked LTQ's.
Since my leader explained me soon after being accepted, you can use the energy regeneration all time and you just have to hit one hit less than the kill.
Mean time we evolved to all kind of maps and targets, and pre-staging is a source of heavy unwanted XP.
In the past the prestige goal went exactly on the same path so you can use the pre-staged targets only once, then they moved to multiple targeting the same NPC.
This is new, leaving the targets out to be pre-staged and deleting them minutes away from the start of LTQ.
Never mind, I won't lower myself to qualify this move.
I really don't like XP and for the name of decency I expect Gree to say it loud:
YOU DON'T WANT US TO PRE-STAGE?
A simple yes or no will be highly appreciated

Skoalrulz
10-04-2013, 09:19 PM
You had to write all that to say what your real question was. Your brilliant. You should have been able to figure out that gree did not want you prestaging.

Max Power
10-04-2013, 10:05 PM
Wow....duh!

dpghost mobile
10-04-2013, 10:15 PM
There is a fine line between pushing you and convincing you.
Hope that you remember that here is more than one fish in the sea, and you can always choose another sandbox to play with

milankovitch
10-04-2013, 10:34 PM
You had to write all that to say what your real question was. Your brilliant. You should have been able to figure out that gree did not want you prestaging.

so you're not the first person I've read that posted this piece of information. I guess I don't understand the leap that people are making from point A to point B in this regard.

What exactly about what occurred today indicates that GREE doesn't want us staging targets? So...they removed targets from an event that ended on Sept. 28, targets that sat on the maps for 6 days after the event ended. Has gree stated that they don't want us to stage targets? When they removed the old targets today they added new targets and you can start staging them in preparation for the FLTQ. All that this move does is reduce the amount of time a faction has to stage the targets and for those factions that want to complete the missions it will require more gold use because they have had less time to stage their maps. Hell, they could put new targets on the maps today and not use them in the upcoming FLTQ.

The gave some lame excuse about not being able to remove the targets sooner because it has to be done with a "deploy" and they can only do so many a week. They are the company, they can do what they when they want. The chose to leave the targets there and they chose when to remove them. **EDIT How many updates have pushed through since the previous event ended???

Daisy Heart
10-04-2013, 10:38 PM
Yup that about sums it up...Gree don't care about your feelings....never will...get on with it...hell while you're at it might as well start a new account...haha...not gonna go there...vented enough