PDA

View Full Version : Above level 150 is useless

Hupernikomen
10-04-2013, 08:12 PM
I have sat back and watch my under lv 150 factionmates gain close to, if not more than, 500k stats on this one boss event with little to no gold (and am excited for them, they did a lot of work getting there). While i have been doing good to make boss 50 for minimal gains being at level 156.

Pretty humbling to go from being one of the biggest in your faction to an average player in a few short days. My stats have been labor intensive. I feel as i have wasted a lot of effort. I am now 400k behind people 60 levels my junior, who before the boss event I was an easy 150k larger than.

I get the sense this is how baseball players feel when they get sent back to the minor leagues while in their 30's. do i keep my chin up and keep working hard, or realize my opportunity to be competitive at a higher level has passed me up?

I wonder how many vaults it would have taken to keep up. I was doing 900k damage on the boss. I never saw a definite amount for boss 100 in the highest tier.

What is the use at this point? The next boss I will fall another 400k behind.

Needed to vent my frustrations! Game on....

warrends
10-04-2013, 08:46 PM
I'm venting right with you Hup. Sucks when your faction founder is feeling this way. Spending close to a year building a strong player AND a great top 150 faction, only to get shot down by the gaming developers having no clue whatsoever how to evolve and yet maintain a balance between high and low, old and new. This isn't us. This is GREE. Period. We're all wondering how they will handle the new herds of mutant LLPs who've only been playing for a few months with stats as high or higher than those of us who have been playing, and playing properly, for over a year.

Blade of 3
10-04-2013, 09:58 PM
I'm about to be in your situation too. I just plan to do all the events and ignore my level.

huminator
10-04-2013, 10:07 PM
Totally agree; I (level173) will never gets up with low levels because they will get every time 100 bosses with an unit we can dream of and every unit they receive for defeating bosses. It's not fair and I am thinking to start a new account. Will go in a faction who gets the wrath 7 times and than do bosses. Do not need to spent money on gold because I will get stronger every boss by 200.000....

Why bothering doing wars, goals etcetera and spent money.

Please do something about the game so leveling is rewarded and/or those boss events.

Hupernikomen
10-04-2013, 10:19 PM
I'm about to be in your situation too. I just plan to do all the events and ignore my level.

Exactly what i was thinking.

Daisy Heart
10-04-2013, 10:32 PM
Its sad...that's about a I can say...I have a guy in my faction as we speak who started a new character on another device to help with wall banging and at level 20 he got the units from that easy ltq and then the other one and is now a few easy hits away from getting 100 bosses and getting the bonus from finishing that as well as the faction side for the mega bonus units...he is currently at over 350k on att/def and once he hits the 100 mark he will be about 600k...all this at.....wait for it....level 34 now in 3 weeks...its sad really...thanks for ruining the game Gree....applaud as another one goes down the drain

Bravo Zulu
10-04-2013, 10:49 PM
I have sat back and watch my under lv 150 factionmates gain close to, if not more than, 500k stats on this one boss event with little to no gold (and am excited for them, they did a lot of work getting there). While i have been doing good to make boss 50 for minimal gains being at level 156.

Pretty humbling to go from being one of the biggest in your faction to an average player in a few short days. My stats have been labor intensive. I feel as i have wasted a lot of effort. I am now 400k behind people 60 levels my junior, who before the boss event I was an easy 150k larger than.

I get the sense this is how baseball players feel when they get sent back to the minor leagues while in their 30's. do i keep my chin up and keep working hard, or realize my opportunity to be competitive at a higher level has passed me up?

I wonder how many vaults it would have taken to keep up. I was doing 900k damage on the boss. I never saw a definite amount for boss 100 in the highest tier.

What is the use at this point? The next boss I will fall another 400k behind.

Needed to vent my frustrations! Game on....

You are feeling the pain everyone who hits a new tier feels- it doesn't get much better with the bosses. I have three players- a level 216 a level 101 and a level 20. My level 20 still kills a level 50 boss with 1 free hit.

Truth is you have a couple of options. One is to keep your chin up and know that boss events now come with some higher Xp gain (my level 20 was level 12 before 50 bosses). Your faction mates even 30 levels below 150 with hit level 150 within 4-6 weeks if you guys continue to do faction events. While they are hitting bosses you can make sure all of your boost buildings are level 10, and spend a little gold to get you to a place that balances gain with spending. You can also buy the LE sets where you only have to buy 2/4 of the set to get the free unit (they do this right before each war now). While they are killing bosses today and tomorrow play the FvF tournaments where you attack x amount of people for a unit. Your best bet, though, is to focus on the LTEs like the last one where finishing individual and faction parts in prestige yield a high unit. Any unit with a % increase is a better place to spend your gold. Another option is to change you flag to whichever area you have the strongest units in. For example, of you have great air unit % boosts- change your flag to Russia.

Until the inequity with the bosses in the higher levels is addressed, all we can do is strategize as much as possible and then watch. And yeah, it sucks. But trust that however you were playing to get ahead might pull you up again once they hit 150. At 150 their stats still won't get them any further on the boss than yours do. We have all been there.

Badass action man
10-04-2013, 11:11 PM
yeah i spent over a yr developing my guy, my mates lvl 32 finishd the boss n is now on par with me. im excited for him but yes, loyalty is not rewarded

tytitotu
10-04-2013, 11:40 PM
bia heibeken gia (http://tinngan.vn/Heineken-chi-51-ty-do-Singapore-hoan-tat-mua-bia-Tiger_6-0-347592.html) tri 1 thuong hieu toan cau

Big John
10-05-2013, 04:05 AM
I remember everyone was worried about the shark zone but now the sharks are at the low levels.

Hupernikomen
10-05-2013, 07:45 AM
I remember everyone was worried about the shark zone but now the sharks are at the low levels.

You have got that right. And lets not even talk about the gap everyone has between attack and defense. I will be lucky to find a target near my level next wd.

Blade of 3
10-05-2013, 09:15 AM

LOL. Everyone level up as fast as possible so the low level sharks don't get you but not too much so you are a whale target. You can't win.

Teal'c
10-05-2013, 10:32 AM
I'm venting right with you Hup. Sucks when your faction founder is feeling this way. Spending close to a year building a strong player AND a great top 150 faction, only to get shot down by the gaming developers having no clue whatsoever how to evolve and yet maintain a balance between high and low, old and new. This isn't us. This is GREE. Period. We're all wondering how they will handle the new herds of mutant LLPs who've only been playing for a few months with stats as high or higher than those of us who have been playing, and playing properly, for over a year.

I agree with this completely. It seems the time invested has been for nothing, this feeling must be enhanced a thousand fold for those who have been playing for years, and have put money into the game. It saddens me deeply when devs don't take the time to sit down with the players and refine their games out anymore. It seems like everything in the 'gaming' industry is just a cash grab now.

Blade of 3
10-05-2013, 10:42 AM
I agree with this completely. It seems the time invested has been for nothing, this feeling must be enhanced a thousand fold for those who have been playing for years, and have put money into the game. It saddens me deeply when devs don't take the time to sit down with the players and refine their games out anymore. It seems like everything in the 'gaming' industry is just a cash grab now.

My guess is they are trying to maximize profits of the heavy spenders before this game crashes. The mechanics of this game are completely screwed and are only getting worse. This game honestly had so much more going for it if they would have put a little more thought into it.

Bstreazy
10-05-2013, 11:33 AM
correction: above 100 is useless. I'm out as soon as my gold runs out. Screw gree, screw this game, hands down the worse mis-management of a game that I've ever experienced. Which is a shame, because the potential here is awesome.

Jhenry02
10-05-2013, 12:42 PM
I got ya on this one hup. I was 170ish when WD started. I'm at 234 and requiring gold to hit boss 50.

-J

La La594
10-05-2013, 01:20 PM
Is/was this not the perfect time to start a new acct? thus lengthing the game for you, I have 4 accts 2 are sold up bases, one hlp 1mil + a/d, and my new born which is only 30 odd days old is less than level 40 and has 600k + a/d, I thought after last war, that gree was trying to allowing the older players in good faction the oppertunity to start over, its not much fun spend gold and only getting 100wd pts :( So with much appreciation to my faction, I now have a sweat llp to spend some gold on, was that not there plan?

Hupernikomen
10-05-2013, 01:57 PM
Perhaps if i could start over on my phone i would do it, but there is no guarantee that the next boss will be this insane. And i really it isn't.

Starling
10-05-2013, 02:02 PM
I like this thread. I'm not over 150 but its clearly lop-sided against those that are over 150. This needs to be at the top of the "FIX IT NOW LIST".

Jhenry02
10-05-2013, 02:03 PM
I just want a 50% return and a restart.

ffp
10-05-2013, 02:41 PM
Is/was this not the perfect time to start a new acct? thus lengthing the game for you, I have 4 accts 2 are sold up bases, one hlp 1mil + a/d, and my new born which is only 30 odd days old is less than level 40 and has 600k + a/d, I thought after last war, that gree was trying to allowing the older players in good faction the oppertunity to start over, its not much fun spend gold and only getting 100wd pts :( So with much appreciation to my faction, I now have a sweat llp to spend some gold on, was that not there plan?

Monster LLPs are actually poison to the game. It tells new players if you aren't born with a silver spoon (good factions), you have no way of getting ahead. Handing out over the top units just widens the gap between the haves and have not.

Am I bitter because I didn't get the units? No, because I happen to be in a good faction so I got all the good faction units. But if players retire, how do we find replacements? Poach from a lower level faction? Those players won't have your units and end up being smashed during WD. Employ a current faction member's LLP? If they quit, you lose 2 players not 1.

10-05-2013, 03:52 PM
Level 100 boss was 240 million health on top tier

Hupernikomen
10-05-2013, 04:28 PM
Level 100 boss was 240 million health on top tier

Yes it was and according to my rough calculations I could have beaten boss 100 with 36 refills..had I been willing to do the other 320 refills to get that far..not counting the refills I would have used to restart the timer. Meanwhile my llp in the 100-150 tier could have beaten the boss for a cool 1.5 vaults. I passed on that also. 500k stats for 1.5 vaults doesn't seem too shabby at all. I think I will wait 3 months and get 500k for a few refills though.

Does gree have any clue that people just grew went from 600k attack to 1.4 mil attack in 1 week?

Why would I want to waste that kind of money when 6 months from now every bit of money I have spent is irrelevant by one event?

I have enjoyed the competitiveness of this game up to this point. This has shaken my resolve to trudge forward.

Anxiously awaiting the next move by this company.

Chris_
10-05-2013, 06:22 PM
They really need to break the tiers up more. How can a lvl 151 player be expected to do the same ammount of damage as a lvl 250. If they would make a lvl 151-200 teir it would make it a little better. Maybe

Snipey
10-05-2013, 07:04 PM
I think this is one of grees biggest issues right now, I camped for most of the game, the only thing I envy of you high level players is the regen units you have that i camped out on which aren't even that great anymore considering boss is too hard for 90% of 151 n up to beat with a respectable amount of gold and WD is not all about points anymore which u can attack more but score lower, it's more about gold hits at end for win streaks. I think the best solution for all of my big brothers is if gree is going to keep the same redicoulous teirs, be nice and at least break 151-200 and 201-250 and 251-300 but let you guys bring 3000 units into battle. It would really make alot of people happy, gree will make money from HLPs spending money on bosses exc. I know they announced this was gunna happen but I only see the 300 level. If y'all had an extra 1000 units over the lower guys it would even it out more, I think higher level player who've been playing long and def spending more money should have the edge. Gree please listen to all these complaints and do something about it. And feel free to accedntly put in a Tom cat striker or bridge jumper in an event again 😍😍😘

Snipey
10-05-2013, 07:15 PM
Also if u actually played the game b4 stat inflation u were screwed off the bat. I remember in Greenland I played with my friend and he was level 97 with 60k attack and took out almost every single DL with one hit. He had spent about $1000 on the game at that point already. Most big stats are gained throw boss events and WD and if u were already level 100 from playing for a year and this came out you'd have to spend more than my broke a55 makes in a year to keep up with new accounts. They only edge u really got from playing the first year or so if you didn't camp was boosts. Now they will add hundreds of thousands of att n def if u spend the money to complete these events. This is just me rambling, while I enjoy the big flashy units with huge stats I see more people quitting than ever b4 or abandoning there HLP unless its a monster n starting over. Also my friend is now level 188 and has spent quite a bit more than me but has been playing the game for fun in top 250/400 not going for stats so much and after this last boss event my stats are higher than his in every area at level 60

heal
10-05-2013, 09:53 PM
I have been the benefit of this boss event, and my top 150 faction finishing the ltq's (especially the one where the maps were locked for me). I resisted the hate to change into a semi camper, and benefited from being in the right place at the right time. For me it was a no brainer, why keep levelling up without appropriate stat gain to suit the level?

The faction ltq's and good rewards from streaks, etc during WD gave me the stats required to complete boss 100. Yes I spent gold but it was well spent.

With recruitment from lower factions, I agree with ffp, though there are some player from top 1500-4000 factions who did increadibly well with streaks and have massive stats for their level too.

I like my new stats but I have to agree with Huper, it's not right and gree needs to do something. They created this mess. They need to fix it.

Gen CheeBye
10-05-2013, 10:33 PM
Nothing to fix imho. This is exactly what gree wants.

The LLPs are fast catching up in terms of stats and the only way out for those higher level players are to spend more gold in events to keep themselves ahead.

Hupernikomen
10-06-2013, 11:25 AM
Nothing to fix imho. This is exactly what gree wants.

The LLPs are fast catching up in terms of stats and the only way out for those higher level players are to spend more gold in events to keep themselves ahead.

So true. Meanwhile i just lost a factionmate and gold spender who is disillusioned. Gree created 1 in his place though, which is all that matters to them.

Just balance the game..that is what we want. Being able to double ones stats from 700k to 1.4 mil for 300 gold is insane. That is what my buddy did. Congrats to him.

That same growth in above lv 150 tier would have cost me 5 vaults of gold minimum. Granted at 900k attack i am not that strong at my tier, but that is top 90% or so of my rivals. He was probably top 97% of his rivals so i can see him being able to beat the boss at a discount.

And beating the boss isn't really the issue...the issue is the insane stats gained from doing it.

What a paradigm shift this one event has been!

New name for the game should be "beat the boss". Nothing else matters.

Who dares wins
10-06-2013, 01:15 PM
So the best advice I can give you is do what eveyone else is doing start a new acc on another device built it up and when u eventually pass ur current acc transfer it but my advice Dnt bother with ltq events or you will lvl up to quickly and be back where u started