View Full Version : Contemplations

ptong
10-04-2013, 07:52 PM
1. gold free to teach gree's devs a lesson
2. legal avenues?
3. quit - anyone has gree's physical location? lol

LosKevanos
10-04-2013, 07:56 PM
Unfortunately, there is not much that can be done unless the top 10-25 factions and other interested factions/players unite and agree to boycott the Mexico event altogether thereby hitting them hard and sending a powerful message regarding the power that we as their consumers hold...as before calculated, confirmed, and discussed at length in the top three prizes for Mexico thread... The top 3 factions essentially give at least 1 billion real world revenue to GREE every WD event to obtain and maintain those positions... This would be a major hello, time to wake up and smell the coffee message to GREE that will hopefully impact the required changes that we in the majority have been patiently expecting and waiting for. This game has become a major bank roll for GREE's other projects and ventures and they need to learn this valuable lesson... If your players are unsatisfied, you won't get far. It's difficult to say that this will even pique the interest of the super united pirate clans... But they have the power to change this game for the better... All I'm suggesting is that they and we make the sacrifice necessary to use it... The game is quickly becoming pointless and if we wish to preserve our investment and past time, action is required now.

King Dante!
10-04-2013, 08:04 PM
1. gold free to teach gree's devs a lesson
2. legal avenues?
3. quit - anyone has gree's physical location? lol
1. Gold strikes have never worked in the past.
2. Legal action?... bwahahhahaahaha
3. You're probably too addicted to quit.

LosKevanos
10-04-2013, 08:17 PM
King Dante is right... Taking legal action requires a war chest which does not exist and unless there is the united support from the top heavy gold spenders along with the masses of affiliated little guys who are willing to sacrifice and forego their usual placements and trophies in addition to not spending their usual allotments of WD event gold... It's pointless to even discuss the issue. The only realistic solution then is to resign as an individual and move on to greener pastures where your custom is honored and appreciated... The eventual demise of this game will continue its trend if GREE does not change it's practices and many more will hit their last straw and follow suit.

Kefa
10-04-2013, 08:28 PM
I don't know what your particular grievance is, but if you're that unhappy just choose 3 and be done with it. Delete it and move on to things that will satisfy you more.

Donkstar
10-04-2013, 11:16 PM
What ptong has started is a discussion. Its not just the gold spent in WD, its the gold spending for the other events that means as much, if not more. This game has gone from, what one member of my faction called, a "****ter" game, when you went to the bathroom and played. Once every hour or two for ten minutes. The only other time you played longer was in WD. I'm sure that most people here are active players, who now, have an invested interest in this game. The top factions use outside resources to organize the game. From doing this, we have developed relationships with our fellow members. I think I speak for most everyone when I say this has become a full time commitment. Leta try to spread some real conversation here without the name calling.

Badass action man
10-04-2013, 11:33 PM
1. Gold strikes have never worked in the past.
2. Legal action?... bwahahhahaahaha
3. You're probably too addicted to quit.

#2 legal options is a genuine avenue to be explored. they offer a product, then change it after people spend money on it with no prior information released. Consumer protection laws are in place to protect people from unethical decisions made by those offering a product. I wouldn't laugh it off and I wouldn't be surprised if there is a customer or group of customers now enraged enough to follow this option through. Not to mention this stat inflation which means people who have spent thousands on developing a strong character are now being surpassed by new players. That is devaluing a product and im not certain about how legal this practice is however it is 100% wrong on principle

ptong
10-04-2013, 11:43 PM
It just came to my attention on why I'm 'complaining' and some others aren't - beyond the ability to throw money at the game and spend gold! I've heard about hackers and stuff who can do wonders so this kind of 'changes' never really affects them as much as it affects me (and probably some others).

Twist of Cain
10-05-2013, 02:52 PM
So the King is dead....good riddance to bad rubbish :)

Stacey
10-05-2013, 03:04 PM
So the King is dead....good riddance to bad rubbish :)
Here here!