PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Gree

Sinner
10-04-2013, 07:12 PM
I still love this game ! I don't mind spending real money on it. I love being part of my faction and glad to have met all of the players in my group. You've always helped with problems and account transfers in a very timely manner. If people don't like the awards for ltq's or top whatever finishes or that you took away their prestaging or their stats got too high too fast or blah blah blah blah blah then they should quit or tell their therapist. Maybe even invest in Midol and tampons (no offense meant to female players just the males who have mental vajayjays) instead of gold. What the hell is wrong with you all ? Are your real lives that crappy you have to keep beating a dead horse over and over and over and over to make yourselves feel better ? Gree gave us a forum that is helpful and a wealth of information thanks to other players time spent doing walkthroughs and info. This is not a complaint department !!!!!! Yes I'm complaining about complainers again . Two wrongs do make a right if I'm the one doing the last wrong •

LosKevanos
10-04-2013, 07:34 PM
It's evident that the recent changes haven't affected you adversely to where you aren't receiving value for your real money spent... That is where the source of the complaints are stemming from and rightfully so. Yes, you use gold, but probably not in amounts that these other top players are and have... That's the issue... It is upon their money that you are able to sit back and enjoy your leisure free use of the game and the occasional here and there gold use. We're talking about players who are spending multiple vaults of gold in order to have the advantage to their game it supposedly gives and not receiving what they spent their gold on due to repeated offenses of poor communication and customer satisfaction. I no where spend as much as they do or in the ways they do but I can empathize with their feeling of being robbed... Essentially they bought a car in good faith and it no longer runs due to no fault of their own and they are being told by GREE that there was no assurance given that just because it ran two weeks ago doesn't mean it would even run now or in the first place... How are they not entitled to feel disappointment, anger, frustration, abandoned, cheated, and betrayed? Call them wingers if you must, I respect your right to feel and believe as you wish... But right is right and wrong is wrong... This was on all accounts wrong.

Ronin79
10-04-2013, 07:36 PM
Message to GREEd - Hello Gree,

I've been playing this game for close to 2 years and I am use to spending an average of $500 a month. I've always been satisfied with GREE in-game rewards for what I spent up until now.
Since you decided to take out pre-staged missions I calculate an additional 22% energy required to finish current ltq. This only promotes more gold purchases with pre-stage strategy out the window, probably due to your f uc k up on previous ltq where every mission required only one hit to complete. Regardless of this assumption I will not accept this form of extortion and will retire from GREE games as a result of your choices. Please feel free to enlighten me, maybe my math is wrong and I am imagining all of this lol thanks for ruining my gaming experience, this is suppose to be a strategy war game which I loved to play, not an annual increase in spending to achieve these new goals. In short, GO F UC K YOURSELVES if you don't already! It's a sad day for me, I'll spend my gold bonus and call it a day.

Thank you

CJ D
10-04-2013, 08:35 PM
I still love this game ! I don't mind spending real money on it. I love being part of my faction and glad to have met all of the players in my group. You've always helped with problems and account transfers in a very timely manner. If people don't like the awards for ltq's or top whatever finishes or that you took away their prestaging or their stats got too high too fast or blah blah blah blah blah then they should quit or tell their therapist. Maybe even invest in Midol and tampons (no offense meant to female players just the males who have mental vajayjays) instead of gold. What the hell is wrong with you all ? Are your real lives that crappy you have to keep beating a dead horse over and over and over and over to make yourselves feel better ? Gree gave us a forum that is helpful and a wealth of information thanks to other players time spent doing walkthroughs and info. This is not a complaint department !!!!!! Yes I'm complaining about complainers again . Two wrongs do make a right if I'm the one doing the last wrong •

You are/were the guy in school who got hung up by his underwear on the flagpole and then thanked the guys for doing it cause you needed a new pair anyway aren't you?

Sinner
10-04-2013, 08:58 PM
No CjD I never once thanked them. Been in a top 50 to 75 faction since factions began. I spend quite a bit but not foolish amounts . BTW no one makes you use foolish amounts but your ego. This isn't the first time prestaging has been wiped out! Prestage at your own risk ! Game has never been just about strategy . It's been about money and some strategy. I made a strategic choice to not prestage all of the elite targets but i did do a few (too many honestly) but i didn't and never will use money to prestage. Too risky in my opinion. I don't like that anyone lost money prestaging.

dpghost mobile
10-04-2013, 09:15 PM
I liked LTQ's.
Since my leader explained me soon after being accepted, you can use the energy regeneration all time and you just have to hit one hit less than the kill.
Mean time we evolved to all kind of maps and targets, and pre-staging is a source of heavy unwanted XP.
In the past the prestige goal went exactly on the same path so you can use the pre-staged targets only once, then they moved to multiple targeting the same NPC.
This is new, leaving the targets out to be pre-staged and deleting them minutes away from the start of LTQ.
Never mind, I won't lower myself to qualify this move.
I really don't like XP and for the name of decency I expect Gree to say it loud:
YOU DON'T WANT US TO PRE-STAGE?
A simple yes or no will be highly appreciate

Sinner
10-05-2013, 04:15 PM
CJ D y is u b coming at me like Armenian hotdog salesman ?