PDA

View Full Version : Gree stop using a dart board to plan your game

What?
10-04-2013, 04:01 PM
Seriously, this is the most inconsistent game I have ever seen. It is so erratic and unpredictable. Furthermore, the complete lack of communication is appalling. It's like gree writes a list of things and pins it on a dart board and where the dart hits is what they do. There appears to be no thought or foresight. The irony is last event I didn't pre-stage anything and I got a comment from my faction leader saying I wasn't participating and maybe it was time to find another faction. I was trying to participate, but the event went so fast it was impossible to complete without pre-staging before people in my faction, who did pre-stage, moved on to the next mission. So in order to help the faction for this event I spent the last week or so pre-staging all the new elite missions I could find. Now with one stroke of brilliance all my work, and times, and effort has been for naught. A complete and utter failure, which makes me ponder what is the point? It's like I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't.

This could all be avoided if you either introduced the units when the event goes live and then remove them when it is over. Or how about a little freaking consistency? Instead you leave the units up for two weeks and then remove them? What the hell is that? Or you could have made the units at least not be able to be hit. Or better yet tell people that they would be removed before the next event. No notice, no warning, no communication whatsoever is not a way to run a business. Especially in such a turbulent time when so many changes are happening to the game. All people need is a little reassuring and an explanation of your motives. This hamhanded approach of deconstruction by chaos is retarded.

Mastert55
10-04-2013, 04:07 PM
I think most of the MW community is behind you. Seriously Gree, for the millionth time...get your sh!t together.

LosKevanos
10-04-2013, 04:50 PM
Unfortunately, there is not much that can be done unless the top 10-25 factions and other interested factions/players unite and agree to boycott the Mexico event altogether thereby sending a powerful message regarding the power that we as their consumers hold...as before calculated, confirmed, and discussed at length in the top three prizes for Mexico thread... The top 3 factions essentially give at least 1 billion real world revenue to GREE every WD event to obtain and maintain those positions... This would be a major hello, time to wake up and smell the coffee message to GREE that will hopefully impact the required changes that we in the majority have been patiently expecting and waiting for. This game has become a major bank roll for GREE's other projects and ventures and they need to learn this valuable lesson... If your players are unsatisfied, you won't get far. It's difficult to say that this will even pique the interest of the super united pirate clans... But they have the power to change this game for the better... All I'm suggesting is that they and we make the sacrifice necessary to use it... The game is quickly becoming pointless and if we wish to preserve our investment and past time, action is required now.