PDA

View Full Version : To everyone mad about wasting energy prestaging...

King Dante!
10-04-2013, 02:00 PM
How can you all be mad at Gree for adding new elite targets?

IMHO, prestaging is essentially just a bunch players trying to take advantage of an exploit. It was completely obvious that Gree had been trying to find a work around for all the player who had been prestaging during past LTQ events, so why is everyone so surprised?

You all took the risk of prestaging, and Gree was just one step ahead.

Syros
10-04-2013, 02:03 PM
If they were planning on removing the current set of units they should have done so after the last event ended. Obviously they knew people would be pre-staging, you pretty much have to in order to stay competitive without dropping a ton of gold. It's a slap in the face to leave the units in place then remove them right before the next even knowing that a large portion of the customer base has been spending XP\energy on them.

I'm sure they've been trying to come up with a way to stop pre-staging, that is fine... there is a right and wrong way to go about it though. They chose the wrong way for sure.

DILL3NGER
10-04-2013, 02:05 PM
Oh look at me I'm so clever and self righteous!

It's not the point and you know it. It's just yet another case of Gree ****ing us over. If they had no intention of using the units why not remove them after the event?

Why not introduce them again before the event starts so we can't prestage? Oh no they can't do that cod that's too sensible and won't make us money.

Do me a favour and stop with the self righteous attitude and mugging people off.

Azreiel
10-04-2013, 02:06 PM
No it's not a slap in the face it's pretty damn funny actually. We are sitting here copies these post and placing them on our forum. Stop your crying cuz you thought you had it all figured out and come to find out you didn't. Also why in the world would you use gold to prestage lol

Jrich
10-04-2013, 02:09 PM
prestaging is not an exploit. players are taking advantage of exisitng gameplay mechanics. it has been a normal part of game strategy from the beginning. anyone remember trying to get a 20mil nano built with only a 10mil vault? the common strategy was to prestage a bunch of high map bosses so one could get the extra 10mil quickly without being attacked overvault.

so there dante

DILL3NGER
10-04-2013, 02:10 PM
No it's not a slap in the face it's pretty damn funny actually. We are sitting here copies these post and placing them on our forum. Stop your crying cuz you thought you had it all figured out and come to find out you didn't. Also why in the world would you use gold to prestage lol

Who's used gold to prestage?

What they are doing is making us spend gold to complete the LTQ by taking away our ability to prestage.

Syros
10-04-2013, 02:10 PM

A company angering their customer base by being unethical and shady may be entertaining to you for some reason, however it's not good for the overall health of the company.

ryguy8899
10-04-2013, 02:12 PM
i didn't prestage so i dont really care.

HGF69
10-04-2013, 02:13 PM
First off everyone has the right to prestage. End of. No argument.

If people spent money like I did on trying to get ahead legitimately and Gree moves the goal posts, then in most countries they have an obligation to inform their users that they plan to make the change.

They wiped parts of the game that we were not told they were going to.

If you spent money on trying to beat this game and your provider did not provide a duty of care to its users you will be entitled to compensation.

Azreiel
10-04-2013, 02:14 PM
Hey I prestaged as well and not upset at all. Typical though people actually have to work for something and they bytch. Honestly the amount of energy it takes to do the ltq are not worth the units gained but go ahead and gain that xp

dpghost mobile
10-04-2013, 02:15 PM
You right, we shouldn't be mad at Gree, we should be mad at ourselves, for not finding another game
Thank you

Syros
10-04-2013, 02:17 PM
Hey I prestaged as well and not upset at all. Typical though people actually have to work for something and they bytch. Honestly the amount of energy it takes to do the ltq are not worth the units gained but go ahead and gain that xp

Just because you're not upset doesn't mean others do not have the right to be. Personally my faction put a lot of team work and effort into pre-staging for the next event. It's very disheartening to see that all wasted.

While I respect your feelings and opinion of the matter I'd hope you would do the same for everyone else that is voicing their grievances on the forum.

King Dante!
10-04-2013, 02:18 PM
]If they were planning on removing the current set of units they should have done so after the last event ended. [/B] Obviously they knew people would be pre-staging, you pretty much have to in order to stay competitive without dropping a ton of gold. It's a slap in the face to leave the units in place then remove them right before the next even knowing that a large portion of the customer base has been spending XP\energy on them.

I'm sure they've been trying to come up with a way to stop pre-staging, that is fine... there is a right and wrong way to go about it though. They chose the wrong way for sure.
If they removed the targets right after the last LTQ, then people would of just prestaged those targets.... derp.

I actually think Gree did choose the right way to stop prestaging. I just think the players were a bit too over zealous.

Roborhino
10-04-2013, 02:23 PM
Bravo Gree... Actually like what they have done... The game was predictable with prestaging... Good work... Notice people weren't complaining when they were getting 8000 attack units for not a lot if effort...

King Dante!
10-04-2013, 02:25 PM
Oh look at me I'm so clever and self righteous!

It's not the point and you know it. It's just yet another case of Gree ****ing us over. If they had no intention of using the units why not remove them after the event?

Why not introduce them again before the event starts so we can't prestage? Oh no they can't do that cod that's too sensible and won't make us money.

Do me a favour and stop with the self righteous attitude and mugging people off.
I clearly stated "IN MY HUMBLE OPINION".. this has nothing to do with me being self righteous, but everything to do with me voicing my opinion. If you don't like it... guess what?

Not a single ____ is given.

Socks
10-04-2013, 02:26 PM
I'm so glad I never prestage targets for large purchases that would otherwise find me way, way overvaulted.

Oh, wait.

Well that sucks.

Zulfiqaar
10-04-2013, 02:27 PM
A case of people assuming things...i assumed that they would disappear soon, i didnt know they would go today

King Dante!
10-04-2013, 02:30 PM
Players are always looking for a work around, a loophole, or an exploit..

Whether it's "overtime" during the Collect 10 Events/Box Events, "prestaging" the LTQs, deleting the game and reinstalling it in an attempt to get previous LE buildings, etc.

The whole purpose of these events is to complete a specific task in a specific amount of time, players need to stop trying to cheat the system.

LosKevanos
10-04-2013, 02:35 PM
Consumer satisfaction is key to any business model and without it, an epidemic of bad morale and reputation ensues and mass exodus to competing businesses that have superior customer satisfaction is the result, ending in decreased revenue and eventual ruin. The pattern of poor communication and fateful decisions on the part of GREE that has repeatedly decreased consumer satisfaction, has established a precedent with its loyal and devoted following that has already begun to unravel its future success with this product... It's as though they are purposefully attempting to destroy everything they have created and shows the immaturity of business experience in their administration that has focused solely on functional product means to try and increase profit instead of fostering the means to ensure consumer satisfaction whereby the entire profits are earned. If current events continue, this will not end well for GREE. The question is whether or not you will continue to support their poor business habits of late thereby enabling and sustaining them to continue doing such... Or will you take action and send them the ultimate message... No more... You cannot continue doing this and expect my custom in time and money.

CDR Shepard
10-04-2013, 02:38 PM

If people spent money like I did on trying to get ahead legitimately and Gree moves the goal posts, then in most countries they have an obligation to inform their users that they plan to make the change.

If you spent money on trying to beat this game and your provider did not provide a duty of care to its users you will be entitled to compensation.

Ummm....what? Things change all the times in games with or without notices. They are not required to tell you, its just bad communication. They changed this past boss event, did they tell you of this? No, but I am assuming it didn't have a negitive effect on you otherwise you would have started another negitive thread ::rolls eyes:: Pre staging is a risk...may or may not be target, but they aren't obligated to tell you it or keep it the same targets. If you missed, then you missed....no arguement :)

King Dante!
10-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Bravo Gree... Actually like what they have done... The game was predictable with prestaging... Good work... Notice people weren't complaining when they were getting 8000 attack units for not a lot if effort...
Exactly... where was the complaining at when Gree basically gave away 7 8k atk ground units?

I don't know about anyone else, but that made my quest to 100 bosses a lot easier. Thanks Gree.

Yes, and Gree has the right to change the Elite targets..

"Getting ahead" aka exploiting..

How can you "get ahead" of an event that hasn't even started yet?

Grizz875
10-04-2013, 02:39 PM
When has anything stayed status quo? To think it'd be the exact same ltq is kind of silly, especially since it was already delayed 2 days

Roborhino
10-04-2013, 02:49 PM
My 3rd account level 36 currently 215k attack / 250k defence is about to double these stats gold free... Thanks gree... Will forgive you taking away the prestaging ....

Roborhino
10-04-2013, 02:57 PM
Now 445/420 level 37 lol

Wayne-Metal
10-04-2013, 03:04 PM
GREE pissed off all their players? No shocker here.

stephen2013
10-04-2013, 03:11 PM
How can you all be mad at Gree for adding new elite targets?

IMHO, prestaging is essentially just a bunch players trying to take advantage of an exploit. It was completely obvious that Gree had been trying to find a work around for all the player who had been prestaging during past LTQ events, so why is everyone so surprised?

You all took the risk of prestaging, and Gree was just one step ahead.
Prestaging is NOT an exploit. To me, an exploit implies something that isn't supposed to be in the game, but is mistakenly there due to bad code or a glitch or something.

And no, I don't prestage any events, so don't argue that I'm defending it because I do so. I don't like wasting energy and XP on something I'm not sure is going to be used or worth it.

jjm521
10-04-2013, 03:14 PM
Yeah screw all you prestagers, you should all be spending 2 vaults of gold for each event!

And just in case you missed it.... </sarcasm>

King Dante!
10-04-2013, 03:20 PM
Prestaging is NOT an exploit. To me, an exploit implies something that isn't supposed to be in the game, but is mistakenly there due to bad code or a glitch or something.

And no, I don't prestage any events, so don't argue that I'm defending it because I do so. I don't like wasting energy and XP on something I'm not sure is going to be used or worth it.
exploit
vb [ɪkˈsplɔɪt] (tr)
1. to take advantage of (a person, situation, etc.), esp unethically or unjustly for one's own ends

Regardless how you define exploit... "prestaging" is a way to "take advantage of a situation unjustly for one's own ends"

So while I respect your opinion, I completely disagree. Prestaging is an exploit. It allows players to complete LTQ events in ways not intended by it's developer, Gree.

but thanks for your input.

jjm521
10-04-2013, 03:20 PM
Seriously, events used to be pretty reasonable to try and finish, now they cost way too much. Im actually sitting this one out completely. Pretty dumb? Maybe, but im really getting tired of the bait and switch crap. Kinda like how the original faction boss event was supposed to finish after 5 days but its still going. Now those people who spent inordinate amounts of gold to finish the 100 individual bosses could possibly lose out on the 5% alliance attack bonus if they make day 7 hard enough for the faction side of it. Definitely not the most ethical company we're dealing with here

CDR Shepard
10-04-2013, 03:23 PM
Seriously, events used to be pretty reasonable to try and finish, now they cost way too much. Im actually sitting this one out completely. Pretty dumb? Maybe, but im really getting tired of the bait and switch crap. Kinda like how the original faction boss event was supposed to finish after 5 days but its still going. Now those people who spent inordinate amounts of gold to finish the 100 individual bosses could possibly lose out on the 5% alliance attack bonus if they make day 7 hard enough for the faction side of it. Definitely not the most ethical company we're dealing with here

Not true. After 5 on the faction you recieved a check in the completed box. 6 & 7 were just given out, but not part of quest...think of it as getting a bonus

Roborhino
10-04-2013, 03:27 PM
Didn't piss me off...

TheSource
10-04-2013, 03:52 PM
"Getting ahead" aka exploiting..

The latest MW version has a exploit on both IOS and Android where users can use unlimited energy by doing some tricks. So there is a real glitch which is exploited by many players, I know that this glitch was floating around in several scouting chat rooms of top 25 / top 10 faction. For sure there are users who used it to pre-stage all targets and get the big prize without spending any gold or time.

Ghost-12
10-04-2013, 04:10 PM
...People will always complain about everything. Cant satisfy
Every single player, that would be impossible... But honestly
A heads up doesnt take much!.They posted two post about
Delaying the LTQ, if i was them i would've had added at least
A sentence about this matter...
Oh btw this is also IMHO.

Tournai
10-04-2013, 04:41 PM
I gained XP for Nothing! Left The Great Boss Tier, by prestaging à lot of Elite troops!
Passed by level 150, because those Elite Targets gave High XP pay out!
When You finish à target, You get à money payout! Always! And now My targets are Gone!
Think About it GREE!
With no Announcement by Gree! Thats just wrong!
I Am not Mad, but more like disappointed! Because this makes The game less more FUN
And according to me You also game to have FUN!
Btw Prestaging is NOT An Exploit!!! Why not? WE GOT FREAKING XP FROM THEM!!!

nkeywithdnb
10-04-2013, 05:35 PM
So you couldn't remove the Elite Units immediately, they could have posted on the forum that they where going to be removed. I pre staged all Elite units. Several days of energy wasted. I am a little frustrated that they want to take away pre staging. It is one of the fun parts of the game. Your not getting over on GREE that much by pre staging but at least you feel you are. GREE, please don't take away pre staging. It is a fun part of the game for all of us. It's not about spending gold(I still spend a ton of gold), it is more about feeling smart and prepared.

Mastert55
10-04-2013, 05:53 PM
You have a bit too much estrogen flowing through your blood at the moment.. take a break from the computer, change your tampon, and come back when you can speak to me like a man.

Hahahahahahahahahaha, you are a joke. I'm too angery at what this game has become of and I'm too disappointed at the players that support Gree's tactics of cheating players out of strategically getting ahead. You are one of the very scarce people that are on this forum that thinks getting ahead is cheating. Please, for the love of this game, none of us want to hear how you support Gree.

HayeZeus
10-04-2013, 05:56 PM

So you spent a bunch of gold to save you maybe 30 minutes of hitting and now you're complaining. Prestaging with gold is pretty stupid. You either spend it before the event or during the event, all it does is save you a little bit of time. You gambled, and you lost.

ac_ric
10-04-2013, 08:57 PM
Gree, if your intend was to eliminate pre-staging, all you had to do was simply add your new targets into the maps and left the old ones untouched.

You would have beaten pre-staging easily doing that. Or created new ITQ maps just specific for this event.

dpghost mobile
10-04-2013, 09:15 PM
I liked LTQ's.
Since my leader explained me soon after being accepted, you can use the energy regeneration all time and you just have to hit one hit less than the kill.
Mean time we evolved to all kind of maps and targets, and pre-staging is a source of heavy unwanted XP.
In the past the prestige goal went exactly on the same path so you can use the pre-staged targets only once, then they moved to multiple targeting the same NPC.
This is new, leaving the targets out to be pre-staged and deleting them minutes away from the start of LTQ.
Never mind, I won't lower myself to qualify this move.
I really don't like XP and for the name of decency I expect Gree to say it loud:
YOU DON'T WANT US TO PRE-STAGE?
A simple yes or no will be highly appreciate

Blehs
10-04-2013, 09:56 PM
I with the people who are unhappy about Gree suddenly removing the old LTQ targets. To all the people who are saying "too bad too sad" to people who pre-staged those removed units, then you obviously dont understand the effort that goes into pre-staging.

First of all i dont believe this was truly an exploit. Seriously, you dont think Gree thought of this tactic BEFORE they released the game? If they really didnt want people to pre-stage, the original game that came out wouldnt have allowed it in the first place. Gree may be bad in some aspects, but they arent stupid.

Gree's decision to remove the units RIGHT BEFORE the new LTQ came out was basically a very d!ck move. Like i said, people put effort and time into pre-staging so that they can get the most out of LTQ's. To see all that effort go right down the drain with no warning and seemingly for no reason at all is basically a massive b!tch. This isnt just about the game either, this applies to anything you do in your life - if you put tonnes of effort into something and suddenly all that effort goes to waste, would you be happy?

What makes it worse is that it could have been avoidable. Gree's handling of this situation could have been MUCH better. I mean if they gave a reason why they couldnt remove the units that was valid, then okay fair enough. But zero communication from Gree just results in lots of unhappy customers.

Gree have made alot of changes recently, and ALOT of them are revolving around making more gold. The introduction of units that are specifically for LTQ's ONLY was a profit-based decision. The new boss system was also a profit-based decision (the 100 boss kills part). The changing of the top 3 faction rewards was a profit-based decision. The influx of events per month was a profit-based decision.

In anticipation of the "what about the free 8k units dumbass? That also a profit-based decision?" comments, then no those ones weren't profit based decisions. However it also removes the effectiveness of camping and 1-man factions...so even though i cant see it now, im sure that this decision will somehow lead to Gree making more profit.

Basically Gree is running on a very thin line here...alot of the things theyve done recently havnt been very good for their reputation.

Bravo Zulu
10-04-2013, 10:03 PM
You have a bit too much estrogen flowing through your blood at the moment.. take a break from the computer, change your tampon, and come back when you can speak to me like a man.

I wonder. If this were an ethnic or racial reference, how many people would see it as racist? On the other hand, you basically just called him a girl/woman- and meant it as derogatory. That makes this a pretty sexist remark. Way not cool. Especially since you guys are a bunch of guys sitting around whining and/or complaining about the game and shooting insults at each other. I'm just sayin.

For the record, this topic is no different than if you look back months- or even years. Those of us that have played the game since it started are well aware that there have been prestaging "erases" since the introduction of LTEs. Gree changes things without telling us all the time. That is not different. And CDR Shepard is right- people seem entitled when glitches go in their favor (e.g. The last faction LTE glitch that let many finish in under an hour).

All in all take heart. I was in the last generation of whiners and/or complainers (and did my fair share, estrogen and all) and I guarantee this: when you guys give it up (either the whining or the game) you can be certain that once you are tired of complaining there will be the next generation that will take up the torch. Every time I decide to come back here (I was once pretty active on these forums) it's the same stuff, different players.

Some things are very predictable.

Sir josh
10-04-2013, 10:41 PM
So....why don't we all just quit? In mass and spend our time doing something else.

10-05-2013, 01:01 AM
Very quickly because I don't want to spend to much time on this bull**** game anymore; gree...you can go and **** yourself !!!!

Bobar
10-05-2013, 01:52 AM
Seen their comment on it?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?70223-Recent-Removal-of-Elite-NPCs

"There was nothing to indicate in the game to indicate that they would be used in the future."

You had the chance to tell us. And as you do some MANY updates you COULD have deleted them earlier.

VSH
10-05-2013, 01:55 AM
I just wanted to add my (and the 33 guys/gals in my team) frustrations to this thread.

Reading the comments above it is clear that people have different viewpoints ITHO. :)

Is pre-staging, as is being described by some, effectively 'cheating' or is it simply an established part of the game, available for any and all players to do? I can't see how that is an exploit, rather a strategic or tactical decision whether to do it or not. It's not a glitch or a hack, so I think calling it an 'exploit' is wide of the mark. Exploit implies some kind of dishonest act or less than moral approach. I can't see how pre staging can be classed as such. I personally don't think you could even describe it as gaining an upper hand. Again, players choose to pre-stage or not. Just because one person chooses to, doesn't make them a cheat, or trying to game the system. It's just part of the game, and remember, you gain a shed load of XP in the process, so you have to make an informed decision whether to pre stage or not. That's my view anyway.

GREE knows that most players pre-stage and it's never been a problem. They figured out ways of changing it up to keep us on our toes, fair enough. They introduced the Faction Limited Time event which I thought was great, something new, etc. Good job GREE.

However, and coming to the point, pulling the targets that many, many people will have pre staged without any explanation, heads up, etc is total rubbish. If these targets were never going to be used again, pull them from the maps the day after the last event finished. Don't leave them sitting around for a couple of weeks knowing that people will waste energy, gain XP, etc. trying to pre stage them. That is a crass decision which shows utter contempt for a loyal customer base. GREE seems hell bent on annoying it's customers. Sure, we can all quit, go do something else. But most of us don't want to quit. We enjoy this game, for all it's faults, and want to see it improve, not just walk away from it.

GREE knew people would pre stage those targets. GREE knew that some people may have used gold to pre stage those targets (not me though). Moving the goal posts without a word of warning.....

.....now that's real "exploitation"....

KFH
10-05-2013, 01:59 AM
exploit
vb [ɪkˈsplɔɪt] (tr)
1. to take advantage of (a person, situation, etc.), esp unethically or unjustly for one's own ends

Regardless how you define exploit... "prestaging" is a way to "take advantage of a situation unjustly for one's own ends"

So while I respect your opinion, I completely disagree. Prestaging is an exploit. It allows players to complete LTQ events in ways not intended by it's developer, Gree.

but thanks for your input.you only show up do defend gree, so what should we think of that, your little boyfriend below does the same thing... you don't respect other opinions you just try to belittle people into thinking the way you do. maybe you should stop thinking like a gree empolyee and understand where the common person is coming from... you talk about not complaining, but make several threads saying you don't care.......seems to me like you care but the crown? makes you better than us? you are a fool who either plays the game for free or gets it paid for you.

either way take your crown and F off

KFH
10-05-2013, 02:02 AM
you think you could take the woman i know, you tool
you don't have a wife
if your in high school you will become an alcoholic
of you in college you already a drunk
if your married you beat your wife
my message to you is get your head out of your arse and man up your acting like a little girl

JDub
10-05-2013, 02:55 AM
If they removed the targets right after the last LTQ, then people would of just prestaged those targets.... derp.

Care to explain how exactly you prestige targets after they are removed?

Wouldn't that be pointless even if it where possible?

Mastert55
10-05-2013, 02:55 AM

you think you could take the woman i know, you tool
you don't have a wife
if your in high school you will become an alcoholic
of you in college you already a drunk
if your married you beat your wife
my message to you is get your head out of your arse and man up your acting like a little girl

Look buddy, you f*cked up with the sexist comment, btw I've probably been playing this game alot longer than you have and dealing with the stupid actions that Gree has made with attempting to turn around this game. You pissed me off with your littile bull**** comment. You also f*cked up and pissed off all the women that are on this forum.

Oh yea, and still waiting for a retarded response.

To whom ever thinks that I am posting BS; No, Im not just some random guy that comes here to post threads saying how pissed off I am, I just trying to help with all the spreadsheet by giving Boss and LTQ prizes and walkthroughs. Also I do admit to barking at stupid people posting stupid comments, Im truly sorry.

thundarr
10-05-2013, 05:41 AM
I am happy they stopped the advantage of prestaging. Now everyone is on the same level as far as LTQ and I don't have to think about them.

VSH
10-05-2013, 05:53 AM
I am happy they stopped the advantage of prestaging. Now everyone is on the same level as far as LTQ and I don't have to think about them.

How exactly do you figure that out ?

Every player has a different energy level. Every player has a different amount of disposable income for buying gold. So how you can say that getting rid of pre staging somehow 'levels the playing field' is somewhat misguided.

If someone wanted to take the time to log in very few hours and use some strategy in preparation for a challenge, then that's their business. There's nothing stopping any player doing that. But coming out with such a nonsensical statement, especially from one so experienced, seems a tad bizarre. Oh well, what do I know, I'm new around here....comparatively speaking.

Roborhino
10-05-2013, 06:18 AM
Okay so Gree changed the rules, what they add they can take away.. I lost a lot of prestaged missions but He Ho... You take what they do and adapt.. For months l built a faction to be able to compete.. Then they introduced streak goals... I have quit my faction and am now focusing on this with a few select friends.. Much less stress and non of the big faction problems... This gives issues with faction LTQ's but you cannot have everything... They will change again and we adapt again.. Anyone who lost gold prestaging is lying... or stupid... Prestaging was always a gamble you never knew which targets would come up ...

milankovitch
10-05-2013, 07:20 AM

They haven't ended anything. They removed the targets from the previous FLTQ which they left on the maps for 6 days following the end of the event. The issued a lame excuse about not being able to remove them sooner because the only way it can be done is with a "deploy" and they can only do a few of those a week. I'm sorry, how many updates pushed through my device or were made available since the end of the last FLTQ?. At the same time they added new targets. People are currently staging the new targets.
I've never seen any type of statement from gree about them not wanting people to stage targets. If there is one I would really like to see it. If they truly did not want people to stage the targets they would not "deploy" them until the event starts. That is well within their power but they have yet to do it. Essentially what they have done is reduce the amount of time a faction has to stage targets thereby increasing the likelihood that any faction that wishes to complete the mission will have to purchase gold to do so.

Why do you waste your time thinking about where other people are in the process of staging?

Gdy
10-05-2013, 03:50 PM
The Troll got bant.

Prestaging can never be considered an exploit for the simple fact that any mission/target unlocked to a player is free to be worked at any time a player chooses. If GREE did not like the practice then the obvious solution is to make those targets available only at the start of an event. If you can Troll you should at least avoid being an idiot.

JDub
10-06-2013, 12:38 AM
I heard that there are exploits to the game to get more energy? Is that even true?

Move along people, nothing to see here.

KingDante!
10-06-2013, 08:08 PM
I apologize to everyone for my insensitive and vulgar language. I am coming out and saying this to you now through a new account to apologize if anyone took offense to my harsh and very explicit comments. Also, sorry King Dante, we both got screwed here:(
It's cool bro.. water under the bridge.

Kimm
10-07-2013, 12:55 AM
First of all.. Dante... The sexist comment... Well f.... You for that one..
Second...
Gree getting rid of the prestaging.. no suprise there. Was bound to happen sooner or later.
They're trying to make money, and this way they will gain a little more. It's still possible for everyone to finish the normal one without the use of gold. For prestige you need to spend, but that has always been the case, prestaging or not. I also prepped the maps as far as possible so I'm not happy either, but you all can't be suprised they did this. I don't see prepping as an exploit or glitch.. cause gree has been Wel, well aware of this for a very very long time, and it would have been easy for them changing this.
I'm not pissed of they changed the game a little. However I am pissed off about the fact that they first let so many players use their energy and xp on something and then a few hours before the event starts change everything the way they did. They could have done this right after the previous ltq. and just enter the new targets a short time before the start of the new event. Then they would have played a fair game. And would have saved out a lot of complaints.

mrskll
10-07-2013, 05:49 AM
I just want to slap you right through the computer! you suck up ass kisser!

Jahnkman
10-07-2013, 06:56 AM
Ok guys...don't beat me up too bad. But I have only been playing for a couple months now and have no idea what these prestaging threads are about? Let alone fighting the bosses? Could you please explain what prestaging is? I think it has to do something with the maps???

CDR Shepard
10-07-2013, 10:31 AM
Ok guys...don't beat me up too bad. But I have only been playing for a couple months now and have no idea what these prestaging threads are about? Let alone fighting the bosses? Could you please explain what prestaging is? I think it has to do something with the maps???

Best advice: don't even worry about it or waste your time with it. Search the forums, there are many useful threads already created for newbies. Use key words and you should be able to find everything you seek. Sorry I am not specific, there is just much you need to learn about and those would be your most useful guides.