PDA

View Full Version : Get your real money refunded!!

Jrich
10-04-2013, 01:34 PM
If you spent gold prestaging, ask for a refund from Apple. I don't know about other platforms but Apple is pretty good about this. Many players have done this.

Im not foolish enough to spend my hard earned money on this game, maybe other will start to see the light.

The only thing Greed responds to is money.

jgmecarter
10-04-2013, 01:50 PM
Thanks for the advise. But even if you don't spend money on this game I am sure there is something that you spend money on that people would say is foolish. But thanks anyways

HGF69
10-04-2013, 01:52 PM
Trust me you will get refunded and I encourage you to do so if you spent real money like I did on prestaging.

Thief
10-04-2013, 01:55 PM
Out of curiosity why do you spend money to pre-stage? Isn't the point of pre-staging to reduce the money you would have spent during the actual event?

(Please don't give me sarcastic answers...i'm actually really curious) I'm not one to pre-stage so its irrelevant to me but i'm just curious as to what other reasons one would have to pre-stage.

BRIA11
10-04-2013, 02:13 PM
Thief.... I thought the same thing. I did it with no gold. Ok the Elites got removed. Guess I'm moving on.

ryguy8899
10-04-2013, 02:16 PM
good idea im telling my faction about it.

Syros
10-04-2013, 02:19 PM
Out of curiosity why do you spend money to pre-stage?

If I was going to be busy with work or other commitments during the upcoming event I would use gold to pre-stage now so I can still contribute to my faction completing the goals.

While I didn't use gold this time I have before for this exact reason.

Bobar
10-04-2013, 02:19 PM
what do you tell apple?

PoundDawg
10-04-2013, 02:21 PM
I just want the oppertuinty to hit them and get my in game cash

King Dante!
10-04-2013, 02:34 PM
Out of curiosity why do you spend money to pre-stage? Isn't the point of pre-staging to reduce the money you would have spent during the actual event?

(Please don't give me sarcastic answers...i'm actually really curious) I'm not one to pre-stage so its irrelevant to me but i'm just curious as to what other reasons one would have to pre-stage.
I honestly think players are using this as an excuse to get free gold, and an unwarranted refund from Apple.

Because like you, I can't understand why a player would spend gold prestaging... especially 2 vaults lol.

LosKevanos
10-04-2013, 02:44 PM
Consumer satisfaction is key to any business model and without it, an epidemic of bad morale and reputation ensues and mass exodus to competing businesses that have superior customer satisfaction is the result, ending in decreased revenue and eventual ruin. The pattern of poor communication and fateful decisions on the part of GREE that has repeatedly decreased consumer satisfaction, has established a precedent with its loyal and devoted following that has already begun to unravel its future success with this product... It's as though they are purposefully attempting to destroy everything they have created and shows the immaturity of business experience in their administration that has focused solely on functional product means to try and increase profit instead of fostering the means to ensure consumer satisfaction whereby the entire profits are earned. If current events continue, this will not end well for GREE. The question is whether or not you will continue to support their poor business habits of late thereby enabling and sustaining them to continue doing such... Or will you take action and send them the ultimate message... No more... You cannot continue doing this and expect my custom in time and money.

CDR Shepard
10-04-2013, 02:44 PM
Lol this is a joke.......right? O_o

Zulfiqaar
10-04-2013, 02:50 PM
Lol this is a joke.......right? O_o

lol i guess it is :?

Snipey
10-04-2013, 02:57 PM
If I was going to be busy with work or other commitments during the upcoming event I would use gold to pre-stage now so I can still contribute to my faction completing the goals.

While I didn't use gold this time I have before for this exact reason.

Hmmm you must have a very slow trigger finger. Go to the first map and work on practicing "double taps" or even the "triple attack" if you hit him fast with the right timing u can watch ur guy attack him repeadily multiple times without tapping again. (How do you think those pirates score so fast!) In all seriousness using gold even to beat the 5 star general elite that required 15,000 energy takes less than 2 minutes with gold

RedRoom
10-04-2013, 02:58 PM
Prestaging was a crap shoot...Gree never mentioned it as part of the game so just how did you get ripped off?

CDR Shepard
10-04-2013, 03:00 PM
lol i guess it is :?

Dear Apple,
I play a game called Modern War by GREE and they usually have a game type that usually has similar targets. Because of this, I spent money trying to GUESS what these targets would be and set them up for an easy victory when the event started. However, this company GREE totally changed the designated targets on me and caused me to GUESS WRONG and waste my money. They should have told me the targets, so can I have my $ back? Thanks!
Sincerely,
A TRUE IDIOT

Ps. I am soo upset that I will continue to play. Thanks!

King Dante!
10-04-2013, 03:04 PM
Hey I just spent 8 vaults on completing the boss event. Yea I got the unit and all, along with a nice stat boost... but the wings are completely asymmetrical. There's no way this thing is capable of flying. WTF GREE?

Think I can get a refund?

CDR Shepard
10-04-2013, 03:47 PM
Hey I just spent 8 vaults on completing the boss event. Yea I got the unit and all, along with a nice stat boost... but the wings are completely asymmetrical. There's no way this thing is capable of flying. WTF GREE?

Think I can get a refund?

Lol, you got that broken unit too huh? What about those that look like an air unit but get placed under sea or ground units?? One word: refund :)

Snipey
10-04-2013, 04:00 PM
Lol, you got that broken unit too huh? What about those that look like an air unit but get placed under sea or ground units?? One word: refund :)

Yes I have some units I bought from crates a while back and will no longer be needing them. I have my iTunes receipt for $84.99 can I have my money back and u can have the old units back,
Thanks

Powerbang
10-04-2013, 04:01 PM
I got banned for suggesting this exact same thing a month ago. I was accused of encouraging someone to commit fraud. lol.

Someone locked out of their game intentionally by Gree and substantial amounts of gold not refunded = not fraud.

Someone encouraging said player to pursue a refund for services not rendered = fraud.

Interesting logic, Gree.

Of course in this instance I will only watch from the the sidelines as your customers do whatever suits them.

Paul Wall
10-04-2013, 04:24 PM
Gotta fight fire with fire.... Eye for an eye

I honestly think players are using this as an excuse to get free gold, and an unwarranted refund from Apple.

Because like you, I can't understand why a player would spend gold prestaging... especially 2 vaults lol.

Skoalrulz
10-04-2013, 05:19 PM
Your not going to get your gold refunded. Hahhaahaha.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?70223-Recent-Removal-of-Elite-NPCs

crazeejay
10-04-2013, 06:40 PM
^^^^^^^bwahaahahahahahahaha^^^^^^^^