PDA

View Full Version : New sets of targets downloaded before LTQ

dpghost mobile
10-04-2013, 11:51 AM
I had a "NEW DATA DOWNLOAD" in the middle of my boss, and when I checked the new/old targets that were added at the last FLTQ are gone and new sets of targets were added
We change the rules all the time
I demand some reparation, we did a lot of prestaging and got a lot of XP that I would really, really not have
NOT FAIR GREE

Sir josh
10-04-2013, 11:54 AM
I had a "NEW DATA DOWNLOAD" in the middle of my boss, and when I checked the new/old targets that were added at the last FLTQ are gone and new sets of targets were added
We change the rules all the time
I demand some reparation, we did a lot of prestaging and got a lot of XP that I would really, really not have
NOT FAIR GREE

I will not spend another dime on this game. As for the time wasted?

lemonhaze
10-04-2013, 12:07 PM
best thing to do is not prestage no more..i still have all my maps prestage but not all the elites now im gald i didnt do those bc i wasnt for sure if they would be in teh ltq so i left those alone

B.Mick
10-04-2013, 12:08 PM
They still show up for me...for now

HGF69
10-04-2013, 12:24 PM
Ooh dear I can see another refund from Apple coming.

Gree you make enough money but the gluttony your obsessed with is outrageous.

Make profit, and create a good experience, not hatred.

ExtremeP7
10-04-2013, 12:32 PM
Not happy. Waste of my time.

Way to remove another layer of strategy from the game.

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ghost-12
10-04-2013, 12:33 PM
Dfug!! pointless to Prestage anymore ! total waste of energy and time ><

Agent1200
10-04-2013, 12:37 PM
What a cluster f*#@!

I have accidentally tapped pre-staged targets of 10/11 because these are too full.

No more pre staging is for sure. I may even quit the game at this rate, it's just getting frustrating to play.

Partini
10-04-2013, 12:45 PM
What Gree bas just done is nothing short of theft. They knowingly altered the dynamic of the game after thousands of players had vested time and money into the new strategy. Adding new missions to the game is one thing, but REMOVING missions that we bad already spent time and MONEY on is quite another. NEVER ever again.

Pathetic. I demand retribution.

Captnmorgan
10-04-2013, 12:55 PM
Yay there went a bunch of gold for no reason.

Mark-1
10-04-2013, 01:01 PM
Can't risk the xp of prestaging if they are going to change things out at the last minute. Gree also did a great job of upsetting it customers. Rough way to learn a lesson.

milankovitch
please stop with the it's not fair complaint....it's asinine and childish. nothing in life is fair, get used to it.

as for the rest of the comments...right on. yeah, this is GREE at their finest ruining a good product. granted, a product with issues but one that has droves of players that love the game. absolutely just took a layer of strategy OUT of the game. i am one of the many who spent time since the last event staging the "new" targets. I told my faction that we were doing it with knowledge that they very well could remove the targets and we'd be stuck...i was on the second to last map. glad i didn't use gold to do it.

all this move does is expose them for what they are...a GREEdy corporate entity with only one thing on its mind....and it is certainly not technical support. This is just a blatant attempt to get players to buy and use more gold to complete missions. I don't blame you because you're in it for the money but from the consumers point of view you just screwed the pooch, big time.

In one move you just took one of the better aspects of this game and flushed it. You had the faction thing going strong. we're all working hard, planning together and you just sucked it right out of us. All you have done is shoot yourself in the foot with this move. Go ahead twist our arms see how much money you can get out of us. All this move has done is guarantee that I will not be purchasing more gold in the future. You can throw whatever unit or free gold you want at me. I also don't think I am misrepresenting my faction mates when I say that most if not all of them will stop purchasing gold as well.

Good move!

Drama Llama
Nice work Gree, way to piss off your customers once again.

Powerbang
10-04-2013, 01:06 PM
This company is flat out retarded. I'm not too concerned with watching what I say... The sheer idiocy and incompetence when it comes to community management and PR is beyond anything I've ever witnessed in 15 years of gaming.

i2izzy
10-04-2013, 01:07 PM
Its not theft some people would willingly avoid pre-staging to avoid leveling. Anyone spending gold to pre-stage is just wasting their gold anyway. Gree makes the rules & now its clear they don't want pre-staging to happen. Now we know... while frustrating if this is what gree has decided to do we could use all our energy to finish off maps & get the xtra skill point off the 5th map completion

Bobar
10-04-2013, 01:11 PM
gree you kill yourself

you fight against those paying you. you should think about...

hard2misss
10-04-2013, 01:29 PM
I am disappointed that I spent all that time and energy setting up the elite targets, just to have them removed.
But this is understandable if Gree wanted to change the dynamic.

I am angry that Gree has said they would communicate more, yet they have lied and do not.

BoilerPaulie
10-04-2013, 01:33 PM
Ok, now I'm pissed. Before, I was just annoyed and perturbed at the lack of transparency and the abrupt changes in how the game is played. This has gone too far. You'll be hearing from my lawyer if Apple doesn't refund my money.

Gdy
10-04-2013, 01:40 PM
It amounts to having someone play a dirty, rotten, trick on you and there is no excuse in making a claim those targets were intended only for a specific event because if that were really true then they should have vanished at the time the event ended.

Jrich
10-04-2013, 01:49 PM
regardless of whether it is 'fair' or even 'legal', players are pissed off. we feel cheated out of time and in some cases money. making people mad and not caring at all. that is the definition of an jerk. that behavior is unacceptable and we as a community need to let gree know by not giving them more hard earned money.

Harvest1969
10-04-2013, 01:55 PM
This is just totaly **** up from Gree, take a dump on all the people paying for your living is just stupid.

tvvicee
10-04-2013, 01:57 PM
Ok, now I'm pissed. Before, I was just annoyed and perturbed at the lack of transparency and the abrupt changes in how the game is played. This has gone too far. You'll be hearing from my lawyer if Apple doesn't refund my money.

PM Ferr, he already know what you are talking about and surely can use every additional dime for his one man army.

Well, now on a more serious note. Did these elite targets came into play already? Or just for the first faction event, then just keep them in game just a few days before the event starts again with everybody expecting these as targets again, then just remove them. Thats just wrong!

Knowingly abusing ur costumers efforts (in terms of money and time spent). Wrong! you knew everyone expected these to come into play and took advantage of that. If you dont like people prestaging you should start think about why. Change the cause not the symptoms.

You should have then at least already removed them a while ago. Doing that on such short notice qualifies for intentionally screwing ur clients. SHAME ON YOU!

PS: if prestaging is officially dead & obviously punished then be consequent and remove prestige mode again as well, since its only reason beeing introduced has been bcoz of the prestaging topic in the first place.! Right?

Mr.Grumpy
10-04-2013, 02:07 PM
f__k you gree, seriously, f__k you.

(which is basically just repeating what you just did to me).

CJ D
10-04-2013, 02:10 PM
Guys were working together. Embodying the faction spirit. They'd still have to spend gold to finish prestige modes. But they were able to work and have a hope if getting to the point where they could see the end...see a point in spending gold. Not any more! Why would they introduce the whole faction aspect, then take any part of working as a faction out if it. I know they're in it to make money...but doing crap like this ensures that that us ALL it is about. There's no way to work together short of pooling money now. And I'm done. Not another penny. As it is, they stole my last purchase.

Powerbang
10-04-2013, 02:12 PM
Guys were working together. Embodying the faction spirit. They'd still have to spend gold to finish prestige modes. But they were able to work and have a hope if getting to the point where they could see the end...see a point in spending gold. Not any more! Why would they introduce the whole faction aspect, then take any part of working as a faction out if it. I know they're in it to make money...but doing crap like this ensures that that us ALL it is about. There's no way to work together short of pooling money now. And I'm done. Not another penny. As it is, they stole my last purchase.

I'm out too. That's at least a vault every couple events they will no longer see.

Bobar
10-04-2013, 02:15 PM
gree see this ****storm?? caused by yourself

Web323
10-04-2013, 02:15 PM
How about we start a list of the new targets to get the ball rolling.

Military Base: Ranking Officer Elite 10 x 80 = 800
Ranking Officer 7 x 29 = 203
PSYOPS Elite 6 x 133 = 798
PSYOPS Techie 7 x 44 = 308

Bobar
10-04-2013, 02:19 PM
How about we start a list of the new targets to get the ball rolling.

Military Base: Ranking Officer Elite 10 x 80 = 800
Ranking Officer 7 x 29 = 203
PSYOPS Elite 6 x 133 = 798
PSYOPS Techie 7 x 44 = 308

how about let them keep their new Targets for themselves (i know this wont happen cause not all are reading this Forum)

you know what will happen? you do it now in single mode and some days laters same targets in faction mode. even those you prestaged, you killed yourself

tvvicee
10-04-2013, 02:37 PM
Maybe they would like to operate differently but just actually cant!! Thinking about my personal business experiences dealing with asian (japanese) businessman they actually don't give a sh.it about and just want closed deals, turnovers and profit. Have you ever eaten in Chinese/japanese restaurants or these all you can eat buffets etc. operated by mentioned. ;) Have you ever tried to complain when there was something wrong, they are so horribly bad at customer service, thats almost funny again.

LosKevanos
10-04-2013, 02:44 PM
Consumer satisfaction is key to any business model and without it, an epidemic of bad morale and reputation ensues and mass exodus to competing businesses that have superior customer satisfaction is the result, ending in decreased revenue and eventual ruin. The pattern of poor communication and fateful decisions on the part of GREE that has repeatedly decreased consumer satisfaction, has established a precedent with its loyal and devoted following that has already begun to unravel its future success with this product... It's as though they are purposefully attempting to destroy everything they have created and shows the immaturity of business experience in their administration that has focused solely on functional product means to try and increase profit instead of fostering the means to ensure consumer satisfaction whereby the entire profits are earned. If current events continue, this will not end well for GREE. The question is whether or not you will continue to support their poor business habits of late thereby enabling and sustaining them to continue doing such... Or will you take action and send them the ultimate message... No more... You cannot continue doing this and expect my custom in time and money.

TheSource
10-04-2013, 02:56 PM
Guys I think Gree was doing you all a big favor. There is a huge energy exploit on both IOS and Android which many players are using. This means that all of you who did pre-staging the fair way and spend little gold (or several vault when needed) had a huge disadvantage against those glitching and pre-staging everything for free and in the end getting the big 100k+ units for free without spending a dime.

Now you also don't have to wonder why some of the top 25 players are getting so strong and you are always left behind...

DaHoosier
10-04-2013, 03:16 PM
Communication communication communication!
A simple statement saying "we as a company found prestaging against the intent and spirit of our LTQ events and will now be adding new targets for each event"

That simple took 30 seconds to type, people may not like it but now people already invested time and effort to prestage you are now going to have exponential levels of fallout and pissed off customers.

We understand this game can change at a pretty fast pace, rules of events evolve, the goals for profit may change. Just let your customers know what changes you are making, no need to explain why. Just simply communicate the changes so we can plan accordingly.

A change like this without any communication gives the appearance of disdain for your customers. We are not stupid, it takes a few minutes to write a few simple lines and post it here. It just creates distrust and there is a line, at some point players will say Enough is Enough! Each failure like this costs you another set of customers, revenues drop just that much more.

I see it everyday in faction chat, no matter what the event is everyone is waiting to see what the catch is or what trick is going to pop for the event. Your loyal paying customers are finding it hard to trust anything you do, that is not a good thing.

Communication communication communication.

SPWD
10-04-2013, 03:33 PM
Well I'm not buying anymore gold and I will try my best to persuade the other 50 members not too,just as they start to make it more interesting they **** on us from a great height,well I say go *** yourselves you greedy bastards,someone had to say it,you must be ****ing retarded to bow down to sup and then **** everyone else in the same week,well done tards!!!!!!!!

Paul Wall
10-04-2013, 03:46 PM
I'm glad I haven't prestaged in a while cause I'd be fu(kin pissed! Gree cheated. Plan and simple. They removed targets from the game and replaced them with others after so much work had been put into them. That's a cheap shot and you bast@ards can't tell me your overpaid a$$e$ couldn't come up with a plan to prevent staging without screwing so many over. I swear there isn't one of you older than 13.

SPWD
10-04-2013, 03:50 PM
Myself like many probably,needed a push to either quit or go gold free,well you GREEdy shtz you have provided that push or should I say STAB IN THE BACK with these underhand sneaky tactics,so well done tards!

Bobar
10-04-2013, 04:11 PM
i predict a lot of bannings and nothing will change. unless we all really stop giving them our money

tvvicee
10-04-2013, 04:29 PM
Its not against any TOS's have further attention of online gaming magazines, blogs, gamer communities and forums redirect on here, this game, its company and their understanding of costumer treatment and its resulting game experience, no?

This should be known and talkd about outside these tiny forum walls.

Sorry guys but its disgusting seeing that these events tend to reoccur but nothing seems to change. In fact as long as they get kept money shoving up inside their Acc ount they get more cocky every time. Tell me which other company would not suffer operating like gree is? It's quite a interesting usp (unique selling point/proposition)

This just cannot continue without consequences. Iam just saying, technologies and its possibilities to communicate should be used, not just here, over and over again in the same threads.. where its always the same.. and yet nothing happens.

Iam not sure who said that but its like: "stupidity is to do the same, over and over again - but expect different results"

Stacey
10-04-2013, 06:03 PM
I think it is time to find a new pastime. All GREE wants is more and more of our money with less and less customer service. This thread will probably get locked just like all of the other threads on this topic.

Max Power
10-04-2013, 06:43 PM
Yeah, it sucks, but why would people use gold staging? The whole point if staging is to not use gold.

CJ D
10-04-2013, 07:04 PM
The reply on the locked thread is the best. That's the biggest bunch of horse **** I have ever read.

milankovitch
10-04-2013, 09:40 PM
how about let them keep their new Targets for themselves (i know this wont happen cause not all are reading this Forum)

you know what will happen? you do it now in single mode and some days laters same targets in faction mode. even those you prestaged, you killed yourself

Bobar...just sit out the individual event and use the time to stage targets for the faction event. sure, you'll miss out on units from the first event but the units you get in the faction event are better. if you do this you don't have to worry about hitting the same targets twice in a few days time. no one in my faction is working the individual event. we're all getting ready for the faction event.

my entire faction has quit gold purchases, none of us...no more. that's not just one or two vaults for one person....that's 42 people.

milankovitch
10-04-2013, 09:52 PM
The reply on the locked thread is the best. That's the biggest bunch of horse **** I have ever read.

you've piqued my interest. I will have to try to find the locked thread. i can only imagine....

I read some sort of statement/apology from gree about a misunderstanding and how the targets were only meant for one event and they could not be taken out because sooner because it could only be done during a "deploy" and only so many of those can be done per week. to paraphrase CJ D above, that is the biggest pile of festering horse**** I think I've ever read.

How many different times between the end of the previous FLTQ and the "deploy" today have there been deployed updates or other updates to the game.... give me a break GREE, you can do better than that. You must think we're all lacking in intelligence or basic reasoning skills to buy that. oh and they added that no refunds or other compensation would be given out. If they offered something to the masses it might actually cause more confusion.

Badass action man
10-04-2013, 10:01 PM
i predict a lot of bannings and nothing will change. unless we all really stop giving them our money

if they ban one single person for anything said on this thread it would be unbelievably ignorant of them to think that would fix anything. ive been on the forums trying to promote a positive tone but this is jus rude. I spent hrs, doing all that work and copping that experience. at work i get paid $53 an hr. I should bill gree. 3 vaults of gold should about cover my time and 3 more to apologise for this. If your gonna change the rules after real world money is spent on this game, advanced noticed (3months notice would not be an unreal expectation) would be appropriate. Imagine going into macdonalds and they no longer sell burgers but they have tacos that cost more

Badass action man
10-04-2013, 10:31 PM
i would say if someone mounted a legal challenge they would have firm ground to stand on. There are consumer protection laws out there. Ppl spending money to buy energy and prestage those bosses that they have now replace with no notice. Im certain the customer would win a legal challenge. But basic sense, you dont do this to your customers in the first place. Who are the execs who make these pathetic decisions?. I would actually like to know so I can contact them!.

Bobar
10-05-2013, 01:54 AM
you've piqued my interest. I will have to try to find the locked thread. i can only imagine....

I read some sort of statement/apology from gree about a misunderstanding and how the targets were only meant for one event and they could not be taken out because sooner because it could only be done during a "deploy" and only so many of those can be done per week. to paraphrase CJ D above, that is the biggest pile of festering horse**** I think I've ever read.

How many different times between the end of the previous FLTQ and the "deploy" today have there been deployed updates or other updates to the game.... give me a break GREE, you can do better than that. You must think we're all lacking in intelligence or basic reasoning skills to buy that. oh and they added that no refunds or other compensation would be given out. If they offered something to the masses it might actually cause more confusion.

Itīs here:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?70223-Recent-Removal-of-Elite-NPCs

Twist of Cain
10-05-2013, 07:42 AM
What a slap in the face.

Bobar
10-06-2013, 05:51 AM
What a slap in the face.

indeed. a poor explanation