PDA

View Full Version : Elite targets..

Bndawgs
10-04-2013, 11:39 AM
They are now gone from all my maps. just downloaded the latest data push for android.

that's rather interesting.

Dansgek
10-04-2013, 11:49 AM
94k prestaged energy gone :( and new elites in stead of them

Arc Burn
10-04-2013, 11:50 AM
same here....hmm can't wait to hear the ****** about pre-staging for nothing

Edit: too late haha

Philly982
10-04-2013, 11:56 AM
Gained a lot of XP prestaging all of them too!

Bndawgs
10-04-2013, 12:00 PM
well, at least I got a lot of practice pre-staging :rolleyes:

HayeZeus
10-04-2013, 12:22 PM
I'm surprised that there are people who actually thought prestaging would work on the elites.

McFLY!

ExtremeP7
10-04-2013, 12:35 PM
I'm surprised that there are people who actually thought prestaging would work on the elites.

McFLY!

Why shouldn't it have worked? You get to laugh now, but had the targets stayed the same you would have been left behind. I like being given the choice to pre-stage or not, it added strategy to the LTQs. Now more than ever we are just a bunch of dumb monkeys punching the same stupid targets. Energy and time aside, this was a poor decision for overall game play.

Bndawgs
10-04-2013, 12:58 PM
somewhere in gree headquarters, someone is getting a big bonus for finally figuring out how to eliminate pre-staging.

HGF69
10-04-2013, 12:59 PM
2 vault refund. Silly Gree

Trebor
10-04-2013, 01:01 PM
2 vault refund. Silly Gree
1 vault refund allready in process. Apple is great !

Powerbang
10-04-2013, 01:03 PM
GREE you are seriously just DUMB as hell. There are so many heavy spenders just throwing in the towel right now. Tell your management to pull their heads out.

Signed,
The Community

DILL3NGER
10-04-2013, 01:11 PM
You dirty bunch of mother ****ers Gree! Take take ****ing take! Every time we find a work around you move the goal posts. Too much Gree! Too much we spend our hard money because it's considered 'fun' this isn't fun anymore!

I'm in a top 50 faction with some big spenders and let me tell you they are pissed off.

****ing ban me for bad language but you can go **** yourselves.

Bobar
10-04-2013, 01:14 PM
GREE you are seriously just DUMB as hell. There are so many heavy spenders just throwing in the towel right now. Tell your management to pull their heads out.

Signed,
The Community

i have to agree.

Powerbang
10-04-2013, 01:17 PM
Take for example this gentleman... a pretty good proxy of your community right now. Hope you're proud!

You dirty bunch of mother ****ers Gree! Take take ****ing take! Every time we find a work around you move the goal posts. Too much Gree! Too much we spend our hard money because it's considered 'fun' this isn't fun anymore!

I'm in a top 50 faction with some big spenders and let me tell you they are pissed off.

****ing ban me for bad language but you can go **** yourselves.

Gabrielk74
10-04-2013, 01:30 PM
So now we know why the event was delayed

Richard79
10-04-2013, 01:31 PM
Wtf....................if you GREE had the intension of not using the elite target that have now gone they should have been removed from the maps stright after the end of the last faction ltq. 90% of our faction is now requesting refunds from apple for 2 and 3 vaults of gold well done you really ****ed up this time!!!!!!

Gabrielk74
10-04-2013, 01:32 PM
Gree if you want to change the rules then at least let players know

Exxtraterrestrial
10-04-2013, 01:32 PM
I think they did this on purpose so you can't prestage and you have to pay.

Gdy
10-04-2013, 01:34 PM
The obvious solution is for the developers to NEVER leave targets in the game if they intend to cause them to vanish into thin air (along with all your effort) like what has just happened. If those targets belonged to a specific event then they should have been removed at the end of said event. Players have every right to be upset.

Suspect5
10-04-2013, 01:40 PM
If they were not to be used they should have been taken down emediatly, to leave them up knowing people would spend all there energy and gold prepping them shows malice.
I expect a major gold refund and something nice from you ****ers or I'm out!!!

DILL3NGER
10-04-2013, 01:40 PM
As people have already stated if they had planned to use different targets then why did they not remove them straight away after the event.

There is one reason for this and one reason only.

To make you spend money!

Oh no actually there are two reasons. The other one is because as a company they are ****ing incompetent.

Web323
10-04-2013, 01:50 PM
As people have already stated if they had planned to use different targets then why did they not remove them straight away after the event.

Gree programing at it's finest

LosKevanos
10-04-2013, 02:50 PM
Consumer satisfaction is key to any business model and without it, an epidemic of bad morale and reputation ensues and mass exodus to competing businesses that have superior customer satisfaction is the result, ending in decreased revenue and eventual ruin. The pattern of poor communication and fateful decisions on the part of GREE that has repeatedly decreased consumer satisfaction, has established a precedent with its loyal and devoted following that has already begun to unravel its future success with this product... It's as though they are purposefully attempting to destroy everything they have created and shows the immaturity of business experience in their administration that has focused solely on functional product means to try and increase profit instead of fostering the means to ensure consumer satisfaction whereby the entire profits are earned. If current events continue, this will not end well for GREE. The question is whether or not you will continue to support their poor business habits of late thereby enabling and sustaining them to continue doing such... Or will you take action and send them the ultimate message... No more... You cannot continue doing this and expect my custom in time and money.

hard2misss
10-04-2013, 03:01 PM
Any response yet from Administrators?

COMMUNICATE, COMMUNICATE, you promised to COMMUNICATE

Say the wrong thing and you may make a few people mad every now and then.
Say nothing and you make everyone mad always.

HayeZeus
10-04-2013, 05:40 PM
If you didn't realize that prestaging was dead after the last LTQ, then you're dumb. Sorry.

TheDanimal
10-04-2013, 06:13 PM
1 vault refund allready in process. Apple is great !

What's the process & what do you need to say?

What?
10-04-2013, 06:50 PM
If you didn't realize that prestaging was dead after the last LTQ, then you're dumb. Sorry.

I'm pretty sure the old elite targets appeared on the maps a few days before the last event allowing some players to at least do some pre-staging. So how are we supposed to know what the hell gree is doing? There is no communication and I'm sure only a few members have the shining. So to recap elites show up before event people pre-stage. After event elites remain on maps for a week and people pre-stage. New event starts and elites disappear. People waste time, energy, and in some cases real cash. I'm sorry but that is just piss poor management.

plavine
10-04-2013, 07:40 PM
The old elites were still in the game late on Friday.
Gree, you could have removed them earlier , so don't treat us like idiots.
you got us, are you happy & proud of yourselves now.
I didn't use any gold , so I am not out the money, but if you don't want us to prehit then you shouldn't have made the later maps so useless that no one wants to waste money on units we don't need, to hit a boss that needs 20 hits at 500 energy each.

ptong
10-04-2013, 07:46 PM
Anyone has the TOS for playing this game? Are these massive changes by devs at the cost of players legal?

leonababy386908821
10-04-2013, 07:48 PM
Give me back the energy spent on prestage. What your intention is? Spend on GOLD and stop Prestage? You only make us stop spending, GREE. :mad:

Now, what's about those ended with "ELITE"? Would be gone tomorrow again?