PDA

View Full Version : boss tier adjusting..

Daisy Heart
10-04-2013, 09:25 AM
So just a quick question...maybe someone from Gree will answer...but since the cap has been increased to 300 is there any chance of an adjustment in the boss level tiers...keep the 0-150 all the same but split up the 151-200 201-250..etc..it would make more sense since I can't even beat number 30 without good timing now that I'm in the 150 tier(which I was trying hard to avoid but with all the new faction ltqs power leveling me..but I digress) it seems like I should have deleted my account and started a new email since we have lllps that are close to boss 100 and are becoming 5x+ level strong in a month and my stats which a few months ago would have been considered decent are now rubbish...just needed to vent...frustrated when Gree screws the players that have been playing a while and now are back to square one...

lemonhaze
10-04-2013, 09:43 AM
thats why i havent bothered to even make a llp..jsut keep gettgin awards on this one..and i would hate to give up my -71% HR time and 10.1m iph for a new one which in a few months its gonna be lvled up to and then what to make another and start the cycle over

Thief
10-04-2013, 11:26 AM
Daisy,

This is something I've been advocating for quite some time actually. The current boss they opened up lvl 300 during the event and understand why they wouldn't change it.

I agree though it should be
151-200
201-250
251-300

*This isn't to say an earlier tier needs to be 5x easier... but rather realistic for those in that tier. Players are not going to spend over a vault every 2 weeks to beat the boss (as we all know they will adjust the difficulty) I'm sure gree can figure that part out but they need to be realistic in their approach.

I personally have submitted a ticket to gree and hope they consider it.

Compare the current boss has 240 million @100 for all those tiers.

For the next boss perhaps it should look like this:

151-200: 150 Million
201-250: 200 Million
251-300: 250 Million.

Obviously this will only work for a short period of time as stats continue to sky rocket but to me it seems reasonable (and is less extreme than the lower tiers...as it should be) Gree would need to adjust for whatever the average number of players in those tiers has for stats but I think they need to consider.