PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Active Players - Unleashed: Top 10 || Unova: Free/Light Gem

jon_funzio
10-04-2013, 05:14 AM
* Are you tired of carrying your team?
* Do you want to fight with like-minded individuals?
* Unova Unleashed - truly equitable!

Following the recent merger of Unova and Unleashed, we are proud to announce the formation of two teams, one of which is formed only of people who will score 100k or more and one of which is formed of active free players and lighter gem users.

Unleashed
Are you a gem spender who carries your team, who sees that many teams are led by free players who "built the team so don't have to score?" Join us as "Unleashed", our top 10 team where "equitable" is the adjective of choice - we fight together, we score together.

Unova
Are you an active free player who wants to be in a team of like minded players, who wants to use strategy and team work to achieve the very best prizes? Join us at "Unova", our team of active players who will be leveraging their strategic superiority to score more than you would think possible. Source gems from the video offers to play at the top end of the free spectrum.

Applying
Either way, don't delay, message me now to join our family of teams, please include:
1. Points in last Guild War, and fusion blitz (screen shot required).
2. Which team you are applying for.
3. Time Zone.
4. Maxed epic and legendary plus armours.
5. Screen shot of base.

We look forward to fighting with you.

kimharold921
10-07-2013, 02:50 PM
can i join your guild?im really tired of my guild mates...im lvl107 and got many gems to use in the upcoming guild wars...please reply if you can let me join your guild

jon_funzio
10-08-2013, 11:36 PM
What are you waiting for? This is the place to be to get your epic prize!

kimharold921
10-09-2013, 04:21 AM
Do you have Line?

If so message me and I'll get you in touch with the GM
My ID is tachy67

what do you mean line? sorry i dont really know what that means..but im prepared to buy lots of gems when the guild war starts..in the last guild war i am the only one who participate i think i use 300+ gems and i made my guild to rank 867...email me if you would let me join here is my email kimharold70@gmail.com thank you..hoping that you will let me join thanks again

jon_funzio
10-10-2013, 11:02 AM
Last space available - don't miss out on your EPIC armour!