PDA

View Full Version : health re-gen query

trueblue
10-04-2013, 05:08 AM
if you had no health regen bonuses at all, when doing boss events how long is it before you can attack again after all your health is gone.

my query is, i have 2 accounts both with the same health re-gen bonus -10%
1 says can hit in 23minutes 18 seconds (which seems hight to me) the other says 18 minutes 45 seconds.

so what do the attack again minutes actually start at before you get any bonuses.

Fl@sh
10-04-2013, 05:13 AM
1 health point per minute. So, in 100 minutes, you will have full health. In 25 minutes, you will have enough health for one hit. In 26 minutes, you will be able to sneak a second attack in on the boss.

SGT Rud
10-04-2013, 05:20 AM
With no regen bonuses, it is one bar per minute, meaning a full hit is 25 minutes. Android has issues with the regen. I have never seen it on IOS, just android, but one of my accounts (IOS) runs regen flawlessly, but my bluestacks (which is android) only has the faction regen (7) but sometimes has a regen rate of 10 minutes per hit, sometimes its 23 minutes per hit.

I wouldnt have believed it if I didnt see it, but a buddies android has a regen rate of 5 minutes using 3/7 faction bonuses and a deadly bridge jumper. But for some reason it doesnt do that in WD, just with the boss. It does it most of the time, and only every few bosses does it go to the correct time.

CJ D
10-04-2013, 05:34 AM
I bought our 7th regen bonus yesterday. My boss attack were taking 11:12 to regen before I bought it. After, 11:40. Go figure. Something is screwed up with the bonuses.

trueblue
10-04-2013, 05:52 AM
With no regen bonuses, it is one bar per minute, meaning a full hit is 25 minutes. Android has issues with the regen. I have never seen it on IOS, just android, but one of my accounts (IOS) runs regen flawlessly, but my bluestacks (which is android) only has the faction regen (7) but sometimes has a regen rate of 10 minutes per hit, sometimes its 23 minutes per hit.

I wouldnt have believed it if I didnt see it, but a buddies android has a regen rate of 5 minutes using 3/7 faction bonuses and a deadly bridge jumper. But for some reason it doesnt do that in WD, just with the boss. It does it most of the time, and only every few bosses does it go to the correct time.
both my devices are android.

Spetsnaz
10-05-2013, 02:25 AM
I have a 50% health regen bonus and it takes me 12:30 for one hit. Well 13 minutes for 2 hits.