PDA

View Full Version : Vault issues

cyranon
10-03-2013, 09:10 PM
Anyone else having issues putting their money in the vault? When I do this, it often leaves a good chunk out (i'm only level 8, need all I can get) and if I log out of the game, when I log back in, it is gone. I'm not being raided or fought, most can't beat me. My other character is not having any issues.
I've even noticed if I buy units, the money goes back into the vault and I lose the unit. Very frustrating!
~Cy~

get some
10-22-2013, 02:28 PM
Anyone else having issues putting their money in the vault? When I do this, it often leaves a good chunk out (i'm only level 8, need all I can get) and if I log out of the game, when I log back in, it is gone. I'm not being raided or fought, most can't beat me. My other character is not having any issues.
I've even noticed if I buy units, the money goes back into the vault and I lose the unit. Very frustrating!
~Cy~

I'm having the same issue but its the same amount each time 300k

Powerbang
10-22-2013, 03:02 PM
~Cy~

This is a glitch with Android players... I'm out well over $50 million due to this. It isn't just the "servers catching up" either. It is usually equivalent to the cash value of your first attack on a player.

If you attack a lot... PVP Tournaments, etc... this can be significantly detrimental to your income, especially as it's the value of the FIRST hit (i.e. highest value) that disappears.

Would like an answer from Gree myself. Won't get one, but dangit I want one anyways.

trueblue
10-23-2013, 07:13 AM
This is a glitch with Android players... I'm out well over $50 million due to this. It isn't just the "servers catching up" either. It is usually equivalent to the cash value of your first attack on a player.

If you attack a lot... PVP Tournaments, etc... this can be significantly detrimental to your income, especially as it's the value of the FIRST hit (i.e. highest value) that disappears.

Would like an answer from Gree myself. Won't get one, but dangit I want one anyways.

same here, also if you win a concrete on first attack, you are unable to bank it to your faction either

Ulrich von Bek
10-23-2013, 09:58 AM
Been like this for almost six months, on the first hit no cash, bricks or loot units but i do get them when i tap 'attack again'. And the last collect 25, i was not getting the cases, I got a reply from GREE when the event finished.