PDA

View Full Version : [Guild Recruitment iOS] One Post per Thread - October 2013

Pages : [1] 2

The Wise One
10-03-2013, 03:39 PM
Welcome Knights!

Before you post, please note that spamming is not acceptable and those post will be removed. That being said, one post will be sufficient to be fair to everyone.

If you are a guild that is looking for members, here's your chance to market and feature your guild for guildless players to join!

LOOKING TO RECRUIT FOR YOUR GUILD
HIGHLY ENCOURAGED: Create a Guild Banner that's no larger than 600 x 100 px (width x height). Make sure to include your guild banner, guild name, and guild level.

LOOKING TO JOIN A GUILD
Please be sure to include the following information to make it easier for your fellow knights to find/recruit you.

Friend Code:
Knight's name:
Knight's level:

Mr Clever
10-04-2013, 06:33 AM
20+ level guild and growing quickly.
Placed on C ribbons in both guild wars.
Looking for active players who are looking for a very active guild
Almost all elemental bonuses reaching 7%
Serious applicants level 40 +

2 slots left.
Guild master & Sentinel both 3 sets full epic each

GuildMaster & Sentinel
Name Skylander & Mr Almighty

Level 222 & 192

If you want a good guild family where we have alot of fun join Guardian Cross. Do apply

Olgar
10-06-2013, 04:42 AM
Mid lvl Guild Elementalis
looking for non uber crazy addicted ppl
guild lvl 35
bonus 6% - 4
7% - 1

Angry dad
10-07-2013, 05:37 AM
Crimson Warriors.

We just maxed our alliance to lvl 75!

Non-gem requiring guild.
Our previous war positions are 111, 47, and 64, 124
We are looking for Active members. if they're not active, they get booted.
We would like our members scoring 6 k + war points which can easily be done without gems.
We use the app line for war communication

Earth Wind, fire, water, and spirit are 8%.

Lvl 100+

Dhruv.centurionwarriors
10-07-2013, 03:51 PM
Guild level is 53. 30 levels of elements purchased.
Donating is not required but appreciated!
We place really well in wars, players who are constantly inactive will be kicked.
We use the palringo app, add centurion warrior once you get it. We discuss battle and game strategies here, but this is only optional.

Add me XBF-DHF-ZDH if interested!
ACTIVE PLAYERS ARE CHERISHED HERE :)

Our feeder (if you dont meet reqs)= warrior school. Warrior school on palringo as well.

Thanks, Dhruv(centurion warriors high commander)

Rehtaeh
10-09-2013, 05:12 AM
What do we have to offer?
level 37 guild, currently 28/29 members
All element bonuses are at 6%
We are an active guild, looking to place in the top 250 in this next war!

Required -
active participation in the upcoming guild war!
Level 70+ (100+ preferred)

Notice that gem spending is not required... you are welcome to spend them if you like, but it will never be the deciding factor on who stays or goes, or who gets promoted. That is based on activity and helpfulness answering questions in guild chat.

We currently have 1 slot free, we would love to get a few more people based in Europe to round out our team in that time zone. :)

krzyrikan
10-14-2013, 05:03 PM
Application form

If you would like to join our guild, please fill in this application form and wait for a
(co-)leader to respond.

Line Name:
Line id:

In-game name:
Level: :

Amount/level Training fields:
Amount/level Armorsmiths:
Maxed armor sets:
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join, but we do encourage you to farm as many free gems as possible)

Why are you a valuable asset to the guild:

Once done, copy, paste and submit application to Line Chat id: izzye89 and Paulca

Thanks and have a great day!

Ps. We will not check forums for applicants, you must submit to both line chat ids for recruitment into guild. Thanks for cooperation.

geo81
10-14-2013, 07:19 PM
Beers

-Level 75 guild
-32 elemental bonuses
-easy going, will accept anybody as long as they stay active
-this guild has many strong, good quality members
-have ranged from 50-500th in all of the wars
-currently we are saving up gems averaging 250-500th in wars. We want to try for a top spot later down the road (way later it looks like)

RyanZ123
10-15-2013, 07:42 AM
Avenger Dropouts Recruiting!

Guild Level 6, and climbing very quickly!

Level 30+ we are looking to recruit highly active members who would like to build from the ground up to
compete heavily in Guild Wars.

Gem purchasing not required, though donations are encouraged.

Promotions are happily given to the highest performing players

This guild consists mainly of members who left others, (myself included), that were not performing, or had highly inactive players. If this is you, you are welcome with us!

Ryan
Guild Master
XBF-GYC-YDN

Matti1992
10-15-2013, 11:19 AM
Hi, I'm looking to join a top guild, preferably top 25. After a long time being in a much lower level guild, I want to have a much more competitive experience. I am currently the guild sentinel in my guild and I've been carrying them quite a lot. So I feel it's time to move on and enjoy the guild wars far more. My best armours are the following:

Blazeborne Vanguard - maxed
Clayplate Mantle - maxed
Corvus - maxed
Assassin's Shroud - maxed
Armor of Phyrus - maxed

I also have a Moontide which I am currently levelling, it's around 60 at the moment. If anybody would like me to join their guild send me a PM or reply in this thread!

Knight's name - Aegon Targaryen
Code - XBD MXP NHY

Amesbhe
10-15-2013, 02:21 PM
Looking for active players level 30 and up. Must be active and willing to help with the guild. Guild war participation is manditory.

Guild Level: 33
Members: 26/27
Spirit boost 6%, Air Boost 6%, Water Boost 5%, Fire Boost 6%, Earth Boost 5%

Inactives will be kicked, so no worries about working with dead weight. I have a great and helpful leading staff. Questions or suggestions in chat are taken care of and/or listened to.

We're working on making a successful guild and have a good strong start on that. Looking for members willing to help achieve this goal. Look us up in game or message me here. Or hit me up on Line. ID is amesbhe.

Line is not currently mandatory, but we are working on making it so. Please have it downloaded. There will be permanent spots open until it's fulling integrated.

krzyrikan
10-15-2013, 04:08 PM
Hi, I'm looking to join a top guild, preferably top 25. After a long time being in a much lower level guild, I want to have a much more competitive experience. I am currently the guild sentinel in my guild and I've been carrying them quite a lot. So I feel it's time to move on and enjoy the guild wars far more. My best armours are the following:

Blazeborne Vanguard - maxed
Clayplate Mantle - maxed
Corvus - maxed
Assassin's Shroud - maxed
Armor of Phyrus - maxed

I also have a Moontide which I am currently levelling, it's around 60 at the moment. If anybody would like me to join their guild send me a PM or reply in this thread!

Knight's name - Aegon Targaryen
Code - XBD MXP NHY

Hey have you found a guild yet? If not would you be interested in applying for sauce? I sent you a friend request, also if you could line chat me at izzye89 we can des cuss things better

Enlightened_Kings
10-15-2013, 04:29 PM
level 30+ and active guild! Finished in the top 600 last guild wars. The guild is currently level 19 (21 member cap) and is full of great players! If you want to be a part of something amazing in the future please apply now! The guild is leveling up fast, and is already well respected. All armors are boosted over 4%.

Thanks,

Enlightened Knights
The Future of Knights and Dragons

Artorias
10-15-2013, 07:50 PM
Guild Name: Believe The Hype

Level 53

Finished #188 in last guild war.

6% bonus in fire, earth, and spirit and 7% in water and air

Currently 23 out of 34 members

Level requirement: 100+

We use the basic game chat as of now

We need active players

Angel of Death
10-15-2013, 08:25 PM
Hi, guys!

Are you looking for a high level, competitive, and fun guild? You might want to try us!

Guild information:
Guild name: 3 Stars and A Sun
Guild Level 66
7% Fire
7% Earth
7% Spirit
7% Air
8% Water

GM: level 2xx
Guild Sentinel: level 1xx
Guild Champion: level 1xx

Requirements: team player, active in game, active in LINE CHAT, female players are preferred :)
For all applicants, contact Rockmamba on LINE MESSENGER.

GUILD WAR RANKINGS:

War of the Heavens: 67th
Fusion Blitz: 47th
War of the Beast: 18th
2nd Blitz: 73rd (no gems used)
War of the Damned: 134th ( 9 members have the SOULSHARD NECROMANTLE ARMOR! ) wonder why? Join our elite group of mercenaries :)

We hope to hear from you guys. Help us, help you! :)

White Avenger
10-16-2013, 12:15 AM
Brethren of the Storm - if you look it up its (BrethrenOfTheStorm)

Guild Level: 51
Element bonuses: All at 9 percent. The guild makes a lot of money so it won't be long until it is max.

We have players across the globe about 2/3 thirds from the USA and a third from Europe/Asia. Guild wars are 24 hours for us.

Our guild mix in levels varies:

100+ - half the guild falls in this area.

The rest fall between 70 and 99. 2 below that.

We currently have 2 open spots after the latest guild war. The players weren't active therefore they were removed.

If your looking for a top 10 guild then we are not it. If your looking to have your knights do good in the tournament and epic boss play and decent in the war then this guild is for you.

We understand - we (you and me) we have a life outside of the game. Famlies that we need to interact with... wives that want us to get off the IPad. Therefore our focus is for you being active. If you can't be in the war this week because you have to watch your children play baseball or soccer - then we understand... However zero points is unacceptable. Log on at night when the kids are sleeping. Help beat up some other guilds then your good. We do expect more than zero points during a regular war. Fusion wars are the exception. You will not get kicked for zero points during a fusion war.

We have some long time players that understand the game extremely well. If you need pointers - we have the answers.

We don't tell you... You have donate x dollars this week or get x amount of points per war. We are adults. We just expect you to support the guild. Money to improve our bonuses and guild war activity. After each guild war we look to see if we have zero points contributers to the war then they are removed.

If this sounds like you we would love to have you. We want players that are 50+ in levels. Look us up and click to join its that simple. First come first entry...

Thanks

Dragon89
10-16-2013, 07:31 AM
TOP 25 GUILD

Hey everyone, I am part of a top 25 guild on IOS, we are reshaping the guild and looking for recruits, it will be more or less a first come first served basis and aslong as you participate you will keep your spot, if you are interested send me a message and we can take it from there.

dominic
10-16-2013, 08:20 AM
Guild Nerds
We are looking for good active players must be 80 to apply and 16 years of age and must follow these requirements we are good strong and very active there is only 20 of us right now but we are growing.

we have our elements all over 8%

1.)You must donate a minimum of 1 million gold a week
2.) you must download groupme and be active in chat
3.) every guild war you must get at least 2.5k points aday inless you have a vaild excuse

dominic
10-16-2013, 08:29 AM
Guild Nerds level 52

We are looking for good active players must be 80 to apply and 16 years of age and must follow these requirements we are good strong and very active there is only 20 of us right now but we are growing.

we have our elements all over 8%

add my code if you like to join XBB- ZQN_YFY

1.)You must donate a minimum of 1 million gold a week
2.) you must download groupme and be active in chat
3.) every guild war you must get at least 2.5k points aday inless you have a vaild excus

Tex99
10-16-2013, 08:58 AM
We have 16 of 29 players. We are looking for EVERYDAY level 30+ players. We have a super strong level 240 Sentinal. We are at 5% armor boost in all categories. We promote per Guild War participation. Our goal is to be a top Guild. I don't lie or sugar coat either. I cleaned house after the last guild war with 15 people with no participation in the last month. We are a strong 16 players right now, just want to recruit to take it to the next level.

Thanks,
Iron Heart
XBB-GYV-PQF

Fearmyname
10-16-2013, 09:53 AM
Nulli Secundus (Second to None) is a level 30+ Guild seeking players to actively participate in guild wars and build a unified team through teamwork and strong communication.

Please feel more than welcome to friend add me and request a guild invitation!

XBF-ZBD-MMY
Fear My Name
Level 55

All players will have equal say on purchase decisions and will be treated with the utmost respect

Burning_Pancakes
10-16-2013, 02:04 PM
Anyone at all-meaning no level or armor requirements-can join my guild-Burning Pancakes. Any requests will be accepted within a day. Thanks!

ash78
10-17-2013, 07:40 AM
Hi All,

We are looking for new members after unloading many people after the last guild war.

These are our requirements:
1. Download LINE app as commmunication
2. Level 100+
3. 3 Maxed Legendary/Epic Armors. Must include at least one Epic or one Legendary Plus armor
4. Willing to spend Gems for next 3 day war.
5. Minimum Contribution of 800K per week
6. Follow instructions from the High Commanders and above, we are very structured but still fun.
IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS, PLS DON'T APPLY. We might consider Level 95 onwards if you meet all other requirements but you must be level 100 before the next guild war.

AIRBLADE GUILD STATS:
Guild Level - MAXED at 75
Bonus - 35%

AIRBLADE Guild war Results
War of Heavens: 11th
Fusion Fighters Blitz: 18th
Battle of the Beasts: 18th
Fusion Fighters Blitz: 18th
War of the damned: 66th (No Gem Usage, we were not going to get top 25 for a Lousy Jackalope + Armor which is worse that the Swampstone + armor)

TO APPLY:
1. Please download LINE and add all of the Officer's Line ID below.
2. We will interview you so please be prepared to screenshot your kingdom and armors.

Guild Master Line ID: Hahd
Guild Champion Line ID: insanevilio
High Commander (ME): ashworth78
High Commander: turgin

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warm regards
Ash

SirBaggs
10-19-2013, 01:13 PM
Guild name: CowboyzNation
Guild level: 6 (leveling fast)
Guild master: SirBaggz(me)
Guild members: 8 out of 15
Number of guardians: 2
I just created this guild and I'm looking for some high levels to help run the guild. I need a guild sentinel and guild champion. I'm level 54. Anyone is welcome to join. For guild sentinel and champion you need to be atleast 50+
Add me if your interested or message me XBG-BGQ-QWQ

ghettobuilt
10-19-2013, 06:00 PM
iOS guild looking for active members
Triggers
Level 13
8/19 members
Lvl 30+ can join, but I can ask guild master to change to 11+
Laid back guild, no minimum contributions, just give what you can

Search for Triggers, or add me Sir Ballzac xbb-gzb-rcd, or pm me here

BoydStar
10-22-2013, 06:09 AM
Contact on line is danboyd.

Looking for a serious guild I have 4 epics and only legendary plus armor since the assassins shroud. 4 maxed smith and 7 maxed training fields. Spending gems is not an issue.

alexthecap
10-22-2013, 10:50 AM
If you are looking for a guild with all very active, supportive and strong players, you might want to join our guild. We ranked top 25 in any guild war so far. Guild level 75.

Benefits:
· High elemental bonus
· Good rewards as pretty much guaranteed top 25 position in any guild war
· All strong and supportive players
· No requirement for very high gem spending
· Ranks are given based on contributions and changed each week

Requirements:
· Above lvl 100
· Very active player with at least some maxed legendary plus armors (better epics)
· 500K gold contribution per week
· At least 40K points in a 4 day guild war

Interested? Drop me a private message or contact me via line ID alex75.

simplebeing
10-24-2013, 11:47 AM
HI,

Im looking for an active guild. top 100 in the wars
LVL 97+ player with 2 epics and the usual armours maxed. current guild role is a sentinel but this guild sux cuz no active player including the guild master.
11 training field (upgraded)
4 armouries (upgraded)
XBD-NDF-QHD

K&D Lasko
10-25-2013, 06:26 PM
My information.

Line chat : Lasko215
Level 62
Lasko
WBB-WPH-CWG
Armor of Notus: lvl 58
Armor of the Bear: lvl 41
Scorchstone Aegis: lvl 35
Armor of the wolf: lvl 17
Raven lord Mantel: lvl 15
Riverstone Mantel: Lvl MAX

Im very active, and contribute daily. Im looking for a guild with active players.
Please send me info on Guild lvl, Element bonuses, Last guildwar rank.

xralphx
10-26-2013, 01:53 AM
apply

code:xbf -nbb-ygp
knights name:XralphX
knight level:65

Hayes
10-26-2013, 11:02 AM
Guild Level: 27 about to be 28

Guild Name: Warriors of God

Elemental Bonuses: All are 6%

We are friendly and are all daily players

22/25 Members so join quickly!

Bmk82
10-28-2013, 04:22 PM
Guild name : Revenge of the Nerds
Guild level : 25

Earth bonus at 6%, all others at 5%. Currently we have 18/24 members. I just recently took over this guild and am trying to get us up and running. Have a few lvl 100+ players.

Add me if you are interested.

Name: Zabimaru
Friend code : XBG CXC PZP
Level : 98

msmitty15
10-29-2013, 12:08 PM
-Level 31 guild with 24/27 members.
-LEVEL 50+ Requirement
-Bonuses are all 7% except air and water are 6%
-Looking for active players that will contribute weekly and participate in guild war
-We are trying for rank 100 this war, past wars we have come close to 100
-Buying gems is not required
- IF INTERESTED MESSAGE msmith15 ON LINE

Blindside
10-29-2013, 02:44 PM
Looking for a guild that doesn't require you to have epics or spend crystals to enjoy the game?
We the Deviants are level 39 and growing everyday. All we ask is for you to be 50+ and have at
least 1 epic boss armor or better and be fairly active.We are looking for active players for this upcoming
tournament, we have 3 slots left. We are also using the Line app (not a requirement). In case you were
wondering we have placed in top 300 in all of the tournaments so far, our best was 125. Our goal this timeis top 100 or better. So look us up, and sign up soon before the tourney starts tomorrow. If you want you can also message me via Line my ID is blyndside, or feel free to just go ahead and apply.

See youin game

Blindside lvl 112
WBC-ZYN-WDR

Bullo
10-29-2013, 06:28 PM
Lvl 16 guild "Punisher's Delight" is looking to merge with another low level guild or two. We have 5 active loyal players and a lot of bootable deadbeats.

Any merging guild leaders would be given officer status or better if you have better stats than whet we've got (for war purposes).

All positions are based on stats and guild effort.

If we merge I'd rather keep my guild name because it's pretty awesome.

We're also recruiting single active members. Lots of room for officer ranks.

Please contact me at BigBadBullo@gmail.com if you or your guild is interested in joining.

Drizzt79
10-30-2013, 12:04 PM
Hallo Nederlandse K&D spelers,

Dutch Kings NL is een level 37 guild (7% element bonus!) en op zoek naar actieve Nederlandse level 60+ spelers. We zitten nu in Ribbon F met de guildwars, en willen graag verder komen. We zijn geen "gem-spenders" en hebben geen hoge eisen, anders dan dat je actief meedoet aan de Guild Wars en regelmatig contributions maakt om meer upgrades te kopen. Voorlopig streven we naar een plaats tussen de 250 en 500. Voeg XBC-RMG-BHR als "friend" toe en je krijgt een invite, of zoek ons op in de lijst met guilds. "Dutch Kings NL"

Drizzt

Theseus wbb gzx hqx
10-31-2013, 12:37 PM
I'm guild master Theseus level 82.
1 epic and other legendary.
We need active players, level 40+. Must take part in guild wars, don't have to spend gems unless you want too.
Alot of spots are still open. need two be able to donate 100k weekly or daily, that's not set in stone.
So if you need a guild, you need not to search any farther. think Spartans of Sparta. Together we can be unstoppable.

Theseus wbb gzx hqx
10-31-2013, 12:43 PM
Guild Level: 27 about to be 28

Guild Name: Warriors of God

Elemental Bonuses: All are 6%

We are friendly and are all daily players

22/25 Members so join quickly!

warriors of God guild. I am guild master for the Spartans of Sparta guild and I have been having problems getting it moving can I join your guild? I'm level 82 & growing. I have one epic moontide level 40. I am a team player.

KDawgg86
11-01-2013, 05:34 AM
All The Admirals Men is recruiting active players to join level 36 guild, all welcome

Tex99
11-02-2013, 05:03 PM
warriors of God guild. I am guild master for the Spartans of Sparta guild and I have been having problems getting it moving can I join your guild? I'm level 82 & growing. I have one epic moontide level 40. I am a team player.

Thesis, we would love to have you. In fact if you and a couple of your guild players want to join us, that would be awesome! We have a 240 level Sentinal, and I am the guild master, level 114. I can guarantee you a high commander spot to start.

Arashi(storm)
11-03-2013, 01:23 AM
iOS Join knights of blood Requirements: stats at least 1.3k( don't try ur luck), committed( we r a family guild), daily $$ 75k, line messanger( if able), above lvl 60 What r u waiting for LINK START!!! GM: 1) storm
2) Sheryl
P.s we don't accept mercenary players, XBB HHD PWW.
Line messanger: stormraiderx

mqtt
11-03-2013, 05:10 AM
Deus Guild is Recruiting on IOS

Deus
Guild #1 FR
Level 64
37 Membres
Last Rank War : #9 ( #16 Before )

We are Looking for this Candidate Profile :

- Lvl 80/90 minimum
- French Language will be appreciated.
- Available, Ambitious and motivated
- Line is Obligatory
- War Refill too.
- Epic Gear is a plus.

If you are interrested, or for any type of question, please contact mqtt or ben-65 on Line, with screenshot of your Roster, last war contribution and information about you.
A specific Thread will be post soon.

See you soon

mqtt

Deus Guild - IOS

Niktout
11-03-2013, 05:44 AM
Blade And Soul - IOS guild

Level 32 - Bonus Water/Wind at 7% Fire/Earth/Spirit at 6%

Guildwar Ranks 5xx with only 11/27 active players

Weekly Contribution: As much as you can.

Minimum Level - 40 - Minimum armor level - 1000/1000

Recruting - 7 new Members -

Kicking if you are not active during guildwars. Must fight at least 20 times or make a minimum of 5000 Points which is quite easy to do.
High Commander status is given to those who make the most points during Guild Wars

Contact me on Line Messenger: niktout (display name Mike/Niktout)

My code: XBD - FCC - ZQZ

JaFlip
11-03-2013, 10:20 AM
Hey Everyone!

I'm part of the Evolution (iOS) guild! Names JaFlip EVO. High commander status.
We're looking for people who are VERY active. We are level 46 at the moment. We placed 144 in the war of the devoted , 161 before that, and were hungry to go higher! Gems aren't required but half our guild uses it in some form. We want everyone to contribute, no limit no requirement. Just do what you can! Everyone of us is EXTREMELEY active and very active in the chat. We're a big family. We'll treat you like one and we'll put you in line if you're out of whack! :) serious people only please. We have two spots left and were being very selective.
Stats: bonuses: four 6% two7%
If interested go and apply! If you have anymore questions email me at josh.alejo@gmail.com

koreen79
11-03-2013, 12:53 PM
Looking for a guild? Konoha (Rank 3) still have some limited space left, If u have 2 epic max lvl 100+ gems for war? contact theJustice711 or Lionryan in line app to apply in. Cya

Kirito
11-04-2013, 11:00 PM
We are a pretty serious guild ya know and sometimes funny :), though we don't require you to spend gems. But it'll be pretty Awsome!! If you did. :)
Currently we have 4 elemental bonuses @ 8% there and 1 bonus @ 7% but will soon be with the others!!
As of now our guild level is at level 45 with many Awsome people such as myself and most of our high commanders, and even the commanders. We are like one big family and hope you to be a part of us too!!
Guild Requirements are
-Must be level 70+
-Must be Awsome & Kind
-Try to be active but real life always comes first!
-Have a fun time :)

ronosher
11-05-2013, 09:43 AM
DarkStorm recruit lvl 100+ active, non gem spender and would kike to fight for top 50 without spending gems

Guild Level 70

Weekly Contribution: no limit, just show you are active

Contact me on Line Messenger: ronokandd

My code: XBB-GZP-RRW

Phive
11-06-2013, 12:03 AM
Looking for strong knights that are lvl 90+ to join my Guild. If you are an active player who is not a guild hopper or a glory hound and looking for a good guild to join, then look no further. Join Darq Knights. We are a good guild that stays active and put our hearts into this game. We ranked 100 during the last Guild War.

Phive
Darq Knights Guild Master
Level 220
Friend code:XBB-PWZ-CVV
LINE User ID: phive005
Guild level: 62

OTB Natsu
11-07-2013, 07:13 AM
OTB fairytail recruiting!

We are an affiliate of Only the Best. A top ten guild.

Our mission: We are recruiting low to mid-level players to share our experience and help them grow and advance in the game. Once you've become strong enough, you will be transferred to Only the Best to battle in guild wars and have your shot at ranking in the top ten and earn epic armors.

Join today!

Members must join line chat. My line id is Natsu62785

Thanks!

Randalf1
11-07-2013, 09:44 PM
Platform: ios
Guild: swiftdeathz lvl 66

Hello all we are a top 100 guild looking for 8 more players to help us reach 25 to top 50, be active and be friendly :)

Just ask to join, be active and be a team player, we are casual but enjoy the game, with 8 more active people we will hit top 50, thanks again for your consideration

join now!

froncik
11-08-2013, 04:46 AM
Recruitment open guild. This guild name Keffervescent. We are looking for active players, people who regularly play and support the guild.

Requirements? Contribute Weekly, inactivity, and contributions to the treasury resulting kick.

Information about the guild:
lvl - 17
bonusses 4% and continues to grow.
If you are interested feel free to me: XBG-NDH-QMP - Sentinel Guild

Necromancers
11-08-2013, 12:25 PM
Looking for a dedicated iOS guild that is willing to accept my level 18 account with decent armors.
I'm very active and level quickly, I won't be able to contribute much yet as I'm currently working on gathering gold for TFs.
I have LINE and I don't have a problem using it if necessary.

Please PM me if you are in a guild like this.

killtimes13
11-08-2013, 09:23 PM
Platform: ios
Guild: swiftdeathz lvl 66

Hello all we are a top 100 guild looking for 8 more players to help us reach 25 to top 50, be active and be friendly :)

Just ask to join, be active and be a team player, we are casual but enjoy the game, with 8 more active people we will hit top 50, thanks again for your consideration

join now!

Hello my in game name is killtimes code wbf-dfm-brh and I am really interested in joining the guild. curren't lvl 64 best armor clayplate mantle-50 witch robes-30 horsemans battlegear 25 levianthans platemail-16 current i have 8 training field working on unlocking my other 4 spots thats why my armor are a little low for now. understand the game and play daily. really addicted to it. currently in a abandon guild so having people to play with will be great. please send me an invite or replay to me here if you have any question fill free to ask.

killtimes13
11-08-2013, 09:25 PM
Looking for a dedicated iOS guild that is willing to accept my level 18 account with decent armors.
I'm very active and level quickly, I won't be able to contribute much yet as I'm currently working on gathering gold for TFs.
I have LINE and I don't have a problem using it if necessary.

Please PM me if you are in a guild like this.

:D im sure a member of banana won't have a problem joining a guild

Necromancers
11-09-2013, 08:21 AM
:D im sure a member of banana won't have a problem joining a guild

That's nice of you, I guess ^^ But my iOS account, unlike my Android account, is still very low level, so I wasn't sure if any decent guild would accept me.
But I often chat with Deatux, the Guild Master of ''The Silver Sword'', and he let me in his guild, so I'm no longer searching for one :)

zman64
11-10-2013, 08:06 AM
The Awsomators level 19 looking for recruits to help grow our guild! Looking for mostly active members to share in some guild fun! Don't have to be a gem spender just ask that you participate to the best of your abilities in events and guild functions and mostly to have fun! Look forward to working with you.....

zman64- Guild Master Lv. 109 Friend Code- XBG-BFQ-RZX
8 levels of elemental bonuses purchased!

Come join an active and growing guild!!!

Naruto949
11-10-2013, 10:54 PM
Hi all looking to join a guild. New to the game and want to start out the correct way with some help from experienced players.

Current level: 14
Name: Naruto949
Friend code:XBH-FCF-NYP

Please let me know if I can join a guild ASAP thanks in advance!

Keehol
11-12-2013, 11:47 AM
Friendly guild recruiting from min level requirement (lvl11<)onwards. No discrimination.
Donations is voluntary. The definition of active is engaging every epic battles and participate in guild war.
House keeping will be done just before every guild war.
Any questions can ask in guild chat. No cursing and swearing, just have fun.

Current guild information:
Level 18
Element boost all 5% except for earth is 4%
Have five slots or more

Jerlyn
11-13-2013, 04:23 AM
Friends of KYA-DPA

Looking for ACTIVE players

Level 70 guild (maxing @ 75 soon)
Placed on top 40 - 90 in all guild wars
*some wars we only have 3/4 or 3/5 full
Elemental bonuses Spirit 8% / Earth 8% / Water 8% / Fire 8% / Wind 7%

Requirements
DONATIONS
- 400000 gold per week
DURING WAR
-At least 4k points per day
(depend on the duration of the war)
COMMUNICATIONS
LINE "Add & Pm (JIMMYNJERLYN) or (ARILIVIA)" or
you can leave me a pm here

Applicants
MUST be level 90+
WITH
AT least 4 sets of ***+ armor maxed or
AT least 1/2 set of EB+ (EpicBoss) armor maxed or
AT least 3/4 set of EB+ (EpicBoss) armor at above 60
AT least 1 set of EPIC 5* armor maxed

If you fullfilled the Requirement feel free to apply sure will be a slot for YOU.
*no worries on the points part as long you show participation we won't kick you without reason.

Huntedspider
11-13-2013, 10:03 AM
Looking to recruit a few new ACTIVE members

Lev 26 guild very active members taking any lev people as long as your active

If interested send in game request

Optagon
11-17-2013, 03:03 AM
Im a lvl 46, with Northerner's - Blackfrost+ etc.
Im very active, i check the game every hour, same when im at work.
Looking for a guild that dont need to much donations, cause atm, i can't take so many money from TG, and what i take ill up my armors cause im low level.
Looking for a friendly guild that can give typs too.

Mr Clever
11-17-2013, 08:06 AM
Guardian Cross Recruiting!
level 44 guild and growing quickly.
Placed on C ribbons in last 4 guild wars
Almost all elemental bonuses going 8%
Serious applicants level 70

2 slots left.

GuildMaster & Sentinel & Champion
Name Skylander & Mr Almighty & Checkmate

Level 312 , 237 & 231.

If you want a good guild family where we have alot of fun join Guardian Cross. Do apply

karlervin
11-17-2013, 09:14 AM
Im currently lvl77 (and growing)
Have 1 epic and few maxed out armors
Add me (see signature for codes and id)
Thankssss!!

krzyrikan
11-17-2013, 09:05 PM
Lvl 75 guild, Sauce. Rank #10

Application form

If you would like to join our guild, please fill in this application form, submitted it to line chat name on
bottom of page and wait for a (co-)leader to respond.

Line Name:
Line id:

In-game name:

Maxed armor sets:
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join, but we do encourage you to farm as many free gems as possible)

Once done, copy, paste and submit application to Line Chat id: izzye89 and wait patiently until you get a
reply :)

Ps. We will not check forums for applicants, you must submit to both line chat ids for recruitment into guild. Thanks for cooperation.

Lord Tobias
11-18-2013, 07:35 PM
I have tried two different guilds so far and they are full of inactives. Looking for a guild with friendly active players. I led my guild in points in the last frenzy war and have received the last four bosses armor. I have only been playing the game about 5-6 week but I am very active.

Lvl 47
Best Armor Witches Robes L36/70 (working hard to max it out)
3 Armorers and 4 training fields.

Not necessarily looking for a top guild but one where 10-12 players attend each battle would be nice.

Name Tobias
Friend code xbg-qgz-crf

Satazriel
11-19-2013, 05:48 PM
Hi my name is Satazriel or Taz for short and i run the guild called Misfits. We are a family of misfits as the name infers lol
Guild Level: 30
Guild Champion: Faust Level:106
Guild Sentinel: Athorimar Level:155

We have 9 slots available and are accepting anyone level 50+!

Taz: 113
XBB-WDQ-HGN

Atomic RK
11-20-2013, 02:54 PM
Ritellian Knights is recruiting. We are looking for dedicated members that are willing to participate in the guild. As our members are older and some younger, we understand you may have school or work or a family to attend to, we just ask that you be active, and most importantly, active during the guild wars. We require a minimum of 100 gems per person per war. We also require that you put a minimum of 10k points per 3 day war, which is easily achievable. I hope you consider our wonderful guild!

Guild: Ritellian Knights
Requirements: Level 100, 100 gems per war minimum, 10k points per day in 3 day war, one epic (maxed or working on level) and full castle

Guild level: 48
Open spots: 6
Element Bonuses: Earth, Water, Fire, and Air- 7%, Spirit- 8%

Contact on Line Messener app:
Schimitarr
Tyler (Atomic RK)

Tschmidt22
11-21-2013, 02:58 AM
Hi everyone! Dragonlance is currently looking for new members! We are a very fun and active group of players who enjoy playing KnD. Our guild is currently level 55 with every element bonus at 8%. We placed #70 in the most recent blitz war and are looking to crack the top 100 in next war. Our guild is full of friendly players who are willing to help with advice, tips, and epic boss.

Basically what were looking for in new members is activity and friendliness. We do request that you're level 90+ (we may make exceptions) and have Line. You don't need to worry about what armors you have or spending gems during wars. The only gems we spend are free :p

If you are interested in joining, please pm me or add me on Line. User ID: Tschmidt22

Nightfall
11-21-2013, 05:59 AM
Looking for active players lvl 50+(must be active in guild war). We have 9 open slots after last guild war due to inactive players(for the past 2 GWs). We were still able to hit top 500 with that many inactives.
Fire: +6%
Air: +7%
Spirit: +7%
Earth: +6%
Water: +7%
XBB-QFF-GRR

Dragneel6
11-22-2013, 01:56 PM
We are a level 60+ guild looking for 2 new members! Finished 30th in the last guild war and are striving to finish even higher in the next big war. Level 100+ only and must have 2 maxed epic armors. If you are interested please message dragneel6 in line chat!!!

Trix
11-23-2013, 10:20 AM
Level 11? Playing for fun?
We're recruiting...

Come join a friendly guild. We remember this is a game. All are welcome!
Apply in game. You'll be accepted if...

You are at least level 11
You are ready to play
You want to have fun

2 HIGH COMMANDER positions open for qualified candidates

daohungk54
11-23-2013, 10:33 AM
DEFENSE ZONE 2 HD – XOAY CHUYỂN THẾ GIỚI
http://game.android.vn/game-offline/defense-zone-2-hd-xoay-chuyen-the-gioi.html

Gardoorf
11-23-2013, 10:59 AM
Hello I'm looking for an active guild to help get stronger with I'm level 86 working hard on leveling to 100+ my top 3 armors are riverstone mantle +, admiral's battleworn regalia, behemoth's vanguard tomorrow I will also have asherah's armor. My code is XBF-GQY-WFV and I also have line messenger my user name is Gardoorf. Been in alot of wars been top player in past guilds but been the olny one fighting.

adamkdbarry
11-24-2013, 10:20 AM
hi im lvl 78 i hav maxed boilerplate maxed jackelopes chaingarb and lvl 43 behemoths vanguard and im soon going to spend 120 gems to get the last for kills and craft the + version. i dont want a really bad guild preferrably top 100 but if guild senital looks good enuf i will go lower thanks line id: adam christopher barr

Frantast!c
11-24-2013, 12:58 PM
Hi. My wife sent you a request. She's looking for an active guild if you still have room. FrantasticsWife.

Looking for active players lvl 50+(must be active in guild war). We have 9 open slots after last guild war due to inactive players(for the past 2 GWs). We were still able to hit top 500 with that many inactives.
Fire: +6%
Air: +7%
Spirit: +7%
Earth: +6%
Water: +7%
XBB-QFF-GRR

Aprixius
11-27-2013, 01:53 PM
Friend Code: XBH-HMG-RFW
Knight's name: Aprixius
Knight's level: 32

Looking for a active as well as talkative guild that will aim to do good in this guild war. Im a nice and friendly/social guy and im looking for a chill guild!

Liliana/bigshow
11-27-2013, 10:37 PM
If you are looking for a friendly interactive guild, look no further guild bigshow is looking for new members. (Android)
Our guild level is 28 and growing fast..
We have 18 slots open and we are looking for members that will participate in the wars and the guild chat. We are looking for members that are very active.
Our guild master bigshow is active in the guild and in the chats and you can add him as a friend with his code wbb-rdg-fzg
i am liliana and i am the guild champion and you can add me with my code wbb-vnm-npm
from there you can request to get into our guild.

black cobra
11-29-2013, 06:35 AM
Needs a few good people who will participate in wars to join us. Level restrictions there are none. Contributions appreciated. All the bonuses in the world are for naught without participation. If interested look up the guild after this war and apply, there will be open spaces.

NooBtastic
11-30-2013, 02:50 PM
[B]Name: xNxAxTxEx
Level: 43
Armors worth of note: Maelstrom Iron 45/99 Aegis of the Dragon 45/70 Atlantean Plus 43/50 Scorchstone Aegis 10/70 Dark prince Royal 40/50

Wayne Seguin
12-01-2013, 03:41 PM
Hello all...I just started a spirit + guild and looking for any active players to join. I'm level 59 and was bored with my last guild doing nothing. Looking to have a good time because this is just a game. :)

Since I'm a Buffy the vampire slayer nerd my knight is named Angelus
Friend code
Xgb zmq fdr

Hadesmms
12-01-2013, 07:50 PM
Looking for active members lv 40 (must participate in guild wars) we coordinate our attacks no solo in guild wars we didn't come in high rank in this guild war do to only having six members and having things coming up most members in our guild are pretty high level

Knight name: hades
Friend code: XBD-WVX-XNF
Knight lv: 58

abenazus
12-02-2013, 08:34 AM
Bonjour à tout les chevaliers,

Ma guilde se nomme Phantasm, une guilde plutôt ancienne de niveau 40 avec pas mal de bonus acheté.
Nous recrutons massivement pour évoluer et remplir de manière qualitative les 10 places dispo.

Le but est de monter au classement Guild War et d'obtenir pour tous de meilleurs récompenses.
Nous avons 19 membres dont 2 absents pour quelques temps.
Nos 2 derniers classement : 768 ème et 767, nous sommes réguliers mais nous manquons de monde.

Le recrutement est ouvert à partir du level 60 mais je peux étudier n'importe quelle candidature, un petit level actif pouvant apporter beaucoup.

Knight name: abenazus
Friend code: XBD-GZZ-RNZ
Knight lv: 191

chubster
12-02-2013, 01:41 PM
Heart of Midlothian recruiting now.

Hi everyone, i have started a guild with the sole intention of sociable, no pressure gameplay. We just completed our first guild war with only 3 players and managed more wins than losses. Looking for active low level players who want to enjoy the game and improve with our help.

No demands for contribution, no demands for gem spending - just looking for fun and banter.

If that sounds like you then look up Heart of Midlothian and request to join the party.

NiftyHustle
12-02-2013, 10:53 PM
League of Shadow

Looking to build a competitive and fun guild

Requirements:
- Must have at least one Epic or Legendary+ armor
- Level 70+
- Can put up at least 5k+ war points
- Must use and have a sense of humor in the guild chat
- Gem use during the war is optional at the moment

Level 29 Guild

Bonuses:
Earth 6%
Water 6%
Fire 6%
Spirit 6%
Air 6%

We have six spots open right now, if your interested to join add me in-game XBG-CXP-DHN or if you just want to be friends add me anyway!

- Shadow Bane

draconomicon
12-03-2013, 05:16 PM
Join our guild
Level 50
Lvl 100+ [exceptions may be made]
Must have 1 epic or maxed legendary
Bonuses-water and earth8%, others 7
750K gold contribution a week
6 spots open
Gemspending not necessary but welcome
Must win 25 guild fights minimum during entire war
Apply on Line messenger to draconomicon13 or smokinskulls23

Love to play the game and help each other out the best we can,
great bunch of guys, guild currently under new managment

Dame Alexa Ember
12-03-2013, 09:51 PM
The Destroters currently recruiting.

Level 35

19 of 27 members

level 5+ on all elemental bonuses

all officer positions level based

accepting any 30+ applicants

placed in every guild war so far

no required donations only ask for participation

we understand that people have lives but ask at least weekly progress or post an away message.

GM: Dame Alexa Ember lvl 82 good EB armors and blackfrost
GS: Moiren Lvl 83 Beastmaster

PS I didn't name the guild, just inherited leadership.

MWWM NICK/420
12-03-2013, 10:25 PM
OG family is recruiting active members we don't set a minimum donation or points. All we ask is that you participate and are vocal.. We are more of a family than just a group so if you want a syndicate without all the bs join
829-723-835

Sadistik_Dizen
12-04-2013, 09:31 AM
We have hit top 300 or higher every guild war. We are looking for people that will just participate. If you spend gems is a plus. We are level 56 Bonus all 8%. Need to be level 100+ with decent armor sets. We have 14 very active players and have openings for 21 people. Here are the requirements:

Donate 600,000 gold per week
Must log 5,000 points per guild war
Must have a GROUPME account for war communication
At least one set of + armor

Please apply here or send invite to guild Oblivion.

Sadistik_Dizen

Fearleafeon
12-06-2013, 04:46 PM
Friend Code: xbf gqp mxy
Knight's name:seth
Knight's level: 56
Text free:#19095867408
I have 2 epics which are both tectonic mantles level 50 the other is 40 I also have aegis of the dragon+ level 40. I'm looking for a very active strong guild. I am extremely active and I will contribute daily. I am leveling very fast so if your guilds level requirement is high hopefully u can do me a solid.

The Swede
12-07-2013, 03:46 AM
I am the Swede and I am looking for a new guild for the upcoming war. My current guild is not a war-guild to say the least. I like the wars and try to fight as much as possible, using gems if I see that kind of commitment from other members is not a problem. However, coordinated attacks and constant chat is not my cup of tea, although I have LINE (The Swede) installed and like the idea of having some sort of communication.
I am at level 135, have managed to acquire one epic (Blazeborne) which I will soon finish maxing (currently LvL 55). Other than that I have a whole set of legendary + armours maxed including Armour of the Bear, Horsemans Battlegear, Trollforge, Behemots etc.
If you are a GM of a guild that complies with the above, add me at XBD-PMF-YGN (IOS) or at LINE and I will check you out. Only LvL 100+ with good stats please, others will be ignored.

For King and Country! (Sarcasm of course, our king sucks)
The Swede

TheJimWalker
12-08-2013, 06:31 PM
Dragoon Warriors Recruiting

Looking to build a competitive and fun guild

Requirements:
- Must be an ACTIVE player
- Level 50+
- Please participate in GUILD WARS as much as possible
- Must have a sense of humor in guild chat :p
- We have begun using the LINE App to help with guild communication

Level 65 Guild

Bonuses:
Fire 7%
Earth 7%
Water 8%
Spirit 8%
Air 8%

We are a strong guild that needs to do some rebuilding. We were in the top 100 in the first 3 guild wars, and we began slipping. Too many members just stopped actively playing and some of our very active members got discouraged and left our guild. I took over as guild master and want to build up our guild again. All I ask is that you are an active player. No real "requirement" on weekly guild donations... Our rule of thumb is 100K a week. Most players give much more. There is NO REQUIREMENT to use GEMS in guild wars. We have a few players that do, and that's great, but please just be active in guild wars. We are not quick to remove you either... if you don't participate for too long, we'll try to figure out where you went and if you're coming back... lol.

We are a friendly group. And we have quite a few open slots... So, please join us! We have started using the "LINE" app to better communicate with each other. We have opportunities for promotions (High Commander, etc)

(Ive also thought about maybe setting up a group on Facebook, but have yet to do so... If anyone would want to help with that, by all means contact us!)

Look for Dragoon Warriors or add my friend code XBB-QZW-FQQ

Or look for me in the line app... User ID: thejimwalker

jorylangdon13
12-11-2013, 08:51 AM
20+ level guild and growing quickly.

2 slots left.
Guild master & Sentinel both 3 sets full epic each

GuildMaster & Sentinel
Name Skylander & Mr Almighty

Level 222 & 192

Hey guys, I'm level 73

Friend Code: XBF-GZD-WPR
Knight's name: Lius
Knight's level: 73

here is a brief run down of my top 3 knights:

Asherah's Armor - 1211/1211

Witch's Robes - 1123/1099

Behemoth's Vanguard - 1204/1042

each are at level 50, should be maxed within a week or so

shoot me an inbox message if interested. I'm in a terrible guild now, but I promised to finish out the winter war, so I'll be happy to join afterwards. Let me know!

Lavina
12-12-2013, 03:09 AM
handmade gifts for men (http://www.uniquepedia.com/)

Hey !
Good day! Very cool site..These are very great information.I like it..Your great information for mobile and mobile functions.I read this thread so very interesting.Your blog is very useful.I really like it..Your website design and writing style are also attractive..Great posting.I like your posting..Very awesome blog..I really impress to visit this blog..Thanks a lot of sharing that.Well done..Thanks..:cool:

Odeir1516
12-12-2013, 02:51 PM
Dragoon knights

Lvl 54 guild IOS

All bonuses are 8% except wind 7%

Just finished this war in 156th place with only 14 active members in the war Looking far for active guild war members. We have a few members who buy gems but not required.

Odeir lvl 264 XBC GFW PVG

sinryu
12-12-2013, 04:15 PM
hi guys DarkNights is recruiting we currently placed 74 in last epic war message DaRk ChAoS on line with screen shots of armors we r a very active guild everyone is on daily very laid back group but gets down to business come war time

alti-
12-12-2013, 05:20 PM
Seeking new members who will be active in events and wars. chatting on the boards with us is preferred. We do not require gem spending and right now we don't have a second chat location (maybe we will in the future). Donating 100K per week would be nice, but we haven't had a problem with this so it's not technically a requirement. We are a nice bunch and would like other nice, active people to hang out with.

If you're interested add XBC PRG GMC

Guild Details:
Level 29
be level 60+
Fire, Earth, Spirit 7%
Water, Wind 6%
Guild Master - Alti (me), level 235

We are still fairly new and working hard to make a great guild, join us!

Lord Tobias
12-12-2013, 08:15 PM
We are rebuilding a guild. As of now we are level 33 with 6% Bonuses across the board. We are looking for active players. Level is not that important right now if you are willing to pull your weight in wars and engage in friendly chat. In the future we may have gold requirements but right now we just want you to be active daily

We recently cleaned house and have a number of openings. If you are tired of in actives and want a fresh start give us a try.

Find the guild through me XBG_QGZ_CRF

or Search Dragon Exterminators

Madreil
12-14-2013, 06:40 PM
Hello, I have a newly formed guild called the KnD Killerz recruiting 2 or 3 mid to high players to fill the roles of guild sentil, and guild champion. we are a fresh guild I made about ten minites ago so hurry up and join and the role will be given up on the spot of you joining

Jubei
12-15-2013, 12:09 AM
I'm an active player who enjoys pvp. I am looking for a guild who war heavily. After the previous guild we, I was left holding the flag with 4000+ points. While no one else in my guild did anything. I want to play with a guild that wars and war well. All the time invested should pay off (reward wise) not a couple embers and some gold. No reason we finished with a j rank. Other than no one was doing anythin but me. I'm hoping I can hear from a worthwhile guild. My code on iOS is XBH-QFC-ZDB. Please add me. Thank you!

KingMiles
12-15-2013, 11:34 AM
Application form: Ham Slamwich
Level 63 guild

We are a top 50 guild and improving. If you would like to join our guild, please fill in this application form, submit it to line chat and wait for a response.

Line Name:

In-game name:

Maxed armor sets:
How active are you?

Once done, send application to line ids ayyemiles and/or cptluffy. Wait patiently until you get a reply

Ps. We will not check forums for applicants, you must submit to line chat id.

Blackjasper21
12-15-2013, 06:20 PM
Ninja's In Pyjamas Continues Recruitment!

Guild level 16

All Bonus's are 5% +

About us: We are a very active guild, with most members lvl 50+ and on multiple times daily. Most members donate 1,000,000 gold a week but there is no minimum requirement to do so. Many members place in the top 1000 of arena's and guild has placed top 1200 last guild wars with no gem spend requirements.

Requirements:

Must be active, every current member is on at least 1 time daily. Be active, contribute as much as you can to guild progress. Would prefer new members to be lvl 30+ to show commitment to the game, but those less then 30 are encouraged to apply as well. All leadership spots are given out based on participation and availability.

Thank you!
Blackjasper - Guild Champion - Ninja's in Pyjamas

ngraber87
12-16-2013, 12:51 PM
We have about 5 members (give or take a couple) that are all above lvl 100 (except one which is lvl 76). Very active group, but inactive guild. We're all looking for a new guild to join. We currently have 7% bonuses on all elements, so looking for a guild that has at least those. Please pm me, if u have space! Thanks!

godym
12-17-2013, 04:41 AM
Hi i'm looking for an active guild for play in the guild war, im not a gem spender so, i cant dispend too much gems (at least 10~30 per war) but im very active player.

actualy im lvl 235, and i got the most effective armors from epic bosses on + version.
last guild war i didnt make too many points cuz my guild master leave the guild 1 day after war so i be forced to use all times my PA for kill the GS of the opponent guild, cuz that dont make too many points.

well follow my informations:

Friend code: XBB-NMG-RPR
name on game: lol
lvl: 235.
id on line: godym

mattwhodat
12-17-2013, 01:26 PM
Burnt out on spending money on the wars. Looking for a fun guild that realizes this is a game. You are welcomed to join us.

WhoDat Nation-
GM WhoDat level 250
659 in Winter War

Very active guild
12 boost purchased
Donate when you can
No gem requirements- Do you know what VPN is? Join and find out how to get hundreds of free gems.
Our players are above 80, with exception of alt. accounts of players
Long time players from US, Canada, and Europe

Saints and Tiger fans are always welcome. :'p

Line ID: mattwhodat

Dzermin
12-17-2013, 02:18 PM
OTSS is looking to bring in a few active members; here's your chance to join a relaxed yet ambitious top 50 guild!

General info
OTSS is a level 65 guild which has a consistent track record of being in the top 100, and as far as top 30 at its most ambitious state. The previous war wasn't one of the more ambitious ones, yet position #74 was achieved with very little gem spending.

The long term ambition is to max the guild and when a full core of active members is established to go for a top 10 spot.

The guild is primarily North American, but with a good portion of people in other time zones (I am from Sweden for instance). OTSS has been able to war effectively during most hours.

Requirements and expectations
The guild focuses mostly on war performance. While donating is expected OTSS has no set demands. If you need money to max epics no one will tax you and make your life hard for you.

Basic requirements are a well built and used castle (training fields, armories, etc) and a strong set of armors. These are preferably epics, if not they should be eb+. Your setup will be personally reviewed by the guild master.

War requirements are 15k points per three days way. These are planned to be bumped to 20k sometime in the future. This is seen as very possible without gems. This implies that gem spending is not required (although obviously welcome in wars); play well and be active.

Line messenger communication is a must.

If you wish to have more general information contact me on Line using the same name as my nick name here.

If you wish to go to the recruitment process contact the guild master pgad directly on Line: otss_pgad.

OTSS is looking forward to hear from good players.

godym
12-18-2013, 05:21 AM
Hi i'm looking for an active guild for play in the guild war, im not a gem spender so, i cant dispend too much gems (at least 10~30 per war) but im very active player.

actualy im lvl 235, and i got the most effective armors from epic bosses on + version.
last guild war i didnt make too many points cuz my guild master leave the guild 1 day after war so i be forced to use all times my PA for kill the GS of the opponent guild, cuz that dont make too many points.

well follow my informations:

Friend code: XBB-NMG-RPR
name on game: lol
lvl: 235.
id on line: godym

BTW i'm a IOS Player... the topic is for ios but alot of android guilds add me on line for request.

i'm still looking for an active guild for this guild war so if anyone are with free spots, contact me on line.

godym
12-18-2013, 05:27 AM
OTSS is looking to bring in a few active members; here's your chance to join a relaxed yet ambitious top 50 guild!

General info
OTSS is a level 65 guild which has a consistent track record of being in the top 100, and as far as top 30 at its most ambitious state. The previous war wasn't one of the more ambitious ones, yet position #74 was achieved with very little gem spending.

The long term ambition is to max the guild and when a full core of active members is established to go for a top 10 spot.

The guild is primarily North American, but with a good portion of people in other time zones (I am from Sweden for instance). OTSS has been able to war effectively during most hours.

Requirements and expectations
The guild focuses mostly on war performance. While donating is expected OTSS has no set demands. If you need money to max epics no one will tax you and make your life hard for you.

Basic requirements are a well built and used castle (training fields, armories, etc) and a strong set of armors. These are preferably epics, if not they should be eb+. Your setup will be personally reviewed by the guild master.

War requirements are 15k points per three days way. These are planned to be bumped to 20k sometime in the future. This is seen as very possible without gems. This implies that gem spending is not required (although obviously welcome in wars); play well and be active.

Line messenger communication is a must.

If you wish to have more general information contact me on Line using the same name as my nick name here.

If you wish to go to the recruitment process contact the guild master pgad directly on Line: otss_pgad.

OTSS is looking forward to hear from good players.

i add you on line, i send my castle setup and my armors set and my team setup. take a look and see if its good for join on your guild. tks for your attention

ngraber87
12-19-2013, 09:42 AM
looking for a guild... we have about 5 or 6 active members (most are above lvl100). please pm me... thanks!

Ichigo Kurosaki
12-21-2013, 03:44 PM
Hello, just left a terrible guild. Looking for an active guild that takes wars seriously. I am a daily player and leveling fast.

Name : IchigoKurosaki
iOS : XBH-NHQ-XZR
Level :52

Current armors :
Boreas Lvl : 42
Abominable plate : Lvl. 42
Flowstone : Lvl. 50 maxed

Revolutionist
12-21-2013, 10:16 PM
How's everybody doing? Looking for a top 25 guild on iOS that has no gem requirements? Look no further! The Blood Tigers took rank 24 in the war with Kerstman's Shroud and we are looking for new members to fill in the ranks! Interested in TBT but not sure you're strong enough? Wait, we have a solution! The Blood Cubs is our newly established feeder guild, with a few strong members from TBT in it to help get it started on the right track!

A little background: The Blood Tigers pride themselves on their maturity and dedication to the game. Most have been around in the guild for a very long time, but new blood is always welcomed! We strive to create a growing environment for our players, where pressure to buy gems will never exist. With the level of commitment we have to the game and to each other, individual war scores are always high, and recently we've been having 100% participation in wars. It was after our success in the Winter War (rank 24th; first and definitely not last top 25 finish (successive finishes include 49th, 46th, 24th in that order)) that we decided to establish a feeder guild, where we could extend our community past our expected 40 members (currently level 66 guild). We decided a rotation system would be set up, with the bottom two scorers from TBT transferring to TBC, and the top two scorers from TBC transferring to TBT after each war. In this way, everybody could become stronger if they put in a little effort. Please consider applying for either of the two guilds! The stats are listed below. Hope to see your applications!!

TBT Facts & Requirements:

Spaces Open: 4

Required War Points: 20-25k during Epic War, 8-10k during Blitz Wars (Both easily proven to be done without gems if you participate enough)

Required Level: 100+ (almost non-negotiable)

Armors: Epics and/or Boss+, close to max or maxed

Bonuses: All at 7%, starting to focus more and get them to 8% ASAP

Misc: Castle expansions should be complete (negotiable)

TBC Facts & Requirements:

Spaces Open: 4 or so, but leveling quickly, so just apply!

Required War Points: Tentatively 10-15k during Epic War, 5-8k during Blitz Wars (Subject to Change upon War Experience)

Required Level: 70+ (Higher the better)

Armors: High leveled non plus boss armor / boss + armor / epics. Improvement is expected with time in guild

Bonuses: Most at 4%, except spirit and earth

Misc: Castle expansions must be nearly complete

General Requirements for Both: Be Active, Be Respectful, Be Excited! And communication is key, key, key!

Interested? Of course you are! Download Line Messenger from the App Store, add Zerokd, and send him screenshots of your 6 Knights, your castle, and your war points from the most previous war (last is highly recommended but we understand not everyone has a picture of this). DO NOT APPLY IN GAME, WE WILL NOT ACCEPT.

TL/DR; Top 25 iOS guild and feeder guild looking for active strong members that meet the requirements stated above (guess you have to read it hahaha). Actually, screw the TL/DR. Just read it all haha. You won't regret it!

Yatzek
12-22-2013, 04:07 PM
OKC guild looking for strong and ACTIVE members!
if u want to join the big family u dont need GEMS or Maxed epic armor!
just be active in wars sooo
if you are 60+ and love this game
search me on "Line" app my name is "Yatzek"
send me photo of your knights!
LETS ROCK!

Pioneer lance
12-23-2013, 04:29 PM
Level 31 with 21 elements bought
Level 70+
Need active members for the guild wars
If absent for 2+ weeks, you will be kicked
Add Lancel199 on line for more details

kungfu
12-23-2013, 07:29 PM
For players that are active but don't necessarily have loads of time. We're new but doing well considering size and level. Fun group of players and looking to expand.

Daryoon
12-24-2013, 02:08 PM
Hi Loopers are recruting we need activ players
Sentinal is lvl 164 2 epics
10 open slots

TGRemix
12-25-2013, 05:31 PM
TOP 25 GUILD

Hey everyone, I am part of a top 25 guild on IOS, we are reshaping the guild and looking for recruits, it will be more or less a first come first served basis and aslong as you participate you will keep your spot, if you are interested send me a message and we can take it from there.

Do you need to spend a lot of gems?

Dardron
12-26-2013, 10:38 AM
Looking for players level 80+. We are a level 33 guild. You can add me as a friend if you are interested XBG-DVF-GRN.

Galahad
12-26-2013, 03:49 PM
PYROMANIA MAXIMUS
Level : 44
Bonuses : +7% all elements

Hey there!

We have had high level players, low level players, mid range, the whole she-bang. What we need is players that are active and want to be part of a team.

Requirements:

-Level 60+
-Join our LINE chat group for guild wars (It helps you and us)
-Be Active.

If you're on K&D on a regular basis & we can count on you when guild wars rolls around, then you fit the description.

Find our guild in game and apply now! We look forward to meeting you!

LINE ID: GalahadKD

lloyd90+
12-27-2013, 07:46 AM
Hi,

Believe the Hype is a fun group of players, wanting to play with other active players. We leverage LINE app on iPhone, so if you are interested, connect with me on Line. My profile is Lloyd125.

Guild - MAX Level - 75
Currently working on maxing out final elemental boosts.
We have been Top 100 Tier - when rewards are good :)
Consistently Top 250 Tier

Requirements:
1. Use LINE app
2. Active player
3. Listen and adhere to our strategies during GW's
4. Level 90+

There is no requirement to buy / use gems, and Epics are not required, but a nice to have.

If you have a big group that want to join, let me know and we can let you know if it would work.

HC assignments are provided based on activity and following guild requirements.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Lloyd - Believe the Hype
XBB-GZM-YPZ

Allmyd1
12-27-2013, 09:13 AM
Renatus (Latin for Rebirth) is looking for dedicated knights to help strengthen and grow the guild. Inactives and non contributors will be purged regularly.
Contributions are required, but not at the expense of personal growth.
Open to anyone lvl 30+ We believe in recruiting for prospects!

Currently level:
Current Elemental Boosts:
5% Spirit
5% Earth
5% Water
5% Fire
5% Wind

alexjstanden
12-29-2013, 10:53 AM
Hi all!

French Toast Mafia is a brand new, Android guild! We hope to create a relaxed, casual gaming atmos. We are a pair of friends who thought it would be a laugh to create a guild which isn't deadly serious but still wouldn't be afraid to fight hard if the chance was there!

Anyone interested in joining (all levels, sentinel and HC positions all available!) Can contact me via line at alexjstanden, please feel free to contact me and ask any questions!

I hope to hear from everyone!

Alex (Ares- WBC-WQC-BMZ)

asnb47
12-29-2013, 02:23 PM
Come join our guild "Blade and Soul" lvl 60+
Add me XBH-FXH-PPF and visit our guild page via my profile. Am level 100 with epics and redkal+. Our guild requirements is that you participate in guild wars event, no daily gold contribution required. Interested? Don't wait, Hit us up! We only got a few spots left!

69raven
12-29-2013, 04:28 PM
Top 25 guild looking for active members who can score 120k points during guild war. Placed 22 in last war with only 20 active members. Respond to rafaelo.valdes@gmail.com ( mattsbro1 line account) or 69gimmemore@gmail.com ( 69raven line account) for invite. Active members only level 100+.

Max guild level 75

Randalf1
12-29-2013, 05:29 PM
Max lvl guild looking for active players capable of 150k+ points per war. Applications will be accepted through line or email. Gems are required, help provided with gems, top 10 players receieve 500 gems per war.
We managed to get top 25 with 20 players, need 20 more to help us push to top 10 and maintain.

Line: 69raven or Mattsbro1
Email: rafaelo.valdes@gmail.com

Necromancers
12-30-2013, 02:19 AM
I'm looking for a guild which my noob account can join. Preferably top 500.

It is level 57 and rising quickly. I'm quite active, but not as active as on my Android. My main Armors are:

Flowstone (50/50)
Blackfrost (44/70)
Combustion (42/70)
Storm Sorceror (38/70)

Please contact me on LINE if interested: petrifiednecro

Belgrym
12-30-2013, 07:43 PM
We are an active guild looking for some new active players
The guild has just reached level 24
currently at 4% Bonuses for all elements
Placed 404 in the most recent guild war, looking to do better in the next

We do not ask players to gem to complete any achievements or guild war point totals, we only ask that you be an active member, and participate as much as possible, we all have lives outside the game too.

currently using Touch app to communicate during guild wars.

Mikeyh1988
12-31-2013, 05:27 PM
I am an active player always get 60 kills on the epic boss, I contribute money everyday to the guild and I have some greats armors right now and I also buy gems during the war. I have tectonic mantle+ maxed out, blazeborn maxed out, moontide maxed out, and ageis of the dragon+ plus maxed out. My friend code is XBD-BHZ-PXM I am currently at lv 210. I can also generate 100,000 points per war minimum

Icexcool
12-31-2013, 07:47 PM
We are looking for active individuals whose level are above 50, willing to contribute to both war and guild..

We not only wish you to join us as an active member, we also hope that you could be a part of our family to help us both the guild and yourself to grow both in strength and knowledge.

The bare minimum requirement is to have a LINE app account as this will be our primary communication tool during both war and peace time.

If you are interested, kindly add me on LINE (my id: icexco0l)

guild name: Darq Squires
GM: Shin0
System: iOS

Mikeyh1988
01-01-2014, 12:06 AM
Max lvl guild looking for active players capable of 150k+ points per war. Applications will be accepted through line or email. Gems are required, help provided with gems, top 10 players receieve 500 gems per war.
We managed to get top 25 with 20 players, need 20 more to help us push to top 10 and maintain.

Line: 69raven or Mattsbro1
Email: rafaelo.valdes@gmail.com

I would like to join you can look at me here is my friend code XBD-BHZ-PXM

Randalf1
01-01-2014, 03:49 PM
I would like to join you can look at me here is my friend code XBD-BHZ-PXM

You must contact us through line or email thank you :)

Phive
01-01-2014, 09:23 PM
If you are interested in joining a good guild with good and active members, look no further. Come and join Darq Knights. We have a guild in our group for all players. New to the game and trying to get help leveling and learning the ropes, Darq Soldiers is where you need to be. Got good armors but not at level 100, then Darq Squires is perfect for you. If you got epic armors and are above level 100, Then Darq Knights is where you belong. We are building a network of guilds to build our own alliance to stop the Rainbow Coalition from winning every guild war. Join us and together, we can make it happen

Darq Soldiers
GM: Darq Bigwold
Level Requirement: 11+
Move up to Darq Squires at level 50

Darq Squires
GM: Shino
LINE ID: icexco0l
Level Requirement: 50+
Move up to Darq Knights at level 100

Darq Knights
GM: Darq Phive
LINE ID: phive005
Highest leveled guild in the group
Must be very active to stay in this group

King Grand
01-03-2014, 06:45 PM
Guild currently looking for active players. Were top heavy at the moment but improving nonetheless. If you are interested being apart of our guild rise...

Line Recruiters: K.Grand, Nargul Elite, Mongobjj

tiki45
01-05-2014, 10:10 AM
Tyrone's Crib is a brand new guild created for active players who are level 50+. This is not a strict guild, but reasonable qualifications must be made in guild wars/contributions/leveling up. Gem spending is not required, but no one will tell you not to if you have some extra to spare.

Positions will be given away for High Commanders, Guild Sentinel, and Guild Champion based on gold contributions, and especially points earned in guild wars.

Contact Tiki45 on Line App if interested.

Randalf1
01-05-2014, 01:09 PM
Lvl 9 Guild, just started after the last Guild War.

Fire & Spirit Bonus 4%, everything else is 2%.

Requirements: Lv 100+, must be active (especially during guild wars) and donate when you can.

We currently have 5 members, 12 available membership spots. 2 high commander positions available, to be awarded on a first come, first serve basis. When more are available, the next in line will receive the promotion.

I love the flight of dragons

Willem of Xbow
01-05-2014, 08:16 PM
Player friend code: XBD-DVZ-CCC

Current armors: Armor of Notus (70), Combustion Armor (70), Flamehunter's Garb (70), Guardian's Battlegear x 2 (70), Leviathan's Platemail (70), Krampus's Mantle+ (70), Armor of the Infernal Lord+ (70), Rocfeather Robes+ (70), Swamp Shaman's Robes+ (70), The Dark Prince's Royal Armor+ (70)

Armor's in work: Armor of Glacius+ (47), Vesture of Frost+ (30), Guardian's Battlegear+ (32), Aegis of the Dragon+ (30) and several Epic Boss armor's not yet forged (Witch's Robes, Horseman's Battlegear, Aegis of the Wyvern, Behemoth's Vanguard, Asherah's Armor, Wicker Mantle, Abominable Platemail, Demon's Carapace)

Regularly achieved Ribbon F in last few Arena Tournaments.

taylor1993
01-07-2014, 01:53 AM
All level 100 plus please add taylor93usa on Line. I am the gm for The Rainbow No. We are looking for new recruits.

EljayK
01-07-2014, 06:15 AM
Knights of Flame is recruiting level 100+ members who are tired of being the most active players in their guild, and are looking for a strong community with a commitment to top 25. No gem requirements. Line required.

McWilliams
01-08-2014, 06:10 PM
Hello all, I recently became the guild master of this little guild because the previous guild master had decided to leave the game, I understand this isn't a fancy post and our name doesn't sound too inviting and to topic off we don't compare to those "big" guilds, but no matter if your little guy or a big guy your welcome here!

So please feel free to come join us I know I will gladly accept any and all!

My code is XBH-PGY-XGY
Feel free to add me and I shall instantly accept you!

Nixnaxx
01-09-2014, 03:32 AM
IOS Guild Knights of 420. Young guild, but growing fast. Level 10, almost level 11. We are looking for active players to come join us and have fun. Ranking is based upon participation in events, chat, and assisting the guild. Level 40+

sir.chaos
01-10-2014, 08:15 AM
[iOS] Sheogorath - Guild of Champions

Sheogorath has progressed from day one when guilds started, it was then disowned by its original
leader and is now taken over by myself. I am looking to rebuild the guild and get it back into the top 50 guilds, and eventually top 10. I have been in SNL, DPA, and Konoha, and looking to help my friends out by recruiting high level players (preferably gemmers) and also looking to make alliances with other guilds. Please contact me on LINE if you are interested and would like more information (username below).

Guild information:
Name: Sheogorath
Level: 51
Elements: All at 7%
Players: 15/33

Guild Requirements:
Level Req. 90+
Minimum 2 maxed epics
For communication, LINE (add me on LINE, sir.chaos)
Gold contribution 800k per week

Gems are not a requirement, but most of us spend 1.6k gems per Epic Armor war, and 200+ gems for blitz wars.

Puerilis
01-10-2014, 12:01 PM
Beers
Level 48 guild, 25 levels of element bonuses!
A very fun guild that uses the kik app for communication (some of us, anyway)
We lost a few members due to inactivity, looking for some new actives.
We always place below 250 in wars and do better each war (148th in the last war)
Hurry now, there won't be open spots for long!

Oh, and there is a lot of boozing going on around here so...yeah. :)

Don't forget to put your favorite beer in your main knights name!

Friend Code: WBG-FQM-ZPR
Knight's name:PR unite
Knight's level:72

i'm looking for a guild that plays the game and has fun while doing it. i'm always active and i never miss a guild war or arena turny. as far as boozing i am a bar tender so i do that quite abit. hope to hear from you all soon
:D

Madpapaya
01-11-2014, 02:35 PM
Looking for a guild. With Many casual but daily players.

About me my level is mid 40s. Play almost every day. Just started about 2 weeks ago.
I play the game for fun and do not spend money on gems. Looking for a gulf that perfoms well in wars

Friend code XBH-CMX-HBD. Accepting any applicants for friends

Crons222
01-11-2014, 04:59 PM
Level 28 guild placed 277 in last guild war all boost at least 7% we are improving in every war if you are intreasted add me atXBH-BNF-VWP level 30 or up please not required to spend but that is performed again either add me or pm me

JHD
01-12-2014, 01:27 PM
Looking for a new VERY ACTIVE guild. I'm highly addicted to this game and have a lot of free time on my hands so I'm always on. I Want a guild that's achieving to be at least top 200 in guild wars. I want to get my armor maxed. I used to be a WoW player so yea this kinda game is amazing for me and it's portable. LOL.

XBM-FVP-VBZ
Zabuza
Lvl 54

pharbison
01-12-2014, 02:22 PM
Grim Legion is looking for more active players! We are an tight knit group looking to expand. If you are level 50+, are active in guild wars and want to join a group of players that do the same send me a message on Line. My user name is Grimtherin, my knight code is XBD-MYY-CPR.

Guild information.
Guild level 39
Bonuses 8%

JHD
01-12-2014, 02:51 PM
Grim Legion is looking for more active players! We are an tight knit group looking to expand. If you are level 50+, are active in guild wars and want to join a group of players that do the same send me a message on Line. My user name is Grimtherin, my knight code is XBD-MYY-CPR.

Guild information.
Guild level 39
Bonuses 8%

What was your rank last guild war?

Therealcold187
01-13-2014, 11:08 AM
IOS Version
"Cream of the Crop" is looking for Members
We are working to be a band of the Best!
Our Guild LVL is 36.
I'm the Guild Sentinel and I'm LVL 188
Our Guild Master is Matrim75 and he's LVL 135
We are looking for player that will be a help to our Guild during Guild Wars and also Contribute to help our guild grow to become a top ten guild during Guild Wars. Right now we have Ten spots open out of 28. We have been doing clean up lately getting rid of players that don't put in there equal share of work in the Guild.
Friend Code for me is XBC-YYG-QWP
Matrim75 is XBB-XBV-CWV
My Line ID: Cold187
We always come in under rank 400 and normally under 250! We just need a couple more good players to be top 50!

Please Contact me on line to be added to the Guild. Also we have a Guild Chat room on Line and also an officer chat room on Line. We are looking for High LVL players 50 and higher. Low lvl please only apply if you are an active player multiple times daily.

tigerfox77
01-13-2014, 06:27 PM
Top 15-20 max level iOS guild Chrono Trigger is looking for a few players to fill our ranks.

Here are our requirements:

Either two epics or 1 epic with a good handful of 4star armors maxed.

Willing to spend 200-400 gems or more to earn 50k guild war points in a three day war.

Mature in Line chat and good at listening and following directions.

Contact Bridaddyct in line to discuss potentially joining our guild.

MWWM J
01-13-2014, 06:43 PM
Top 15-20 max level iOS guild Chrono Trigger is looking for a few players to fill our ranks.

Here are our requirements:

Either two epics or 1 epic with a good handful of 4star armors maxed.

Willing to spend 200-400 gems or more to earn 50k guild war points in a three day war.

Mature in Line chat and good at listening and following directions.

Contact Bridaddyct in line to discuss potentially joining our guild.
Sounds boring

Geffer
01-15-2014, 08:05 AM
Alae Infernum, F2P

We are a rebirth of a former top 25 guild, facing our first guild war since independence.
We are free to play. We expect no gem spending in war other than what you can obtain for free; this will be offset by a minimum activity level set before the start of each war.
We understand that you are more than the armors you have maxed or the size of your gem account.

LINE is required, no Exceptions. We don't expect you to chat with us non-stop but we do expect you to read the messages during wars. Other than that, we are looking for active players, who are easy to get along with. The ideal candidate would have 3 Epic Boss armors + and a completely unlocked castle, but we will make exceptions for the right person.

Apply via LINE to Brant or t-bot (Mike)

Papa3G
01-16-2014, 04:57 AM
I'm wondering why the posting for guild requirement is not done every month again...hmm...

Heidekraut
01-16-2014, 06:13 AM
We are an active academy guild for Cots (top25) Pitch Black(top50) and Cafe Noir(top100)
We require the use of Line to communicate. The guild is currently level 26 and we use epics and legendaries. Please add Heidekraut on line and message me to see if your a good fit!

Crons222
01-16-2014, 04:25 PM
Level 59
Moontide (49/99)
Galcius (48/70)
Abominable (37/70)
Fire drake (12/70)
Demons carpice (24/70)
Very active
If intreasted in me joining send me a message on line at cronus222

initialk
01-17-2014, 09:29 PM
Hi, looking for a guild, preferably top 500. I am currently the guild sentinel in my guild and sucks being the only one heavily participating.

Knight's name: K
Level: 67
Code: XBM NDR HHZ

Drake Platemail: 45/70
Demon's Carapace: 44/70
Wicked Wraith: 35/70

Maddog0804
01-18-2014, 03:15 PM

You sound like someone id like to have in our developing guild, demonights. Add me on line maddog0804 so we can chat about it. Myself and the other founder are veterans of top ten guilds with multiple epics. Hope to hear from you!

Maddog0804
01-18-2014, 03:26 PM
Player friend code: XBD-DVZ-CCC

Current armors: Armor of Notus (70), Combustion Armor (70), Flamehunter's Garb (70), Guardian's Battlegear x 2 (70), Leviathan's Platemail (70), Krampus's Mantle+ (70), Armor of the Infernal Lord+ (70), Rocfeather Robes+ (70), Swamp Shaman's Robes+ (70), The Dark Prince's Royal Armor+ (70)

Armor's in work: Armor of Glacius+ (47), Vesture of Frost+ (30), Guardian's Battlegear+ (32), Aegis of the Dragon+ (30) and several Epic Boss armor's not yet forged (Witch's Robes, Horseman's Battlegear, Aegis of the Wyvern, Behemoth's Vanguard, Asherah's Armor, Wicker Mantle, Abominable Platemail, Demon's Carapace)

Regularly achieved Ribbon F in last few Arena Tournaments.

Add me on line maddog0804 and let's chat. It sounds like we have been lookin for each other, we need active players for our newer growing guild. No gems required just good participation.

Maddog0804
01-18-2014, 03:35 PM
Im a lvl 46, with Northerner's - Blackfrost+ etc.
Im very active, i check the game every hour, same when im at work.
Looking for a guild that dont need to much donations, cause atm, i can't take so many money from TG, and what i take ill up my armors cause im low level.
Looking for a friendly guild that can give typs too.

You sound perfect or our growing guild! We don't have any donation requirements, just give what you can and participate in wars add me on line maddog0804 or look up demonights and request to join. By the way, I live in vicenza and see your in italy as well!

Maddog0804
01-18-2014, 03:53 PM
Looking for a new VERY ACTIVE guild. I'm highly addicted to this game and have a lot of free time on my hands so I'm always on. I Want a guild that's achieving to be at least top 200 in guild wars. I want to get my armor maxed. I used to be a WoW player so yea this kinda game is amazing for me and it's portable. LOL.

XBM-FVP-VBZ
Zabuza
Lvl 54

We need you for our guild, we have similar rank goals in new growing guild, but need players like you to reach those goals. Join demonights so we can get there together. Add me on line if you want to chat maddog0804

MWWM J
01-18-2014, 10:17 PM
Sitting happily below 500 (523) just because the prizes for top 500 and above suck. Ranking high is not a problem since we are getting the rank we want with only 7 actives. You can contact me on Line if you are serious about your application to RK. Hope to hear from you actives soon.

Line ID: ccinternationalchaos

Zalus
01-19-2014, 11:26 AM
Level 27 guild 20/27 members Circus Flying Poney
All elements 6% except fire 5%
Looking for active members west coast pst time
Must contribute to guild bank, guild wars .
Level 70 + with 4 star 70/70 or higher accepted.
2 high commander positions available for high level active member.
We use game chat and team work gems are optional for guild wars.
Friend this code for invite xbcxwwrbh. Big Greg

WolfXr0z
01-20-2014, 04:17 PM
I need a guide that at least gets at least the legendary armor in guild wars and are active
FC:XBM-FZY-GHV
IGN:Wolf Level 62 and has more than 3 legendary armors
also plays everyday

Maddog0804
01-20-2014, 04:50 PM
DEMONIGHTS RECRUITING!!

Tired of being the most active player in your guild? Join Demonights! We are a solid team of active players, looking for others like us who want to be a part of a rapidly growing guild. Myself (sentinel) and our GM are veterans of top ten guilds and know what it takes to be the best. All are welcome to apply, no specific requirements, just be an active team player.

Level 20 Guild
Element boosts increasing almost daily!
Last war rank #179
NO GEM REQUIREMENTS!! Only contribute what you can
Demonights use the line app for chatting during guild wars

Add me on line to apply!_____Maddog0804______ Cant wait to hear from you!

asnb47
01-20-2014, 04:59 PM
iOS Guild: "Sorrow of Kn1ghts" lvl 50+ Active players only
Am starting a brand new guild and currently also a GM for a top ranked #200 lvl 100+ android guild. If you are interested in helping me startup this guild and make it to the top 200, search for the name or add me XBH-FXH-PPF. I got maxed rkal+ and 2 epics.

Crons222
01-20-2014, 06:41 PM
Welcome to a level players long as you are active
Line is a must
Finished 626 last war with only seven members active imagine if we had a full roster which is currently 20 for us
Reward players due to guild war performance
All boost at 4 or higher
12 spots available
Add RK Chaos or cronus222 on line
We welcome all an dame to be in top 500 at least next war if not 250

ronosher
01-21-2014, 10:18 AM
iOS guild looking for active members

Darkstorm

Level 75

All element bonus 9%

Lvl 100+

Minimum 200k weekly contributions, just give what you can

Promotion based on guild war activity

Search for Darkstorm or add me in Line ID: ronokandd

Anglilir
01-21-2014, 10:27 AM
United Warriors is recruiting players level 100 and up! Our guild is level 54.

We currently have 25/34 members. We placed 130th in the most recent guild war.

Our bonuses are +7% in all elements.

For more information, please contact me here or just sign up with us!

Guild Master: UW Sir Rick

HC: UW Anglilir

Bilzar
01-21-2014, 01:23 PM
[QUOTE=Mr Clever;1013957]20+ level guild and growing quickly.

I would like to apply I'm level 42 but ranked 22 in last arena with 3 main knights all over 1000 attack and
defense.
Thankyou
In Game Name - Overload
Line - Bilzar

Soulsniper
01-21-2014, 05:09 PM
Warriors of valor is now recruiting!!!
-levels 60+
-700,000 minimal gold donation per week
-came in top 500 last war, with a bunch of inactives, we need your help to refill our guild after kicking them, and to restore it to its former glory!!!!

Artair1188
01-22-2014, 10:12 AM
I am currently looking for an very active and competitive guild without gem spending requirements.

I am a newish player (less than a month) that plays many times a day every day.
I feel I have outgrown my starter guild. It has been fun but I want to compete and the low levels and inactive players mean I cannot do it with my current guild.

I am a free-light gem spender and currently leveling 2 epic armors as fast as my production will allow.

I would like to eventually compete in a top 100 guild would also be interested in a top 500 guild on their way up.
If you think I would be a good addition to your team get me on the line app username Artair1188 or in game.

ynot84
01-23-2014, 05:03 AM
We are a new up coming guild accepting anyone that is actively playing and looking for people to play with to make it more fun.....all voices are heard here so just request and we will accept .....we have people on at all different hours so we will get to u quickly

Therealcold187
01-23-2014, 12:28 PM
IOS Version
Our Guild LVL is 40.
I'm the Guild Sentinel and I'm LVL 191
Our Guild Master is Matrim75 and he's LVL 135
We are looking for player that will be a help to our Guild during Guild Wars and also Contribute to help our guild grow to become a top ten guild during Guild Wars. Right now we have Ten spots open out of 30. We have been doing clean up after every Guild war to get rid of players that don't put in there equal share of work in the Guild.
Matrim75 is XBB-XBV-CWV
We came in last Guild War Ranked 120 for the War of the Conuror(Ended 1/20/2014)! We just need a couple more good players to be top 50!

Please Contact me on line to be added to the Guild. Also we have a Guild Chat room on Line and also an officer chat room on Line. We are looking for High LVL players 50 and higher. Low lvl please only apply if you are an active player multiple times daily.

tiki45
01-23-2014, 05:10 PM
NON GEM SPENDING GUILD LVL 60+

Tyrone's Crib is a brand new (created 1-21-14) guild. In two days progress, we have 4 bonus upgrades, and are level 5. All I ask for is ACTIVE members who contribute, participate in wars, and communicate through LINE.

Requirements:
BE ACTIVE AND FRIENDLY
Epic War: 10,000 points
Fusion War: IDGAF

I also currently need a Guild Sentinel and Guild Champion, (a nice 5 or 6% attack defense bonus).

CONTACT Tiki45 on LINE to apply.

Scooter4
01-23-2014, 07:50 PM
Non gem spending guild and looking for active members line is required and no min for anything so this is pretty much just help us in the wars and leveling up but please add scooter4 on line and I will accept you

Kaeien
01-27-2014, 04:54 AM
Join the Night Watch!

We are a level 42 guild of casual, but active players.
Looking for active players, level 30+

Buying Gems are not required!
7% bonus to all elements!!

Guild is growing and looking for you!
Currently 23/30

Search for Night Watch!
Look for Raven NW
Look for Adyllan of NW
Look for Kallyra of NW

TehOnlyOne
01-27-2014, 12:44 PM
Hello, the guild " The Knights Radiant " is currently looking for active members.

We are a new guild(lv.18),started last week and are very active. We ranked 420 last war.
Requirements: 500k a week, lv. 50+, and have group me app

We may be new, but quite the experienced players and looking for members to add:)
Don't need to worry about reaching a certain GW points or have a minimum # of gems, all we ask is for strong participation, activity, and to just follow our leaders directions :)!
We will all grow together, and hope you can join our family!
If interested please enter friend code, knights name, and knight lv.

Guild: The Knights Radiant (lv.18)
Knight name: Brightlord Szeth
Friend Code:XBH-GPR-ZBG

Knight Zeno
01-27-2014, 02:36 PM
Sea Knights is now Looking for people tired of getting in bad guilds!

Our guild is recruiting active players to join our cooperative team
We do not request outlandish things
We only ask for Participation in Guild wars
We rarely lose our guild war battles
With more participation we would be one of the top guilds
so we seek more serious players to join us

12 Level of Elemental Bonuses

level 40+ Only

Check us out on the iOS Guild List

dayhawk
01-27-2014, 07:11 PM
Hey guys, Guild POCHAND is a new guild looking for new and any players who have hard time finding a guild. All we ask is that you be active and be happy to join us as we begin our journey in the world of knights and dragons to become one of the top guild within this year. So hit me up here if you wanna know more about our guild. All the best.

Guild Master,
Dayhawk
XBH-MBD-ZBM

balldeep
01-27-2014, 11:28 PM
Guild: The Forsaken Ones (ANDROID)
GM: Mephistopheles lvl 10X Friend Code: WBB-MBD-MGD

Level 30 Guild
6% bonus on fire, water, air, spirit, 7% on earth
13/26 Members, looking to fill 13 slots
Must be at least lvl 40, would like lvl 80+
No pressure on gems, spend em if you got em, no worry if you don't
Looking for very active players

Papa3G
01-28-2014, 07:07 AM
Why people mix up iOS & Android?
Check the thread title before u post, otherwise people will getting confuse lol

Kripton
01-28-2014, 08:08 AM
Hello,here is kripton,GM of erins pride!
Erins has:
Spirit,earth:9%
water,fire,air:8%
to defend the guild i use :
Cloudrange plus: 22xx/25xx
Necromantle plus(main char):3094!/23xx
Forgestone plus:26xx/24xx
More a maxed tectonic and 7 legends..
Requirements: lvl 60,be active and friendly,1 legendary
My wishes:build a more than a guild,but a group of friends,here desrespect is NOT TOLERATED in any circunstance.
Come grow with us,come to the erins pride!No gem required!
My friend code:xbb cwg mmm

CaesarG
01-28-2014, 06:34 PM
" White Templars "

Ok.about us:
-Our name is 'White Templars';
-We are a brand new and strong guild;
-Currently lvl 15 but the guild was made 2 days ago;
-We have strong and very active players;
-We are planning on growing very fast and reach the top ASAP;
-We are a disciplined,serious,educated and friendly guild;
Requirements:
1.Line application;
2.Over level 100;
3.War participation *;
4.At least 3 Strong Armors;
5.Active playing ( Most important !!!).
Applicants will message the ID 'caesarus' on line for more details / screenshots!
We are waiting for you !

Nocturnal.
01-28-2014, 07:17 PM
Khaos Reigns TOP 25 guild
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level 75 Guild. iOS
Elemental Bonuses: Earth, Fire, Air, Spirit are 9% and Water is 8% soon to be upgraded.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khaos Reigns is a friendly guild of SNL (top 10) We are a top 25 guild. We are looking for dedicated members with matured and good personality. NO Leechers and cheaters. If you're interested in joining us. Please see and read the requirements below.
Requirements:

Level 100+
must have a Line Messenger
Active Player (Daily)
Must have 50k points to apply. (minimum requirments points in 3days war is 50k)
Must have 2-3 epics 1-2 must be maxed or 1epic maxed + 2 Maxed Leg+

Submit your application thru line: nocturnalolympus | heytj | guildmaster

Delimar
01-29-2014, 08:29 AM
DARQ Knights is recruiting! Top 50 guild aiming for top 10 soon. We have 3 feeder guilds that are recruiting as well! DARQ Squires, lvl 60+, is a top 150 guild. We require Line for every guild.

Requirement for Knights:
Level 100+
10k war points
Be active
500k donation

Requirement for Squires:
Lvl 60+
4k war points
400k donation

The rest of the guilds are simply lvl 10+ and lvl 25+.

Application:
Invite code:
Knight Name:
Level:
Time zone:
Armors:

Send this application to Delimar0 on Line. Also, please message me on Line if you need any additional information.

Jennytsuki
01-29-2014, 10:34 AM
Hey all,

My requirements is a top 250 guild, or better, without gems requirement. I want a High Commander rank at least, and 25 bonus elements purchased, good ambiance.

I play since December 2013 and i'm actually level 21X. My armors are Tectonic+, Krampus+, Glacius+, Demon's+, Drake+, all maxed, and working on Typhoon+.
I'm french player so in war, i'm playing on Europe time. I did 14K in last blitz war without spending gems.
I have 11 TF lvl 3, and 1 Nest lvl 3, i also use Line if needed.

If some guilds are interested, please contact me.
XBH-RPY-GFB or jennytanuki on line.

Thanks

FlameAngel
01-30-2014, 11:11 AM
Looking for active, level 80+ players to join out guild. Currently have 7% bonuses on all armor types.
Must be able to bring in 5K points in armor wars and 3K points in fusion wars.

Add me as a friend and join our guild

Guild: Heroic Warriors
Me, high commander: FlameAngel
Friend code: XMB GDX YHD

WILLING TO BE FLEXIBLE ON LEVEL REQUIREMENT IF YOU PARTICIPATE IN WARS AND BRING IN POINTS!!!
Please message me for exceptions.

Cal Naughton Jr.
02-03-2014, 09:51 AM
Like beer? Looking for a strong top 50 guild, look no further, we are rapidly rising and always looking for a couple more drunks to add to the crew. The entrance requirements are level 100+ and be an active member, no minimum contribution of need for gems. And that can be a little flexible, just contact us here or find me on the Line App Cal Naughton Jr.

In Heaven there is no beer
(No beer?!)
That's why we drink it here
And when we're all gone from here
Our friends will be drinking all the beer.

In Heaven there is no wine
(No wine?!)
So we drink till we feel fine
And when we leave this all behind
Our friends will be drinking all the wine.

Ahhhh...I'll drink to that

Lord Tobias
02-03-2014, 06:00 PM
We have a core group of active players and are looking to merge with another group. We have 12 spots open in our guild (Probably 4-5 more spots after war) with Bonuses 7 7 7 8 8. We have improved every war until this one. We finished in the top 750 in the last war with our small group and know if we can merge with another active group the sky is the limit. Most of the players are in the level 100s but we do have a couple mini accounts that are very active and improving.

Please contact me on the line app if you have a group of active players and may be interested.

My user name is tobiasshane.

If you are looking for a guild of active players please friend me @ xbg-qgz-crf

xViperZz
02-04-2014, 08:28 AM
Looking for a top 100 guild, will maybe accept top 250 if improving.

I am lvl 84, will probably be lvl 100 in a month.

My armours:

Glacius armour. Maxed

Asherahs armour. Maxed

Krampus mantle. Lvl 45

Crius armour+. Maxed

Nian wargear. Lvl 15

No good spirit at the moment

I can contribute around 1.5 mill a week.

I don't buy gems but do save before every guild war

In 3 day guild wars I get around 6-7000 points

Line ID : xViperZz

IG Code : XBD-PVP-XZN

Star_of_Life89
02-04-2014, 10:36 AM
My mistake. Last night when I was posting, it was Android at the top. I will fix it.

person123
02-04-2014, 04:20 PM
BRAND new guild (created at 4:00 today.) would like some members. We are only level 4 right now but we are beginning a coalition. We need some good members, currently no minimum as long as you don't get 0. We need sme help levelling the guild and doing good in wars. Pm me if you want to join.

CaesarG
02-04-2014, 04:25 PM
" White Templars "

Our first rank war ( finished 2 hours ago ) :#53 !
We did it with 12 people!
We were the only guild except the winners with NO LOSSES from the top !

Ok.about us:
-Our name is 'White Templars';
-We are a brand new and strong guild;
-Currently lvl 18 but the guild was made 1 week ago;
-We have strong and very active players;
-We are planning on growing very fast and reach the top ASAP;
-We are a disciplined,serious,educated and friendly guild;
Requirements:
1.Line application;
2.Over level 100;
3.War participation *;
4.At least 3 Strong Armors;
5.Active playing ( Most important !!!).
Applicants will message the ID 'caesarus' on line for more details / screenshots!
We also want a picture of last participation of the war!

We are waiting for you !

Tristenkd
02-05-2014, 07:14 AM
Remembered Honor

LVL 45

All boost are at 6%

Looking for members lvl 30+ to shape and mold into great guildies

Must be active, donate weekly, and participate during guild wars

Line messanger is a "MUST"

Anyone interested add me to Line....my ID is tristenkd

CarbonTroll
02-05-2014, 06:39 PM
TheDarkLords
Level 66 Guild
All bonuses at 8% except water at 9%.
Currently 21/37 members.
We last placed 510 in 3 day war, but only had 18 members, so we are looking to expand our guild.
3k WP for 1 day wars and 9K for 3 day wars.
Gem spending is not required.
Line Id-Ocarinn

Stefanos13
02-05-2014, 07:05 PM
Real chill guild recruiting anyone at the minimum level of 11. We are currently at lv 10 as a guild and have at least one of each element perk purchased. 90% of this has been acheived with just 2 of us, able to hold another 15 members, come join us and progress yourselves and help us get into the guild wars more seriously and get us all tons of gear, gems, and gold. any questions shoot me a message or just apply and have fun.

Nocturnal.
02-06-2014, 08:52 AM
IOS guild: Endeavour New fresh guild (lvl 8) looking for active members level 30+ Must be active and participate war add line:vayne123 come and join the family and grow up together. GM got 4 epics 1 is maxed and 3 maxed legendary +

Must have line
We are looking for a guild champion. Must be lvl 80+ with 2 epics or more. Must have line. Contact me vayne123 in line to apply

krzyrikan
02-07-2014, 05:21 PM
lalalalala

krzyrikan
02-07-2014, 05:25 PM
trying to figure out how to post a new tread

Nocturnal.
02-09-2014, 05:03 PM
IOS guild:

Endeavour New guild (lvl 12) we are rank 400 last fusion war & looking for active, matured members with sense of humor to join the community. If you're one of those type of players. Feel free to message me at LINE:vayne123

Requirements:

*Must have atleast 2 legendary (4* armor)
*Must have line.
*Must be lvl 50+
*Min pts for fusion war is 5k points / 10k points for epic war

Come and join us!

Forcystus
02-10-2014, 12:55 PM
Squaly OP is a level 2X guild growing quickly with fairly good bonuses. All of our element bonuses are at least 5 or 6%! We have some high commander positions open and are currently looking for a good sentinel, as our current one is extremely inactive. Come get that +7% bonus! Accepting all applicants L40 and up. Looking for people who would like to participate in guild wars and donate occasionally. Line not required, gemming not required.

ACBlast
02-10-2014, 05:05 PM
Squaly OP is a level 2X guild growing quickly with fairly good bonuses. All of our element bonuses are at least 5 or 6%! We have some high commander positions open and are currently looking for a good sentinel, as our current one is extremely inactive. Come get that +7% bonus! Accepting all applicants L40 and up. Looking for people who would like to participate in guild wars and donate occasionally. Line not required, gemming not required.

I used to be a sentinel in a guild that most members did not participate. I've decided to leave in order to find an active guild

iTz_Kampa
02-10-2014, 09:31 PM
The Stoners Guild is looking for active loyal members to help in up coming guild wars, and to help progress the guild. all bonuses are 9% and the guild is maxed. we currently have 30 players so we can have 10 more. If you are above level 100, and have a maxed epic, please pm me your friend code so i can add you and invite you to the guild. in major guild wars we are around the 120 rank range every time, and that is without gem contributors. we had a streak where we were sub 50 rank, and hope to achieve that status once again.

marvinmartian123
02-11-2014, 05:33 AM
Level 32 Guild

Looking for active players level 50+ with Legendary armours to have fun, no requirement to use Gems just ask you are active in wars.

Finished 191 in the last War and looking to get into top 100 in the next.

Leadership roles are rotated by contributions in wars, gives everyone a chance this way.

Must install LINE app to communicate, add marvinmartian123 (Guild Sentinel lvl 174)

person123
02-11-2014, 08:31 PM
ENDEAVOUR
New(ish) guild that is currently level 13. Ranked 400 last war with 3 active members. Need some new wrong members.
Pm person123 on line to apply.

Requirements:

*Must have atleast 2 legendary (4* armor)
*Must have line.
*Must be lvl 50+
*Min pts for fusion war is 5k points / 10k points for epic war

Come and join us!

shadowangel
02-12-2014, 04:10 AM
Draconic nightmare
lvl. 38,, 20 bonuses purchased
Now recruiting, search guild or add us to find our guild!

Grace, lvl. 143 Code: XBD-GPR-XGB

Therealcold187
02-12-2014, 09:18 AM
IOS Version
Our Guild LVL is 48.
I'm the Guild Sentinel and I'm LVL 200
Our Guild Master is Matrim75 and he's LVL 145
We are looking for player that will be a help to our Guild during Guild Wars and also Contribute to help our guild grow to become a top ten guild during Guild Wars. Right now we have 9 spots open out of 32. We have been doing clean up after every Guild war to get rid of players that don't put in there equal share of work in the Guild.
Matrim75 is XBB-XBV-CWV
We always Rank under 300!
Please Contact me on line to be added to the Guild. Also we have a Guild Chat room on Line and also an officer chat room on Line. We are looking for High LVL players 50 and higher. Low lvl please apply if you are an active player multiple times daily and plan to keep playing as I believe in giving everybody a chance! So of our best members joined use around lvl 20 and now over lvl 100!

jlc4life
02-13-2014, 12:35 PM
Only 90s Kids! Looking for ACTIVE PLAYERS
Guild level is 16.

Donating is not required but appreciated!
We place really well in wars even with non active player (around ribbon G), players who are constantly inactive will be kicked.
We use the Line app. We discuss battle and game strategies here, but this is only optional.

Add me XBH-VWW-FNH if interested!
ACTIVE PLAYERS ARE CHERISHED HERE

Thanks, JLC4LIFE (Only 90s Kids Sentinel)

ender44
02-14-2014, 08:02 PM
Hi, I'm a 215 level with multiple epic and legendary plus armors maxed out. Currently sentinel in a dying guild where activity is non-existent. Looking for a top 100 guild on iOS that competes hard in guild wars. I currently do not spend much money in the game but play CONSTANTLY. I am almost maxed out on gem upgraded training grounds. 4 armorsmithd.

Can field very strong teams against:
Fire, Water, Spirit

Can field a strong team against:
Wind

Somewhat mediocre against:
Earth

Friend Code: XBD-XZM-RHZ
Knight's name: Ender
Knight's level: 215

EDIT: Line ID: Ender44

TJ_RealSteel
02-16-2014, 03:58 PM
IOS Guild --- Real Steel --- Currently ranked 57 this war.

Real Steel is looking to add 8 new active members.

Hey guys! join a guild that wont ask the for the moon and is full of extremely nice people. Contact me on Line (my ID) = whalentjm

--The only thing you need to have to join us: a sense of humor, level 100, have some decent armors, and meet minimums. THATS IT!!! ITS SO EASY!!! ( Also, if you are close to level 100 and have armor that is up to par, we'll for sure accept you!)

Our minimums are easy: 500k donation weekly and 6000 war points for commanders.

Level 73 guild and 9% elemental boosts on all elements.

Tiktok
02-17-2014, 11:43 AM
Gangnam Style

What we have to offer you:
-Maxed out guild. All element bonuses are at 8%.
-We ask that you donate what gold you can as we are still working on element bonuses.
-No minimum gem spending amount. We have some that are f2p and some that gem. For us it's about seeing our guild climb that ladder. Also HC is given out based on total point score. The more you score the better your chance is at HC!

Requirements:

-Be at least lvl 100.
-Have LINE Messenger
-Have a good understanding of the game's mechanics
-We don't require epics but we do ask that you have a variety of maxed out EB armors
-3750k point score for blitz and 11k for a 3 day.

Please contact Ironnails (Tiktok lvl 272) or Irondragon81 (Ipman lvl 102) on LINE

Syxis
02-17-2014, 05:23 PM
Round Table Squires (iOS)
Current Spots Available: 14
War Rank: Ribbon F (Top 750), #583 in last war
Guild Level: 35
Bonuses Purchased: 6% Earth, Water; 7% Air, Fire, Shadow
Guild Master: Merlins Beard (ID: XBF-DFX-GCB), 3 Epics, 9 Boss Armors+
Guild Sentinel: Sir Stabalot (ID: XBF-FGQ-VDG), 2 Epics, 2 Boss Armors+
Number of Active Players: 14 last war
Average Level of Active Players: 76
Average Attack/Defense of Best Armor of Active Players: 1523/1454
Average Weekly Donation of Active Players: ~1 million last week
Average War Points of Active Players: ~10k last war

About us:
Up and coming "friends and family" guild for iOS. No age restrictions. No gem requirements. During wars, if GM declares, he will take out the other guild's Guardian and Sentinel (enlisting the GS and GC as needed), leaving the floor open for HC's and C's to rack up points. Highest scorers in non-blitz wars are given HC spots, as available. Line app is optional for out of game communication.

Minimum Requirements:
There are no minimum requirements, but anyone not earning their keep are at risk to be kicked to make room for new recruits. Most important factor is guild war participation. Weekly gold donations, epic boss progression, arena participation, leveling (if under 100), and overall stats will also be considered. Average numbers are given above to suggest expectations.

If you think you might be a good fit, search for Round Table Squires in game and apply, or message sirstabalot on Line app if you have any questions.

Benks
02-17-2014, 05:39 PM
IOS Guild
Name: Ultimate War Gods
Level: 21
What we look for in applicants: Willingness to be active participants in all guild activities(i.e. Important meetings in the group chat, wars, contributions, etc.) Make sure to apply today to increase your chance of acceptance! Thank you for your time. :eek:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2msgf8kJtlI

WK-Pure
02-18-2014, 02:21 PM
Active and friendly guild now recruiting!

To apply, contact wkpure on LINE.
Please send screenshots of your knights and city.

Constant top 100 in guild wars, looking to push further up the leaderboards.

Accepting any nationality of players as long as they can speak English.

Requirements:

> Level 100+ only
> LINE app account
> Being an ACTIVE player
> Bare minimum of at least 1 legendary armour maxed
> Minimum war points of 8k (72 hour wars)

Always contactable through LINE so just reach out and ill be sure to get back to you.

The White Knights will rise!

cy-kd
02-19-2014, 11:19 AM
Tired of stripping and farming stripped gm? Join valor king a non stripping guild ! If interested pm me on line: fuknd
REQUIREMENTS:
LEVEL 100 and above
Able to score 25k and above for 3day war, can be easily obtain without gemming
Active
And also must have 2 maxed epic or 3 maxed epic boss +

baskeman
02-19-2014, 12:45 PM
We are a level 23 guild looking for new members.
Level 30+ required and also activity during wars. Other than that we are a quite easy going guild. Everyone has their say regarding upgrades and bonuses. We use line-chat which you will get access to when you get accepted :)

Welcome to join us in the fight!

Drizzt79
02-19-2014, 02:59 PM
Hallo Nederlanders (of Nederlands sprekende Belgen :p),

Dutch Kings Revenge is voornamelijk een Nederlandse Guild. We zijn op zoek naar actieve level 100+ spelers. We zijn een level 38 guild, met alle element upgrades op 7%. We zijn een sociale guild, maar wel met serieuze (volwassen) spelers. We verwachten dan ook dat je actief meedoet met de Guildwars. Momenteel halen we Ribbon E, maar willen graag hogerop komen, zonder (veel) Gems er aan uit te geven.

We gebruiken Whatsapp om de battles te coordineren. Dit is geen verplichting, maar zeker wel een pré. :) Hoe je bij de WA groep komt, vertellen we in de Guildchat.

Heb je interesse, zoek ons dan op onze Guildnaam, of voeg mij als "friend" toe: XBC-RMG-BHR

Drizzt,
Guildleader Dutch Kings Revenge

The Cookie Monster
02-20-2014, 01:12 PM
The Butt Pirates are now recruiting!!!

-Element bonuses are at 7%.
-We ask that you donate what gold you can as we are still working on element bonuses.
-No minimum gem spending amount. We have some members that gem but not all. For us it's about seeing our guild climb that ladder. Also HC is given out based on total point score. The more you score during Guild Wars the better your chance is at HC!

Requirements:

-Be at least lvl 70
-Have LINE Messenger
-We don't require epics but we do ask that you have a variety of maxed out EB armors
-5k point score for blitz and 15k for a 3 day.

Please contact Theonlycookiemonster or Gingerbreadkid on LINE to apply
We will need to see screen shots of Knights, Armors and Base Setup to help avoid inactive players

Wolf RedDragon
02-21-2014, 05:04 PM
IOS guild RedDragon recruiting level 100 and above. Have to have the ability to muster up 1600 gems for a top 10 run or 800 gems for a top 25 run. We won't be running to 10 or 25 every war, only when we all agree. We are like a family and active everyday. Contact me on Touch: Wolf RedDragon; line ID: wolfreddragon.

maximous306
02-22-2014, 09:53 AM
looking for medium to heavy users. we buy gems and participate in every guild war. although we will not pressure anyone to do so. we are more interested in building a larger guild to accommodate having some medium users who may not be available every war. 5% boost. we are level 21 and growing

Friend Code: WWW GGX NWX
Knight's name: Maximous
Knight's level: 61

Devour
02-22-2014, 03:26 PM
looking for medium to heavy users. we buy gems and participate in every guild war. although we will not pressure anyone to do so. we are more interested in building a larger guild to accommodate having some medium users who may not be available every war. 5% boost. we are level 21 and growing

Friend Code: WWW GGX NWX
Knight's name: Maximous
Knight's level: 61

Post on android thread not here. This is for ios

TheKubaBear
02-25-2014, 12:43 PM
Any experienced players wanting to join a top 10 guild this guild war, that have a proven warscore and are willing to spend 1600+ gems in the war, look no further than Konoha. We are a neutral guild, taking no sides, that is returning to the top 10 scene this war, with a stronger and more organised leadership. If you're wanting a sweet Snowstorm Platemail, look no further. Add and PM me on LINE to get started, LINE ID: kubeez

Th3Amused
02-26-2014, 03:31 AM
Recruiting - at least 5 spots open

Th3 infamous is a lvl 75 guild (maxxed)
Elemental bonuses are more or less maxxed.

We are a top 25 guild with tight connections with Th3 infamous dpa sub and the DPA.
(finished top 25 the last 5-7 Wars, besides last one)
Currently the war minimum Will be around 20-30 k and more is ofcourse appreciated.
ALL our communication goes through Line.

We have a feeder guild named Th3 infamous dpa sub who is also recruiting.

For Th3 Infamous pm amuseddk or Angelaaron on Line.
For Th3 infamous dpa sub pm FireballXL5 on Line.

MegaZega
02-26-2014, 08:37 PM
Hey guys, I started a new guild after I was in a very active one that the creator just stopped playing, so yeah.

We're called Volcanic Tides
We're a 40+ guild, level 8, and we have quite a few spots open.

Right now we only have three members. We used to have four, but he wasn't active in a war nor contributing, so I was forced to kick him.

SO YEAH. Me personally, I am level 85 and I am on multiple times a day.
We are looking for VERY ACTIVE players who will not only contribute fairly to the guild but also contribute via participation in wars.

Thanks for listening, and hope you check us out. :D

Linkage187
02-27-2014, 02:57 PM
Looking for active players to join a top 200 guild. Prefer members to have at least 1 epic and be level 80 or better we are very active but need more people who are active. If you are interested message Linkage187 on line. I can make room for you in the guild. Guild is level 49 with air spirit and fire boost at 8% water and earth at 7%. The guild name is The Four Horsemennn so come join us and have some fun!

~Izangi Uchiha~
03-02-2014, 11:19 AM
I'm aware of the guild war going on right now, and I'm going to disband my guild. Anyways I have 3 Epic boss armors, and they are currently in leveling, I am level 55. I need a good guild to join that has active members, Please and thanks, My User is Izangi. And my friend code, XBF-HNB-VMQ

TJ_RealSteel
03-02-2014, 09:39 PM
IOS Guild: Real Steel ----- currently ranked 12th

We are a Free-to-Play guild! The reason we rank so highly is because we are a team of active people! It has become obvious that a few of our team mates are not going to hit our minimum expectations, so their lack of activity means a spot for someone else. Our minimums are SUPER easy!! Commanders are asked to get 6500 points. THATS IT!!! so easy, its incredible to me that some are not hitting them.

The only thing you need to have to join:

-- Be a nice and Normal person.

-- Be active and meet war and donation minimums (500k /week)

-- Send me snapshots of

(1) Your 6 knights in their best armors

(2) Your war points contributed

(3) Training Fields

Contact me on Line. My Line ID = whalentjm

destroyer1988
03-03-2014, 03:55 AM
New guild level 23 with 16 bonus going 17 need members.. currently rank 540 in voodoo epic war..

members 10/23.

no gems needed
contribute as much as you can
Must have line apps
doing guild quest as for our guild
we treat everyone as a family and we always enjoy
Strongest become the sent
All accepted aslong as active

Anghellic
03-03-2014, 12:56 PM
Started yesterday,only level 20 but very active!
I'm buying gems!

Looking for good guild that can help me!

My Code: XBC - VQZ - NFF
Thank you!

alti-
03-03-2014, 07:14 PM
Hey, I'm looking to join a guild. I've been playing for a while now (since June 2013 or so I think) and I'm very active on a daily basis.

One important thing: I play on my iPad not an iPhone so I don't think I can use the Line messenger app as it's for phones as far as I know (if I'm wrong, please let me know)... and my phone is not an iPhone. I am also not really a gem spender. I might spend some here and there, but not a huge amount.

Anyway, hopefully someone is interested in having me join them :)

Friend Code: XBC-PRG-GMC
Knight's name: Alti
Knight's level: 297 (as of this post)

StayInspired
03-03-2014, 08:11 PM
Hello Knights & Dragons Users!

Over the past few weeks, SEVERAL of our top members have gone inactive which has given us no choice but to give them all the boot and begin to recruit. Out with the old, in with the new, right?

We are looking for nothing less than active, eager to play adventurers. We want to grow, and with the right help, we definitely can!

Anyway, these are a few statistics that may entice you to join our guild:

Guild Level: 66. (20/37 Members)
Fire Boost: +8%
Water Boost: +7%
Air Boost: +7%
Spirit Boost: +7%
Earth Boost: +7%

Guild Master:
Level 159 - Gusbeubr - Has 8 Maxed epics.

Requirements: (Note, this is what we are looking for, we do not expect you to meet ALL reqs)

LINE messenger app is heavily asked for, but we understand not all want to use it.
We are asking for 100+ members, but 90+ are accepted.
DAILY Activity.
Weekly Contributions to the guild.
Guild Questing. (THIS IS A TEAM EFFORT. FAILURE TO HELP WILL RESULT IN A BOOT.)

And that's pretty much the jist of it... We do have 3 high commander spots open. If you prove yourself deserving of the rank, rest assured I will see to it that you have it.

I hope you find us interesting!

For more details you can message me on line: lineadd: StayInspired,
or you can just apply to join in game: Ubriachi.

My Friend Code: XBH-QZW-NCR

Spandex
03-04-2014, 09:35 AM
The Chosen One

Looking for long term members.

We require No gems. But we want players who can be active during wars.

We want 10k points from every player during 3 day wars.

Lvl 60 Req.

Contribute gold when you can. But spending your money on maxing out armors is priority.

Bonuses are as of today 8/8/8/9/9%

Guild lvl 72

Line app is a must.

If you think this is for you.

Contact me on Line (hairylee)

M1316
03-04-2014, 12:33 PM
Hi there,

We are a level 52 guild looking for 10 active players. Search for Master Slayers:We could combine our forces and make our guild strong. You could check us out and look for white lion or joshua.

thanks and hope you visit us.

White Lion

Vortok
03-04-2014, 12:45 PM
Wraiths Armada

We just posted top 100 this week and are progressing rapidly. We removed all of our inactives and have some room.

We are looking for level 70+ layers, with daily activity, and a minimum requirement of 500k gold and 6k per war. (the requirements are so low to be top 100!)

We are level 48 and gaining, and have a core of friendly players who can offer advice and experience.

Our bonuses are currently 8/8/8/8/9%.

Apply in game! Spots filling up quick!

Vanithan
03-04-2014, 01:21 PM
Tired of shelling out your hard earned cash in war and getting crappy armor as a reward?
Tired of your current guild's lame and dry Line chat room environment?

If so, we invite you to join the most fun and crazy ORIGINAL top 10 Android guild and help us build the largest and strongest KnD community on Android! Here's a little bit about US...

GUILD LEVEL: We're currently level 75 (MAX Guild Level!)

GUILD WARS: We are comfy long-term squatters in Top 10 land: Battle of the Beasts #4, War of the Damned #10, War of the Wicked #9, Holiday Havoc #3

We need new, dedicated and teamwork-oriented Unicorns! Send us a PM on this forum or look us up on LINE and meet the herd.

Please address your PM to one or all of the following on Line:

drygores
f8sd0g

In your PM let us know a little about yourself, why you want to join or what you're looking for out of a guild, and please include your friend code. Because of the nature of Guild Wars, we have minimum requirements for joining. Please be sure to have screenshots of your armor and of your previous war points.

We are currently prioritizing players in European and Asian time-zones!

We have quite the mix of personalities in the Herd, so we promise you're going to have tons of fun in-between wars in our chat rooms! We're looking forward to adding you to the mix!

Unicorn Stampede is competitive with other top 10 guilds, so we can't accept everybody. But we have THE best subguild around in Team Unicorn (#23 in Holiday Havoc), and if you fit in with them you will fit in great with US. Grow and excel with TU to earn a chance to battle with the Stampede! Contact Kyle, the GM of Team Unicorn. His Line ID is 'kcimz00'.

krzyrikan
03-09-2014, 07:38 PM
Sauce

Welcome all new possible recruits!

We are looking for new members after loosing many people after the last few guild war.

These are our requirements:
1. Download LINE app for communication
2. Level 100+
3. 3 Maxed Legendary/Epic Armors. Must include at least one Epic or one Legendary Plus armor
4. Willing to spend Gems; farmed or bought.
5. Minimum Contribution of 500K per week
6. Follow instructions from the High Commanders and above, we are very structured but still fun.
IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS, PLS DON'T APPLY. We might consider Level 95 onwards if you meet all other requirements but you must be level 100 before the next guild war.

SAUCE GUILD STATS:
Guild Level - MAXED at 75
Bonus - 40%- MAXED

TO APPLY:
1. Please download LINE and add all of the Officer's Line ID below.
2. We will interview you so please be prepared to send screenshots of your kingdom and armors.

Guild Main Recruiter Line ID: abtheo
Guild Co-recruiter Line ID: gr33dygrim
Guild GM Line ID: rawilson92
High Commander (ME): izzye89

You MUST send to all Line IDs above, no exceptions!!

P.s. We are apart of the Rainbow Coalition, if you prove yourself with us we can recommend you to get an epic!

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warm regards
Izzy SCE

EljayK
03-10-2014, 08:01 AM
Knights of Flame is looking for strong, active members.

Rank 60 last war, with only 17 members. Level 75 guild with all 10% bonuses.

Required 15k minimum points in a 3 day war.

Required 3 epics

Required screenshots, and what guild you are coming from.

Strong, active, fun community that gets to know one another.

contact eljayk on line. I'm the GM.

We are also still entertaining the idea of merging with another top 100 guild that has less than 20 members and strong, active members.

RedBeard42069
03-10-2014, 08:35 AM
I want to play in a good guild that doesnt require gem spending preferably a top 300 guild or better fully upgraded training fields and 2 maxed epics.

CrazyLev
03-10-2014, 02:25 PM
So many guilds that r hardcore, I never would have thought so many though

MWWM J
03-10-2014, 10:15 PM
"We were once men, though we've become Royal Knightz"

We are Royal Knightz. We are looking for consistent players that can score 15k or more. We do not require gems, just make the minimum. We placed 24th last EW (24-0) and 53rd last FW (11-2). We play to win. We use the chat app Line for communication, it is required. For those who cannot make the minimums we have an academy guild, RK Legion. We will pull members from our academy to join the main guild to get legendary+ armors. Our academy is good for low level players trying to get a good start in the game. Anyone can join RK Legion, just have Line and communicate in wars. Msg me on Line or the GM of RK Legion to apply.
Line IDs:

GM of Royal Knightz:
ccinternationalchaos

GM of RK Legion:
kdnuts

Nahu
03-11-2014, 01:30 PM
White Templars is a new guild created a couple months ago and we are growing quickly! We are looking for active members to join us!

The guild is lvl 34 and currently has 24/28 members. All element boosts are at 7%. In the epic wars we have placed 53,54, and 66 since the guild was created. We promote and demote based on epic war participation.

We require knights to be lvl 100+. In epic wars we require a minimum of 70 attacks or 20k points. We do not have a minimum requirement for gold contributions but any contributions are appreciated and go to element boosts. We require all members to have the line app for communication during wars.

If you are interested in joining please send a group message on line app to both of the following line ids:
shellynahu
caesarus

Thanks for your interest and I look forward to chatting with you soon!
WT Nahu - GS of White Templars

Quardok
03-12-2014, 08:46 AM
Hello! People Of Earth is a level 39 guild looking to recruit new members! We are very active during wars and contributions to the guild are high. We have a +7 bonus to fire earth and wind and a +6 bonus to the rest. Hope to see you soon!

Snowdon
03-13-2014, 05:42 AM
The Dark Vikings, a level 65 guild with elemental bonuses at 8&9%, is seeking active knights. We are a solid group of veteran players that are aligned with Big Ben and are a participant in the Rainbow Alliance. We have ranked top 100 in three day wars and still have the capability to do so with a few more players of quality. We interview candidates every day and have a desire for competitive players. Our requirements are more lax, but those who exceed them are rewarded appropriately.

Please inquire by friending me on the Line App at Snowdon51 and in-game at XBC-FYR-DFN.

Blackone Alexander
03-13-2014, 05:57 AM
Top 1000 Faction!!!! we are looking for active players!!!! We start to rebuild our faction and we need just active players !! No Gold neccesary!!! We have some mini`s with very good stats!!!! We left in 17/42 on this moment few but together we are a good group and active!!!

JOIN US : 591 711 118

WolfXr0z
03-15-2014, 03:41 PM
What would be required in a guild that is in the top 100 in guild wars? I am over level 100 with two maxed legendary and an epic. Looking for a guild that does not require gemming.

EljayK
03-15-2014, 07:31 PM
What would be required in a guild that is in the top 100 in guild wars? I am over level 100 with two maxed legendary and an epic. Looking for a guild that does not require gemming.

top 100 doesn't require gemming, and your gear is good for most.

For example, our guild requires:
All maxed castle
2 Epics, and 5 maxed Legendary
Line App
20k minimum guild war score.
Strong activity

No gemming required. We are top 50 in current war, even with revamped rewards driving points sky high, and we only have 22 members. So your set up should be more than fine in a top 100 guild.

Vanessa Rovena
03-16-2014, 09:22 PM
Recruiting for XxRebels of DeathxX. We are a new, small, active clan looking to expand in numbers. Currently level 28, but we advance quickly. Our sentinel is level 187 and we have many guardians. We only have 11 members, but always manage to stay within the top 250 in guild wars. You must donate gold & be willing to spend gems during important wars (aim for 20-30k in war points) - no piggybacking allowed. We have members from all over the world, so wars are actively played at all hours of the day. Members must use the app LINE as this is how we communicate during wars & build our sense of community. Overall, we are a very dedicated and enthusiastic guild, and are happy to include anyone who is willing to contribute at our level. Message XxFlipNxX on LINE if interested. :)

Iman
03-17-2014, 03:11 PM
The iOS guild Exiled Legion Is looking for active guild members to join its ranks. We are a real guild. We don't feed our members into other guilds, we don't send out a stripped sentinel or master during the war, and we don't require you to purchase gems! We have a 7% elemental bonus on water, earth, wind, and spirit AND an 8% bonus on fire.

BASIC REQUIREMENTS
- Level 50+
- must have a Line account
- must be active for wars

HOW TO APPLY
-contact xljimmykong, L33tn00b or imanz86 on Line
-send a screen shot of your knights

frkndork
03-17-2014, 10:19 PM
Level 54 (iOS Guild)

Guild Master: frkndork (XBG-PMW-CXV)
Line ID: frkndork

Members: 27/34
Level Requirement: 50+

Fools Fight: #366 (though an irrelevant war, half were active)
Prev 3-Day GW: #337 (half were active)

Air - 7%,
Water - 7%,
Fire - 7%,
Spirit - 7%,
Earth - 7%

We're just here to have fun. There is no gem requirement. All we're looking for is active members who also enjoy the game.

For a little more detailed info, check out our website here. (http://kad-kingsandconquerors-apply.weebly.com/)

Message frkndork on Line to apply

asnb47
03-17-2014, 11:27 PM
We are newly created guild looking for laidback players whose desire is to have a fun time and stay interactive with the group. No gemming or daily donation required, just stay active and drop in once in a while to chill with the crew...if you are interested in joining us, please contact me on LINE at Ryann88. Pm me for an invite, see you on the battlefield!

Current bonuses: 1% on all elements

Therealcold187
03-18-2014, 07:50 AM
IOS Version
Our Guild LVL is 58.
I'm the Guild Master and I'm LVL 232
Our Guild Sentinel is Matrim75 and he's LVL 156
Our Guild Champion is DR Pain and he’s LVL 127
We are looking for player that will be a help to our Guild during Guild Wars and also Contribute to help our guild grow to become a top ten guild during Guild Wars. Right now we have 9 spots open out of 35.
Matrim75 is XBB-XBV-CWV
We always Rank under 200! We were ranked 135 last guild war!
Please Contact me on line to be added to the Guild. Also we have a multiple Guild Chat rooms on Line. We are looking for High LVL players 70 and higher. Also Real Life Comes First if keep us in the loop. So we don’t kick if you miss a guild war if you are on vacation or some other reason as long as you inform us.

hoticehunter
03-18-2014, 08:22 PM
Edit: Found a guild.

The Cookie Monster
03-20-2014, 09:11 AM
The Only Wookiees are now recruiting!!!

-We have alliances with over 30 guilds in the top 200 guilds
-Element bonuses are at 5% and are getting leveled fast!
-All members are currently over lvl 75 and are social and active!!
-No minimum gem spending amount. We have some members that gem but not all. For us it's about seeing our guild climb that ladder. Also HC is given out based on total point score. The more you score during Guild Wars the better your chance is at HC!

Requirements:

-Be at least lvl 70
-Have LINE Messenger
-5k point score for blitz and 15k for a 3 day.

Please contact Theonlycookiemonster on LINE to apply
We will need to see screen shots of Knights, Armors and Base Setup to help avoid inactive players