Castle: Training Field x2 level 3
Castle: Dungeon x1 level 3
Armors: Tectonic Mantle-level 99
Armors: Moontide Platemail-level 73 fused 3 weeks ago
Armors: Armor of Glacius+-70
Armors: Drake Platemail+-70
Armors: Assassin's Shroud-70
Armors: Jian's Battlegear-70
Armors: kaleidoscopic starmetal raiment-70 weak i know but was a big acheivemnt when i done it
Armors: Ravenlord's Mantle-70
Armors: Wanderer's Shroud-70
also i have several other non maxed 4 stars including a few + armors that will be maxed after my the event. i also just fused for the Forgestone Aegis ***** so now i have a full epic once the other two max.
i play everyday and buy gems sometimes maybe 20-30$ per month not always but about every month i am looking to join a top of the line guild with people who play daily im from the east coast US time zone would like people on or around US timezones. i also have a 10M gold donation waiting to drop for boost armors when i find the right guild

RD Mr Blonde
03-27-2014, 03:31 AM
We are a month old guild that finished in the top 250 in the last guild war and are now looking to recruit active players!

We have a strong Guild Master & Guild Sentinel.

Guild Level: 33
Bonuses: 3 @ 6%, 2 @ 7%

People who are interested can PM me here or contact via line messenger @ bored or mikeypao or search for guild "Reservoir Dogs" in game.

jrixibell
03-27-2014, 08:59 AM
Aye Ready Aye is back and we are rebuilding. With only 15 members last war we placed 163.

We offer the following:

bonuses at 9% for fire and earth, 8% for the rest.
An active, friendly guild. We chat daily and war together. We have players all over the world.
Mentoring, if you are new to the game and want to join a guild that will help you become a better player, ARA is for you!

We require:
Daily activity, Line app, and activity during wars will be judged on your level.

If this sounds like the guild for you contact jrixibell (GM) on line.

gertie1208
03-27-2014, 09:04 AM
Razor Warriors is an awesome laid back guild that is now recruiting!

Run by the best GM in the game, Devilsmirk!

We're a level 22 guild and active in every guild war. We support each other and understand that
life comes first.

If you want a guild to grow with, join Razor Warriors!

Remember: we can't accept during wars, so hurry and apply now!

Therealcold187
03-31-2014, 03:30 PM
IOS Version
"Cream of the Crop" is looking for Members
We are working to be a band of the Best!
Our Guild LVL is 63.
I'm the Guild Master and I'm LVL 246
Our Guild Sentinel is Matrim75 and he's LVL 159
Our Guild Champion is DR Pain and he’s LVL 130
We are looking for player that will be a help to our Guild during Guild Wars and also Contribute to help our guild grow to become a top ten guild during Guild Wars. Right now we have 8 spots open out of 37.
Friend Code for me is XBC-YYG-QWP
Matrim75 is XBB-XBV-CWV
My Line ID: Cold187
We were ranked 32 last guild war!
Please Contact me on line to be added to the Guild. Also we have a multiple Guild Chat rooms on Line. We are looking for High LVL players 70 and higher. Also Real Life Comes First if keep us in the loop.

Reborn168
04-01-2014, 01:27 AM
I would like to know what requirements to join the guild. Also, how can I join ?

Joseph McComb
04-01-2014, 07:05 PM
We are a month old guild that finished in the top 250 in the last guild war and are now looking to recruit active players!

We have a strong Guild Master & Guild Sentinel.

Guild Level: 33
Bonuses: 3 @ 6%, 2 @ 7%

People who are interested can PM me here or contact via line messenger @ bored or mikeypao or search for guild "Reservoir Dogs" in game.

Mr Pink was my favorite

SiiK69SiiNz
04-01-2014, 07:29 PM
I am an iOS player, and former rainbow coalition, thinking of creating a new academy guild for my main. I am level 106 with 4 epics and am looking for a few strong people to help me get the academy on it's feet. If you want to be sent, you're gonna need 100+ and at least 2 epics. Champ also needs 100+ But only 1 epic required. All are welcome, regardless of armors, as this is a guild that is here to train up newer players, and possibly a leadership role for a more experienced player. If you are intrested in a leadership or rising star position, contact me on line: siik69siinz

Hope to see you soon.

Shadowfenrir
04-02-2014, 11:08 AM
Do you believe the Ancient Sumerians knew the true existence of the now unknown!?
Do you want to be a casually competitive guild (line required)

Aliens Are Real is a newly formed guild looking for active players in a search to dominate guild wars and seek the truth of the unknown!

If you enjoy talking about beer, this is the guild for you.

My friend code is XBM-YMD-FMH. Come join Aliens Are Real today!

WrathOfShADoW TS
04-02-2014, 03:12 PM
Guild name: Two Stars
Level req: 70
25 elements of bonuses
Level 32 guild
7000 war points required
Message wrathofshadow on line app if you want to join
we try to be top 500 in the wars.

ZyXanthus
04-02-2014, 07:16 PM
Looking for consistent Ribbon C (Top 100) or higher guild. Able to obtain EB+ armors.
Epic Druidic Platemail and Blazeborne.
Maxed Glacius and working on Voidborne+, Nathair+, Vermax+, etc.
Very active and Lv.100. Use free gems in epic wars.

XBH NDF HDQ
Line ID Zyxanthus

-Updated Apr.13th, 2014

Ketoro
04-03-2014, 04:21 AM
Wedgie Pullers iOS

Wedgie Pullers - iOS

Level: 49

Bonus: 7%-5

We're looking for active players, who will participate in wars and guild quests to help level the guild.

We use the Line app for communication and require it for wars, You will be asked to use it.

We do not require our members to buy gems but do promote getting free gems for use in wars.

Level Requirement: 50+

Line App ID: Ketoro318

Friend ID: XBM-MMP-PXG

Crethius
04-03-2014, 09:52 PM
Looking for a guild. Very active player. Will participate in Guild battles, contributions and help where I can.

Friend Code: xbn-ffn-nvb
Knight's name: Balthasar
Knight's level: 41

Barca310
04-04-2014, 10:30 AM
White Templars is a semi- new guild created a couple months ago and we are growing quickly! We are looking for active members to join us!

The guild is lvl 50 and currently has 27/33 members. Elemental upgrades are 7/7/8/8/8. In the epic wars we have placed 53,66,54,49 and 18 since the guild was created. We are planing to make a top 25 run in the future. We promote and demote based on epic war participation.

We require knights to be lvl 100+. In epic wars we require a minimum of 80 attacks or 25k points. We do not have a minimum requirement for gold contributions but any contributions are appreciated and go to element boosts. We require all members to have the line app for communication during wars.

If you are interested in joining please send a message on line app to the following line id:
Diablo2792

Thanks for your interest and I look forward to chatting with you soon!
WT Diablo- GC of White Templars

BENN
04-05-2014, 01:47 AM
We are recruiting! We recently lost our gm and with him some good players ;( so we need active players!

Dragonslayers used to be a top 500 guild
500,000 donations per week
We have gem players but it is NOT required!
All bonuses are lvl 7, air is already maxed
Lvl 100+ is a must
At least 1 maxed epic OR 2 maxed legendary + armors!
Line app (free to download in the apple store) is required
Add me on line, my ID is 0011001101 or just join "dragonslayers"
YOU NEED A FUN ATTITUDED! We are all playing for fun, and if you can't be active for 1 war that's no problem as long as you tell us! Real life comes first!

I'll see you guys in-game!

Shadowfenrir
04-05-2014, 02:55 PM
Do you believe the Ancient Sumerians knew the true existence of the now unknown!?
Do you want to be a casually competitive guild (line required)

Aliens Are Real is a newly formed guild looking for active players in a search to dominate guild wars and seek the truth of the unknown!

If you enjoy talking about beer, this is the guild for you.

My friend code is XBM-YMD-FMH. Come join Aliens Are Real today!

Last Guild War be placed #192. Looking for active players

Honza Lahvato
04-06-2014, 05:22 AM
Hi everybody,
Me and my guild is looking for really active and powerful members.
Me - Guild Master lvl 74 8x 4* armor and permanently working on '+' armors with
code XBM-CDM-CXX
Join to my guild and help us to win better prices in Guild Wars :)

Welcome to Last Arch Angels

newtking
04-07-2014, 01:30 PM
Level 32 IOS guild No Forks only Knives is recruiting active players.

Ranked #295 in the last war.
Boost all at 6 or 7%

Gemming not required but participation in war is.

Guild Master:
newtkinght nFoK
XBN-HCG-QPF

Billy Horrible
04-08-2014, 10:23 AM
"Thoroughbred of Sin" looking for ACTIVE members, level 30+!

If you're looking for a guild that provides the right balance, this just might be the one.

Gem purchasing will NEVER be expected, but guild war participation is. We were Ribbon F in the last war and looking to move up.

We will remove players who are inactive for multiple guild wars, but we also understand life happens and you might not be around all the time.

Games are meant to be fun, and rude behavior to other members will not be tolerated! If you've had a bad experience in the past, it won't be repeated here.

My pet peeves:
- Players who attack the gate while the Sentinel is still protecting
- Players who have 1 win or loss over the course of a guild war, participating just enough to collect rewards without actually helping
- Players who start battles without ever attacking anyone

If these are your pet peeves too, join our guild and know that you won't find any people like that around for long!

Billy, lv 105
XBN-MBZ-BPX

jrixibell
04-08-2014, 01:47 PM
Level 75 guild
9%bonus in all but water 8%
Best war ranking 11 and 20 in Epic Wars. Last epic war 254, members saving for a good push!

Require: level 90, 1 maxed epic, being active and Line App chat

Contact GM Seth94 on line

King Grand
04-10-2014, 07:03 AM
lv 110

max blazeborne
max tectonic
max arcane
max spectar's shroud
max silver chromatic
cyclone plus still leveling

Line ID: kinggrand22
serious inquirers(probably spelled that wrong lol) only

DestructorX
04-10-2014, 08:30 PM
Hi, Im an experienced player thats lvl 120+.
The armors I have are:
Maxed Blazestone (water/fire)
Maxed Mael
Maxed Armor of the Devoted
Maxed Moontide
and multiple maxed eb+
Im currently working on a beastmaster battlegear.

Im looking for a top 25 guild to get into this war.
Im active and I use gems for wars.

If you have room in your guild for me, contact destructor101 on line.

Lastslave
04-11-2014, 02:01 AM
Black Fairytails recruiting:

SYSTEM: IOS (iPhone - iPad).

LAST WARS RANKS: Last 3 days war #357, last 1 day war #349.

GUILD LEVEL: 62 and leveling quickly (6 levels gained last week).

DONATIONS: 57.000.000 donated two weeks ago and 88.000.000 last week (too active guild).

ELEMENT BONUSES: All 8%.

REQUIREMENTS: Level 70+ and be active.

Just add to the guild Black Fairytails or add me as friend and I will invite you to the guild:

XBD-ZQP-HQD

XBG-PNR-CZG

See you soon!!

hcxhitman
04-13-2014, 01:35 PM
I'm a level 21 just started on ios two days before the war I was a level 100+ on android with epics and was in a top 50 guild I have line and I am taking screenshot of my war performance to show any guilds wondering. My armors suck nothing is a + but I have unlocked HH+ Crius+ and AAA+ just have to get the mats and I'm lined up to get two storm sorcerer from arena and a infernal lord from war but I'm trying to push us to top 1000 there is only 5 or 6 trying in the guild no communication so I need a better guild I normally am on almost all day during wars except for sleep I check in every hour if possible and spend my energy if I have any and I never declare without 3-5 people on or if the guild likes I won't declare at all I'll let them do it :) my line id is hcxhitman just like my ign i would like to join a top 500 or so if possible but absolutely nothing lower than top 750 I will grow and level very fast I will buy gems to get all my TF to a lv 3 once I get them all built

Lastslave
04-14-2014, 02:34 PM

LAST WARS RANKS: Last 1 day war #349, last 3 days war (just finished) #212.

GUILD LEVEL: 65 and leveling quickly (5 levels gained last week).

DONATIONS: 88.000.000 donated two weeks ago and 67.000.000 last week (too active guild).

ELEMENT BONUSES: All 8%, but Water 9%.

REQUIREMENTS: Level 70+ and be active.

Just add to the guild Black Fairytails or add me as friend and I will invite you to the guild:

XBD-ZQP-HQD

XBG-PNR-CZG

See you soon!!

Didymay
04-14-2014, 03:10 PM
A new guild looking for active members.
we are a non-gem using guild, just trying to earn a few extra perks! laid back. Contribute as much gold as you can, the more you give the better bonuses we can get! but must be active during guild events or you will be kicked!

TheMuffinMan
04-14-2014, 03:38 PM
Beers

-Level 75 guild
-32 elemental bonuses
-easy going, will accept anybody as long as they stay active
-this guild has many strong, good quality members
-have ranged from 50-500th in all of the wars
-currently we are saving up gems averaging 250-500th in wars. We want to try for a top spot later down the road (way later it looks like)

Got a line I can talk to you over?

Thiklah
04-15-2014, 02:47 AM
MAGYAROK guild is recruiting active players on IOS. Level 11 and above.
Please be an active, committed player, and together we will rise to the highest ranks :)
Everybody is welcome, hungarian speakers will have an advantage...

A MAGYAROK csapata felvételt hirdet!
11. szint felett bárki csatlakozhat. Fontos: légy aktív, fejlődőképes játékos, és minden segítséget megkapsz a felemelkedéshez. Háborúkban kötelező a részvétel!
Győzelemre fel!

Guild Master:
MIKI1 (lvl 147)
XBB-HWM-MWX

The Cookie Monster
04-15-2014, 11:19 AM
THE ONLY WOOKIEES are recruiting!!!

We are looking for active elite players that are only interested in beating a$$ in guild wars!!!

GUILD NAME: The Only Wookiees

SYSTEM: IOS (iPhone - iPad)

LAST WARS RANKS: Last 3 days war #144, last 1 day war #78

GUILD LEVEL: 32 and leveling quickly (8 levels gained last week)

DONATIONS: Highly recommended

GEMS: Recommended but not mandatory

ELEMENT BONUSES: All 7% soon to be 8%

REQUIREMENTS: Level 70+

MUST HAVE: Line Application for communications during wars

Please apply in game or contact me via LINE:
Line ID: Theonlycookiemonster
IGN: Cookie Monster
Friend Code: XBH-PVH- YYN

J3nk
04-16-2014, 06:17 PM
Up in Smoke

Level 72

If you are looking for an incredibly active and strong guild, look no further.

Top 10 Guild!!!! that has also finished 11th. We are looking for top recruits to once again reach top 10.

We are a top ten guild, so we are looking for quality recruits to help make us even better.

Looking for players that are:
Strong (over level 100 preferred)
Have an epic (preferably)
Friendly
Active
gem use is a HUGE plus.

Bonuses:
Earth - 8%
Water - 8%
Fire - 8%
Spirit - 9%
Air - 9%

This is a strong and friendly guild that is unlike any guild you will find.

I'm the guild champion so shoot me a message on line. "uiscody" or you can contact our other members "Ladyupinsmoke, and "kimbo1316"

AS I have said before, we are a quality guild that at one point finished 7th and 11th. Do not apply if you want to do the bare minimum, we want quality recruits :)

Thanks!!!

Lastslave
04-17-2014, 01:30 AM

LAST WARS RANKS: Last 1 day war #349, last 3 days war #212.

DONATIONS: 88.000.000 donated two weeks ago and 67.000.000 last week (too active guild).

ELEMENT BONUSES: All 8%, Water 9%.

REQUIREMENTS: Level 100+ and be active.

XBD-ZQP-HQD

XBG-PNR-CZG

See you soon!!

Snm Champion
04-17-2014, 05:32 PM
REQUIREMENTS:
-Level 40 minimum
-Very Active

GUILD INFORMATION
-Guild Level: 18 and quickly growing
-Highest Level Member: Mad Pollock Level 147
-Guild Bank ATM: 2milliom

HOW TO JOIN
- Add XBN-ZQB-QHG
-I will add you as soon as I see you meet requirements.

THANKS FOR VIEWING.

Lastslave
04-19-2014, 02:06 PM

LAST WARS RANKS: Last 3 days war #212, last 1 day war #150.

ELEMENT BONUSES: All 8%, Water 9%.

XBD-ZQP-HQD

XBG-PNR-CZG

See you soon!!

Baltalon2005
04-19-2014, 02:38 PM
The Knights Radiant recruiting:

SYSTEM: iOS

Guild Level: 39

Element Bonus: All 7%, Wind 8%

Donation is required. 750,000/week for Commanders and 1,000,000/week for High Commmander.

Requirements: Level 60+, be active, and have at least 40 hits of total win/lose in 3 days war and 15 hits of total win/lose in 1 day war. (Gemming is not required)

Note: For more information, contact Herald Szeth via LINE app. His line id is "TehOnlyOne".

Baltalon2005
04-19-2014, 02:40 PM
The Knights Radiant recruiting:

SYSTEM: iOS

Guild Level: 39

Element Bonus: All 7%, Wind 8%

Donation is required. 750,000/week for Commanders and 1,000,000/week for High Commmander.

Requirements: Level 60+, be active, and have at least 40 hits of total win/lose in 3 days war and 15 hits of total win/lose in 1 day war. (Gemming is not required)

Note: For more information, contact Herald Szeth via LINE app. His line id is "TehOnlyOne".

EljayK
04-19-2014, 09:28 PM
Knights of Flame is recruiting. No gem requirement, no gold donations required.

Maxed guild, all maxed bonuses, rank 50 or better each three day war.

Requires strong, regular activity and 2 epics.

Crazy Charley
04-19-2014, 11:48 PM
Level 40+ required. ENJOYS THE GAME, required! War participation in 3 day wars, required(only 1000 minimum currently), 24 hour war participation appreciated. Guild level 37. ALL elemental boosts @ 7%, except earth, it's @ 8%.

Ribbon E in our first 3 day war, Ribbon F in our first 24hr war. World's End War #404, ribbon E. Blitz War #521 Ribbon F. Finished #293 in the War of Destitution. #248 in the fusion fighter blitz after. #85 in Man vs Monster war. #388 in War of the Enchantress. #286 in Solstice Slamdown.

Currently no gold donation requirements(All donations appreciated).

Our sentinel is always our strongest player and our champion is whoever scores the most points in the 3 day war. The rest of our leadership roles are awarded based on performance in the 3 day wars.

If you enjoy the game enough to actively play it, come join the fun. No outside chat app requirements. We do have a Facebook group of the same name.

Guild Master: Charles of GoD, lvl 130, my code XBN-FFX-HXM
Sentinel: Brandon, lvl 144, my code XBM-FFD-XQF
Champion: Jason, lvl 128, my code XBD-QXQ-DBB
Currently: 21/29

Megaboz
04-20-2014, 07:46 PM
Monkey Business has consistently placed in the Top 70 with a core of around 20 consistent participants. We would like to make the move into the Top 50 by adding active people who want to have fun and interact with great group of people. Currently our requirements are:

3 maxed Legendary + armors or a combination of maxed epics and maxed legendary + armors.
Level 100
50 attacks (w or l) for a 3 day war
20 attacks (w or l) for a 1 day war

Monkey Business has just started an associate guild - The MB Zoo

Currently the MB zoo just finished #598 in the last fusion war. We are looking for a sentinel, champion and we have plenty of high commander positions open. Currently our requirements are:

At least two Legendary armors
Level 50
50 attacks (w or l) for a 3 day war
20 attacks (w or l) for a 1 day war

Interested in joining?

Monkey Business contact Megaboz on LINE @ megaboz187
The MB Zoo contact Bane on LINE @ bane2014

erackson
04-21-2014, 06:20 AM
The Grey Wardens - TOP 25 - iOS

We are recruiting members who are highly ACTIVE and COMPETITIVE! (At least level 80+ with minimum of 3 maxed plus version 4-stars armours). We are also welcome ACTIVE members of low rank guilds or those guilds that fall apart to merge us.

We are top 25 guild. Guild is maxed level (lvl 75), with 37 levels of element bonuses (three 9%, spirit and earth are maxed). If you want to join an active and competitive guild, join us! We are looking to have strong and more active members who willing to work as a team to get guild advance to top 10.

Please message Mayet666 or 12ted or russellwild on LINE app to apply.

Mr. E
04-21-2014, 07:52 AM
The Super Spirits, (level 60 and leveling fast) are on the rise and Recruiting!

#62 in last Fusion Blitz (only going for t100) and #53 in War of Eostre (again, only trying for t100)

32 Element Bonuses: Fire, Water, Air @ 8%; Spirit & Earth @ 9%

We need 7 strong, ACTIVE players and have 3 HC spots available for proven top performers.

Requirements:

4 or more MAXED legendary armors

If you're active and leveling up aggressively, we'll take you at 70, but you'd better be 80 the next week and 90 the next ;-)

MUST BE ON LINE MESSENGER

Min. 2K pts for Fusion Blitz

Min. 20K pts for 3 Day Wars

Gemming is NOT required, but we are gonna make a run for t25 and then t10, so start saving your lunch money!

PM mrekd on Line to apply.

George313
04-21-2014, 02:57 PM
Coitus is a guild looking for active members!

Requirements: fight in guild wars, $10,000 required a week, and level 20+

We are level 44 and have ranked in the 500's in previous wars!

OKC Shiznit
04-22-2014, 08:02 AM
Level 75 guild with 4 bonuses at 9 and one maxed (water).
9 slots available - Active but needing more active members.

No gem req's just level 70 minimum and participation during wars

GM line id: shiznit55 or add okctom or emal78

Add me and apply, read the rules and agree and you're in.

Guild usually finishes top 300 hoping for top 100.

truphenom
04-24-2014, 08:27 AM
IOS - Lvl 37 guild with 19 elemental bonuses.

Guild master: TRU Phenom lvl 163
Contact via line: truphenom
Or apply to "Team Roast U"

Guild has 16 of 29 slots free and 9 of the 13 members have epics.

Guild is only lvl 40 requirement but once we are full it will be going up.

Line messenger app required.

We anticipate to be a top 250 guild and better once full.

Come join The TRU REVOLUTION

Lincoln
04-26-2014, 02:31 PM
We are a level 39 guild that places consistantly at ribbon D or E an need more active players to move up. All elements at 7% bonus.

Use of gems are not required but appreciated.
Contributing gold is required but only as much as you can spare.
Participation in wars are also required.
We use the line app to communicate.
50+ recommended but not required.

Those who do not participate regularly will get booted to make room for those who want to play. We understand that this is a game and life is important so if something prevents your participation temperarily we will understand.

message me at my LINE app at Lincoln

Smokeythaclown
04-26-2014, 05:33 PM
Want a strong Friend. Add me.

Hey all. Looking for fusion boosts and great bonuses from your guild wars? Join Dark Rulers. We are a very active clan who loves to compete for MVPs and smash guild wars. If you are looking for a great guild come find us. :cool:

I am looking to advance my friends so I can catch up with my rank. Add me if you want a strong friend.

Smokeythaclown

XBM-ZNB-PYP

Level 82 and rising.

Also Join our guild. We always get at least ribbon E if you would like some fast fusions and more great warriors to add to your friends list.

Dark Rulers

Chaos-x
04-27-2014, 02:11 PM
Found a guild thanks :)

amandad
04-28-2014, 11:42 AM
The Avengers Squad now has 6 open spots. WE are looking for active players level 60+. (we have a subguild for lower levels too) Line and participation are our only real requirements. Level38 guild with bonis at mostly 7%. Message me on line at derosa1985 if interested.

WE have people from all over the world. Would love a couple more on europe/australia time zone as well.

The First Watch
04-28-2014, 11:14 PM
To All Knights,

The First Watch is looking for recruits to help bring the guild to glory!
Literally just launched last week...
We are in need of a promising Guild Sentinel, and if that be you, then we are more than happy to have you on our side!
The guild is open to any player level 11+
Hope to see you around!

Sincerely,

Kirito
Guild Master
Knights of the First Watch
XBN-ZNQ-QVV

hcxhitman
04-29-2014, 08:37 AM
Knights of flame placed 47th in the worlds end war and we will be pushing for top 25 next war we are looking for active people who are level 100+ and have at least one epic armor and can at least score 20k war points by the end of war. We are a great guild family environment and great teamwork and communication if your active you can get 20k points without gemming but gemming is also appreciated. For questions or concerns about joining please contact me on here or line at hcxhitman. Please provide screen shots of your knights with armor and your war points please

WarBomb
04-29-2014, 12:29 PM
iOS Guild: The Great Bombers

Requirements: Line

Description: We are a guild lead by a few very experienced people. I am the guild master. I have been in over 5 well functioning guilds and have learned how to make a guild very successful. We WILL get you better at the game.We knows lots of advice that we WILL tell you when you join. Also, we are growing very fast!

Who to add and contact on Line: gunslinger2 & WarBomb

Thanks for reading this!

Trousseau
04-29-2014, 03:28 PM
The Marked Ones is a 2 week old iOS guild trying to rise up. It is currently level 10 and going up. Help me bring it to the top! You can pm me on line, my ID is tessa93. I am the gm and only have 2 other people out of the 10 in the guild that are on line.

Thank you!
In Game Name is MO Marked for Life

asnb47
04-29-2014, 04:25 PM
"Winter Is Coming" level 56

Best War Ranked: #320

Total Guild Element Bonuses: 33 levels

Slots available: 8+

Requirements: Level 70+ and must have LINE app for war notifications

We are a fun, easy-going, diverse, and dynamic guild. Currently looking for active members to help build the guild and grow stronger together. We got a strong sentinel and most of our guild members have EB+ and epics. No daily donation require, but would be nice if we all pitch in for the guild bonuses and guardians.

So are you interest our guild??? Please download LINE app and contact Dedgod or Gran Cacique to apply, screenshots of your village and strongest gears are required.

Looking forward to all new players!:D

Spartan King
04-30-2014, 11:53 AM
Spartan Soldiers guild is recruiting!
Lvl 22 with high bonuses
Fast growing guild with very active members!
We are very well ranked in guild wars.
Lvl 40+ req
Msg me on line my id is spartan_king
Looking for very active recruits. I have 3 epics almost a 4th and sentinel has 2 epics
Pls message me on line before applying.
I am lvl 110, come have fun with us!

Lastslave
04-30-2014, 11:45 PM

LAST WARS RANKS: Last 3 days war #212, last 1 day war #150.

GUILD LEVEL: 67.

ELEMENT BONUSES: Water, Spirit and Earth 9%. Fire and Air 8%.

REQUIREMENTS: Level 90+ and be active.

XBD-ZQP-HQD

XBG-PNR-CZG

See you soon!!

Jochka
05-01-2014, 01:38 AM
Guild Name: The True Wolf Pack

Requirements:

1. Line App and account
2. Level 80 or higher
3. Dedication and the Drive to be a top 10, player.

Guild MasterS: pHate WP BTNO lvl 141 XBH-XBN-HRH
Tensai WP BTNO lvl 109 XBH-DMD-RHR

Guild Lvl: 43, 22/31 Members

Elemental Bonuses:
Fire: 6%
Earth: 7%
Water: 7%
Air: 7%
Spirit: 7%
Bonuses and guild leveling is of our highest priority at the moment.

We are mainly a Top 50 guild (Even with fewer members), with a majority of the members with top 25, and top 10 experience.
We are a part of the "Bow to No One (BTNO)" Alliance family and we are looking for ACTIVE, DEDICATED player that WANT to be top 10.
If you level 100+ and looking for an active WINNING Guild that are striving for top Guild War ranks please apply via LINE (Free App) by contacting Jmknight, phate83, tensai970, or Jochka as quickly as possible. We will be accepting first come first serve applications, that meet our requirements.

Guild War of eostre- Rank 47
Apr 18-19 Fusion Blitz War- 114
Guild War of Revalations- 145 (due to top players moving to top 10 for war epic)

Note: No in Game Apps accepted without a Line application first.

Willing to also merge guilds please contact: phate83.

hcxhitman
05-02-2014, 05:35 AM
Knights of flame is recruiting members for our guild

About us:
Max level guild lv75
Element bonuses:
Fire-10%
Water-10%
Earth-10%
Air-10%
Spirit-10%

War of the saints we placed #45
Fools fight-#35
War of eoster-#72
Worlds end-#47

We have been doing this with only 23/40 members
We will accept mergers with the top 100 guilds
We are an alliance/coalition free guild as well

Our requirements:
What we would like to see is
•level 100
•at least one epic
•active
•60 battles or 20k war points on 3 day wars but it's always better to do more than the minimums
•need the app "line" it's where we do all the talking and war strategies

You can contact me on here pm or on line my id is hcxhitman
I would like to see screen shots of your armors but if you can't ss it's fine some requirements may be able to be broken I will forward all chats to the gm for discussion. Thanks for your time and consideration

Bmore2ny
05-02-2014, 04:57 PM
Level 241
Knight Name: Asskickamus
Bmore2ny on Line chat
xbg-qxz-zhp

Aegis of Sky Majesty - Maxed
Arborsteel Vanguard - Maxed
Blazeborne - 88/99
Tectonic Mantle - 72/99
Typhoon Armor + - Maxed
Raiment of Araknos + - Maxed
Nian Wargear + - Maxed
Glacius + - Maxed
Wraithscale Armor + - Maxed
Vermax's Platemail + - Maxed
Red Kaleidoscopic Raiment - Maxed
Aegis of Dragon+ - Maxed

I will chat with you via line chat, but I'm not going to play 20 questions like I'm applying for a job. I'm an active player. I'm on all day long.

Poptart
05-03-2014, 09:34 AM
Join our new guild APEXpredators hurry before the clan war starts at 2
We currently only have 3 members because we made it last night
If you want to contact me on line or something it's KND_Vince
Come join us!

Lastslave
05-04-2014, 02:13 PM

LAST WARS RANKS: Last 3 days war #212, last 1 day war #110.

XBD-ZQP-HQD

XBG-PNR-CZG

See you soon!!

Bmore2ny
05-05-2014, 08:57 PM
Knights of flame is recruiting members for our guild

About us:
Max level guild lv75
Element bonuses:
Fire-10%
Water-10%
Earth-10%
Air-10%
Spirit-10%

War of the saints we placed #45
Fools fight-#35
War of eoster-#72
Worlds end-#47

We have been doing this with only 23/40 members
We will accept mergers with the top 100 guilds
We are an alliance/coalition free guild as well

Our requirements:
What we would like to see is
•level 100
•at least one epic
•active
•60 battles or 20k war points on 3 day wars but it's always better to do more than the minimums
•need the app "line" it's where we do all the talking and war strategies

You can contact me on here pm or on line my id is hcxhitman
I would like to see screen shots of your armors but if you can't ss it's fine some requirements may be able to be broken I will forward all chats to the gm for discussion. Thanks for your time and consideration

LOL your Guild didn't finish in the top 100 and you didn't want to take me. Seems like you needed all the help you can get. GEEKS!

TehOnlyOne
05-05-2014, 09:46 PM
Recruiting Active Players!

TOP 50-100.

Guild: The Lost Souls
Lv: 68
Bonuses: All 8%+

Requirements:
• Line App
• 4k war points - Fba, 10k -3day war
•Gemming not required, but encouraged to
• Active in wars
• Preferably lv.80+ (negotiable)

-We are a strong Active guild that always strive for the best. Wasted efforts shall not be found in this guild. We war consistently, once a war ends we declare right away. No minimum donations, but gladly accepted Hope to see you guys!

Contact Line ID: Sirkellelot or Nomad5

Lastslave
05-06-2014, 09:38 AM
Black Fairytails recruiting, only one free slot:

LAST WARS RANKS: Last 3 days war #212, last 1 day war #110.

XBD-ZQP-HQD

XBG-PNR-CZG

See you soon!!

Apex Renji
05-08-2014, 12:11 AM
Guild: Apex Theory (iOS guild)

Guild level: 42

Guild Bonuses: 8% to all elements

Requirements: level 70+, active player, 500k a week contributions, and must have Line Messenger

Hi guys,

Apex Theory is now looking for a few members to join our ranks! We are a fun and friendly guild that usually place around 75 in 3 day guild wars and around 50 or below in blitz wars. We make runs for top 25 once a month or so and have connections to place members in top 10 guilds if desired and requirements are met. Gemming is optional during wars, however we do have a minimum point requirement which can be reached easily without the use of gems. We are currently in an alliance with around 30 guilds or so and counting. Our officer ranks are competitive and are based on war performance and general overall strength. If you would like to become part of an already great guild with even greater potential please contact me on Line messenger under line ID: renjirtd

Thanks!
Renji -GM of Apex Theory

godlymikey
05-12-2014, 06:32 PM
Knights of Kaos Recruiting active players

We are top 50 guild we are looking for gemmers and active players.

We are on the road for top 25 LINE is required (add godlymikeykok LINE ID)
Our last 3 day war we got rank 31...
All our attribute percentage are over 8%
we have a powerful sentinel and champion, we are all social and great to talk to as well.
We are also in the BWM Alliance for strip wars so that points will be racked up.
Our guild is dedicated we are looking forward to a great and powerful future with you

Requirements are as follows:
Ability to be as active as possible in a 3 day war and also putting up 20k+ points
In a Fusion war points should be at 8k+

-KoK GodlyMikey <3

Mr. E
05-13-2014, 09:39 AM
I think I have a lot to offer and I'd like to join a competitive guild that DOES NOT STRIP. I don't see the point in paying a couple hundred dollars to buy a spot in a t10 guild to get that Epic you want just to strip it off a week or two later every time you face an ally. And mindlessly clicking attack and reload as fast as you can is neither fun nor challenging...

About me: I'm an adult. I'm beyond dedicated and the most active player you've ever seen. I'm a game designer and playing this game - for research - is my JOB. I am studying the game's mechanics as well as the social aspects and why people play and pay.

I have 2 accounts, both are lvl. 111 as of today. I level them up almost daily as needed for craftables.

Destitution WP: (my guild was "taking it easy" only fought 23 battles)
Main: 28K (No gemming and many sentinel shield attacks)
Alt: 26K (Same)

Last Fusion Blitz:(Spent 20 gems on each account to secure the win when we were in a Frenzy)
Main: 17.7K
Alt: 17.3K

Both accounts have the following armors:

Maxed Clayplate+
Maxed Wasp Carapace+
Maxed Araknos+
Maxed Vermax+
Maxed Pestilence+
Maxed Aegis of War+
Famine Robes+ (probably NOT gonna max that one, but it is finished crafting)

And I am totally on track to finish the Horseman's Challenge, so in a week, they'll both have Death+ maxed - and get Northerners and the keys... I guarantee it.

Having said that, I'm not sure I'll max Northerner's - with scouting info, I can beat all the old epics with my latest generation Legendary + armors.

FWIW - The "primary" account also has
Maxed Redstone+
Maxed Nathair+
Maelstrom @ lvl 50 or so and
Blazeborne @ 50 or so.

I'm saving my fbas for when I get a modern pic, or at least Sandstorm, Arborsteel or maybe Beast.

The "alt" account has GreenK maxed, but I've never actually used it in battle.

Msg mrekd on line if you are interested.

JT NovaHyperion - GM
05-13-2014, 11:42 PM
New IOS guild:

JAEGER TECH

Lvl 11 guild with 17/18 members

4/4/4/4/4 bonuses

This guild is just starting out but our founding members are EXPERIENCED players and have placed TOP 50 and TOP 35 in previous wars. We are looking to grow as a guild. No gems required. Minimum 500k gold per week. This is an active guild so participation is key. All founding members have two or more EPICS or EB+.

We are looking for members who can pull their own weight but at the same time work well with a team. Min Level 50.

If you are interested please contact me on Line acg15458 or libunao

Riptide TS
05-14-2014, 11:29 AM
PROFESSIONAL IOS RECRUITMENT: TheShrekening
We are a fairly new Guild and are going to be very professional! If you join us
you must make sure to have these Requirements below.

REQUIREMENTS:
-You must be level 40 and up, eventually 50-60-70 and so on. So join now!
-Legendary armor or better!
-You must be active and always help out on Guild Quests.
-Always participate in Guild wars.
-Application "Line" (Group Chat) so we can talk to the guild privately.

If you want to join follow those steps above and be ready to follow and upcoming Rules and Requirements.

JT NovaHyperion - GM
05-14-2014, 03:38 PM
PROFESSIONAL IOS RECRUITMENT: TheShrekening
We are a fairly new Guild and are going to be very professional! If you join us
you must make sure to have these Requirements below.

REQUIREMENTS:
-You must be level 40 and up, eventually 50-60-70 and so on. So join now!
-Legendary armor or better!
-You must be active and always help out on Guild Quests.
-Always participate in Guild wars.
-Application "Line" (Group Chat) so we can talk to the guild privately.

If you want to join follow those steps above and be ready to follow and upcoming Rules and Requirements.

Line ID? I have a few questions to ask you

Lastslave
05-16-2014, 09:10 PM

LAST WARS RANKS: #212 and #110.

GUILD LEVEL: 69.

ELEMENT BONUSES: Water, Fire, Spirit and Earth 9%. Air 8%. (34 levels purchased).

XBD-ZQP-HQD

XBG-PNR-CZG

See you soon!!

ZyXanthus
05-19-2014, 05:54 AM
Levistine is currently recruiting. After removing the leechers, we only had 28/40 members. Regardless, we placed top150 in the last blitz and guild war.

War minimums: 7500 or 60 attacks for 3 day and 2500 for blitz. Make sure you can meet minimums

Level 75 guild, all bonuses maxed.

Line chat mandatory- contact aberforth97 or ducky2727 to apply.

Levistine is a SAE alliance guild. If you have any questions, ask aberforth97 or ducky2727.

Herald Adolin
05-26-2014, 04:47 PM
Recruiting Active Players!

TOP 50.

Guild: The Lost Souls
Lv: 75
Bonuses: All 8%+

Requirements:
• Line App
• 7k war points - Fba, 40k -3day war
•Gemming not required, but encouraged to
• Active in wars
• Preferably lv.100+

-We are a strong Active guild that always strive for the best. Wasted efforts shall not be found in this guild. No minimum donations, but gladly accepted, Hope to see you guys! We are also part of the Rainbow Alliance!

Contact Line ID: Sirkellelot or Nomad5

Thor1510
05-28-2014, 11:25 AM
Hi we are currently recruiting members for a newly started guild to become a top 100
Looking for all members who want to be in a fun guild and future top 100
I am GM former top 25 player so I know how it works interested in joining please contact me on line (thor1510)

Reaper XR
05-28-2014, 02:51 PM
Doom Slayers:

• Rainbow Alliance
• Level 75
• All elemental bonuses at 10%
• Top 25 In Epic War and Blitz War.
• Very active and friendly guild

Requirements:

• Level 100+
• Must have at least 2 most recent EB+ or epics(negotiable)
• Active during wars
• 7.5K War Points per war and no gem requirement
- If guild decides to go Top 25 for Epic War there will be new War Points and Gem minimum which
will be decided by GM before war.
• Must have the app Line.

If interested contact me on line for application. Have SS of Castle, Armors,
past war points if possible and your Friend Code in game ready.

Line ID: reaperxr

Doom Slayers Sub Guild

Westknights:

• Level 75
• All elemental bonuses at 10%
• Placed 180 in Epic War under DS control
• Proving grounds to enter DS

Requirements:

• Level 60+
• Legendary or better armor
• 6K per day war score
• Active during wars
• Must have the app Line.

Contact me if your interested in building up to DS in this guild. Same application process

Line ID: reaperxr

If you think you have what it takes to be part of the DS family then contact me on line. The 2 guilds are run by seasoned veterans. Both GMs and Myself have 10+ Epics and War epics.

Doom Slayers GM: Big-Xaq

Westknights GM: Frank

Recruiter: Reaper XR

Conversedave
06-04-2014, 02:53 PM
The Nights Watch 1 is looking for a few active members to join. We are looking for a high level GS

Here is my friend code.
XBB-HVR-CDR

VKtank
06-04-2014, 04:17 PM
Looking for active players!

IOS Apple!

Guild Name: DMs Finest

Guild Level: FRESH! but if your any goof our main guild is top 60! ( main guild is getting packed )

Guild Level Requirement: 30+

100,000g is minimum to donate each week.

3 day wars: Minimum of 5k (Again if your higher looking for a guild that WILL reach top 100 we have a main guild that is top 60)

1 day wars: Minimum of 1k points

LINE IS A REQUIREMENT – My line ID is (Killerbape)

sunnyred
06-05-2014, 10:43 AM
Are you looking to join an up and coming guild on the rise. Join silent storm where an active fun guild who does not require geming but has players that gems.

Guild level 22 and risen quickley.
Element boost 2 at 6 percent 3 at 5 percent
Has been placing top 500 in every war.

Level 50 are higher and has to be active or you will be kicked.
Four star armors are a most or better.

Guild master - ss sunnyred five epics five eb+ amrors.
Guild sential- ss Keith three epic plus armors.
Guild champion- ss inv1sus three epics.
Have three high commanders with epic and one commander with epics.

My friend code is wbn-hxw-whw.
5 level 100+ players

Skater
06-05-2014, 11:08 AM
Slim Shady. A top 25 iOS guild recruiting lvl 100+ players!
Must have at least one epic OR TWO legendary+ armors. Must be active! 5k points is required for a single day war! 25k points is required for 3 day war! If requirements are not met... We will work with you. If you are not capable of putting up many points you will black listed. Black listing can result in being kicked. We dont accept leeches. If interested PM me or The GM on Line. My LineID is: ErickWrestler Gm's is: SsBaphomet

Melow
06-07-2014, 07:24 PM
Shadow Sentinels are looking for mature players. We play hard during wars. Looking to build a full guild with players that understand we do the best we can without requiring point or gem requirements. Gem if you want, just participate when you can, that's all we ask. We are currently at 6% on all bonuses. Line app is the only requirement. Line ID is melow08. We are level 33.

RIVO
06-08-2014, 07:27 AM
Join VERITAS ET IUSTITIA. We are not asking for a set amount of contribution, a specific level, or a set of armors. All we ask for is participation. We started this guild 6 days ago and we are level 7 with only 2 members. We've gotten ribbon G on the last war. Guild master is level 104 with 2 epic armors. My friend code is XBN-ZXX-HVW

Minorah
06-10-2014, 12:07 PM
Hey!!! A couple of gals just started a new guild called Taste D Rainbow. We are a Level 4 guild w/ only 3 members. We are active players and we are looking to thrive into one day a fierce team. Everyone is welcome :) I am level 86 & my friends code is XBPRPGDVP

ITW Dertin
06-12-2014, 06:34 AM
GILDA: ITALIA War
Livello: 34
Data di nascita: circa 2 mesi
Membri: 26/28
Livello minimo: 70+
Media punti per war(lunga): 370k
Posizione media war(lunga): 150-200
Sistema: IOS

ITALIA War,gestita da persone adulte e ben organizzate in soli due mesi ha realizzato tragurdi importanti,ha sempre e solo migliorato la sua posizione war dopo war,cerca di migliorarsi ancora cercando nuove reclute per affrontare sfide ancora piu difficili.
Cerchiamo persone e non pg,sociali,serie,ma soprattutto ambiziose,che siano pronte a credere nel nostro progetto a lungo termine.

Potete contattarci su line ai seguenti ID: Dertin o Detroner87

WKRecruiting
06-12-2014, 03:26 PM
We are a highly active iOS guild looking to consistently rank 100 or higher in coming wars and to create a guild culture focused on helping each individual player gain the most from the time and money put into the game. LINE ID required.
Apply for the White Knights (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1r0CDiId_UktuZHGxnAlo35tCrU5PSDJ584QHLhwipJo/viewform?usp=send_form)

Freeness
06-15-2014, 03:26 AM
Level 56 Guild recruiting new members.

After a recent reshuffle, we have a good few slots for deserving High Commanders.

In Guild Wars, good performers are rewarded and non-contributors are either demoted or kicked. So you can rest assured, we usually place pretty well on the rankings list.

Well upgraded element bonuses at 2 x 9% and 3 x 8%. Gold is contributed very regularly.

The only requirement is that you are an active, Level 50+ player, although the current majority are Level 100+!

I am the Guild Master. Friend Code is XBC-MZN-DDR. LINE ID is Freeness4Life.

Look forward to seeing you soon.

Adyllan
06-15-2014, 05:12 PM
Night Watch is currently restructuring, and recruiting ACTIVE members. We typically rank below 500 in guild wars.

We are level 62

Fire Bonus = 9%
Spirit Bonus = 9%
Water Bonus = 9%
Earth Bonus = 9%
Air Bonus = 8%

We currently have 10 very active members, 5 of which are over level 100, with an additional 6 moderately active members.

Our facebook group link is https://www.facebook.com/groups/1387938781447968/

My friend code: XBB YFG WBF

ahtawulfa
06-16-2014, 03:54 AM
IOS Guild: Ahtawulfa Magix

Level 17 - placed #616 in last guild war

4% Spirit Bonus and 2% bonus on all other elements

Looking for 8 new members- 30+ but looking for higher if possible.

We only began 7 days ago and while very determined during guild wars we are very casual so if you are for that, please contact: Zeph or LadyBellz (or just click join to be accepted)

FYI: We have no high commander slots left so please feel free to join for the rewards and fun and as we level and get more HC spots we decide first on LEVEL and then by participation.

FRIEND CODE: XBQ-DNZ-FBG

hcxhitman
06-16-2014, 06:07 PM
Epic heroes pro is recruiting active players who are willing to donate and talk level 30+ we are level 12 with the following boosts
Fire-4%
Air-4%
Spirit-5%
Water-5%
Earth-5%

PIMPDADDYSABER
06-16-2014, 06:19 PM
Android Users
Active players only

Guild Name: Menrule – TOP 100-10 GUILD
Guild Level: 75 (MAXED)
Guild Members: 35/40
Guild Level Requirement: 90+ and must have main 3 knights with EpicBoss armors + or Epics MAXED

Elemental Bonuses: All elements are 8% Earth is 9%
3 day wars: Minimum of 20k points (Any active player can do this)
1 day wars: Minimum of 5k points

LINE IS A REQUIREMENT – My line ID is saber2319

About our guild:

We have members from all over the world for war. Last blitz war we ranked #6. This recent Earth fusion boots war #2. Last 3 day war we ranked #47. Our guild heavily uses line. We have a “War Room” chat and a separate “Menrule” chat for random conversations. Everyone is friendly and we have a blast just talking to one another!

COME BE APART OF OUR FAMILY! 

Free to Play players are very welcome in our guild. 100 gems is easy to reach in 2 weeks of saving so we require that you put effort into helping us gem.

OKC Shiznit
06-17-2014, 07:21 AM
OKC has been around since the beginning of the guild wars.
We are maxed at both level and bonuses.
Highest 3-day war finish: 14
Highest FBW finish: 6
Highest Raid Boss: 34
No gem requirements.
We are part of the SAE alliance, and all of our members use Line messenger.

Serious applicants only, please. No leechers!
Message us on Line. ID is Shiznit55, LordTokc, OKCRaM, or KidPix. I will add you to our applicant chat.

15 spots open! COME BE A PART OF THE ELITE!!!! iOS only :)

QueenAttack
06-17-2014, 11:10 PM
Kingz Killerz iOS Guild
RECRUITING active players who enjoy playing as a team.
Were a close guild "family"

Level 34 Guild
28 element bonuses (8-9% bonuses)

Shooting for top 100 in 3 day war
Must be level 40 or higher.
Prefer 3 legendaries/epics
No gemming required but some of us do..

MUST HAVE LINE

Contact us on line #kingkillz #queenattack #edaine

Damarus
06-18-2014, 01:32 AM
Verita et Iusticia (iOS Guild) Recruiting

We are looking for active Members, no Level requirements.
The only thing we ask for is being active!

Add me for Invite.

XBQ-RFF-DZF

bfggwith13
06-18-2014, 02:26 PM
Android based guild
Kings of prodigies actively recruiting new members
Very active guild
Good core of dedicated player
Lvl 40+ players
To join add me on line. My id is bfggwith13 or our guild champion id antoniolasalvia
We are prepared and actively seeking to merge with other guilds
My friend id is wbbfygxxw

Rookeye
06-18-2014, 05:02 PM
Android based guild
Kings of prodigies actively recruiting new members
Very active guild
Good core of dedicated player
Lvl 40+ players
To join add me on line. My id is bfggwith13 or our guild champion id antoniolasalvia
We are prepared and actively seeking to merge with other guilds
My friend id is wbbfygxxw

Please post on the Android thread. This is IOS in here... :)

DragonLady
06-20-2014, 11:39 PM
The Storm Born Recruiting!

We are a fairly new guild (one month old) but leveling up quickly! Recently cleaned house and booted many inactive members. NO GEM requirements, yet some do spend. If you are looking for fun, friendly, supportive and active team members -
You have found us! We are a guild family.

The Storm Born has a level 30+ set requirement, yet we are willing to accept any level if you are active daily, participate for wars, and demonstrate great communication skills! We understand everyone has to start somewhere, and we want to help you grow with us :)

Guild Info:
Level 21 (and rising)
Spirit, Air, Earth, Water Bonus 5%
Fire 6%
Main source of communication LINE Messenger
With only 10/22 members, we rank top 300 - Higher with more active players!

Requirements
Daily Active players
Must have LINE
Team players
Willingness to grow and progress in the game!

LINE Contacts:

- Roman276969
- Rougeandbooks

Or
PM me here

WK-Pure
06-25-2014, 01:26 AM
The White Knights WANT YOU!

LEVEL 75 - ALL MAXED ELEMENTS

We are looking for active players who want to push for the top!

We have a great team with alot of experienced players, just looking for the extra cutting edge to really push for glory and be where we feel we deserve to be!

If your interested in joining, please download the app called "LINE" and add wkrecruiter to discuss what we expect of our team!

Regards, Pure (White Knights GM)

Hawkmoon
06-29-2014, 10:15 PM
I'm looking to join a strong guild.
I have recently left a moderate guild (normally rank between 250-100) but I want to progress further in the game and there were only a few who pulled their weight.
I'm over lvl 100 and currently have 5maxed epics which are as follows:
Northerners x2
Blazebourne
Sandstorm
Kodo

My username is Hawkmoon,
Code is xbg-nfp-dwb

I do not spend massive amounts on gems but I am a gem user and could probably meet a reasonable target set guild.

Jmeyers1983
06-30-2014, 07:32 PM
Sooners II wants some new members after purging some inactives.

Level 39 guild
7% bonuses, all elements
Top 300 in the last 2 GWs with only 12 members
No gem spending requirement, although many do spend

Wants in players:
Level 40+
Legendary or Epic armors preferred
High activity during GWs
Kik messenger
No GW point minimums, but effort is required

If this sounds like you, kik me at jmeyers1983. In game code XBQ-PZG-HZW

siabaa
07-03-2014, 09:07 PM
This guild is currently a Level 35 guild which was plagued by inactivity and apathy! Live 2 Play is now under new leadership as of today and currently recruiting for the first ever raid.

Come just for the raid or to make a permanent home if you plan to be an active member. For those seeking a good guild this is a ground floor opportunity with the new management and your chance to be part of a guild wanting to aim for the top! Immediately after the raid there will be restructuring and improvements designed to make the guild a force to be reckoned with in the future.

For those of you who are loners and opportunistic by nature this raid presents the perfect opportunity to jump in and get while the getting is good, so to speak. The way the raid is set up means that your individual efforts will determine more of what rewards you get than ever before. If you’re unaligned or currently a weak member of an insane guild then your prospects at getting rewards may be better with us!

If you like the changes that come and want to stay afterwards you’ll have the opportunity to do so. If you don’t and want to part ways, that’s fine too!

Search out Live 2 Play in game! My friend code is XBQ-PFV-BQX and that of my Right Hand is XBP-WBX-XRQ.

Blade420
07-03-2014, 09:26 PM
Join Kush Kingz! Top 250- Level 35 Guild. must be level 50. Line me if you wanna join! Line ID: Blade420

Weekee84
07-05-2014, 03:39 AM
Hi Guys, we kicked out all inactives players from our guild and looking for replacements.
We are 16 players at the moment in europe and us with a sentinel at Lv.220, we're growing and looking for more active players OR a guild who are in our spot so we can get together and kick ass!
No gems requirement, teamwork and activity is our main focus to get where we want.

Write here or add me:
XBP-WBG-WHX

cheers

Galatai Guild
High Commander
Weekee84

Soulblazer
07-06-2014, 08:30 PM
Hi guys we are a guild looking for active members lvl 60+ we are a friendly guild looking to just have a good time. We don't need any people who are looking to spend a lot of gems during the wars we just want active people who are looking to grow and improve your knights. All bonuses 7%-8%. Hope to see you guys at Out Of Space

RIVO
07-08-2014, 04:55 AM
Join VERITAS ET IUSTITIA. We are not asking for a set amount of contribution, a specific level, or a set of armors. All we ask for is participation. We started this guild not too long and we are level 12 with only 4 members. We've gotten high ribbons on the last wars. Guild Sentinel is level 86 and Guild Master is level 117 with 2 epic armors. Our friend codes are XBQ-RFF-DZF and XBN-ZXX-HVW

Delimar
07-08-2014, 07:43 AM
DARQ is recruiting for the IOS.
Top 25 Guild
Description:

DARQ is a family of 4 guilds which are opening our doors to ALL members! We need to bolster our numbers to raise to the top.

Requirements:
Varies upon guild. You will be placed in the one of the 4 after you contact us.

• Must have LINE to apply. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/line/id443904275?mt=8
• Levels 1 - 100+ are accepted
• Talk to one of our reps and fill out his short application over LINE. Please contact gowkrat089.

Why us?:

• We are a close knit family whose goal is to help you to grow in strength; there is also a family chat open to all DARQ members.
• Our leaders will answer any question you have and we hope to give you an even more enjoyable experience with KnD.
• We do top 25 fusion boost runs every fusion war.
• We do a top 10 armor war every couple of months.
• We placed top 10 in this recent Raid Boss event.

Mucki
07-11-2014, 11:56 AM
We’re Exiled Angels and we are looking for new active members to score in the gws and upcoming raids and have fun every day.
It’s a free gemming guild, the player decides if he wants to use his gems or not.
Anyway we usually make it to the Top 250! In the Orc raid we finished 241.

Our guild is level 75!

The bonuses atm:

Water: 9%
Spirit: 9%
Fire: 9%
Earth: 9%
Air: 9%
There is a voting going right now for the nxt element, so we’ll have one maxed soon.

Basic Requirements:

1. Active! Dedicated! And Follows Rules!
2. Line Messenger App required for better communication during wars
3. Level 100 Minimum
4. 3 legendary+/epic boss+ armors maxed or epic armors
Everyone have at least one epic so it would be preferable that you have one too. ;)
(Just that you know our sentinel have 33 (!) epics right now)

To Apply:

There are several ways to apply:
1. Add me at the Line chat, my ID is gcmucki.
2. You can add me as a friend, using my friendcode: WBB – YMD – VFC
3. You can search for our guild and apply normally

P.S.: If you overcome the requirements (more epics or even epic+) and if you are the first to apply via Line, then I can offer you a HC position, firstly on trial. But you can keep it if you’re worthy!

RA Wyrmbane SAE
07-11-2014, 10:07 PM
RA Wyrmbane aka Legion - Guild Recruiter/Scout Master

Royal Avengers Recruiting

Alliance: SAE

GM: Midniteinc

Hello all, I am Wyrmbane with RA we are currently seeking active and loyal players that need a home.
We offer incentives for our new members such as quick leveling tips and rank within the Guild itself. All new members are placed in our Scouting Program. You are given a chance to prove yourself to your new Guild Mates, and if you are low in level or weak we will help you level your character and build your armors.

We participate in every Event. We like to have fun, play hard, and push for top spots regularly.

We are F2P.
Our Guild is level 44
We are 16/31 for current members. That's right, half staffed and can still tackle the leaderboard during War!

Ranks
#14 last Fusion War
#53 last Epic War

Bonuses are as follows:
Fire: 7%
Wind: 7%
Water: 8%
Spirit: 8%
Earth: 8%

Basic requirements to apply:

Be Active
Be Loyal, if you commit to us we commit to you
You must have Line
Be at least level 50
Mature players

To Apply:
Contact Wyrmbane via Line
We are open to applications in game but you still must make contact through Line.

Please feel free to post any comment such as your Line ID or Friend Code below.

Thanks for reading we hope to see you on the battlefield Commander!

Coreyboy
07-21-2014, 05:09 PM
Hi , I am Vulcan Mask the GM of The Higher Power, we are a very succesful guild and have really climbed the ranks quickly especially in last few months. We've finished rank 138 and all way up to rank 470 when peeps were on vacation..lol. But we are like family here, and I'm a very fair GM. I don't put ANY amount minumums up, but you should know if you're contributing but most importantly Participating in the Wars foremost. We don't need much gold as we have most element bonuses. Were at 8%. There is fair promoting amd friendly demoting when necessary always giving the person a second chance. We are very serious tho, but have fun first and foremost. You can Add me on Line Chat App,(which is mandatory for guild) my line I.d. Is "themaskofvulcan" just as written. Also you can try and add me as a friend on K&D and I should notice the notification fairly quick. My code is XBH-QQG-HNF. I hope to see approximately 8 great new warriors join. Level 50+ is a must. Should be level 100, but people can level up quick.. Cheers

Hadesmms
07-28-2014, 07:50 AM
Guild Lv: 24
Bonuses: fire 5%
Air 5%
Water 5%
Earth 5%
Spirit 4%
Requirements: must be active, competitive,contribute min 50k per week
Battle in every guild war/event
Anyone any lv is welcome as long as you can do the requirements
Above

Littjeter
07-28-2014, 08:31 PM
I am an experienced player with a level 100+ I have recently made my second account and a guild of my own. I am looking for active players and a couple friendly people that will help me run the guild and keep order.
Requirements
- I usually spend gems but you are not required too
- I am not strict about donations
- Level 30+
- Get 1.5k points in fusion wars and 5k in 3 day wars
- Do not harass anyone in guild chat
If you are interested in the guild add me on line: Littjeter PTC or simply apply for the clan and you will be accepted within 24 hours. Happy guilding.

Ptownswim3
08-05-2014, 01:57 PM
Well after 9 months away from K&D I decided to start playing again. One reason I stopped was because my guild all stopped. So I kicked everyone but myself and my backup account and decided to start fresh. Come join Battle for Beer! Level 27 Guild with the following bonuses:
Earth 5%
Air 5%
Water 6%
Spirit 6%
Fire 6%

Requirements:
Level 30+
Remain Active
Participate in Wars/Events
Line

I'm currently level 81 but am back at it again working my way up the ranks. So if you are interested shoot me a message, add me as a friend, or search and apply for the guild!

My line is ptownswim3

BearClaww
08-06-2014, 11:44 AM
(iOS) Guild Twin Arrow Recruiting

I am an experienced player from a t25 guild. I have restarted the game, and am looking to build up this new guild. We are growing quickly, and are on the rise. Come join us for strong allies and good time!

Requirements:
Level: None (subject to change)
Armors: None (subject to change)
LINE
1k points/day in Wars
300k Raid Points
Be active and respectful in chat!
Have fun!

We are open to any discussions of merger or alliance, so don't be afraid to ask!

LINE ID: bearclaww

Michael Miller
08-18-2014, 05:05 PM
Hi there

My guild Winter Breeze are currently recruiting (wind element)

REQUIREMENTS / INFO
+5% in all bonuses and increasing fast with regular donations we are currently getting

It is a non gem guild (obviously gemming is appreciated

All members must be active during guild events

Level 30+ is recommended but we will take any level with the understanding you will remain active and increase you level / get better armour

All members are expected to get 5.000 points in each guild event which is extremely easy without gems

The Application Line is required for communication with guild members during guild events but isn't mandatory as long as you communicate through guild chat

Please feel free to join our guild, we are a very talkative lot and are looking for more active members to join our friendly guild.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask and someone will respond :-)

Mark Mortensen
08-18-2014, 07:59 PM
The Elite Warriors is a lvl75 guild with 8/10 on all bonuses.

We are a active and competitive guild hoping to double our numbers in the next week. Gem spenders and line app is encouraged but not a must.

We are active and battle frequently so everyone has a chance to score the min points. Only inactive people or leeches will get the boot.

Line Id JeepMasterMark with any questions.
Come join us and let's have some fun.

Frank Aleman
08-18-2014, 08:03 PM
I'm probably in the wrong spot to ask but how in the heck do I gain battle points so that I can gain rank??

Jordan Moore
08-19-2014, 01:16 AM
iOS: Lobos De Fuego

Top 500 guild really needing active players

Requirements:

- FIGHTING is required. 200k weekly donations. Gems not required, but appreciated.

- Active participation is THE most important. ZERO TOLERANCE on inactives

- EB Lineup or Better & Level 40

- LINE required. We also ask you be active in our chats and be involved in our community.

- Age 16+; those able to conduct themselves in a mature manner in our community.

- We primarily look for players willing to listen and adapt to the organized war strategies we have who interact with our members daily. No point minimums, but we expect all members to show for announced war times; officers will ensure scoring success for all participants.

Guild Info:

- Level 40 Guild, Bonuses 8/8/7/7/7

- Top 3 and all officers work to ensure scoring success for all members during wars.

- It’s a meritocracy. Promotion is primarily based on GW Participation.

- High Retention: We have carried the same core players for months now as we grew, and have added great members who form the community that we are proud of :)

- We are very active on chat and help each other whether it be war time or not. We are a small family and are looking for a few others wishing to join us!

Line:

GM: fathead1020

GS: jman0114

Canuplackid
08-20-2014, 07:35 AM
Guild Name: Avengers X
Guild Level: 51
Members: 14/33
Average War Rank: Within top 1250 with potential to go higher
Bonuses: All elements at 7%, continuously upgrading
Must be level 60+ to join

We are looking for active players who enjoy playing for the fun of the game, but still want to advance in rankings. We do NOT require you to have any other apps/programs to join, just the game. We do NOT require you to contribute gold, or spend money on gems. That is entirely up to you. We try to keep our guild full of active members by booting inactive players after some time has passed. If this sounds like a guild for you, dont hesitate requesting to join.

Look for either:
Canuplackid XBM-NYV-VXN
or
Myto XBC-HMQ-GPH

Dk DeadMan
08-20-2014, 09:24 AM
Dragon Knights
Max lvl guild looking for new active members who enjoy the game . Gems are not required but are appreciated . We have placed in top 100 and looking to make a top 25 run in the future . Download line app and contact Dk DeadMan Line id # 913674

MomMongo
08-26-2014, 11:16 AM
Line ID: epicqueenmongo

Join our free to play/play to stay IOS guild. We ranked #297 in the Xantico raid with only 20 players. We expect to climb higher with a full contingent of 36 players!

We are:

SNL100
Level 61 guild with all boosts at 8 or 9%
Recruiting active players

We require:

Line app
Participation in wars and raids
Modest point goals
Level 50 or above

We don't require: Gemming

We value:

Up-and-coming players who cheerfully work at wearing down tough sentinels
Strong players who gleefully destroy opposition and rack up the points
Strategic leaders who communicate well

Contact me at ID epicqueenmongo for an interview on Line.

RIVO
08-27-2014, 06:03 PM
We are recruiting new members for our guild. We are not asking for a set amount of contribution, a specific level, or a set of armors. All we ask for is participation. We are guild level 20 with only 6 members. We've gotten high ribbons on the last wars and raids. Guild Champion is level 49, Guild Sentinel is level 120 with one epic armor, and Guild Master is level 123 with 3 epic armors. Our friend codes are XBQ-RFF-DZF and XBN-ZXX-HVW

Jordan Moore
08-28-2014, 01:38 PM

Top 500 guild really needing active players

Requirements:

- FIGHTING is required. 200k weekly donations. Gems not required, but appreciated.

- Active participation is THE most important. ZERO TOLERANCE on inactives

- EB Lineup or Better & Level 40

- LINE required. We also ask you be active in our chats and be involved in our community.

- Age 16+; those able to conduct themselves in a mature manner in our community.

- We primarily look for players willing to listen and adapt to the organized war strategies we have who interact with our members daily. No point minimums, but we expect all members to show for announced war times; officers will ensure scoring success for all participants.

Guild Info:

- Level 40 Guild, Bonuses 8/8/7/7/7

- Top 3 and all officers work to ensure scoring success for all members during wars.

- It’s a meritocracy. Promotion is primarily based on GW Participation.

- High Retention: We have carried the same core players for months now as we grew, and have added great members who form the community that we are proud of :)

- We are very active on chat and help each other whether it be war time or not. We are a small family and are looking for a few others wishing to join us!

Line:

GM: fathead1020

GS: jman0114

Jordan Moore
08-28-2014, 02:19 PM

Top 500/750 guild really needing active players

Requirements:

- FIGHTING is required. 200k weekly donations. Gems are not required

- Activity in game is VERY important

- two legendary's or Better & Level 40+

- LINE required. We also ask you be active in our chats.

Loyal players that are willing to stay with us to reach the goal as a top50 guild.

Guild Info:

- Level 48 Guild, Bonuses 8/8/7/7/7

- The three main members (guild master, guild sentinel, and guild champion) are in charge of war

- Promotion is based on GW Participation and Participation as a guild in chats.

We are not looking to merge guilds just looking for members to help create a guild that has the potential to become top 50.

GM's line is jman0114 And GS's line is fathead1020

Freeness
08-29-2014, 06:22 PM
Guild: Forever Free

Level: 26 and counting...

Element bonuses: All 6% bar one...

We at Forever Free firmly believe in the motto "Beyond Strength in Numbers". There is NO limit to how powerful a good team can become.

Usually rank in the top 750 and this is with only 6 members so far! All we need are more equally dedicated active members to bring us into the top 100 and higher!

Personally I own 5 Epic Armors and a couple of other members also have these.

If you want to become part of something meaningful, please contact me on LINE ID freeness4life.

Thanks for looking!

endlessxchaos03
08-30-2014, 12:24 PM
Guild - EndlessWaltz (level 9)

Bonus Most @ 6%

Just trying to build a guild where people can have fun and not get B*tched @ for not spending gems. I personally have been in a couple top 25 and 50 guilds, so i know how expensive it can get lol. Wars are fine but personally would rather focus @ scoring higher on Raids. Be Honest Death Knights are gonna be #1 and top 10 is gonna fluctuate around those 10-15 other top guilds. i want to get the guild to place in top 100ish and that wouldnt take gems, just participation and full member count. Sp i hope i can find people who have the same goals as me. Remember its just a fun distracting (very addictive) Mobile game lmao :P

I have 10-12 Epics and spent prolly around 70mil leveling up the bonus %'s.

Personally i hate Line but if the guild gets to the point where we need it, we will use it.

At the moment its just me, and my best friend. Strongest will get Champ and Sent seats. after that High Commanders will be promoted as earned. Anyways i look forward to meeting some of you. If you join my guild or not have fun playing this game we all love ^^

COG
08-31-2014, 04:05 PM
Guild Name: TheLoneWolves

Accepting Level 30+ Active Players to Join Us. We are currently a 10 person squad who all participate in the Wars. Looking for an easy going Guild with no requirements except for participate when you can, then look no further.

Strong or Weak join us and have some fun. Most of us are sporting Epics with the rest wearing Epic Boss.
Have always placed 500 or better.

Look us up if intersted and apply.

Freeness
09-01-2014, 02:21 PM

We at Forever Free firmly believe in the motto "Beyond Strength in Numbers". There is NO limit to how powerful a good team can become.

Usually rank in the top 750 and this is with only 6 members so far! All we need are more equally dedicated active members to bring us into the top 100 and higher!

If you want to become part of something meaningful, please contact me on LINE ID freeness4life.

Thanks for looking!

Therealcold187
09-02-2014, 01:47 PM
IOS VERSION
“Cream of the Crop” is looking for Members!!
We are working to be a band of the BEST!
Cream of the Crop is LVL MAXED All STAT bonus are MAXED!!!
I’m the Guild Master of CotC and I’m LVL 300
We are looking for players that will be a help to our Guild during Guild Wars and also contribute to help our guild grew to become a top ten guild during Guild Wars.
My info:
Username: Cold187 Friend Code: XBC-YYG-QWP My Line ID: Cold187
Please Contact me on line to be added to the Guild. Also we have a multiple Guild Chat rooms on Line so LINE is REQUIRED. We are looking for players lvl 60 and higher. Also Real Life Comes First if keep us in the loop.

Freeness
09-03-2014, 01:52 PM

Thanks for looking!

Aventus
09-04-2014, 12:55 PM
Guild: OKC

Level: Max

Element bonuses: Max

Alliance: Star Alliance Effort (SAE)

Usually a top 100 guild, OKC is currently on the recruiting trail as a small number of our members have retired or gone inactive recently. We are a free to play guild run by a small council of friendly, experienced players who set point minimums that are easily obtainable as a non-gemming/free player.

Age, geographic location, and number of epics varies through the guild and we are always eager to meet and accept new members.

Current level minimum is 100+ and the app "Line" is required as we use it for application, communication, and war/raid organization.

Contact shiznit55, lordtokc, kidpix, or aveokc via line to apply.

Thanks for Reading! :D

Walawala
09-11-2014, 12:18 AM
Guide: KZA

Level: 75

bonuses: MAX all elements

Top 200 in GWs, higher on RB and Blitz

No gem spending requirement, Just be active. Opportunity to be promoted to HC.

We have players from around the globe
Requirement
Level 100+
LINE app use encouraged

In need to contact me:
LINE ID: KZA Ben
G&K friend code: XBB-GZR-BYY

Looking forward to hear from you

Therealcold187
09-11-2014, 01:41 PM
IOS VERSION
"Cream of the Crop" is looking for Members!!
We are working to be a band of the BEST!
Cream of the Crop is LVL MAXED All STAT bonus are MAXED!!!
I?m the Guild Master of CotC and I?m LVL 300
We are looking for players that will be a help to our Guild during Guild Wars and also contribute to help our guild grew to become a top ten guild during Guild Wars.
My info:
Username: Cold187 Friend Code: XBC-YYG-QWP My Line ID: Cold187
Please Contact me on line to be added to the Guild. Also we have a multiple Guild Chat rooms on Line so LINE is REQUIRED. We are looking for players lvl 50 and higher. Also Real Life Comes First if keep us in the loop.

Ronin123
09-11-2014, 08:24 PM
Fire forged is recruiting. We are a laid back guild looking for casual but active players.
We have a 8% elemental bonus on elements except water. It's at 7%
We do not require any gold donation or gem spending.
If your interested my in game code is xbb-qqq-hwb

'Shaun Dougher
09-11-2014, 10:19 PM
Up and coming guild looking for recruits who are active and like to communicate with each other. Line me at spd28651 or just apply to the guild directly. We are a level 37 guild with 7% earth and spirit and 6% fire water and air bonuses. Hope to see u soon.

cyanide330
09-11-2014, 11:59 PM
330 racc recruiting guild is level 45
All players welcome
Cyanide guild master

Freeness
09-14-2014, 09:42 AM
Platform: iOS

Level: 28

Element bonuses: 5 x 6%

Requirements: Level 11+

We at Forever Free firmly believe in the motto "Beyond Strength in Numbers". There is NO limit to how powerful a great team can become.

Constantly improving, we last ranked at #266 and this was with only 6 members! All we need are more equally dedicated, active members to bring us into the top 100 and higher!

If you want to become part of this rapidly growing establishment, please contact me on LINE ID freeness4life. Alternatively, you can add me in the game by using the code XBC-MZN-DDR.

Good Luck whatever path you may choose!

RD Mr Blonde
09-17-2014, 10:50 PM
iOS: Reservoir Dogs
- Guild Level: 50
- Elemental Bonuses: All 8% except Earth 9%

Requirements:
- FIGHTING is required. Gems are not required, but appreciated.
- Active participation is THE most important. ZERO TOLERANCE on in-actives.
- LINE required.

Line:
GC: belterv

Aventus
09-18-2014, 10:26 AM

OKC is a top 100 guild currently on the recruiting trail as a small number of our members have retired or gone inactive recently. We are a free to play guild run by a small council of friendly, experienced players who set point minimums that are easily obtainable as a non-gemming/free player; all we ask for is activity.

Age, geographic location, and number of epics varies through the guild and we are always eager to meet and accept new members.

Current level minimum is 90+ and the app "Line" is required as we use it for application, communication, and war/raid organization.

Thanks for reading and good luck with your guild search.

Runnik
09-19-2014, 07:08 PM
Zombie Players is currently looking to recruit some active players. We are currently a level 13 guild with 10/19 members. Anyone level 11+ and is up to the Faerie Forest can join.

My username is Runnik, and my friend code is XBR-NMD-BCF.

Jessekg
09-20-2014, 08:33 PM

Guild: Indestructables

Level: 34

Element bonuses: Currently have 22

Requirements: Level 30+

Looking for active members to join, must get Line app, to apply please add friend code:XBP-CYY-FHG or add line user: jessekg

Killinuall
09-29-2014, 07:32 AM
We are a max level guild with maxed out element bonuses. We have 17 very active members and consistently rank in top 250. Looking for more members to push for top 100. No gem requirement but just be very active. Join "killin it" or get ahold of me on LINE, my ID is killinuall

Aventus
10-06-2014, 08:14 PM

OKC is a top 100 guild currently on the recruiting trail as a small number of our members have retired or gone inactive recently. We are a free to play guild run by a small council of friendly, experienced players who set point minimums that are easily obtainable as a non-gemming/free player; all we ask for is activity.

Current level minimum is 90+ and the app "Line" is required as we use it for application, communication, and war/raid organization.

For players that aren't level 90 yet, we have a small alt/sub-guild for players to level up in. So please feel free to contact one of us via line for an interview.

Knights for gods
10-08-2014, 12:26 AM
May I join your guild I'm a level 36 but can be level 40 in no time. I have 1 legendary and another on the way if you need anymore info then just ask me

phibar
10-10-2014, 09:41 AM
20+ level guild and growing quickly.
Placed on C ribbons in both guild wars.
Looking for active players who are looking for a very active guild
Almost all elemental bonuses reaching 7%
Serious applicants level 40 +

2 slots left.
Guild master & Sentinel both 3 sets full epic each

GuildMaster & Sentinel
Name Skylander & Mr Almighty

Level 222 & 192

If you want a good guild family where we have alot of fun join Guardian Cross. Do apply

Was just wondering if you guys were still looking for a new member. I just hit 62 got a lot of time on my hands to play and enjoy it. But having a hard time to get in with an active guild.

Terrinsya
10-10-2014, 11:29 AM
Want a friendly guild? Join Aztec Knights. We are currently rebuilding our guild. All player levels welcome.

Knights and Dragons IOS
My code: XBD - RRV - XQW
Knights name: Terri
Level: 215
Guild: Aztec Knights
Guild Level: 46
Members currently: 18/32

Current Bonuses: Fire: 8%; Spirit: 8%; Air: 8%; Earth: 8%; Water: 8%

Terri
Guild Sentinel

T25 Magick
10-12-2014, 09:16 AM
Welcome Knights!

Before you post, please note that spamming is not acceptable and those post will be removed. That being said, one post will be sufficient to be fair to everyone.

If you are a guild that is looking for members, here's your chance to market and feature your guild for guildless players to join!

LOOKING TO RECRUIT FOR YOUR GUILD
HIGHLY ENCOURAGED: Create a Guild Banner that's no larger than 600 x 100 px (width x height). Make sure to include your guild banner, guild name, and guild level.

LOOKING TO JOIN A GUILD
Please be sure to include the following information to make it easier for your fellow knights to find/recruit you.

Friend Code:
Knight's name:
Knight's level:

Number 2, trying to open forum

T25 Magick
10-12-2014, 09:21 AM
Crimson Warriors.

We just maxed our alliance to lvl 75!

Non-gem requiring guild.
Our previous war positions are 111, 47, and 64, 124
We are looking for Active members. if they're not active, they get booted.
We would like our members scoring 6 k + war points which can easily be done without gems.
We use the app line for war communication

Earth Wind, fire, water, and spirit are 8%.

Lvl 100+

Posting number five

Aventus
10-14-2014, 08:40 AM

Contact shiznit55, aveokc, lordtokc, or kidpix via line to apply.

For players that aren't level 90 yet, we have a small alt/sub-guild for players to level up in. So please feel free to contact one of us via line for an interview.

Sephiroth85
10-14-2014, 06:05 PM
We are an active guild looking for 8 more active people.
Requirements:
Lvl 80+
No-gem spending required
Donate gold when you have extra avaible. More interested in players building up their armors.
Exceptions donate gold winnings from guild events.
About guild, have two lvl 10 element bonuses and three lvl 9. We are relaxed, but active and always go for the win.
Msg me on Line.
Line ID: chadillac85

dawnodead1
10-22-2014, 10:34 AM
We are are a level 57 Guild on IOS with all of our Bonuses at 8%. In the Vampiric War we were ranked 93 which is rank C and in the last 6 Events we were in D rank.

We are currently looking for some more active players as we have about 9 spots to fill. We are a no pressure Guild with no Gem spending requirements all we ask is to be active and communicate with the group through the in game chat or through line.

We differ from a lot of other guilds as we have 7 really strong members in senior leadership coordinating our events. So its not just one or two people barking out orders. Everyone's voice is heard and taken in to consideration for guild matters. Best of all there is no level requirements what we check for when deciding to accept members is participation in the arena and epic boss fights as this tells us how active you are. That is who we are looking for.

If this sounds like a guild you are interested in here are our requirements and what is expected of you.
1. Must Be Active in Wars and Raids (If you are missing an event just let us know)
2. Minimum of 12 Attacks or 1800 points for wars
3. Communication is key. Must be active in guild chat or on line.
4. Line is required for All High Commanders and recommended but not required for everyone else
5. To be considered for a promotion to High Commander you must be in the top ten for three consecutive events.
6. Have fun. There are no spending requirements and you will not be forced or asked to spend gems.

Here how to Join. We are on IOS
1. Apply to join our guild Live 2 Play in game.
2. Send a friend request to xbrqwwnnx (dawnodead1)
3. Contact me dawnodead1 on line.

As a side note we are looking for more Australian players to join our guild as we have a few members who cant contribute as much due to the fact of the time zones etc and i want to set something up that we have better performance on the off times.

FolkThaGreat
10-22-2014, 02:56 PM
Guild: Angelic Guard
20+ level guild
Placed on C ribbons in guild wars.
Looking for active players who are looking for a very active guild
Serious applicants level 50 +

GuildMaster
Name FolkThaGreat

Level 62

Freeness
11-13-2014, 02:26 PM

Level: 42

Element bonuses: 1 x 8% / 4 x 7%

Requirements: Level 50+

We at Forever Free firmly believe in the motto "Beyond Strength in Numbers". There is NO limit to how powerful a great team can become.
Constantly improving, we usually rank in the top 500! All we need are more equally dedicated, active members to bring us into the top 100 and higher!
Personally I own 10 Epic Armors and a couple of other members also have at least a few of these.
If you want to become part of this rapidly growing establishment, please contact me on LINE ID: freeness4life. Alternatively, you can add me in the game by using the code XBC-MZN-DDR.

Good Luck whatever path you may choose!

Jalen Nelson
12-09-2014, 05:51 PM
name:xXKILLSHOTXx
Requirment: level 60
-400 gems for 25 war/raid
-1200 top 10 raid/war
-active
-have a clean mouth
Alliance:BTNO(bow to no one)

Tren4dayz
12-09-2014, 11:20 PM
LIVE 2 PLAY level 69 guild bonuses all at 8% with two at 9%. Looking for active members to fill our spots to make consistent top 50 runs weekly. Promotions are worked for and recognized. We are looking for level 90+ with aspirations on leveling to 100 soon. We have a solid core of senior leaders who coordinate events. LINE app is required. Gem spending and gold donations are not required but are useful during top runs. Also please have at least 2 epics. If interested shoot me a message on LINE my Id is Flex2909, please have screenshots of your knights handy thanks.

Brandon Allen
12-10-2014, 02:31 PM
Is anybody recruiting im currently level 40 but raising quickly I play during all my free time

Rick Alcock
12-11-2014, 09:30 AM
Azure Haven lvl14 guild looking new members. It's a good place to start out.

smithanthony829
12-11-2014, 01:31 PM
Hey I'm a very active 35 lookin for a good guild for guild wars. I donate habitually. Can I join?

Purdy100
01-02-2015, 11:26 AM
JEDI REPUBLIC-ios
Jedi Republic is a new and upcoming guild run by 3 top 25 members
It is a BTNO family guild
Any level, no gem or gold donation required
We are happy to give advice and help you grow
APPLY TODAY!

Purdy100
01-02-2015, 11:55 AM
JEDI REPUBLIC-ios
Jedi republic is a new and upcoming guild run by 3 top 25 members
It is a BTNO family guild
Any level, no gem or gold donation required
We are happy to give advice and help you grow
APPLY TODAY!

Aethers
01-05-2015, 01:28 PM
Hey fellow Knights & Dragons followers,

If you play on iOS and are looking to join a well established Guild. Look no further.
Tiny Indigo is currently recruiting new members, we have only a few requirements...

You Must Be Level 50+
You Must Have Line App
You Must Be Active at All Wars with a minimum point per event required. Currently 5,000 points

We DON'T expect you to purchase gems but saving them up for wars is requested.

We have been in the top 50 numerous times and intend to be there again next event.

Currently 9 open spots to fill!
Contact me via Line @ Aethers.

Hope to see you soon,
~Aethers

Aleks92
01-05-2015, 04:30 PM
The Noble Knights are currently recruiting!

We are a iOS Top 25 guild that is currently looking for strong new members to help push towards Top 10 and beyond.

Guild Information
Guild Level 70
All Element Bonuses Maxed
Top 25 (When Pushing)
Top 100 (When Not Pushing)

Requirements
Player Level 90 or Greater
Equipped Armors with 2000 or Greater in Attack & Defense
Line App (Where we communicate for pushes)
Activity is a Must

Recommended
Variety of Maxed Epic and Epic Boss Armors
Ability to Obtain Gems for Pushes
Level 100 or Greater

If you are interested but don’t feel as if you don’t meet the requirements, player development is available, please contact Merlin49 over Line App.

For more information and interest in possible recruitment, please contact myself on Line, my ID is Max62492 or contact Merlin49.

Dualslicer
01-05-2015, 08:53 PM
Guild name: Arielaces
Guild level: 38
Guild bonuses: All 7%
Requirments: Be active and have fun
More info: Arielaces is apart of the FOE family and we work with top 10/25 guilds during raids and wars.
Line app: ia1m

Xindatin
01-06-2015, 01:00 PM
Lvl20+ guild looking for active daily players. All levels welcome as long as you play actively.

Bonuses are all 5% +

Send a friend request to WBY-HXW-DFH for an invite.

Iceman4
01-06-2015, 09:20 PM
Blazing Darkness is a level 26 guild looking for some members who want to be active. We do not require a lot of our members, just get on and get involved. We will help out with any advice we have :)

Send a friend request to Iceman XBV-PVB-PXR for any invites

dcdose
01-08-2015, 09:01 AM
*Dark Cloud is recruiting.

We are a level 62 (Android) guild with 25/36 members all active.

Last war rank was 324.

Earth, water and fire bonuses at 8% Spirit and wind are at 9%.

We are looking for active participation to make top 100 runs.

Line is a requirement. No gem requirement but most do use gems for wars it is encouraged.

Lvl 100^

1,000,000 donation

2,000,000 raid score

25,000 war score

10,000 blitz score.

If you are interested contact me via line dcdose

dcsteven Guild Master

dcheavy Guild Sentinel

dcdose Guild Champion

Anbz
01-09-2015, 10:46 PM
Guild Name: The VoidKillers
Guild Level: 43

Dahag
01-11-2015, 06:00 PM
It's a level 11 guild with all bonuses at 5% and spirt and earth at 6%. We require you to download the free app Line for communication purposes. We require that you have at least one legendary armor and are active. No gold donation minimums but they are encouraged. If interested message Dahag on the app Line.

SH Endo
01-13-2015, 04:41 PM
Hello peeps.
Star Hunters is a Maxed Element Bonus guild that's lv 70. currently recruiting anyone with 3 epics min.
Contact me on Line: Endo808 or Join in game! Star Hunters currently 20/40 (IOS)

SH Endo
01-14-2015, 07:59 PM
the minimum requirements will not be enforced!!

chuyenvien03
01-14-2015, 09:09 PM
Đến với khu du lịch LÀNG SEN VIỆT NAM chắc chắn quí khách sẽ rất hài ḷng bởi thiết kế công tŕnh dự án thật tuyệt tác, mang đậm bản sắc văn hóa dân tộc Việt Nam hiện đại nhưng rất gần gũi với thiên nhiên, nơi mà hàng ngàn người mong về, hàng triệu người muốn đến và đây chính là quê hương thứ 2 của quí khách.
KHU ĐÔ THỊ VĂN HÓA – THƯƠNG MẠI – DU LỊCH LÀNG SEN VIỆT NAM
“Khoản Đầu Thông Minh từ Trái Tim” Khu du lịch LÀNG SEN VIỆT NAM nơi hội tựu tinh hoa văn hóa của dân tộc 3 miền Bắc – Trung – Nam"

I/ Với tổng thể 48ha khu du lịch LÀNG SEN VIỆT NAM được bao bọc bởi diện tích mặt nước rộng lớn như Kênh Trè Ngà, Kênh Phù Đổng, Kênh Sen và chia làm 3 khu:
1. Khu Hương Sen
2. Khu Cửu Long
3. Khu Điền Viên

II/ Khu du lịch LÀNG SEN VIỆT NAM tọa lạc trên vị trí vô cùng đắc địa và phong thủy cực kỳ tốt đă được các chuyên gia phong thủy TRUNG HOA khảo sát, đánh giá và lựa chọn. Nằm trên mặt tiền đường HÙNG VƯƠNG rộng 60m kết nối trực tiếp với đường TRẦN VĂN GIÀU ( tỉnh lộ 10 cũ), di chuyển rất dễ dàng đến trung tâm SÀI G̉N chỉ mất 30 phút.
Ngoài ra từ khu du lịch LÀNG SEN VIỆT NAM quí khách có thể di chuyển một cách nhanh chống để đến Trảng Bàng Tây Ninh, Long An, các tỉnh Miền Tây bằng đường cao tốc Sài G̣n Trung Lương và các tỉnh B́nh Dương, Đồng Nai, Vũng Tàu bằng các tuyến đường nội khu, đường Vành Đai 3, Vành Đai 4.

III/ Trong phạm vi bán kính 1km khu du lịch LÀNG SEN VIỆT NAM có đầy đủ các tiện ích, dịch vụ phục vụ nhu cầu sống hiện tại của quí khách như: Trường học, chợ truyền thống, bệnh viện, khu vui chơi giải trí, nghệ thuật, trung tâm thể dục thể thao….

IV/ Khu du lịch LÀNG SEN VIỆT NAM được bố trí các khu chức năng tiện ích nhằm phục vụ cho nhu cầu sống và quí khách đến tham quan du lịch rất đa dạng và phong phú mà chưa có dự án nào có được như:
1. Công viên trung tâm Bách Việt
2. Trung Tâm hội Nghị Tre Việt ( Nhà tre lớn nhất Việt Nam, đang đăng kí kỷ luật Guinness Việt Nam, đến tết Nguyên Đán năm 2015 sẽ khánh thành).
3. Hồ Tịnh Đế Liên
4. Trung Tâm Triển Lăm Sen Việt
5. Cao Ốc Trung Tâm Thương Mại Phúc Khang Sen Việt
6. Trà sen hội quán
7. Dăy Phố Thương Mại Cửu Long Sông Hồng
8. Công Viên Ngũ Hành Sơn
9. Trường Kỹ Năng Phù Đổng Thiên Vương
10. Trường Hoa Trạng Nguyên

V/ SỔ ĐỎ TỪNG LÔ, THANH TOÁN 2 NĂM ĐẾN 4 NĂM KHÔNG LĂI SUẤT, GIÁ CHỈ TỪ 290/NỀN
Đến với khu du lịch LÀNG SEN VIỆT NAM chắc chắn quí khách sẽ rất hài ḷng bởi thiết kế công tŕnh dự án thật tuyệt tác, mang đậm bản sắc văn hóa dân tộc Việt Nam hiện đại nhưng rất gần gũi với thiên nhiên, nơi mà hàng ngàn người mong về, hàng triệu người muốn đến và đây chính là quê hương thứ 2 của quí khách. HĂY ĐẾN VỚI KHU DU LỊCH LÀNG SEN VIỆT NAM ĐỂ CẢM NHẬN VÀ THƯỞNG THỨC QUƯ KHÁCH ĐẶT MUA NGAY ĐỂ SỞ HỮU ĐƯỢC NHỮNG VÍ TRÍ PHÙ HỢP NHẤT, GIÁ TỐT NHẤT VÀ ƯU ĐĂI CAO NHẤT

Chính thức nhận đặt mua vào ngày 11/12/2014
Liên hệ Chủ đầu tư: 0907.786.100

Chanticleer
01-19-2015, 03:37 PM
This is for IOS. I know a lot of top 10 guilds wont have people off the street for a run because of fearing leachers. I understand and fully respect, but I am going to try anyway.

I have plenty of epics and over 5,000 gems that I hoarded right before TapJoy closed. I really want to do 1 to a couple top 10 runs. Gems permitting. I would rather not have to go through trial, but if that is the only way then I am willing to prove myself in one of your other guilds. message me on line at chanticleer. Serious inquiries only

Sahuna
01-19-2015, 05:25 PM
Join Internal Balance (Android), a well established Gypsy Guild with experience in top 25 and top 10 runs. Very strong members - looking for quality active members to join, 100+
HC positions are earned in wars
Over 600m of wealth
currently 34/40 members but some are not very active so we want to replace them with quality players.
Apply in game or contact me on Line - bigsahuna

Adisty
02-10-2015, 06:56 AM
Guild Level - 62

Element Bonuses - All are 9%

Member Slots Avaiable - 20

Current Number of Members - 16

High Commander Positions Available - 3

Created in December, 2013.

Requirements: Level 70+, donate gold when you can, be as active as you can during Guild events.

HC positions reserved for Lv 90+ ACTIVE players

DARQ_BAH
02-10-2015, 12:22 PM
~Join DARQ~ STOP! You have found the guild you are looking for. The DARQ Guild actively runs 3 main guild. DARQ Ops for advanced players, DARQ Braves for intermediate players, and DARQ Academy for the beginners. We welcome players from all skill levels to join us! We are consistently in t50! We have access to allow you to push T10/T25 ANY WEEK YOU WANT! We currently house over 60 active members looking to help each other grow! We are a guild looking to have fun and make friends. Weekly minimums are given each week and gemming is rarely a requirement. Promotions within the guild are always available and players are always moving up. ALL GUILDS ARE LEVEL 75!!!
DARQ Ops has maxed elemental bonuses to ensure the most power for your knights.

Msg me on Line and I'll get you started!

LINE ID: brandonman96

If you msg me on here I will get back to you within 24 hours, HOWEVER, Line is preferred!*

CC1
02-11-2015, 05:10 AM
Top 500 looking for members in Australia. Nine spaces open. All bonuses maxed no money donations needed (just concrete and folders). Members must be team-minded and active. Real life comes first if it's not a chronic participation issue. LINE app is required.

AHX 821-044-451