PDA

View Full Version : [Guild Recruitment Android] One Post per Thread - October 2013

Pages : [1] 2 3

The Wise One
10-03-2013, 03:38 PM
Welcome Knights!

Before you post, please note that spamming is not acceptable and those post will be removed. That being said, one post will be sufficient to be fair to everyone.

If you are a guild that is looking for members, here's your chance to market and feature your guild for guildless players to join!

LOOKING TO RECRUIT FOR YOUR GUILD
HIGHLY ENCOURAGED: Create a Guild Banner that's no larger than 600 x 100 px (width x height). Make sure to include your guild banner, guild name, and guild level.

LOOKING TO JOIN A GUILD
Please be sure to include the following information to make it easier for your fellow knights to find/recruit you.

Friend Code:
Knight's name:
Knight's level:

blueyes
10-03-2013, 03:52 PM
Only the Best

Guild Level: 42
Guild Master: Level 100 with epics
Sentinel: Level 124 with epics pluses
Guild Champion: Level 135 with epics

* During the 24 hour blitz we stepped back and really didn't participate and are saving our gems for the big war.
* We have players from all over the world so we have people on at all times of the day, which is a big benefit during the Guild Wars.
* Our Guild is Competitive, but still fun to be a part of.
* Recently kicked a lot of players after 24 hour blitz because they weren't contributing properly to the success of the Guild SO WE HAVE OPENINGS TO BE FILLED.

REQUIREMENTS:

-Must be level 100 or higher
-Must be willing to spend a few gems during war
-Must download and use Line Chat. (My name is blueyes1941 on line chat)
-Must be able to listen to the leaders of the Guild since we do have a plan in place
-Above all you must want to win and be willing to put the time in to make that happen.

*We are ready to go for the top 10 and so if you are too message me on the forum or linechat me at blueyes1941

samuellee11
10-03-2013, 05:01 PM
Hello,

I am the lead recruiter for the Knights of Renais (Android), a PROUD U2EZ affiliate!
We are a competitive Level 40 guild aiming to be one of the top 10 guilds.
We placed #28 in the recent 24-hour Fusion Blitz War and #36 in the three-day Battle of the Beasts War! We achieved this feat without a lot of gem spending which we're saving for the next three day war. Plus this is all up from #277 in the Four-Hour Fusion Blitz War!

As mentioned above, we aim to be a top 10 guild, so we are all committed to spending and progressing in the upcoming war.
We use line app for team communication (doesn't lag during wars, for effective communication.)

We are currently Recruiting TWO dedicated/active members.

Requirements:
Dedicated (compete with our members for top points and achievements)
Player Level: Level 70+ players with all legendary + or at least one epic
Gem Spender - As previously stated, we are aiming for top 10, and we are all committed to the task. (100+ gems in the "epic armor war")
Contributions - whatever you can spare, its for the good of the guild.
Armor level - Legendary+ is recommended, will consider all applicants.

Contact me using line app (username is sleeboy2 or try Harbear) Thanks! We only have TWO spots left so hurry!

Vesta
10-04-2013, 06:24 AM
Hi,

We are an active guild of 21 out of 22 players that is looking to recruit active players who will battle in guild wars and contribute to our guild funds.

We ranked 537 in War of the Wicked and hope we can recruit more active people so we can do a lot better next war. We also are level 21 and close to level 22 guild and have 10 levels of element bonuses purchased.

Guild name: ElementalDamage
Knights name: VESTA
Friend code: WBB-CFM-BRW

~Nate~
10-04-2013, 06:41 AM
Hey!!!
The Escalave, sister guild to Britherhood of Steel is Recruiting!!!!!!
Please check out our thread for more info

DBlock Donnie
10-04-2013, 05:22 PM
D Block has some new openings for both our primary and secondary guild
We are looking for serious daily players who want to put forth the effort to be among the top guilds and earn great guild prizes.

Guild stats:

Guild Level 39
28/29 players with 2 High Commander positions available.
Ranked 73 in 4 hour blitz, ranked 24 in 3 day beast war, ranked 54 in 24 hour blitz.
Guild Master - Level 103 with multiple 5* armors
Guild Sentinel - level 101 with multiple 5* armors
Guild Champion - Level 91 with multiple 5* armors, contributes 2mil in coins weekly
10+ players over level 100 with all or some 5* armors.

Requirements:

Level 60+ with 4* or better armor
daily players only
500k coin donation minimum weekly
Guild war participation

If you do not meet these requirements but want to show what you are made of, we have an entry level guild that we can get you in and watch your progress for guild promotion to D Block.

If you are interested, you must download the "Line" app and message one of the high commanders. Search for "D Block Halo", "D Block Donnie", or "Zylo1010".

Raythion
10-04-2013, 08:22 PM
I'm only level 55 but I'm a very active player and leveling quickly. Looking for a very active guild aspiring to being the best as my current guild is full of inactive members. I also have 25 Monster Nests working on getting the last 4 at which point I have no problem donating 500k+ a week.

Raythion Lvl 55
KnD Code: WBB-GGZ-ZFR
New/70 Swampstone Platemail
32/70 Armor of the Bear
32/50 Torchflame Mantle
30/50 Flamestorm Finery+

~Nate~
10-04-2013, 09:28 PM
I'm only level 55 but I'm a very active player and leveling quickly. Looking for a very active guild aspiring to being the best as my current guild is full of inactive members. I also have 25 Monster Nests working on getting the last 4 at which point I have no problem donating 500k+ a week.

Raythion Lvl 55
KnD Code: WBB-GGZ-ZFR
New/70 Swampstone Platemail
32/70 Armor of the Bear
32/50 Torchflame Mantle
30/50 Flamestorm Finery+
Once you hit lvl 60 you can join Britherhood of Steel's Second Guild, The Enclave!!!

Raythion
10-04-2013, 10:00 PM
Once you hit lvl 60 you can join Britherhood of Steel's Second Guild, The Enclave!!!

I will. Thank you for your consideration.

~Nate~
10-04-2013, 10:30 PM
I will. Thank you for your consideration.
No problem ;)

Albion
10-06-2013, 06:53 PM
Join us in the spree for victory
Guild level 50
28 out of 33 members
70 gaurdians
Must be level 80 or above
All bonus are 6%
Pm daniel120
Must have line by the way
We are very active but we have lifes so like yea
We do very well in the guild wars
So pls message daniel120 on via line
It would even better if u live somewher else beside noth america

Jabba
10-06-2013, 08:58 PM
I'm looking to join a guide that aims to finish top 50. My current guide is not active enough in wars for my liking and being the highest scoring player for all wars so far I'd like to find a guide who is interested in actually putting in the effort.

My details are;

Friend Code: WBB - FZV - YDG
Knight's name: Jabba
Knight's level:127

Armor;

Big4+ all at lvl50
Bigger4+ all at lvl70 (using skyguardian reg instead of Rocfeather+)
Combustion at lvl63 working towards 70
Armor of the Bear+ crafting now

Looking for a guide that;

Leadership roles are awarded to top contributors of gold, war points and game XP.
ALL members participate in wars
No requirement to spend GEMS
Has performed well in previous wars

PM me if you think your guide would be suitable and is looking for a strong player.

bosskiller
10-07-2013, 06:45 AM
Guild: Melee Masters
Rank in last war: 20
Level: 37

Sentinel has multiple epics and is always in the top 10 onn the damage leaderboard, frequently has nemesis, was offered a spot in Forsaken but stayed with us.

Since the war, we have kicked the non actives, and four of our members have gotten epic, and everyones armor is much stronger.

INACTIVES WILL BE KICKED!

We are looking for strong, active members to join our guild. You will need to contribute, level up consistently, help in guild challenges, fight in wars, etc.

PM if you are interested, and make sure to include information about armors and etc.

Necromancers
10-07-2013, 10:14 AM
Guild: Petrified Wood
Rank in last war: 248
Level: 37

A fast-growing guild for level 70+. We are searching for very active players who are willing to contribute some gold and effort into their guild. Big Four + armors (maxed or very close to maxed) or high level EB armors are a minmum for your setup. We regularly boot inactive players to try and replace them to reach high in the rankings one day.

Please PM me to provide me further details.

09cobaltss
10-07-2013, 11:39 AM
2 spots available before war
place in last 3 day guild war:162
place in last blitz: 239
level:28 almost 29

spots available:24/26

bonuses: 6% to spirit 5% to all others

Requirements are must be level 40+ and be active. Gem spending is NOT required. Contributing gold to guild is required but no set amount. Just as much as you can afford. Being active in guild wars is a must. To apply send in-game application to Q Mob or send me a friend request with no guild WBB-VBB-HXV Benjamin.You can also send a message on our facebook page to apply https://www.facebook.com/Qmobknightsanddragons
About me: level 119 maxed boilerplate, level 80 tectonic, EB armors a few +. I play everyday and scored 61k points in the 3 day war.

dudgigold
10-07-2013, 11:42 AM
Hey.

Name: Neo
Level :99(100 in few ours)
Armor : Blazeborn 80/99
Sky Guardian+ 70/70
Guardians Battlegear+ 70/70 and many 4*+ more
I'm an daily player and spend Gems ins Guild wars. :)
For more question pm. :)

Necromancers
10-07-2013, 11:58 AM
Hey.

Level :99(100 in few ours)
Armor : Blazeborn 80/99
Sky Guardian+ 70/70
I'm an daily player and spend Gems ins Guild wars. :)

May I ask to which guild this is? It's a bit unclear.

Madreil
10-07-2013, 03:23 PM
Hey guys if you are looking for a awesome guild then join KGB right before the new Guild Wars!
Requirements
Must be Lvl 50+
Have good armors
HAVE KAKAO TALK
and be active and contribute

We have 70/70 Guardians and most are maxed

6% Air Bonus

7% Earth Bonus

7% Water Bonus

7% Spirit Bonus

7% Fire Bonus

Add Kkalev on Kakao to apply today!!

prototype4o8
10-07-2013, 04:30 PM
Closed, spots all filled

sinryu
10-07-2013, 04:56 PM
hi im looking to join a guild that medals in guild wars not ribbons i can pull my own weight and contribute i am not shy to spend mony on gems to help... previous guilds i was in where all ribbon A guilds with me as one of the top scorers i just want a shot with a top guild that everyone contributes not just a select few people..private message me if your interested in me joing your guild ...if i cant join atleast a bronze medal guild id like to create my own guild and would like to get good members so private message me if your interested in starting a guild with me and we will go over things.. thanks to all replies ahead of time i just want a legit shot to prove myself

samuellee11
10-07-2013, 05:36 PM
Hi I am the lead recruiter for the Knights of Renais, a proud U2EZ affiliate. I would like to talk with you using the line app. Search sleeboy2

Ravendark
10-09-2013, 02:11 AM
Lvl 90
Armors: Guardians, Aegis of Fallen, Bear
Training fields lvl 2
I buy gems once in awhile atm theres no point.

I play every day, looking for a top 25 guild, the current guild I'm in im the only active. Please contact me here or threw line: Ravendarks.

Daenerys
10-09-2013, 01:26 PM
Iron Throne

We are an active and friendly guild that has been growing and advancing very quickly. See my signature below for current status.

All of our members are Lvl 80 or above, with half of the members over Lvl 100. And we have core members in NA, Europe, and Asia. Currently, we are looking for 1 or 2 players Lvl 90+.

Line messenger is highly recommended, as we chat quite a lot there. Anything from game related, to food, drinks, movies.... But mostly game and drinks, LOL.

Gold donation: there is no min. requirement. Donate what you can, but upgrading your armors is just as important.

Guild War: you are expected to fight as much as you can. We like to fight. We really like to fight :-) We placed in the top 100 for the blitz wars, and top 200 in the 3-day war.

If you are interested, please send me a PM here or via Line.

Edited to add: We finished #113 in War of the Damned. This was achieved through good participation, active coordination, very few gems, and no guardians.

Aerin Kylantra
10-10-2013, 08:17 AM
Guild: Solaris
Last Blitz Rank: 95
Last War before that: 120ish (don't remember right now)

I spot open that needs filled before the war shortly.

Knight Name: Aerin
Level: 123
Code: WBB-CXM-GPR

Looking for one active person for the upcoming guild war.

sdkobe
10-10-2013, 03:31 PM
Hi I am the guild sentinel of Black Lotus guild. I am leaving due to inactivity and no donations, note I'm not degrading this guild.
I'm looking for a strong guild, preferably top guild
Here's my information

DarkMatter
Level : 59
Friend code : WBC-BXV-WWD
my top armour : rage borne raiment 50/50 - armor of the infernal Lord 37/70 - sky guardian+ 18/70 - torch flame mantle 30/50
Battle suit remnants 15/70 - swampstone platemail 8/70*
* recently acquired

3 lvl 2 armor Smith
1 lvl 2 monster nest, lvl 1 monsters nest
7 lvl 2 training fields
4 left to unlock

actarus
10-10-2013, 03:56 PM
Search Strong Guild

I'm looking for a strong guild
My present guild is not enough active and i'd like not being alone fighting war !

Lev 150
bronze and silver medal in tournament
Epic 5* (no + version) maxed 99
Blazeborn
Tectonic
Moontide
Beast master

Play every day

PM if you're interessed

samuellee11
10-10-2013, 07:51 PM
Hi there,

I am the lead recruiter for the Knight of Renais, a proud U2EZ affiliate! We would love to have you! Please download the line app and search for sleeboy2. I'm looking forward to fighting with you!

~Nate~
10-10-2013, 08:50 PM
Do you have LINE?

sdkobe
10-10-2013, 09:14 PM
Hi there,

I am the lead recruiter for the Knight of Renais, a proud U2EZ affiliate! We would love to have you! Please download the line app and search for sleeboy2. I'm looking forward to fighting with you!

Where do I get the line app

sdkobe
10-11-2013, 07:23 AM
Do you have LINE?

No I don't know how to get it what is the app called

chuyr12
10-11-2013, 07:48 AM
Hey all im looking for more guildies, the name of my guild is serious business we are currently lvl 28. We have 3 spots available prefer higher lvled but anyone who is active is welcomed. We are currently ranked in the 600 range in this GW with only 6 ppl active. We will be doing away with more ppl after this war. If you show me your good enough you will be promoted to high commander. Thanks for reading.

My code is WBB PFH QGG im lvl 96 the guild sentinal n master are above 100.

Thanks

CVL Thoryn
10-12-2013, 01:29 AM
Chevalerie guild recruit !

join us:cool:

Level 28 guild with a lot of guild war rewards !

If you want to discover a word of honor and fun don't hesitate.

If you join you can add me as friend, lvl 120 with to epic armors on the way to the max.:cool:

See you soon for epic fights and heroic wars !!!

Theseus wbb gzx hqx
10-12-2013, 01:29 PM
Guild name: Spartans of Sparta
Guild master: theseuswbbgzxhqx
who is level 75 legends but no epics yet.
Who's active daily.

Now with that said Spartans of Sparta are in need of really passionate players who have no guild. No kids. preferred level 50-70.
Willing to donate at least 200k weekly to the guild. We need strong players. After this guild wars I would cleaning the greenhorns out please feel free to.check us out and or apply. I hope to see you there. :-)

Gorgomite
10-14-2013, 05:12 AM
Really active player looking for a top guild.

During wars I have been really active for my guild but we have way too many in actives.

Level 99
Big 4+
Swamp +
Sky Guardian

Working on armor of the infernal+, also have all the legendaries since I started playing but didn't bother to level them. Working on trying to get a + version of the epic bosses.

Either way PM me if your guild needs a really active player.

Gorgomite

WBB-RQF-ZYY is my code

dabartek
10-14-2013, 11:46 AM
Hello,

I am lvl 90 and i am looking for active guild. During all previous guild fights, my guild was in top500 usually. I am looking for something better !

About me: got 50-60/70 3-4 star armors. My stats during guild fights was always at top. I am very active. Waiting on cool offers pm me :)

Cheers

MM ShadoW
10-14-2013, 01:44 PM
Maelstrom
Guild for only pros. Guild master is level 100+.
We just made this, lets make a strong alliance.
Want to join? Send me a message: maelstromjoin

Trying to find over level 60 players to dominate. Get ready to put MM in front of your name and join our line chat.

Have a nice day ! ;)

NM Cali
10-14-2013, 03:16 PM
Nightmare

Android

Lv 15 Bonuses elements

Lv 70 Join requirement

Lv 101 Guild sentinel ( Maxed Tectonic+, Malestorm iron , Blazeborn )

Gold Contribution is required but Give what You can since Leveling armors Is gold consuming

Gems Spending is Not Required But will Help us,

You Must be active In guild wars, Kicked people For not being Active

Last Guild War Rank 61

5 spots Left 24/29

If you are Interested Search Nightmare in Guilds search or add me WBB-MHH-RMH

SirBaggs
10-14-2013, 04:22 PM
CowboyzNation open for recruiting. This is a new guild so there are open spots for guild sentinel and guild Champion. The best will get each spot. Active players only but anyone is free to join. Thanks. XBG-BGQ-QWQ add me if you want to join CowboyzNation

SirBaggs
10-14-2013, 05:14 PM
CowboyzNation open for recruiting. This is a new guild so there are open spots for guild sentinel and guild Champion. The best will get each spot. Active players only but anyone is free to join. Thanks. XBG-BGQ-QWQ add me if you want to join CowboyzNation

~Nate~
10-14-2013, 05:52 PM
Brotherhood of Steel 2nd Guild Recruiting
Bris got 8th in the GW do we have high priorities

Lvl is 22 Bros players (like me) are leveling up the guild
You also get BROS friends to help you with epic bosses ;)

asnb47
10-14-2013, 06:59 PM
"Winter Is Coming" lvl. 31
Platform: Android
6% all elements bonus
Recruiting lvl. 70+

We are currently looking for active players who are willing to have fun, be active, and contribute to the guild during war. To apply please look us up or add me WBB-CNN-BYM (lvl 132) for guild page access

Jtripp55
10-14-2013, 08:09 PM
Looking for a guild? level 80+? Have decent armor? want a guild with fun people who are awesome? want to be in a good guild where you arent required to spend gems but you are required to put in the effort? we were #32 in the last guildwar missing 3 members and spending next to no gems If interested hit me up on Line Jtripp1981. send over pictures of your current pvp armor, and how many points you scored in the last war.

walterhwhite
10-15-2013, 12:59 AM
Hi guys active player seeking a guild on android.

Currently in a guild that doesn't communicate together very good so therefore would like a new group of people to join.

I am currently lvl 67 but i am levelling up each day. my current armors set is aegis of sky majesty lvl 45, Soulshard raiment lvl 41, Armor of the bear lvl 28, swampstone platemial level 19, Ravenlords mantle lvl 13 and scorchstone aegis lvl 30.

If anyone is interested either message me on here or reply via this thread. thankyou!

samuellee11
10-15-2013, 01:21 AM
U2EZ and the Knights of Renais would love to have you guys join us! Pm me using line app- I am sleeboy2 Also, I have to sleep right now but we can talk eight hours from now!

prototype4o8
10-15-2013, 04:41 PM
Tired of being in a guild where other players aren't as addicted as you?
We are a highly addicted, around the clock, gem spending, highly communicative guild!
If you like how this sounds, PLEASE APPLY TO OUR GUILD!

Guild Level: 46
Elemental Bonuses: 31

Requirements:
Player level 100+
Main Character Stats 1600+/1600+
Fully Expanded Land Slots
Most Recent Guild Wars Activity, Over 100 combined Win-Losses
Use of Line APP (If you don't use it now, no problem, add the free app afterwards)
Must be highly addicted and play daily! We don't want casual gamers!
Gem spending highly recommended! (We have some hefty spenders in the group)

Screen shot examples:
http://s10.postimg.org/aj833ttt1/Screenshot_2013_10_15_16_14_59.png (http://postimg.org/image/aj833ttt1/)

http://s10.postimg.org/hayi6oisl/Screenshot_2013_10_15_16_15_18.png (http://postimg.org/image/hayi6oisl/)

http://s10.postimg.org/3vbhh8aat/Screenshot_2013_10_15_16_15_29.png (http://postimg.org/image/3vbhh8aat/)

To apply:
email - dinh.henry@gmail.com
or
line userID prototype4o8

Instagram
10-16-2013, 12:56 AM
TOP 25 GUILD, AIMING TOP 10 NEXT WAR
Paladins Of War #21
Open for recruitment
1)Players are strongly advised to be above lvl 100
(however, we look though every applicants individually, its not a must to be above lvl 100)
2)Willing to contribute gold to help our guild grow
3)Download the LINE application
4)Be cool

tylerbass92
10-16-2013, 11:04 AM
Friend Code: WBB-PXZ-NHD
Knight's name: Tyler
Knight's level: 112

Hey guys. I'm looking for a war based guild. My previous 2 guilds have about 70% participating which kills us in the points.

I do spend gems in wars (Only wars)
I have the line app (tylerbass92)
I have a few maxed legendarys, AA+ maxed. and close to maxing some bigger armor!
I have absolutely no problem at all donating amounts of gold if the guild is as successful as advertised.

If you could give me a PM, or msg me on line :D
Thanks!

bentx2
10-16-2013, 07:09 PM
Mothership is recruiting. We are a semi-casual, non-spending guild that would like to find some new members. We were in #398 in the last war and would like to be in the top 250 in the next.

Guild Level: 26
Bonuses: +5% to all, working on +6%s
Min level: 50
Armor requirements: working on the big four+
Misc Requirement: be cool, stay funky, and have fun

Guild Master is me, George Clinton. I'm level 150+ and have 2 epics (lvl 95/75) Hit me up with a PM if you're interested.

Alexistheking124
10-17-2013, 04:55 AM
Hello,

Insight, an android guild, is looking at recruiting ACTIVE players for the guild wars. Placing 568 without buying gems in the last war on only a handful of people, we know we can do even better!

Our benefits include all bonuses at 5% working on 6% and active players and chat. Everyone is very friendly and we have a strong sense of closeness! Our leaders (including myself) are 80+ and can give good advice to help you from being good to being great.

Our only requisite is that you be level 50. We are still looking to grow. Feel free to PM me or send us a request to join in game!

General guild info is below and see you on the battlefield with us at your side :)

Insight (Android Guild)
Guild Leader: Marco
Guild sentinel: Goldenhand
Guild champion: Loki
Level: 33
All bonuses at 5%
Recruiting 50+
20/27 members

SYN Mindy
10-17-2013, 02:17 PM
The Syndicate Guild
Guild Level: 40 (Spirit 7%, Water 7%, Fire 6%, Air 6%, Earth 6%)
Rank: Top 80 for every war with minimal effort. Looking to place top 25

Guild master lvl 127 with epics and 4* armor
Sentinel: lvl 146 with multiple epics and 4* armor
Champion: lvl 105 with epic and 4* armor

Our guild loves to have fun however we are also dedicated players that are highly competitive. We are looking for dedicated daily players to join our team. We currently have 3 openings which include 3 available high commander positions. Once you join, based off of hard work, contributions and guild war battles, our guild master will automatically promote you.

Requirements:
* Level 90 or higher
* Must be willing to participate in guild wars
* Must download and use line messenger
* Add bosco35

If you would like to join our team yet do not meet the requirements we are also recruiting for Synister which is a recruiting guild for brother guild The Syndicate.

Requirements:
* Level 60 or higher however if you are level 50s and a very dedicated daily player the guild master will make an exception.
* Must download line messenger
* Add whitenismo

Line messenger will give you the advantage to talk to players in your guild as well as those in Syndicate. By joining Synister, members from Syndicate will also add you as friends in order to help with epic bosses.

If you have any questions feel free to contact either Bosco35 or whitenismo through line messenger.

SYN Mindy
Guild: The Syndicate

Shinae
10-18-2013, 01:03 AM
I'm currently looking for a new guild. I'm hoping to join a guild that could compete to get top 100 in guild wars, at least ocassionally.

Other requirements from my part is that guild is mature. That means no trash talk / swearing / kids talking about things they shouldn't know yet, but members are actually capable of actual conversations and pondering of tactics etc.

I'm little behind in armor stats currently. I have played little over a month now. But I will quickly catch up.

Current stats:
- Level: 100+ and active.
- My Armors: 1 lvl 50+ epic. Working on several boss armor+, but they are on the way.
- Full lvl 2 training fields and 3 armor smiths.
- I can spend few gems in each wars. 0-50 gems per war, but I would rather not spend real money on war, but if its necessary to get higher tier rewards I can do that. Preferably no-gem required guild.
- European player.
- Married. So no marriage proposals.

PM me here at forums for more details about armors, activity, current guild, friend code etc. Or just to send a friendly message.

Necromancers
10-18-2013, 01:17 AM
I'm currently looking for a new guild. I'm hoping to join a guild that could compete to get top 100 in guild wars, at least ocassionally.

Other requirements from my part is that guild is mature. That means no trash talk / swearing / kids talking about things they shouldn't know yet, but members are actually capable of actual conversations and pondering of tactics etc.

I'm little behind in armor stats currently. I have played little over a month now. But I will quickly catch up.

Current stats:
- Level: 100+ and active.
- My Armors: 1 lvl 50+ epic. Working on several boss armor+, but they are on the way.
- Full lvl 2 training fields and 3 armor smiths.
- I can spend few gems in each wars. 0-50 gems per war, but I would rather not spend real money on war, but if its necessary to get higher tier rewards I can do that. Preferably no-gem required guild.
- European player.
- Married. So no marriage proposals.

PM me here at forums for more details about armors, activity, current guild, friend code etc. Or just to send a friendly message.

Hey there. I sent you a PM ^^ If you're interested, you can fill in our Application Form.

sdkobe
10-19-2013, 08:19 AM
Are you new? Or just looking for a new guild to join? Join Us.
Join Black Lotus Guild

We are in the process in removing a lot of members due inactivity. We are looking for new recruits

Guild Name: Black Lotus Guild
Guild level: 25
Members: 10/24**
Guild Master: BL Silverwind lvl 80
Guild Sentinel: DarkMatter lvl 64
Bonus: All elements boost up 5%
Guardians: 15/70

** Non-active members are being removed

All recruits must at least level 40+, and ready to be active.

All that we ask is that your donate at least 100k daily*, talk to the guild members***, and have fun. We are in the process of getting stronger. If you are interested pm me sdkobe and we will go from there

* 100k is the minimal daily donations
*** We understand that others may have school/work so just be active as possible no one will hassle you

Add me on the game if interested DarkMatter, Friend code: WBC-BXV-WWD

Grlegrl38
10-19-2013, 11:46 AM
(Android). Spellbound is looking for new recruits!

**Especially if you reside in anywhere in Europe. We have several European players and we'd like more to join them so they'd be able to declare war when those of us in the states are sleeping (lol). IF you do not live in Europe, please feel free to join as well... :)

Our Guild is currently ranked: Level: 44

Guild Master: Level 136
Guild Sentinel: Level 101
Guild Champion: 147

Bonuses:
Wind: 6%
Water: 6%
Earth: 7%
Spirit: 7%
Fire: 7%

REQUIREMENTS:

-Must be level 50 or higher
-Must have 4-star + or epic
-Must be willing to spend gems during war
-Must contribute at least 250k weekly (This value changes)
-Must send an application via LINE chat
-Must actively participate
-And above all have a desire to be at the top while having fun!

TO APPLY:

Please send a message to grlegrl38 via LINE chat with the following information:
-Level:
-Armors:
-Gems:
-Expansions/Levels:
-Time Zone:

Thank you for your interest!

WBB CGW RZY

AA Aryan
10-20-2013, 09:41 AM
Aryan Alliance - Rapidly growing guild

Rank: 72nd in last war (Android). We have gone from 255 to 177 to 72. Next goal: Top 10
Guild Level: 27
Guild Master: AA Ayran - currently level 131 with epic
Sentinel: Level 122 with epic
Guild Champion: Level 107

REQUIREMENTS:

-Must be level 80 or higher
-Must have 4-star + or epic
-Must be willing to spend gems during war
-Must contribute at least 500k weekly (This value changes)
-Must send an application via LINE chat
-Must actively participate
-And above all have a desire to be at the top while having fun!

TO APPLY:

Please send a message to aa.aryan via LINE chat with the following information:
-Level:
-Armors:
-Gems:
-Expansions/Levels:
-Time Zone:

Thank you for your interest!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/heather_4576/banner.png

blueyes
10-20-2013, 11:23 AM
Only The Best

Guild Level: 55... all level 6 elemental bonus
Guild Master: Level 110 with 2 epics
Sentinel: Level 131 with all epics pluses
Guild Champion: Level 142 with all epics

*During the last war we surprised everyone by coming in 7th we are going to continue to be a Top Ten Guild and be very competitive.
* We have players from all over the world so we have people on at all times of the day, which is a big benefit during the Guild Wars.

* Also have a sister guild OTB Corp and you might start their before being able to level in OTB. They are both equally good. Both will be powerful guilds full of strong active players.

REQUIREMENTS:

-Must be level 100 or higher
-Must be willing to spend gems in war.
-Must download and use Line Chat. (My name is blueyes1941 on line chat)
-Must be able to listen to the leaders of the Guild since we do have a plan in place
-Above all you must want to win and be willing to put the time in to make that happen. (Setting alarms every 1.5 hours)

*We are ready to go for the top 10 again next war if you are too message me on the forum or linechat me at blueyes1941

Include in Line Message:
-What level you are
- What Guild you came from and why you left?

Screen Shots of:
- Armors
-Training Fields
-Contribution in GW

Friend Code:WBC-CRW-NFH

Aerin Kylantra
10-20-2013, 11:32 PM
Guild Name: Solaris
Knight Name: SOL Aerin
Guild Level: 30ish
Guild Bonuses: 6% for all except Spirit, which is 7%.

We don't require gold donations OR gem spending...only activity. Inactivity without letting me know well enough in advance is something we are wanting to avoid. We have all but 3 spots filled with full active non-gem spenders and are trying to finish filling the last three.

PM me if you are interested.

Dcpk
10-21-2013, 09:44 AM
DarkOrder

Hellow
Im Dcpk the Guild Champion of a growing Guild wich is aiming for a top 250 in the coming Guild wars
we are not the strongest thats why we dont require alot from our members just to be friendly active dedication and respect.

We have a activity check every month people that are inactive for more then 2-4 weeks Will get kicked out (except that people leave a message ofcourse)

we dont ask you to spend gems on wars some of us do but its not a requirement.

GuildName: DarkOrder (Android Guild)
Guildlvl: 25
Element Bonus: All 5% earth is 6%
Minimum lvl: 40+
Comunication: We have a vertrilo server cause it is more personal then chatting and you get to know your members in a other way ( People that dont know what it is its a comunication program on PC kinda like skype or Teamspeak)
there will come a Line messenger aswell in the near future

Thats around everything for now we are growing and hope some of you are willing to help and reach our Goals.

Intressted? PM me!

Kind Regards,
Dcpk

CVL Thoryn
10-21-2013, 12:01 PM
:cool: Chevalerie a level 30 guild (ranked 803 in last guild war) looking for a fusion.

We have 10 places avalaible for 30+ players !

Do not hesitate do contact me.

Add me if you want to join my guild. Im level 127 with High level blazeborne and moontide ( epic armor ).

Chevalerie Recruit

blueyes
10-21-2013, 07:01 PM
Only The Best Corp...Sister Guild to Only The Best!!!!

Only The Best CORP...sister guild to ONLY THE BEST who is ranked 7th
OTB Corp is ran by awesome OTB members.
* Need to be level 70+
* Need to be a team player
* Light gem spender
* Level 2 training fields

If you want to apply contact OTB GM on line messenger blueyes1941 or OTB Corp GM Zeus at kanddzeus on line.

If you are ready to be a part of a great organization and go for Top 25 message us.

Have 3 spaces open!

Batesie
10-22-2013, 05:26 PM
I have a guild called bateses crew i need more ppl to join that will actually play the game chat in the guild participate in guild wars and contribute i currently have 11 ppl in my guild but there is only 3 of us playing so pls if u think u can help come join us remember. BATESES CREW

Evg
10-23-2013, 06:19 AM
Thanks, found.

Quimpz
10-23-2013, 11:48 AM
lvl 63 Guild U2EZ is Recruiting
we still have 2 slots left. we need a good and friendly player to join us =) apply now!
requirments:
Need to be level 100+
Need to be a team player
moderate gem spender
Level 2 training fields

go add gogreener on line messenger. line ID: gogreener181

prototype4o8
10-23-2013, 02:34 PM
Top 50 Guild Looking to Recruit Highly Addicted Players LVL 100+

Tired of being in a guild where other players just don't really care for the game?
We are a highly addicted, around the clock, gem spending, highly communicative guild!

Guild Level: 50
Elemental Bonuses: 32

Requirements:
Player level 100+
Use of Line APP (If you don't use it now, no problem, add the free app afterwards)
Gem spending highly recommended!

To apply:
Change your name to "ADD MM [nickname]"
Add WBB-PDV-NMY
Leave your guild! I will not be able to invite you unless you leave your current guild first! **IMPORTANT**

connor6104
10-23-2013, 09:03 PM
Join our guild Reto!!

level 19

we have 16 people and have many active players who play and help out everyday. we want more active members so we can do even better in the next guild war.

No requirements we will accept everybody!

blackprofit
10-24-2013, 12:31 AM
Complete castle expansions (1xmonsternest/4 armor smiths/rest are training fields all lvl 2 lvl 3 seems silly to me waste war gems)
Lvl 103-
Armors maxxed :
Spectral captain kaleidoscope
Storm source +
Big 4+
Currently progressing:
Swamp stone+(39/70)
Sky guardian+(55/70)
Infernal lord (35/70)

In a guild that isn't very impressive
I understand I have work to do . But I'm a great pick up I am willing to spend to be competition.

I have line : wish to wait to hear from others before dropping
Contact me through pm. Or here .

09cobaltss
10-24-2013, 08:57 AM
2 spots available before war
place in last guild war:88

level:34

spots available:26/28

bonuses: 6% to all

Requirements are must be level 60+ and be active. Gem spending is NOT required. Contributing gold to guild is required but no set amount. Just as much as you can afford. Being active in guild wars is a must. We placed 88th in the last war. To apply send in-game application to Q Mob or send me a message on line app benjaminqmob. About me: level 123 maxed boilerplate, level 92 tectonic, maxed Storm Sorcerer, EB armors a few +. Castle has all expansions with 10 lvl 3 TFs, 2 lvl 2 TFs, 1 MN, and 3 smiths. I play everyday and scored 71k points in the war.

K&D Lasko
10-25-2013, 06:29 PM
My information.

Line chat : Lasko215
Level 62
Lasko
WBB-WPH-CWG
Armor of Notus: lvl 58
Armor of the Bear: lvl 41
Scorchstone Aegis: lvl 35
Armor of the wolf: lvl 17
Raven lord Mantel: lvl 15
Riverstone Mantel: Lvl MAX

3 lvl 2 armorsmiths
1 lvl 2 dragons nest
the rest is lvl 2 Training fields

Im very active, and contribute daily. Im looking for a guild with active players.
Please send me info on Guild lvl, Element bonuses, Last guildwar rank.

Necromancers
10-26-2013, 02:12 AM
Looking for an active, high-level guild that doesn't require you to waste money on gems? Banana is perhaps something for you! We have three more spots for people who still need a guild for upcoming war.

Requirements
-Level 80+
-Very active, 3k War Points a day.
-Good armors, screenshots will be required.
-300k+ gold weekly.
-You need LINE to communicate with us.

If you meet all the requirements, contact me on LINE (petrifiednecro) or fill in the application form in my signature.

Shadyzunit
10-26-2013, 07:12 AM
Level 47,

All Expansions Unlocked, 12 Level 2 Training Feilds,
3M to Donate apon recuritment,
Main Character, att 1,142 deff 1,207
Looking for a GOOD guild!

madfighters
10-26-2013, 07:53 AM
Level 47,

All Expansions Unlocked, 12 Level 2 Training Feilds,
3M to Donate apon recuritment,
Main Character, att 1,142 deff 1,207
Looking for a GOOD guild!
sent you a pm with info of my guild

connor6104
10-26-2013, 02:20 PM
Join our guild

Reto!!

level 19

we have 17 people and have many active players who play and help out everyday. we want more active members so we can do even better in the next guild war.

No requirements we will accept everybody at this point.

Almost all our players are active and have a great time with chat.

prototype4o8
10-26-2013, 03:03 PM
Top 50 Guild Looking to Recruit Players LVL 120+

Tired of being in a guild where other players just don't really care for the game?

Guild Level: 52 (34 player slots)
Elemental Bonuses: 32

Requirements:
Player level 120+
Gem spending highly recommended!

To apply:
Change your name to "ADD MM [nickname]"
Add WBB-PDV-NMY
Leave your guild! I will not be able to invite/accept you unless you leave your current guild first! **IMPORTANT**

LAMER
10-26-2013, 11:59 PM
team honot looking for new recritment

our guild level 26
17/25 players
ledeship posions 6/9

need players who is level 50+
need to donate at least 200k per week
need to be active player

last war finished in 221 place

join us by search the name of our guild: team honot

Chalamala
10-27-2013, 07:03 AM
We Got 1 more Spot Open!

Aryan Alliance - guild level 30
All guilds armor elements are 6 percent boosted
Finished 72nd in last war and have added great knights recently

Requirements level 80+
Donate $500k weekly (this # is fluid)
Freeloaders kicked weekly
No one's left our guild in over a month!!!
Positive vibes and great chats on gameplanning, fusing armors, chest awards and even a little sports talk!

Hit me up here or on LINE app - Omedo.

Great opportunity for someone!!!!!

xaoheart
10-27-2013, 04:21 PM
TWISTED ELEMENTS

Requirements: (lvl 50+)
-Commited player
-Contribute to guild and Helping Complete Guild quests.

Summary: We are rapidly rising to the top going up more than a level everyday. We are determined to be one of the best guilds out there and at this rate we will be. Only serious and consistently playing people will be kept just be aware of that. We are all friendly and our guild master is very helpful and is always willing to give advice and help you out AGAIN WE ARE A VERY ACTIVE GUILD AND QUICKLY CLIMBING OUR WAY TO THE TOP, SO IF YOUR LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS GAMING TO THE NEXT LEVEL JOIN US!!g

ZERO120
10-28-2013, 08:17 PM
Android users join the incredibles now message me on via line danielt120 we are aiming top 25 and above we are a level 53 guild recommend level 90 or above but u can be in the 85s and up u must have all expansions with training fields must have armors in the 1000s in def and atk must participate in guild war hurry spots are limited we have mostly 7% bouses only 2 or 3 upgrades left we are friendly and will sure be glad to accept u hope to meet u soon ;P

Briansawh
10-28-2013, 08:29 PM
Looking for a fun easy going faction to join? Well look no further Because c4nn4bis_kl4n is the place for you. We have many dedicated players with common goals and looking for a few more to join the klan in order to be a top 750 faction.
We have bonuses that include:
Health regen:-23%
Infantry att:+10%
Infantry def:+25%
Ground def:+20%
Air def:+15%
Sea def:+10%
Building def:+25%
Building output:+15%
Guild increase:+18
All we ask for is to have 400k attack and defense and make donations of a million a day, but im sure we can work something out for new members. If you think you got what it takes our invite code is 951061021, hope to see you soon.

VIXON QUEEN
10-29-2013, 09:54 AM
My code: Wbb-crx-mby
my guild: Ferocious beasts
guild level 18
14 bonus upgrades purchased
18/21 members
created 2 weeks ago
active, daily players only. A few of us were part of mad knights guild and realized we needed more active players so we created our own guild.
We have group chat on app called 'line' this is a requirement. Daily $$ contribution is required. We are on the move upwards - join us if you want to be apart of a serious guild with active players aiming for the top!

durtdiggler
10-30-2013, 08:45 AM
Hello,

I am the lead recruiter for the Knights of Renais (Android), a PROUD U2EZ affiliate!
We are a competitive Level 40 guild aiming to be one of the top 10 guilds.
We placed #28 in the recent 24-hour Fusion Blitz War and #36 in the three-day Battle of the Beasts War! We achieved this feat without a lot of gem spending which we're saving for the next three day war. Plus this is all up from #277 in the Four-Hour Fusion Blitz War!

As mentioned above, we aim to be a top 10 guild, so we are all committed to spending and progressing in the upcoming war.
We use line app for team communication (doesn't lag during wars, for effective communication.)

We are currently Recruiting TWO dedicated/active members.

Requirements:
Player Level: Level 70+ players with all legendary + or at least one epic
Gem Spender - As previously stated, we are aiming for top 10, and we are all committed to the task. (100+ gems in the "epic armor war")

Contact me using line app (username is sleeboy2 or try Harbear) Thanks! We only have TWO spots left so hurry!

This is a great guild to join if you want to be used and let go

Fibonacci
10-30-2013, 08:57 AM
I just want to bring to everyone's attention that this guild is one you do not want to join. They will take your money and kick you. many people on here know I was looking to join a guild to donate almost 5 million and 2 million each week of gold to. and once they got it, then they started making problems.

it is not just me who has had problems with this guild. they also have kicked several people after they get what they want out of them.

stories (and PM me and I can give you proff)
- They told me I could get an epic through doing a fuse. well I did the fuse and did not get an epic, so then they said that I was kicked because my armors were not good. (even though slee, jeansbot, freeing my mind, and a few other told me to do it and that I would get to stay no matter what the outcome was.) a couple weeks prior they had received my gold.

I think it is very very sad they did this to someone who donated a lot of time an effort into the guild and brought the from a low level guild to a high level guild. I'm not just talking about WAR, I am talking about where they could get better elements, recriuit more people, etc etc.

- After me they kicked 5 people because they would not spend money on gems. the people would do the free gems each week and would get a good 30+ to spend towards war....... or whatever the guild told them to do. But they kicked them because they wanted stronger members who spent more. (yes I understand, but these people were their very close to when the guild was built. and they built that guild up was very very active.)

- they let people come in. then after they got their gold, they would tell them they would have to spend 100$ in cash to put towards gems every week. (that is crazy uncalled for. and they should tell these people before they let them join)

- they have also kicked people right before war. and told them they can joint the guild back after war. (how pathetic is that???)

- there is countless other stories of where they have used people. they only keep about 8 people, and the rest are used and finally kicked.

anyhow, I have let them know many many times in "line chat" that they are users and how wrong this is. and they try to deny it. and I can bet they will deny all of this taking place. So if you want to see facts of screen shots to other members, then PM me and I will send it over.

Also for anyone else who puts in a request on this page to join "KOR" on this page I will send them this PM and a lot more.

I do have a couple friends left in the guild and know exactly things they do. so if anyone is facing them in WAR hit me up and I will tell you who there weakest person is and how they will be performing.

hard hitter
10-30-2013, 09:21 AM
I have been in a guild for a few months now. But majority of the guild has left. I have the three old fart epics. but they are epics and they are maxed. I also just got a job where I can buy 20$ a week for gems and save them up for a guild. I see you say you are top 20 guild, but I believe I can make you a top ten. Do you have room? I will just keep going down the list of places to join, but I will wait until I find out if I am accepted or not.

Siris
10-30-2013, 11:55 AM
Deathless Pl

We are new guild. We are recruting everyone.

what we are looking for?
we looking for active and social people. In guild there's not much chatty people, and thats problem :/
higly ranked persones are active We are open and social.

Guild Lvl=11 (almost 12)

applying
just apply for guild or post:
-nickname
-lvl
-friend code
and we will (propably) accept you! :D

bosskiller
11-01-2013, 02:31 PM
Level 150, looking for a top 25 guild. I would prefer to chat on Line. Cheetapd is my username, ill send pics of my knights, my castles, and what epics I'm leveling up. Thanks!

Is that top 25 very strict...? We are in the 30s :) I have Line as well, I will message you right now.

Quimpz
11-01-2013, 02:56 PM
U2EZ guild lvl 69
we are recruiting 100+ players for the next up comming war. we saved all are gems this war so we are planning to be top 10 next war. We're gonna go hard next war so join us now!
if anyone is interested kindly hit gogreener181 on line thanks! :)

Epic Knight
11-02-2013, 10:15 AM
Epic Knight - level 66 Requirements - Be lvl 100+ - Have Line Messenger - Have pro maxed armor - Be able to put up 50k+ points per war - Be active - Contribute 700k per week (unless maxing something - we will understand) - Register and be active on our Guild website. If you meet these requirements we wanna hear from you!! We ranked 13th this last war but we have BIG PLANS FOR THE FUTURE. We're all pretty chill and this is a great guild for people that want results. If you feel like you're carrying your guild and want a change consider us please! PM 'EK Hard Living' on Line Messenger and we will check you out!

Battard
11-02-2013, 02:38 PM
We are a level 21 guild with 5 positions available for active knights. Our guild is a realistic one, we understand that people have lives outside of their phone. We only have a few requirements to join our guild:

1) Must be active and competitive.
2) Must join our yahoo group after joining our guild
3) Must be level 30+
4) Must comply with OUR guild war guidelines
5) Must be willing to work with a TEAM.

Things that are not required:

1) You do not have to spend gems.
2) You do not have to be present for all scheduled wars
3) You do not have to give up your personal life

We ranked #196 in the War of the Wicked. We are all under level 100, our lowest level member is level 34.

*All officer ranks are filled so we are not offering promotions at this time.
*Loose cannons get MY boot.

Guild name FlyingSkettiMonstr

Thank you for your time,

Battard

ZERO120
11-02-2013, 05:04 PM
Android Knights
Looking for a strong guild. Come join The Incredibles. Looking for very strong players aiming for top 25
Here are the requirements
-must be level 50 and above
-must have LINE app
-must be active and participate in Guild War
-fire and sprit bonus is 7% the rest is 6%
-u must contribute gold
-we are a level 52 guild with 17/34 members because of inactives we are hoping that u join us soon on LINE and have fun battling
Must be mature no spaming and stuff on the LINE chat
XD

bosskiller
11-02-2013, 07:56 PM
Well, looks like my guild might be disbanding. If anyone is interested in taking me, message me on Line, mmbosskiller, or PM me. Need any info, check my sig. Any other questions, message me on Line or through this forum. Im looking for a top 50 guild.

Everdark
11-02-2013, 08:15 PM
Hey guys!

We are Dirty Dozen, a non gem spending guild (but always accept spenders!) this last war we ranked #73 with only 25/32 members in guild. we are level 52, have currently 4 open spots, and recruiting members 90+ and active. you do not have to be full epics to join. just be active and partake as much as you can during wars. We are a top 100 guild and will easily push better ratings as we are full.

We actively use Line Chat for open communication in case your not in the game during a war. add shtooltz or 420basedgod or everdark to apply.

Requirements - 50k gold / day, must use line-chat or guild chat to communicate (if you don't communicate, you don't stay.. otherwise, how will we know your still playing) donating 50k / day is our way of keeping attendance

We Ranked 84 for fusion war with very minimal gem usage (conserving for epic war)

Look us up!

DD Everdark
Dirty Dozens
lvl 147
70 Clayplate, 57 combustion, 60 armor of bear+, 57 Tectonic, 40 Blazeborne
WBB - CPN - PRV
(I always keep open friend slots if need invite)

brother basil
11-03-2013, 12:52 AM
level112 very active vocal non gem spender looking for guild .waiting on last castle expansion . busy trying to get all boss armors 50+ .

have rage born rainment maxed 50 (first armor favourite)
swamp stone lvl 55
beringar level52
Raven Lord lvl 46
armor of wolf lvl 40

in game name basil sylvadre

Kangaroeland
11-03-2013, 01:29 AM
Hey there, im an active, social player whos looking for a top 100 guild. Light gemspender if necessary and I have the moneys ;). Currently waiting for last castle expansion.
Summary:
- lvl 91
- lvl2 training fields and monster nests
- currently leveling maelstrom epic, sky guardian + and armor of the bear. Hoping to get horseman+
- social mature and active

Pm me here or add me on line: kangaroeland

Ciao =D

as aj87
11-03-2013, 05:23 AM
Ancient Spirits
Guild level 41
18/30 members

We are currently looking for active level 70+ members to join us after a clean out of inactive members.

Requirements:
Level 70.
Attack & defense above 1000.
Active and Capable of listening to assigned roles.

Apply in game by searching for Ancient Spirits

Ellie85
11-03-2013, 09:34 AM
Our guild is Kauju Killers
Level 49 Guild
Looking for active daily players for guild wars!!!!
would like at least level 80 but most important is daily players
I am currently guild master and level 144 with epic armor maxed
look us up if interested!!
My code is WBB-DHD-CVW

irishammer
11-03-2013, 07:38 PM
Currently seeking a strong guild. I'm willing to spend gems (300-500) per epic war.

Knight name: irishammer
Level:105
Armors maxed : BiG 4 +, stormsorce+
Currently leveling : sky guardian +(51) swamp stone + (55) infernal lord +(37)
Currently crafting: HH+ witch's robe +
Friend id: WBB-FCH-FWP
I scored 17246 last war with no gems used.
I DO NOT SPEnD GEMS ON FUSION WARS!!!
I have and use line messenger.
Contact me via a private message
All fields are open and all training fields are level 2 I have 4 armor smiths .
I have screenshots upon request also.

ZERO120
11-03-2013, 09:47 PM
Android Knights
Looking for a strong guild. Come join The Incredibles. Looking for very strong players aiming for top 25
-must have LINE app
-u must contribute gold
-we are a level 52 guild with 17/34 members because of inactives we are hoping that u join us soon on LINE and have fun battling
XD
Msg me on LINE danielt120

drygores
11-04-2013, 07:01 AM
Currently seeking a strong guild. I'm willing to spend gems (300-500) per epic war.

Knight name: irishammer
Level:105
Armors maxed : BiG 4 +, stormsorce+
Currently leveling : sky guardian +(51) swamp stone + (55) infernal lord +(37)
Currently crafting: HH+ witch's robe +
Friend id: WBB-FCH-FWP
I scored 17246 last war with no gems used.
I DO NOT SPEnD GEMS ON FUSION WARS!!!
I have and use line messenger.
Contact me via a private message
All fields are open and all training fields are level 2 I have 4 armor smiths .
I have screenshots upon request also.

Can't pm you. Pm me if you get this.

dracolithe
11-04-2013, 02:00 PM
FURRY FURY now recruiting

- Lvl 41 guild
- Highest guild war rank 300+
- 16 active members and space for more in a fun friendly guild
Mostly english speaking but some german.
- High commander positions available for highly contributing player
- Some of us are gem spenders and hoping for a few more to take us in to the top 100

Those that don't contribute to tge guild wars will be kicked and will have to find another guild

Search in guild wars and join now =^_^=

N1T3SLAY3R
11-04-2013, 05:52 PM
N1ght Ra1d3rz
-Android
-Ranked 19 last war
-22 bonuses purchased
-lvl 166 sentinel (att 2259, def 2259, and has 3 max lvl epics)
-lvl 125 guild master (att 2835,2324)
-lvl 90 join requirement & min stats 1600/1600 (att/def)
-We are searching for active people, but mass contributing is not necessary
-*If you’re interested you can pm me or add N1T3SLAY3R as a friend ingame or in line app (include your lvl, points last guild war, and stats)*
N1ght Ra1d3rz

nathanj22
11-05-2013, 08:00 PM
OTBC is recruiting now, what are we looking for?
We're looking for active players
Players that are committed to the game
Maybe put a few gems in guild wars here and there
We have a few slots open so come ahead and apply
Line is beninja89 or nathanj22

sknitsloa
11-05-2013, 10:25 PM
Active, friendly guild is seeking other players who are just looking to have fun. We are lvl 16 guild with 8 armor bonuses purchased. We have been in the top 1500 & 2000 for the last 2 guild wars. Come on and check us out. 9 out of 20 spots available!

gingerchef
11-06-2013, 08:00 AM
hey,

looking for new recruits to make our guild stronger all current members are active. if u join must be active for guild wars.

guild name; revolutions2 lvl 21
sir ginger (guild sentine)lvl 96; wbb-xvg-mbc
sir sutt (guild master) lvl 60; wbb-ymm-xcw

add away

ZERO120
11-06-2013, 03:16 PM
Android Knights
-must have LINE app
-u must contribute gold
-we are a level 53 guild with 17/34 members because of inactives we are hoping that u join us soon on LINE and have fun battling
No need to waste money like those higher guilds we live in peace and prosperity we are active any question u have then Msg me on LINE danielt120
Apply now spots are limited

OTB Natsu
11-07-2013, 07:06 AM
You've been in the top ten for the last two wars.. Shouldn't you change the thread?

OTB Natsu
11-07-2013, 07:14 AM
OTB fairytail recruiting!

We are an affiliate of Only the Best. A top ten guild.

Our mission: We are recruiting low to mid-level players to share our experience and help them grow and advance in the game. Once you've become strong enough, you will be transferred to Only the Best to battle in guild wars and have your shot at ranking in the top ten and earn epic armors.

Join today!

Members must join line chat. My line id is Natsu62785

Thanks!

oI The Guard Io
11-07-2013, 09:19 AM
Looking for a new guild? Tired of of being shot down and out of the bigger guilds. Join the Heart Breakers (on android). We are a fun loving lvl 34 guild that can be competitive. We only have 3 rules.

1 We have a minimum of 3k in war pts for 3 day wars.
2 Be active.
3 We use line chat for all guild chats.

We don't have a minimum gold contribution just give what you can when u can. If you would like to join contact or recruiting officer Vits (vitzhbgr)on line chat. And well go over a few thing with you and and see if u will fit right in with us.

Thank you
The Guard GM lvl 108.

richardblakecr
11-07-2013, 12:57 PM
Chive Nation is looking for active members. We are a goofy fun loving bunch.. that get serious when a war is about to start.

As you can see we have ranked 90 in the top 100. We got here through good communication, our established rules and our friendly disposition towards or members.

We ask you to join us and help us to further. We have 5 open positions. The high commander positions are a possibility, but are reserved for those that have proven themselves.

To Join, please go to: http://chivenation.net/join-chive-nation-knd/ and complete an application, or LINE chat sajaylu OR email me dave@chivenation.net and give us your Game ID, your lvl and your first name.

We have all our elemental bonuses at lvl 6. Our Guild is lvl 37

as aj87
11-07-2013, 02:23 PM
Ancient Spirits
Guild level 41
18/30 members

We are currently looking for active level 70+ members to join us after a clean out of inactive members.

Requirements:
Level 70.
Attack & defense above 1000.
Active and Capable of listening to assigned roles.

Apply in game by searching for Ancient Spirits

Randalf1
11-07-2013, 10:04 PM
Platform: ios
Guild: swiftdeathz lvl 66

Hello all we are a top 100 guild looking for 8 more players to help us reach 25 to top 50, be active and be friendly

Just ask to join, be active and be a team player, we are casual but enjoy the game, with 8 more active people we will hit top 50, thanks again for your consideration

join now!

Rhiannon
11-09-2013, 09:15 PM
I'm recruiting for a guild start-up. A friend and I didn't like the last guild we were mambers of; not enough interaction between members, so we made our own.

Requirements:
Level 50 +
Play at least 3 days per week
Will be social and help the guild members build a sense of community and friendship
Will donate some gold per week to help build bonuses

If you happen to be looking for a guild, and can meet the requirements, contact:
Guild: Broken Angels
Guild level: 5
Guild Master:
Jerry - WBD-GVD-WYG - Level 76

Guild Champion:
Rhiannon - WBD-MBD-MMB - Level 55

Add us and send a request!

oI The Guard Io
11-10-2013, 07:18 PM
I'm recruiting for a guild start-up. A friend and I didn't like the last guild we were mambers of; not enough interaction between members, so we made our own.

Hey Rhiannon This is The Guard from The Heart Breakers Guild (android) If you have a second please pm me on here. Thank you for your time.

Quimpz
11-11-2013, 02:01 AM
hi guys im recruting 5 new member for the upcomming epic war. we will gonna place top 10 for sure. but we still have some slots to feel. so if you think you can compete with the best and spend some to be the top 10 guild. then dont hesitate and join us. message me on line quimppy. thanks =)

Guild: U2EZ
lvl: 75 (maxex)
members: (35/40)
Line ID: quimppy

honeypot
11-11-2013, 05:25 AM
BATTLE BORN

NOW RECRUITING FOR GUILD WARS

We are a upcoming guild with very active core members. We would like to become more serious competition in the guild wars and are in need of like minded players. We communicate VIA BBM group and in game.

You can look for us in game or add WBD-YNM-RNP for an invite

TakeDown01
11-11-2013, 09:41 AM
Top guild (BoW) Brothers of Wrath

Android guild thats strong! Brothers of Wrath (BoW),
We are looking for good strong, active players that use Line.
We are looking at the moment for a few new members.

*1 Battle of the Beasts is unknown.

*2nd War of the Damned ended rank 11

*3rd War of the Wicked ended rank 16. ( allot of members didin't participate or we would be higher.)

*We are looking for good active players for BoW,
Required:
-Level 100 or more.

-Must have 1 epic or a good legendary + version.

- Must have all expansions unlocked or except 1, you must have all training field level 2 (level 3 would be more excepted.)

- Must contribute 500k (500.000) coins each week ( Soon it is going to change to 700k or 1 mil.)

-Can you reach a minimum of 30k points every war? ( You can get easy 30k (30.000) war points whit out using gems.)

- Gemspending is a + point for the guild. We are going to change the requiremend of war points after war.

- If you cannont reach 30k points every war or a other requiremend, you can stay in our recruit guild (Black Dragons)

Send a screen shot of your armour + Expansion to TakeDown (Guild master)
My line id: onetakedown.

mmsookie
11-11-2013, 01:08 PM
Android Guilds Muffins and Muffins II recruiting

The main guild, Muffins is looking for over 100, with armour stats which add up to AT LEAST 3000. The armour is more important for us so we may be willing to let in under 100 people. We have several open spaces as some of our players got kicked out. WE ARE LEVEL 65 with Maxed water bonus, and 8% for the other elements. We are a top 30/top 25 guild

We spend gems but probably not for this boost war. You dont have to be a gem spender. You have to use Line (app store) we hav a minimum of 24 fights per member a day but you really should be doing more.:cool:

Muffins II is more relaxed for active begining players. Armour is expected to be over 800/800. and participation is a must, we expect you to be active.

Message me on line if you're interested 'mmsookie'

RPGZealot
11-14-2013, 10:09 PM
Level 99 player looking for a guild with a casual but active atmosphere. Not interested in spending gems, but I am on daily trying to slowly, slowly upgrade my horrible armor. I also have aseveral fully upgraded training fields, so I have disposable income. I also come with a pleasant disposition.

If you're hiring, here's my number: WBD-GXN-WHB

Morgendught
11-15-2013, 04:43 PM
Guild:Reqiuem Noble Society
Level: 14

We are fairly new to Knights and Dragons and have already established Strategy and some bonuses. Guild is very fair. If you make an officer position you take vote on our next move. Guild leader fights guild sentinal frequenly to determine replacement.

INACTIVES WILL BE KICKED!

We are looking for people who have a high interest in the game and do not feel it neccacary to spend their money unwisely. We would like it if you try to stay active in guild chat so we know when your on and when your away.

Guild leader lvl 79 in less then 2 months. Has full epic boss armor sets. And treasure chest epic armors. If you are looking for tips and info on the game this is the guild to join!!!

Send a friend invite to player code
WBC-ZPG-DFC OR WBF-MQF-FRH
If we like you we will add you to the crew!

ToFFy
11-16-2013, 02:16 AM
Hello everyone, i'm playing this game for few month's. I'm level 73 daily player. I haved few legion's , but they all wasn't active, so i'm looking for really active - friendly legion who's aiming to top 10. I can help in guild war's and contribution to legion. ( not a problem to spend few gems in guild war's). If any legion have question feel free to ask :). Thanks and good day to all :).

TD Hysteria
11-16-2013, 01:16 PM
The elite clan Arkane is now recruiting!

We are an active guild seeking active members to join.
We participate in all guild wars and have a team focused attitude.
We ensure new players have adequate help, and veterans have an elite clan.

ARKANE
-16/23 members ranging from promising freshmen to hardcore veterans
-Boost for ALL elements
-Informative, helpful, relentless team
-ONE OF THE TOP 2,500 GUILDS IN THE WORLD

For recruitment post here or request player TD Hysteria (WBF-WVM-ZWQ)

samuellee11
11-16-2013, 05:49 PM
Top 10 Android Guild-Knights of Renais is recruiting!
Hi!

I am a representative for the Knights of Renais (Android).
We are a competitive Top 10 Android guild.

We recently placed #7 in the War of the Wicked

We are currently Recruiting Three(3) dedicated/active members.

Requirements:
Able to communicate
Gem Spender -
Also 85k war points minimum with mandatory screenshot

ALSO if you use glitches or have done so in the past, we will not accept you. We will be watching all new applicant's gold contributions carefully along with gem usage.

Contact sleeboy2 on Line app if you are interested! Thanks!

prototype4o8
11-17-2013, 09:55 AM
Top 10 Guild Looking to Recruit GEM SPENDING Players LVL 120+

Join us in getting the next insane Epic!

Guild Rankings: #10 in last epic armor war (gem spending required 70K BP minimum per player)
#20 in the most recent epic boost war (gem spending wasn't required)

Guild Level: Maxed 75 (Max capacity 40)

Requirements:
Player level 120+
Fully Expanded Land Slots With Training Fields and/or Dragon's Nests
Use of Line APP (English speaking and uses Line regularly)
Gem spending required (800+ gems per Epic Armor War)

To apply:
Contact me on Line [ Line UserID: prototype4o8 ]

Yxil
11-17-2013, 04:13 PM
Guild STARVED is recruting!

We are an active guild looking for active members! We are level 32 and have all elements at +5%!

Current level requirement for applicants in 40+

Our main requirement is being active! You have to take part in guild wars and read what is written on guild chat.

We are STARVED we feel hunger for victory!
Don't hesitate and join our ranks!

dabartek
11-18-2013, 10:29 AM
Hello !

I am looking for a new, competitive guild full of adult, responsible members with a lot of experience. Guild must be very active, especially during war events. Would be nice if guild is at least 50 lvl +.

Some details about me:

LVL : 123
Armors: in signature
Got all place full of training fields lvl 3 + 4 armorsmiths also lvl 3
I am very active person from EUROPE (it can count if it is about timezones during WARs). I donate guild and help other members if they look for any advice.

If you have any questions to me do not hesitate to pm me :) !

Cheers !

samuellee11
11-18-2013, 11:29 AM
The Knights of Renais a Top 10 guild in epic war is recruiting! Requirement is ability to get 80k war points!

Furrywolfman33
11-18-2013, 11:48 AM
Im a level 84 with 4* armors looking for active guild that did well in last guild war im on everyday and i have a line which name is furrywolfman33
Knights and dragons name is furrywolfman33 as well

dudgigold
11-18-2013, 04:17 PM
Hey.

Level : 118
Armor : Blazeborn 99/99
Sky Guardian+ 70/70
I'm an daily player and spend Gems ins Guild wars.

connor6104
11-18-2013, 08:33 PM
Join our guild Reto!!

Currently level 22.

21 members and have room for 2 more, we remove nonactive players to make room for active members.

All of our elements are level 5!

we wont turn you away for your level, we just want active players! :cool:

Gerion
11-19-2013, 06:27 AM
Polish Army needs polish warriors ! :)
Join to us! :)
Need all Polish, no limits!

TDfromPC
11-19-2013, 11:04 AM
Hello!

Aegis of Ares has 9 open spots for active English speakers!

we are level 16 (next quest will pjustut us at 17)

everything except water is at 4%

we don't have a gold contribution requirement

any and all active players are welcome, we don't care about your gear that will come with time!

we placed in the 800s in our first guild war, looking to vastly improve that rank and easily could with a few more players.

if you are interested send me a pm on here!

pm me on here if you are interested, or add me in game

samuellee11
11-19-2013, 05:27 PM
Hi my name is Satazriel or Taz for short and i run the guild called Misfits. We are a family of misfits as the name infers lol
Guild Level: 30
Guild Champion: Faust Level:106
Guild Sentinel: Athorimar Level:155

We have 9 slots available and are accepting anyone level 50+!

iOS App Only

Taz: 113
XBB-WDQ-HGN

Umm this is android dude not iOS

AnimetalFOX
11-20-2013, 02:22 PM
Hello fellow knights!

We "Order Of The Fox" are a good new lvl 6 guild who are in search For new members!
The Guild requirements are:

- Lvl 50 or higher
- Anyone can join
- Active team-play
- Active play in Guild Wars
- Active in Guild chat
- Active in Guild forum

We are also in search of a good sentinel!
Sentinel requirements are:

- Lvl 100 or higher
- Very Active play in Guild Wars
- Active team-play
- Active in Guild chat
- Active in Guild forum

We are a close group where everyone gets treated like a friend and there can also be made ​​fun while playing the game .

There is a general rule , Fox DAVID continues our Guildmaster long as he is strong enough. If the Guild get transferred in time for some reason then will this be to Miss Fox Angel, Fox Yannick or AnimetalFox, David Fox gets afterwards of course his position as Guildmaster back .

Furthermore, there is always the opportunity to grow within our Guild , on the basis of level and the number of available places in our Guild . If you think you are entitled to a higher grade , you can always ask this on our forum and in the Guild chat , this means that there will be discussed whether you do or not get the promotion. It is also possible that you get promoted by our master himself without asking .

We Have also our own Guild forum where everything can be asked and all the Guild Wars are planned from few days before start! This link u get when u are official a member of our guild!

We are also a very compassionate Guild .

The guild Master
-Fox DAVID
-Lvl 79
-Friend code: WBB-CRZ-ZPW

Do not hesitate and com to "Order Of The Fox"!

Thanks!
The Fox-team.

-bLaDe-
11-21-2013, 06:01 AM
Creating a guild for strong veterans with 3 maxed epics at their disposal.

GUILD NAME : IMMORTAL KINGZ
REQUIREMENTS : 3 MAXED EPICS OR 2 EPIC +
JOIN NOW AND PM ME ON LINE @ bLaDe

richardblakecr
11-21-2013, 02:11 PM
Jerk Worldwide (Android Alliance)

Bunch of Jerks (High Guild) - Excellence

Masters of Death (Mid Guild) - Proving

The Master Of Manga (Low Guild) - Training

(LINE ID: sajaylu or Ikurexx )

Hey Guys,

Let me tell you something about our alliance, we have vertical promotions where you have to prove yourself during a war.. and those with the same amount of points are grouped together. If you score 30k a day... you will be placed with people that do that much in a day. If you score 10k a day... you will be placed with people that do that much a day. Over the course of a war.. we are able to place our members in teams that best match those players abilities.

Bunch Of Jerks ranked 14th place in the last War

Masters of Death ranked 73rd place

The Master of Manga ranked 258th place

We are looking for people that will fill the ranks, we like to promote from within. Join our group, Score some high points in the war and get into a higher rank. I personally believe its is best to train and show our members how to play and how to lvl. We make the game enjoyable with a friendly and funny atmosphere. Although we expect all our members to have think skin, we respect each other.

Lvls 40+ we can make special exceptions, if your willing to stay with us we will accept any lvl. We need active people that will be on the chats and SPECIALLY BE THERE DURING WARS!

We are a Guild that uses LINE Exclusively

If you don't have LINE thats OK you can download the android version from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.naver.line.android

and the PC version here: http://dl.desktop.line.naver.jp/naver/LINE/win/LineInst.exe

and the MAC OS X version here: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/line/id539883307

Please download LINE and add me "SajayLu" and we will conduct an interview. If I am not available you can reach my partner @ "Ikurexx" on LINE

prototype4o8
11-22-2013, 11:11 AM
Top 10 Epic War Guild Recruiting Addicted Gem Spending Players LVL 120+ [Android]

Top 10 Guild Looking to Recruit GEM SPENDING Players LVL 120+
We aim for nothing but Top 10! That's all that matters!

Join us in getting the next insane Epic!

Guild Rankings: #10 in last epic armor war (gem spending required 70K BP minimum per player)
#20 in the most recent epic boost war (gem spending wasn't required)

My Level: 216

Requirements:
Player level 120+
Fully Expanded Land Slots With Training Fields and/or Dragon's Nests
Gem spending required (800+ gems per Epic Armor War, possibly more!)

To apply:
Contact me on Line [ Line UserID: prototype4o8 ]
Will ask for screen shots once contacted. Thanks.

Atilas
11-22-2013, 01:54 PM
New Players Friendly Guild is Recruiting

SG Timezone is a new guild in the Android server. Currently we are at Guild Level 13 with 7 elemental boosts.

Requirements
Level 11 or higher
Must be active and always growing
Actively participate in Guild Wars
Actively participate in Guild Chats

We are new player friendly because;
1. We do not require you to spend any amount of gems.
2. We welcome any contribution to the Guild Funds, be it if it is only 10,000. We prefer you to invest all your gold to maxed out your expansions before contributing more. Currently, the Guild Master and Guild Sentinel will be doing most of the contributions while you get the element benefits and grow.
3. We have players with wealth of experience with this game. We are always willing to help you with your queries.
4. Our Guild Sentinel has more than 6 Legendary+ armours and is above Level 180. This gives us a very strong advantage during Guild Wars when we are matched with guilds of similar level.
5. However, we do not tolerate inactivity without notice. Any uninformed inactivity for more than 1 week with result in the inactive members being removed from the guild.

We are basically a guild which a new player needs to experience and learn the game without additional stress other than being active and growing with the guild.

So new players, what are you waiting for? Join us and enjoy the game with people who actually care and are willing to help you!

Guild Sentinel
SGT Atilas
SG Timezone

dabartek
11-23-2013, 05:56 AM
I am looking for guild at least 50 lvl+, with active members especially during wars !

Information about me you can find on signature, for more information ask on line "dabartek" or here pm

niv3uslupus
11-23-2013, 09:27 AM
Looking for a more active guild than the one I am in now. I am lvl 106, believe I am active since I only started playing towards the end of the Beringar boss. I have one epic 46/99, legendary 64/70, and a couple other legendaries lower level. 3 smiths lvl3, 3 training fields lvl 3 rest are lvl 2 training fields. Ganertag is niv3uslupus and i do have a line account.

lornchy
11-23-2013, 10:27 AM
We are looking for active players to join us. ranked #91 in last blitz war, ( guild was less than a week old).
We do not use LINE. current level of guild is 23, with 12 bonuses unlocked. Several players are 100+ with epics.
REQUIREMENTS:

be active, chat and contribute, level 50+
some in guild spend gems during war but not required at all. just be active
RANKED #19 IN WINTER WAR

p.m. me here or friend me in game.. or just apply in game and let us know in chat u found us here..
Holy Hot Mess
Name HHM Trainwreck
Holiday havoc war finished #35 Guild now level 30..16 armor bonuses

daohungk54
11-23-2013, 10:31 AM
DEFENSE ZONE 2 HD – XOAY CHUYỂN THẾ GIỚI
http://game.android.vn/game-offline/defense-zone-2-hd-xoay-chuyen-the-gioi.html

ApxuMpak
11-24-2013, 12:37 AM
KNIGHTS&DRAGONS (Android)
AETERNI (19 lvl)
Guild was re-established, forward active players lvl 11 +.
High-level character's ready to assist in epic battles with the bosses.
Hurry, untile enter in the guild is open!
Guild Sentinel - 133 lvl

sinryu
11-24-2013, 08:49 AM
DarkNights is recruiting we r a level 49 top 100 guild very active members
Message DaRk ChAoS on Line
send pics of
knights level,armors,kingdom

Crusader2588
11-24-2013, 06:37 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/sgtmike/banner-1.png

Legion Der Verdammten(Legion of the Damned)

Level 39 Guild seeking highly active members, looking to improve ranking in guild wars, we have removed all non contributing players and have 11 open slots.

Requirements: Minimum level of 50, actively participate in chat(we now use line app, which you can download from google play store for free, search for legionofike once you have it set up), donate gold (not asking you to break your bank, but whatever amount you give is always appreciated)

Element Bonuses:
Water: +6%
Earth: +6%
Spirit: +6%
Wind: +6%
Fire: +7%

Friend Code: WBB-YZP-BGV
Knight's Name: LDV Crusader
Knight's level: 105

Trunks
11-25-2013, 10:34 AM
http://sonblazer.net/jacobf/images/banner.jpg

Hey all,

DBZ Legends is looking for some strong, active, and fun players to join our team! We are a close knit group and we chat daily on the LINE messenger app. We placed #21 in our first ever war together and we have added many strong team players since then. As a team, we are confident that we can reach top 10 this war!

If you'd like to become part of our team, here are our details:

Guild Level 47.
Members 30/32 - Only 2 spots currently open but we will be actively recruiting.
All element bonuses at 7%.
We absolutely plan on being top 10.

War - Holiday Havoc Requirements:

35K war points is the minimum to maintain a spot in the guild.
50k considers you one of our main fighters.
100k gives you a shot at a high commander position.
150k+/top scorers earn a chance to become guild champion.

Come check us out! Apply to bosskillian or legendzfire through LINE messenger. Send them a picture of your knights and your castle. We look forward to doing battle with you!

maddog081
11-27-2013, 06:27 AM
Level 33 guild on android looking for members. All element boost at 7%.
If Interested, message me. Thanks
Add me WBB-BZW-XDC

Liliana/bigshow
11-27-2013, 10:44 PM
If you are looking for a friendly interactive guild, look no further guild bigshow is looking for new members. (Android)
Our guild level is 28 and growing fast..
We have 18 slots open and we are looking for members that will participate in the wars and the guild chat. We are looking for members that are very active.
Our guild master bigshow is active in the guild and in the chats and you can add him as a friend with his code wbb-rdg-fzg
i am liliana and i am the guild champion and you can add me with my code wbb-vnm-npm
from there you can request to get into our guild.

ShadowDash1089
11-30-2013, 04:53 PM
Hi there friends,
Im representing the guild Azure Dragon Nexus (currently level 45)
Im the guild sentinal.
we are usually around rank #150 in wars, starting with better positions (like #38 in current war for the first hours) but going down near the end due to not enough active members.
we're very nice, helping, social, wise, strategic guild.
lots of fun promised.
most important to know is that we're very ongoing and developing guild, we're looking for active members which are sociable and will be committed to develop together with this guild.
the starting point (for those who join now) is great, but not best. there's still much work to do. but once you're in you'll see the potential.
This is my first and last guild to be in, Im very hoping to see more people as loyal as me inside :)

We need members that are:

- using "Line" for better communication.
- sociable.
- very active.
- strong will to strive forward.
- knight level is not at certain limit to give more people chance, but 80+ is an advantage.
- expansions completed is an advantage.
- at least 3 epic boss armors leveled beyond 55.

My line i.d is: dragon1089

please do contact me only in line and provide me with the requested information I asked, you might want to prepare screenshots of your 6 knights wearing their best armors, and your expansions.
please also provide me with your friend code so I can add you.

We need more than 4 members. so go ahead and ask, see you in! :)

mattwinn64
11-30-2013, 07:02 PM
Friend code : wbb-mfv-xhn
Game name : matt
current lvl 162

I'm a very active player. Usually around 10k in guild wars without spending. The reason that is low is the reason I'm choosing to leave my guild. I'm the guild champion. And I have enjoyed the core group of active players. But we are level 46 guild and barely breaking into the top 1000 due to inactive players. So instead of scoring I do a lot of sentinel and guardian work. Have decent armors. 2 epics and 4 eb+ and several non+. Would like to join a non spending top 100 guild. Dont know what the line chat thing is but if interested use friend code or email mattwinn64@gmail.com. thanks

JustinAwesome
12-01-2013, 07:13 AM
I have 3 epic armors

Northners battlegear
Moontide platemail
Malestorm Armor

I don't have line chat and won't use it for personal reasons.

I have one expansion left to get. I spend gems during guild wars.

Message me on here. Or add me in game wbd-zrz-bfw.

Looking for a top 100 guild

Shaglumpa
12-01-2013, 02:33 PM
Blazing Excalibur is reciting. We finished 62 in the last war.

Looking for Level 90 and Up active players

We do not have weekly min gold donations just request you do donate what you can.
We do not require anyone to purchase gems. Just participate in guild wars.

If interested contact me on Line (in the play app store) with a screen shot of your top armors.

we have about 9 spots to fill.

Cheetablaze
12-01-2013, 07:39 PM
Guild Extreme is looking for recruits who are free to play. Lvl 71 guild with a low weekly donation rate. Add DavisPM123 in Line Messenger, need to be at least lvl 80. Also be ready to send screen of six knights and castle. Thanks!

Chase__Rabinov
12-01-2013, 11:28 PM
"Earth! Fire!Wind! Water! Spirit! Your powers combined, I am Captain Plan... Wait! Spirit? Heart!"
United Five guild is a Lvl 52 guild recruiting active players. Requirement: level 80+, active player and willingness to have fun :). No minimum contributions.
Add me as a friend and join: WBD-MRF-GFW

shaoyi71
12-02-2013, 01:37 AM
Hello Guys^^,
I'm a part of the family of Zeus Protection!
My name is Terror ZP in da game.
Our goal is to get into the top 100.

But we are in lack of strong members and gemmers.
Guild Master is currently lvl 99 w/o epic
Sentinal is currently lvl 104 w/o epic
Guild Champion currently level 60+
I myself will be taking over the position of Guild Champion
as I'm currently lvl 106 and with epic.

I hope to recruit members who is above lvl 80 and atleast
have an epic armour.
Plz apply!^^

Kangaroeland
12-02-2013, 02:21 AM
Hello folks!

We are the Dirty Dozen and we are here for you! We are level 52, have currently 5 open spots, and recruiting fresh members. While we are not based on gem spending a lot of our members do and that combined with real good communication is how we achieved #38 in the Holiday Havoc. We are all about fun and getting stronger at the same time. Gemming is not required but encouraged. So if you think you got what it takes... PM me here or add me in line chat app (free in the play store): Kangaroeland and game: WBD-FZR-PWY. Or add our guild master 420basedgod.

Requirements:
- lvl 100+ or will be soon.
- donate 50k a day / 350k a week
- have line chat app and communicate
- be able to score at least ~20k in a 3-day war
- have good armors
- Bring me a jar of cookies =D

We are:
- #38 last war (Holiday Havoc)
- lvl 57
- 21 bonuses
- core group of really strong players combined with fast improving others
- fun, active, chatty, cute, awesome, amazing, sexy, smart, etc

maddog081
12-02-2013, 02:05 PM
Level 33 guild on android looking for active members. All element boost at 7%.
If Interested, message me. Thanks
Add me WBB-BZW-XDC

Reignstorm
12-02-2013, 03:08 PM
Looking for active members level 80 and higher for the guild Missing Link. We are currently level 48 with all bonuses currently at 7%.

If you are looking for a fun guild with people who can help you within the game then download line messenger and search the line id MLragnar and send me a message.

RickFerg24
12-02-2013, 11:12 PM
Hi.

The name of my guild is called Swag town and we are a highly active team. We do give everyone a shot to move up hang become high commanders and such, once we see the progress you do during guild wars!.

Last guild war we were ranked 36 with great team work.
We are trying to move up to TOP 25 AND THEN TOP 10

REQUIREMENTS
AT LEAST LVL 100

NEED TO HAVE AT LAST 2 EPICS. ONE OF THEM HAVE TO BE MAXED OUT.
BE ABLE TO SPEND GEMS WHEN YOU CAN (NOT GUARANTEED)
STAY ACTIVE
THATS IT!!!

GUILD NAME : SWAGTOWN

LINE ID RICKFERG24

NR Gnomig
12-03-2013, 02:38 PM
N1GHT RA1D3RZ has consistently ranked top 20 in the past 5 wars. With the recent blitz, coming in 7th.

Due to a high percentage of low-activity members, we are looking to restructure and regroup, to ensure we get back, and stay in the top 10 bracket!

REQUIREMENTS:
1.) Lvl 100 (or will hit 100 before next war)
2.) LINE App, is a requirement (if you do not communicate with us, we can't plan attacks)
3.) 600-800 gem minimum for epic wars. (We require a minimum point score of 80k during 3 day war. Our HC's and top 3 players will be required to produce higher than those, the more gems you can offer, the better fit you will be to our goals!)
4.) Good availability and communication. (We need players that update us if they cant be on for a war.)
5.) Decent armor.(2 epics are preferred, or 3 legendary + armors) We recruit based on stats

SUB GUILDS

We are also currently looking for a sub guild, to place recruits how are just below our standards, and can have a chance to prove themselves for a shot in the main guild. If your guild has high standards, and players can produce a 30k min score per player, (3 day war) we would be interested in creating a guild partnership.

Players Interested should PM me on LINE
Line ID: Gnomig

NR Gnomig
Champion
N1GHT RA1D3RZ

Blackjasper21
12-03-2013, 05:06 PM
Ninja's in Pyjamas is recruiting some new active members!

Our Guild is level 10
We have 7 active member's looking to fill out the roster.

We have multiple people over level 50, and ask all new members to be lvl 20+ and active at least 1 time daily.

We looking for active, friendly people!! Come join Ninja's in Pyjamas rise up the ranks!

justin32098
12-03-2013, 05:08 PM
Q Mob now recruiting! (Android)

We are currently a level 45 guild that is consistently RISING TO BE THE BESSTTTTT!

We are currently in step 1 of recruiting. Stay loyal and within the requirements and maybe you'll be honoured into step 2 :)

Requirements:

1) Line chat is needed. Please add justin32098 for more info. After you add justin32098, chat saying you are applying for Q Mob and I will answer back as soon as possible :)

2) Must be at least level 60 and above to join!

3) MUST BE ACTIVE. MUST. MUST. MUST.

Join us and you will get a second family. We all like to talk through line not just about the game but other things such as current news (example: Paul Walker). We all try to work together and cooperate. All in all, we are currently trying to get the guild in order.

A newcomer today is a hero tomorrow.

andy.nguyen6
12-05-2013, 12:00 AM
Hi guys, Just made a new guild.

Lv 113, 3 epics , Android User!

guild master of Final<-- capital i Fantasy (Final Fantasy)

Lv 8 guild reciting. anyone is welcome!

code: WBD-GXP-CHV

andy.nguyen6
12-05-2013, 12:02 AM
Hi guys ! just made a new guild.

3 epics, lv 113

guild master of Final<-- capital i Fantasy (Final Fantasy)

Lv 8 guild reciting. anyone is welcome!

Quimpz
12-05-2013, 08:31 AM
RANK 11th U2EZ RECRUITING!

U2EZ recruiting!

We are a friendly and competative guild looking for new active and contributing gemspenders to reach Top 10 in the next big war!

U2EZ is currently lvl 75 (MAXED)

Elemental bonusses:
All elemental bonusses 8%

1st guildwar rank #7
2nd guildwar rank #12
3rd guildwar (we didnt participate and decided to save are gems for the next big war)
4th guildwar rank #11 ( due to some member cant buy gems! having problem purchasing gems and gree did nothing.!) (only 15k points below top 10!)

If you meet the requirements below and would like to join us, please contact quimppy or gogreener181 on LINE messenger.

Line Messenger is a must. This is how we talk, and most importantly, communicate with each other.
You can download it on the app store.

Requirements:
LVL 100+
Line Messenger
All castle expansions unlocked
Minimum Lv2 TFs or Lv2 Monsters' Nests (lvl 3 prefered)
Atleast have 2 Epics 1 maxed or 1 Epic with 2Legendary+ maxed
Must be willing to spend gems 800 gems in the big wars
Atleast reach 100k points in the epic war to stay in the guild
Minimum 500k gold per week contribution

slamboozled
12-05-2013, 10:54 AM
Flaccid slaps now recruiting people.for our guild we are new guild of 5 ex DK members along with some brotherhood of steel members as well

We are leveling.guild quickly and.would.love to have you join.

If.you would.like.to.join.contact. Slamboozled. On line messenger.

Cant wait to have you aboard.

Thanks

Joe WBB-QRG-CRV
12-06-2013, 07:35 AM
BEASTMODE GODS is now looking for new recruits as we rebuild our ranks and start work to reclaim our position as a Top 10 guild!

Please check our separate recruitment post here on the forum for full details and requirements.

prototype4o8
12-06-2013, 02:33 PM
[android] only the best guild ranked #2 recruiting lvl 100+ with maxed epics

Ranked #2 for most recent Epic War (3 day)
Guild Recruiting Addicted Gem Spending Players LVL 100+ [Android]

#2 Guild Looking to Recruit GEM SPENDING Players LVL 100+

Guild Rankings: Always TOP 10 for 3 day wars

Requirements:
Player level 100+
Several Maxed Epics
Fully Expanded Land Slots With Level 3 Training Fields and/or Dragon's Nests
Gem spending required (quite a lot, think 4 digit amounts)
Screen Shots of previous war's totals
****Screen shots for proof required****

To apply: contact on Line App
cocksmack
prototype4o8
boninja89

Burty
12-06-2013, 02:34 PM
Hey,

MAJESTIC IMMORTALS RECRUTING !!

Requirements:

¤ lvl 40 above
¤ LINE messenger
¤ atk, deff 900+

7-8 spots free

If you want to join send private message by Line search for Burty. Ill check daily.

Cheers :D

Burty.

hong57
12-07-2013, 01:08 AM
We are a level 51 guild with all bonus @ 7 (except air @ 8!)
Recently a group of players from our guild left to made their own, and now we have some spots for recruiting and some HC position available too, below are some requirements:-

- Lv 40 or above
- Very Active player especially during Guild War
- Have to join our guild chat on LINE
- Play with integrity! No cheating or glitching! If we find any of that he/she is boot!
- Gemming is NOT required, we generally want a group of people so we can all enjoy the fun!
- Have FUN!

We welcome all active players to have fun with us! Our guild mates are very friendly and wouldn't mind new players and in which we provide advices! As long as we all have fun and being a very active group!

To join, just msg me on LINE (id: fathong57) or send me a private message here. will check daily!
We hope you will enjoy the stay!

Cheers!
Yours,

Name: Hong57
Level: 135ish
Armour: Tectonic, Arborsteel, Horseman+

Lord Eddard
12-07-2013, 12:54 PM
Brutality

A new guild where friendly competition is required!
The guild was formed 11/20/13 with like minded people that had one thing in common... Competition! We are a level 19 guild with 10 levels of element bonuses, we currently have openings for players that want to succeed on talent alone because we do not require gem spending tho it is always helpful.

We were ranked #294 in the Holiday Havoc guild war. That was with just 11 members in a newly formed guild and at the time only 6 levels of bonuses.

We do require players
Level 30+
To be active
Have Line
Have a combined stat of 1500

We as a guild compete for High Commanders, This will be done after each war dependent on your activity.

For all interested contact us on Line:
Either lordeddard or loo2 with your Knights name, combined stat and friend code

Name: Lord Eddard
Level: 91
Armor: Blackfrost Raiment, Sky Guardian, Horseman's

cudskie
12-10-2013, 07:57 AM
​http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/9956/tk0a.jpg (http://www.BannerFans.com)

Sildenafils, A level 35 guild with 7% bonuses to all Elements.

We currently have 13/28 members all of which are active. We have 5 vacant spots for High commanders.

We wish for you to join us into battle and we will help one another.

We also have specific times to declare a war.

Below are the requirements to join the guild

-Must be level 60+
-English speaking only
-Must be able to take criticism
-At least 250k gold per week. ( To help out with the guardian expenses )
-Very Important. Must be active! Especially during Guild Wars.

( We all live in the East Coast of US so war times will be posted in EST )

Core Members of the Guild

Guild Master : Khal Drogo : level 156
Guild Sentinel : Play (me) level 139
Guild Champion : Nephalem level 105
High Commanders : JollyR, MoneyCast, Hansen, Brandon

Send an application to our guild or send me a pm here.

smujica93
12-10-2013, 12:18 PM
Looking for an active and friendly top 100 guild

Knight name: Thor
Code: WBB-RCX-VYW
Line ID: salvador.mujica
Level: 130
Active all day
Armor: Arborsteel Vanguard, Red Kaleidoscopic Raiment+, Aegis of the Dragon+, Guardian's Battlegear+, Blackfrost Raiment+, and more legendaries
Fields: All expansions unlocked, Level 3 TF (4, will upgrade the rest soon), Level 2 TF (8)
Frequent gem spender

andy.nguyen6
12-10-2013, 06:59 PM
Recruiting Final<-- capital i Fantasy ( Final Fantasy)!

LV. 14 guild
Guild master LV. 116 3 epics
In need for sentinel and guild champion. plenty of space after Winter war

Requirements:
Lv 50+
Spend 30-50 gems per war!

Going to be around top #700 while having about 100k war points. We need with more serious and more active players thats gonna participate and spend gems and wanna get to top 250.

Message me on Line apodynasty or enter my friend code WBD GXP CHV :D

whitedevil
12-11-2013, 02:35 AM
xeikon death squad recuiting.
no lvl req. for now
only req. is that ur an active player.

keep in mind that if u aply during war that we can only accept after the war, so be patient

cyber wolf35
12-11-2013, 02:46 PM
Guild Master: Emery, level 74 with 4 star armor
Guild Sentinel: Harry Ogrefoot, level 100 with epic armor
Guild Champion: Lucy Buckley, level 55 with 3/4 star armor
All information above is subject to change, better levels and armors by the time you join is a given!!!

We have 6 slots open for new members, level requirement is only 11. You are required to help the guild anyway you can. Those who do not help out enough over a five week period will be kicked from the guild. We have been placing higher and higher in each guild war, now as I make this we are ranked 604 with 9hrs to go in the war. It looks like we may make it into the 500 rankings this war and will I'm sure in the next. As space is limited I'd advise you to take action now to get into a guild that WILL be in the top 500 guilds.

Rushton
12-12-2013, 12:51 PM
Looking for a good guild? We currently just placed "65th" in the Winter War! We are looking for 8 new members. The Guild is currently at Level 41 and leveling up faste

Level 90+
1 Epic armor, at least epic boss + versions.
Wiling to spend at least 100 gems a war. More than that is fine by me :), because we have a couple heavy gem spenders.
Must have the LINE app from Google play, otherwise you won't be able to contact me.
Your Castle must be completely unlocked or only have one expansion left. Also have all lvl 2 TF or Monsters Nests. Whatever you prefer.
Contribute at least 500,000 a week.
You must be very active and communication is a must! Must be able to take directions from the Guild Leaders.

Interested in joining, Message the GM on line. "gmrush"

Thank you, and look forward to hearing from some players!

prototype4o8
12-12-2013, 06:49 PM
Only The Best [Ranked #2] Taking Applications GEM SPENDING LVL 100+ MAX EPIC PLAYERS

[android] only the best guild ranked #2 recruiting lvl 100+ with maxed epics

Ranked #2 for Winter War [ 3 day war ]
Ranked #2 for Holiday Havoc [ 3 day war ]

#2 Guild Looking to Recruit GEM SPENDING LVL 100+ MAX EPIC PLAYERS
[ Also taking spots for our Alliance Guild, another Top 10 Guild ]

Requirements:
Player level 100+
Several Maxed Epics
Gem spending required (quite a lot, think 4 digit amounts)

prototype4o8
cocksmack
boninja89

piomegatau
12-12-2013, 07:16 PM
420 247 is looking for warm bodies.

all accepted 40+ lvl 7 guild

Eljun
12-12-2013, 10:54 PM
Hi, I'm looking for an active guild specially on guild,wars! prefer belong to top 100 which don't require to be gem user. Very active here 2months of playing lvl 109 good set of armors. This is my code wbd-wfd-xvx . My line name eljunangeles thanks ;)

Talaika
12-13-2013, 02:20 AM
Do you enjoy playing, and put in an effort when you have the time to do so?

Red Dawn Wolverines is a lvl 33 guild with 6% bonuses on all elements. We have a small core of players with high activity, and would like to add more to our ranks.
We put in an effort when we play and try to get good progress, but we also understand that there is more to life than Knights and Dragons.

We currently accept players from lvl 30 with good activity.

Come and play with us:D

Friend code: WBF BNM FNZ

Rushton
12-13-2013, 06:34 AM
Hi, I'm looking for an active guild specially on guild,wars! prefer belong to top 100 which don't require to be gem user. Very active here 2months of playing lvl 109 good set of armors. This is my code wbd-wfd-xvx . My line name eljuangeles thanks ;)

Your line name doesn't work. you need to post your line "ID" name

as aj87
12-13-2013, 04:57 PM
Under New Management.

Looking to join a friendly guild that enjoys guild wars.

Ancient spirits is a friendly and active guild looking for more friendly players lv 70+ who like participating in guild wars and being part of a friendly active guild.

Last 4 wars we have averaged about rank 475-500 due to inactivity within the guild.

Requirements
lv 70+.
Be able to participate in guild wars.
(2k points for blitz wars and 5k for 3 day wars)
Be able to contribute to guild funds.
(500k a week if possible to help upgrade bonuses or guardians)

We understand things come up and you cant always be on.

If your interested in joining or wish to know more please contact me on line.

Line Id: asaj87

RickFerg24
12-13-2013, 11:05 PM
LOOKING FOR A GOOD GUILD??

WELL HERES YOUR CHANCE TO JOIN SWAGTOWN!

WE ARE A GUILD THAT IS COMING UP ON THE RAISE!

LAST TWO WARS:

RANKED 35 (HAVOC)

RANKED 18 (RECENT WAR)

TO APPLY NEED TO HAVE THESE REQUIREMENTS:

FIRST MUST BE ACTIVE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE

LEVEL 100+

AT LEAST ONE MAXED OUT EPIC OR TWO 4 STARS MAXED OUT

PREFER GEM SPENDERS. (600-800) A WAR!

BE ACTIVE!!!

TO APPLY TO THIS GUILD PLEASE CONTACT ME ON LINE:

Kingrick24....st. Boss.

IF YOU WANT TO BE IN THE TOP TEN NOWS YOUR CHANCE APPLY AND JOIN NOW!!

lornchy
12-14-2013, 11:46 AM
We are currently looking for alliances with another strong guild. GM,GS,GC and 2 other HC'S were responsible for 90% of guilds points in Winter War where we ranked #19. Guild is one month old and level 46 with bonuses at 6 and 7% . Contributions adverage 35 to 70 mil a week.Also looking for active players.
Line: trainwreck

Nakasaka
12-14-2013, 02:54 PM
Very good knights and dragons player level 130+ on android

Armors:
(all maxed)
Beast Master+
Maelstrom Irons
Aegis of the Dragon+
Tectonic Mantle (like 95 but close enough)
Forgestone Aegis

Other:
Soulshard Necromantle
Moontide Platemail
Blazeborne Vanguard

Guild Sentinel of Shadow Storm
level 75 maxed guild
Currently recruiting PM me with armors and in game name for consideration
were a suuuper duuuper friendly bunch of people to play with :)

Eljun
12-14-2013, 08:36 PM
We are currently looking for alliances with another strong guild. GM,GS,GC and 2 other HC'S were responsible for 90% of guilds points in Winter War where we ranked #19. Guild is one month old and level 44 with bonuses at 6 and 7% . Contributions adverage 35 to 50 mil a week. We do not have line as a guild, but I understand it will be nessary for an Alliance. pm me here if a requiter or gm is interested.

Hi does HHM recruit? :-D

bosskiller
12-15-2013, 08:33 PM
This post is for my brother. He is getting a kindle fire for Christmas and wants to play this game. He will be playing a lot, and I will teach him everything I know. He is looking for a guild, so message him if your interested: he is on forum, name is ZackAttack. His last post was in Rads Guide for Noobs if you want to find him there. Thanks.

as aj87
12-15-2013, 09:38 PM
Ancient Spirits is a lv 52 guild looking for more friendly active players looking to compete in guild wars

GM: As aj87
Armor: 4 epics maxxed all + versions
Attack/defense: 1979/2183

Sentinel: As mica
Armor: 4 epic+ versions and 2 legendary 1 normal and 1+ version
Attack/defense: 2477/2566
Last 4 guild wars rank within top 500 with 17/34 members
Could reach top 100 with a full active guild
Requirments:
Level 70+
Contribute 500k gold a week
Actively score 2000 points during blitz wars
Actively score 5000 during normal wars

If interested send me a message on line or apply in game by searching in guilds for ancient spirits.

Line Id asaj87
Friend Id WBB-CHW-WNM

nG Odin
12-16-2013, 12:57 PM
We are a new guild, 2 weeks old, but already ranked 412 in our first and so far only guild war.

The guild are lead by some members who knows each other IRL(denmark). The leaders are high lvl members 130+. Rest of the members are 50+.

There are room for everybody who meets the only requirement level 50+. We have no rules for donations or gem spending in the war.

About the guild
LEVEL 24
15 levels of element bonus
Members from denmark, poland, france, usa and belgium as i know of.

Marshal77
12-16-2013, 03:05 PM
Welcome Knights!

Elemental Chaos is a young level 15 Guild that isn't looking to smash the charts but is an easy going guild, looking for active and sociable members who want to help grow together.

Come join us!

If interested pm on-line or add me WBF-CFG-VBP
Level 77 player

Derp
12-17-2013, 06:35 AM
CK is recruiting! See our recruitment thread on this forum!
Highest no gem required guild to my knowledge.

We just cut several people who were not pulling their weight.
Participate with a easy to accomplish number of attacks and you are golden!
Message me or danish here or on line messanger.
His line id is nishtai.

If you and a couple others are carrying your helpless guild why not give us a try? We all fight and when the dust settles the most productive players become high commanders and those who dont attack the predetermined number of times are removed!

OhmS
12-17-2013, 08:03 AM
Regulars are recruiting!!!

We are a maxed level guild with 29 levels of element bonuses purchased. We have been an active guild since the first war with plenty of friendly and loyal members (checkout our MVP’s and shields). Currently, in the Top25 and progressing in achieving our long term goal, Top10.

Epic War History:

Battle of the Beast, Ranked 68
War of the Damned, Ranked 111
War of the Wicked, Ranked 39 (under new management)
Holiday Havoc, Ranked 27
Winter War, Ranked 17 (with aid from our alliance guild, U2EZ)

Requirements are as follow:

LVL 100+,
Line Messenger
Minimum Lv2 TFs or Lv2 Monsters' Nests
Must have 1 maxed epic and 2 maxed 4* armors
Must be willing to spend 300+ gems and active during wars
Minimum 20k+ war points to stay in the guild

If you are interested in becoming a Regular and meet requirements or close too, please contact us on LINE app. Screen shots of recent war points required

Line ID:
Gilrum
Suffi611
Ohms76

RickFerg24
12-17-2013, 05:40 PM

LAST TWO WARS:

RANKED 35 (HAVOC)

RANKED 18 (RECENT WAR)

LEVEL 100+

BE ACTIVE!!!

Kingrick24....st. Boss.

MDMTGC
12-20-2013, 11:27 PM
I tend to play this game consistent. Meaning every day periodically. It's not necessarily an addiction, but a solid attraction to RPG elements I enjoy.... Despite Gree strangling the life out of the game by forcing casual players into tighter spots and rewarding people cash spending players with pay-to-win gear. SIGH

That said: The guild I'm in currently is inefficient and I'm now looking for a new, more productive guild. People who proactively try to /win/ and /want/ to win rather than letting everything crumble. I'm really interested in being part of something rather than a stagnating pool of bums. I'm not a cash spender, but I cllect gems when they come my way and spend them accordingly. Be it during guild wars, epic boss battles, and so forth. I have two legendary + armors for a solid team of legendary armor and am actively seeking to expand into epic territory ( with little luck I'm afraid. ) However I will valiantly fight for active, competitive guilds with level 70-100+ players.

Friend Code: WBB - QHD - RDP
Knight's name: Aurelious.
Knight's level: 103 and climbing.

piomegatau
12-21-2013, 09:55 AM
Now accepting all. Anybody welcome

420 247
piomegatau. Lvl 75
guild lvl 9

WBB-MWZ-DZP

dark-galaxy
12-21-2013, 11:23 AM
Dark Galaxy is a top 100 android guild looking for very active players. We are currently a lvl 20 guild created less then a month ago. Most of our members have all been in top 25 guilds, are very strong and active, and know what we are doing. We are looking for lvl 50+ players who are very active. We are requiring 15k war points next 3 day war. We also require a 500k contribution to the guild each week to level up our bonuses. All bonuses are at level 5 or 6 and getting upgraded very fast. If interested in joining ask to join through the game. If we think you have potential you will be welcomed to the guild and help work our way to the top.

spwndemon99
12-21-2013, 12:01 PM
Looking to join active guild with dedicated players.

I started playing one month ago and love this game. My last guild was slow with only four active players, in the two guild wars we placed in ribbon d and h only through my involvement. I'm not trying to toot horn and apologize if it soumds that way. Out of 25000 points guild got in first war I had 17000, in second war guild got 16000 I had 9700. I spend gems to benifit guild and donate regularly. In last two arena battles I placed top 500.very active and on all the time. Active duty military so when I'm not in field I play on phone.
Lvl:54 going up daily
Armors: epic- moontide platemail-21
Legendary- vesture of frost-40
Combustion armor-37
Abdominable platemail-34
Armor of boreas- 24
Krampus mantle- in development

Line id- spwndemons99
Friend id-wbg-mwh-dzh
Please let me know if possible to join guild or sister guild. If not send friend request if possible . Thank you and have a great day and a merry christmas.

sinryu
12-21-2013, 03:14 PM
Desolation Over Death is a week old guild that placed 28 in most recent war remade from former guild DarkNights
DarnkNights placed 74 in past epic war after war the highest scoring bp war players decided to break off and make our own guild after breaking off in one week the guild is already level 23 and growing extremely fast has 10 boosts already and ready to buy another..

to join message kronoshere or Cloud89 on line messenger
requirements are mus be level 100+ so all members have the most possible base stats and health with epics level 70+ or atleast 3-4 maxed eb= armors
must be able to donate 700k+ a week
must have all expansions or working towards getting final expansion
must have 3-4 armor smiths rest training fields all level 2+
also must be able to use gems for war in the near future sometime after the next war our first war a week old guild ranked 28 we can only get better

Ichigo Kurosaki
12-21-2013, 03:40 PM
Hello, just left a terrible guild. Looking for an active guild that takes wars seriously. I am a daily player and leveling fast.

Name : IchigoKurosaki
iOS : XBH-NHQ-XZR
Level :52

Current armors :
Boreas Lvl : 42
Abominable plate : Lvl. 42
Flowstone : Lvl. 50 maxed

Sh4d0wT3ch
12-21-2013, 04:17 PM
Hi there! I am the guild leader for Pwningu. We are a fairly new guild, lvl 13, and looking to recruit active members. We accept anyone lvl 11+ for now to fill spots but may raise the lvl req later on.

Casual players are welcome, though we do intend to get competitive and aim for the top. Some of us are hardcore players from another game who became addicted to k&d, and we are slowly working our weedy up the ranks. All who apply will be accepted. The min contribution right now is only 50k/week, to allow our lower lvl members room to grow. Despite wanting to be competitive, we are a pretty mellow, laid back guild looking for some fun.

See ya in the game! And good luck to all of our opponents out there, you will need it, for we are coming to pwn you!! Mwuuaahahahuaauuhuhuuaaaah!

legionofike
12-21-2013, 06:08 PM
This is android only not ios

Hello, just left a terrible guild. Looking for an active guild that takes wars seriously. I am a daily player and leveling fast.

Name : IchigoKurosaki
iOS : XBH-NHQ-XZR
Level :52

Current armors :
Boreas Lvl : 42
Abominable plate : Lvl. 42
Flowstone : Lvl. 50 maxed

FrosteeSnoman
12-21-2013, 06:25 PM
Crit Happens

Looking for more active players to help build our guild that went up today. All bonuses already at 2% and rising, HC positions available.

More information on our recruiting poster found here: http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131221093015/knightsanddragons/images/d/de/Dark_prince_recruiting.png :)

Mat3833
12-22-2013, 11:41 AM
hi, i am a very active level 96 player. i am online throughout the day and try to be online as often as possible during guild events. i am looking for an active higher ranked guild. my top current armors are as follows:
Cirus Armor + lvl 50
Atlantean avenger armor + lvl 49
Riverstone Mantle lvl 40
Abominable Platemail lvl 38
Behemoths Vanguard lvl 36
Asheras armor lvl 20
Swamp Shamans robes + lvl 42
Kaleidoscopic Starmetal Raiment lvl 40
Armor of the Bear lvl 24
Vestiture of Frost lvl 13
Krampus's mantle lvl 7
Armor of the infernal Lord+ crafting
Rocfeather Robes + Crafting

i am working on obtaining more 4* armors and maxing out my current list of armors. i have not reached level 43 on the epic boss as of yet, but my highest so far was level 39. i do not buy gems, but i use the gems i earn on Guild Wars. i am currently in a guild, but will be leave it shortly due to inactivity.

Player Name: FS Darwyn
Friend Code: WBF-PCH-XBH
Current Level - 96

JLR64
12-22-2013, 04:02 PM
5190Hello all,

The Primes is currently recruiting high level active members, who are willing to work towards a top 10 goal.
We are a friendly active guild, currently level 49, with 8% boost in fire and air and 7% in the rest.
Our previous war positions were: 86, 46, 115, 76.

Requirements for consideration:
- Must be level 100+
- Must have at least 3 bigger 4 plus or 2 Epic boss pluses
- Must have LINE app
- Full camp expansions
- Gem spending is not a requirement. We are accepting of both and have a fair mix of both spenders and non-spenders, however we do require that non-spenders must take advantage of all video gem offers, and use VPN apps, and preferably save for wars.

To apply please message our guild master, LINE ID: "theasiansensation" and send a screenshot of your line up with your 6 best armors, your camp (zoomed out so we can everything), and your war points from this most recent war.

Any questions or queries please message either our GM "theasiansensation" or me (recruiting officer) "jlr64
We look forward to hearing from you!

THE PRIMES!

prototype4o8
12-22-2013, 09:13 PM
Only The Best [Ranked #2] Taking Applications GEM SPENDING LVL 100+ MAX EPIC PLAYERS

[android] "Only The Best" guild ranked #2 for Epic Wars recruiting lvl 100+ with maxed epics

Ranked #2 for Winter War [ 3 day war ]
Ranked #2 for Holiday Havoc [ 3 day war ]
Ranked #5 for Fusion Fighter Blitz [ 1 day war ]

#2 Guild Looking to Recruit GEM SPENDING LVL 100+ MAX EPIC PLAYERS
[ Also taking spots for our Alliance Guild, another Top 10 Guild ]

Requirements:
Player level 100+
Several Maxed Epics
Gem spending required (able to do 1200-1600 per 3 day war)
---Our Alliance requires 800-1200 gems per 3 day war---

prototype4o8
cocksmack
boninja89

SoW.recruiter
12-23-2013, 06:41 AM
Android Guild

Guild Level: 36
We have a few gem spenders and couple of members with maxed/almost maxed epics. Our guild is extremely active. We have a couple of slots vacant so please join us
We have our own line group chat and we’re all very friendly and social.

REQUIREMENTS:

-Level 11+ ( we’re going to change it to 75+ soon so new members/ppl with lower levels apply now)
-Willing to spend a few gems during war ( but there its not compulsory as long as you’re active )
-Must download LINE messenger

My line id is nessa.d93 (if you want an invite) or you can apply via the guild search also

xaviar-LoB
12-25-2013, 01:48 AM
we are a new guild recruiting players of any level 30+ and gear does not matter. no presure jus kick back and have fun ! looking to build a friendly competative guild. please apply to have fun and kick butt with us !!! thank you :-)

imP Azirath
12-25-2013, 06:50 AM
imPerfection (Android) is looking for active players over or around level 60 to join our guild. Using gems is not required we have a minimum of 15k per war ( which is easily achievable through free attacks. We are a brand new guild and to be honest this is our first real war. The guild was formed by a previous DK/DK2 member and has very powerful members for just starting all with legendary or epic. We expect any applicants to have at very least legendary armor.

Statistics:

Level 17 Guild with 8 spots open for applicants.

13 levels of element bonuses purchased.

Promotions are given through loyalty and activity in wars.

Must be active during war with a minimum of 400k donations per week most members currently donating 1mil+.

If you wish to inquire about joining our guild, message Azirath on Line. Have screen shots of your 6 best armors on knights.

We aim to be top 150 this war because rewards suck haha

Thanks for looking!

leferink92
12-25-2013, 06:09 PM
Searching for a top 20 guild. My last one was 70. I've got 3 epics at lvl 99 (no +) and i'm able to spent 800 gems for the next war :)

WBD-CHX-CVZ

Kangaroeland
12-26-2013, 03:36 AM
Dirty Dozen #38 guild is recruiting.
Hello folks!

We are the Dirty Dozen and we are here for you! We are level 66, have currently 2 open spots, and recruiting fresh members. While we are not based on gem spending a lot of our members do and that combined with real good communication is how we achieved #38 in the Holiday Havoc. We are all about fun and getting stronger at the same time. Gemming is not required but encouraged. So if you think you got what it takes... PM me here or add me in line chat app (free in the play store): Kangaroeland and game: WBD-FZR-PWY.

Requirements:
- lvl 100+ or will be soon.
- donate 50k a day / 350k a week
- have line chat app and communicate
- be able to score at least ~15-20k in a 3-day war
- have good armors
- Bring me a jar of cookies =D

We are:
- #38 last two 3-day wars (Holiday Havoc, and the e other)
- lvl 66
- 21 bonuses
- fun, active, chatty, cute, awesome, amazing, sexy, smart, etc

gqhong
12-27-2013, 01:11 AM
Hi All, Knights of Thrones are looking for active knights to join

Guild Level : 17
Date Started : 24 Dec

We are still in the process of building our team and would like you to be part of this journey.
War of Kings is our first War as a guild and are ranked #475

Visit our guild page for more info :
http://kot.galacnet.com/

Add my friend code : WBG-XRF-XMF
or on LINE : gqhong81

Requirements :
At least lvl30
Contribution of 10K gold is the bare min requirement
Actively trying to improve and upgrade
Add WBG-XRF-XMF and equip your best armour for a Friend PvP

bddcam@gmail.com
12-27-2013, 08:30 AM
Hey!!!
The Escalave, sister guild to Britherhood of Steel is Recruiting!!!!!!
Please check out our thread for more info

Im a lev 94 player
my code is wbd-xxz-gvg

plz look my over
my game name is cam tha cooler I donate ovr 2mill a wk in my current guild

Sh4d0wT3ch
12-27-2013, 09:10 AM
Hi guys, I'm currently a guild leader but looking to leave my guild to someone else and join another guild due to inactivity and the fact that our guild will likely never be competitive. I am a long time hardcore player with competitive experience in many online games. Looking to join only one of the very best guilds. Im currently lvl 101, base fully maxed out and gemmed out, have many legendary+ armors, and currently trying to get my first epic. I'm 25 years old and not afraid to spend $ On gems for guild wars.

Only willing to leave my guild to join up with the best to be competitive, must be at least in the top 10. Can reach me through pm on here. My friend code is: WBB QMY QZB

Add me and pvp me to check out my current favorite armors.

RickFerg24
12-27-2013, 11:30 AM
Hi guys, I'm currently a guild leader but looking to leave my guild to someone else and join another guild due to inactivity and the fact that our guild will likely never be competitive. I am a long time hardcore player with competitive experience in many online games. Looking to join only one of the very best guilds. Im currently lvl 101, base fully maxed out and gemmed out, have many legendary+ armors, and currently trying to get my first epic. I'm 25 years old and not afraid to spend $ On gems for guild wars.

Only willing to leave my guild to join up with the best to be competitive, must be at least in the top 10. Can reach me through pm on here. My friend code is: WBB QMY QZB

Add me and pvp me to check out my current favorite armors.

We weren't in the top last epic war..but we were 18th maybe you can give us a shot we are a very competitive guild..my line is kingrick24..

RickFerg24
12-27-2013, 11:34 AM
Swagtown

LAST THREE WARS:

RANKED 35 (HAVOC)

RANKED 18 (last epic war)

RANKED 21 (fusion war)

LEVEL 100+

BE ACTIVE!!!

Kingrick24....st. Boss.

LordDuckofQuack
12-28-2013, 07:56 PM
hello ^^ i am sir LordDuckofQuack. I have come here to recruit some awesome people to an awesome guild. We are currently lvl 32,bouns +5,and active 420 bunch ^_^. Going through a revamp it happens lol, so yeah looking for layed back people looking to have fun with a pretty sweet game ^^ o yeah freind cod is WBFMZDNPD ^^ hope to see you there!!!

Reapers Reborn gm
12-29-2013, 03:13 AM
Reapers Reborn
Rank (Android) 340 our 1st big war. 242 fusion boost war
Guild Level: 32 and progressing fast
Sentinel: Level 159 with 5 maxed epics

* our guild is changing and progressing fast
* we have top 50 alliances and contacts for those that get good enough and want to be refered
* Our Guild is Competitive, but still fun to be a part of, use line some funny random chat on there
* Recently created already level 32. All 5% boosts.
* gm is a veteran at the game so knows a lot to help. This should mean faster individual progression.
Tactics for guild wars. Created notes on line to help. This all results in better rewards.
* We will have a few positions opening after guild wars.

REQUIREMENTS:

-Must be level 50+
-We primarily a non gem spending guild.
-Must download and use Line Chat. (My Id is executioner3537 on line chat)
-Must be able to follow instructions to help us with guild wars and meet mins set. Such as guild war points. Contributions.
At the moment min contribution is 200k which is very low. We are focusing on individual progression the most at the moment.

The faster you progress the better rewards we can achieve

as aj87
12-29-2013, 04:56 AM
Ancient Spirits is currently recruiting lv 70+ members to join our friendly active guild

Requirements.
Must be active and contribute gold each week and participate in guild wars
Must be lv 70 or higher
Must be able to listen to instructions

Currently our guild sentinel has over 2500 attack and defense
Gm currently uses has 2100 attack and defense

We are currently lv 54 with lv 6% bonuses

If interested apply to join the guild in game or shoot me a friend request on line my id is asaj87

Menex
12-29-2013, 02:15 PM
Our guild is currently looking for active players who would participate in a guild war.

Guild Level: 30 (very close to 31)

* You don't have to be high level as long as you meet the requirement, all You need to do is attack enemy's gates and stay active.
* Joining this guild is a good choice for an active player since our guild gets rid of inactive players every guild war and do not worry, if you cannot participate in one war, you will lose your rank but will be get it back when you participate Luther next one!

REQUIREMENTS:

-Must be level 30 or higher
-Must be willing to participate in wars atleast once throughout the war.
-Above all you must want to win and be willing to put the time in to make that happen.

*We are ready to go rise up the ranks and so if you want to join, please look for "Banger Kings" the recruitment is open for all above level 30.

tylerbass92
12-29-2013, 06:57 PM
Friend Code: WBB-PXZ-NHD
Knight's name: Tyler
Knight's level: 140

I do spend gems
I do have Line, tylerbass92
All training fields lvl 2

Maxed armors
Headless Horseman +
Wolf Armor +

Epics
Blazestone Mantle, lvl 89
Tectonic Mantle, lvl 80

Notable armor
Combustion +
Ravenlord +
Asherah +
Armor of Glacious +
Witch Robes +

connor6104
12-29-2013, 08:12 PM
starting my own guild. I have brought this last guild up to level 30 but the guild master has not played for months. so please join me in "the first blood" and we will bring this guild up and you will be promoted for participating.

the first blood
only level 1 now but i have lots of money and will bring this up quickly

accepting all players.
we made it to level g in the last guild war with only 4 of us playing and those players will be joining me in my new guild so with more active players I am sure we will do great.

Jtripp55
12-30-2013, 05:59 AM
Join extreme!

I have recently taken over as guild leader for extreme, currently we are seeking out new members, we have been around since the first war and do not require spending, we want fun dedciated members who are looking for an awesome guild to be in with fun people

Our guild is currently level 73 with the following element bonuses: 7% Fire, Earth, Spirit, Air, and Water.

Our Requirements to join:
- Active player over lvl 80
- All but 1 castle expansion should be unlocked with TF and/or Dragon Nests at lvl2
- Be willing to donate weekly 500k to the guild bank
- Must chat with Line Messenger
- We have free to play and gem spenders, both are welcomed
- Minimum 15-20k points for guild wars if it's a 3-4 day war or 5k+ for a 24 hour blitz
- At least 3 maxed epic boss armors with an epic if possible
- HC is earned after you complete a guild war, so please don't ask for it immediately

Extreme wants active and loyal players who likes to have a good time and loves playing this game. Loyalty over spending money is what we believe in.

If you would like to apply please message me on Line: "Jtripp1981"

Have the following ready:
- Screenshot of your knights wearing the strongest armor
- Screenshot of your castle and expansions
- Points scored for the previous guild war

We are looking forward to reviewing your applications, thanks and have a nice day

RickFerg24
12-30-2013, 06:10 AM
JOIN SWAGTOWN

LOOKING FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS

PLACED 18TH AND 19TH IN THE LAST TWO EPIC WARS

LOOKING FOR PPL WITH AT LEAST

30K WAR POINTS (must have photo of it)

ONE EPIC MAXED OR TWO 4* MAXED

SOME GEM SPENDING NOT REALLY REQUIRED BUT HELPS

100+ LEVEL

My line is Kingrick24

alexjstanden
12-30-2013, 11:43 AM
Hi all!

French Toast Mafia is a brand new, Android guild! We hope to create a relaxed, casual gaming atmos. We are a pair of friends who thought it would be a laugh to create a guild which isn't deadly serious but still wouldn't be afraid to fight hard if the chance was there!

Anyone interested in joining (all levels, sentinel and HC positions all available!) Can contact me via line at alexjstanden, please feel free to contact me and ask any questions!

I hope to hear from everyone!

Alex (Ares- WBC-WQC-BMZ)

OhmS
12-30-2013, 02:25 PM

We are a maxed level guild with 30 levels of element bonuses purchased. We have been an active guild since the first war with plenty of friendly and loyal members. Currently, in the Top25 and progressing in achieving our long term goal, Top10.

Epic War History:

Holiday Havoc, Ranked 27
War of Kings, Ranked 100+

LVL 100+,*
Line Messenger
Minimum Lv2 TFs or Lv2 Monsters' Nests*
Must have 1 maxed epic and 2 maxed 4*+ armors*
Minimum 20k war points to stay in the guild

If you are interested in becoming a Regular and meet requirements or close too, please contact us on LINE app. Screen shots of recent war points required

Line ID:*
Gilrum
Suffi611
Ohms76

Anuri Dexiia
12-30-2013, 02:54 PM
Legit Knights of KnDs is a lvl.22 guild looking for members lvl.30+.
Our GM is JP, a lvl.70 knight with seven epics, the highest being 1206A/1113D
Our Sentinel is Jaime, lvl.80 with epics peaking at 1300A/1250D
We have 4% stat boosts on EVERY element of armor and we upgrade them every day!
Currently, we are seeking 10 more 30+ players to fill a large gap in our group, so we may push further up the war ranks.
At the moment, we usually reach rank H, but will claw our way higher with you!
Please, PM me your invite code or search us on KnDs.
We can't wait to welcome you!

Legit Knights/ Too LEGIT To QUIT!

makelifesimple
12-30-2013, 03:38 PM
Hello everyone:

I am an active level 112 player. I'm looking for a more active guild, preferably ranked 200 or better.

I have the following armors, and I'm always working on new ones:

Aegis of the Wyvern + (level 70)
Abomindable Platemail + (level 70)
Armor of the Infernal Lord + (level 70)
Swamp Shaman + (level 70)
Horseman's Battlegear + (level 51)
All Big 4 + maxed out
Have all recent boss armors at plus level, working on maxing out.

I'd love to hear about anyone out there who is recruiting people like me =).

weucshwagan
12-30-2013, 04:48 PM
Guild is only 3 weeks old and we are already kicking some ass. We currently have about 20 very active members and are looking for more.

Current Guild Requirements include
* $250,000 weekly contribution
* 50 battles in 3 day wars
* 16 battles in 1 day wars
* At least level 60

slamboozled
12-30-2013, 05:31 PM
Flaccid Slaps is Recruiting!*

Flaccid Slaps is an newer Guild that has placed:
54th in winter war @ lvl 44

Basic Requirements:
1.*line messenger
2.**App (Required), to communicate better on your smart phone.
3.*must be lvl 100 for max stats and a bit better survivability!
4. Strong*Epic Armors, at least 1 Maxed, preferable 2nd near Max too, and some Maxed Legendary Plus Armors.
5. Must meet Minimum points contribution during war,*SPENDING Gems Optional!.
6. All Castle Expansions Unlocked and upgraded to 2nd tier.

*** Submit your Requirements and Join NOW!! ***

To Apply:*
1. prepare screen shots of your castle expansions, (zoom out pls)
2. screen shot of*total war points*during last War before you leave that guild
3. screen shots of your*Maxed Epic Armor/s*and Maxed Legendary Plus Armors, (a group picture of your knights wearing their best armors)
4. please send these requirements to*LINE: Slamboozled
5. be patient and wait for reply.

NightFallGM
01-01-2014, 02:13 AM
Night Fall

We are currently requiting new active level 80+ mbrs. We do require at least one epic armor and line chat. We can be reached via line chat to discuss entry into Night Fall via leinheart, dcpk-do, or risingfury. We are currently a level 23 guild and are looking for members that like to put up points in guild wars working towards a top 100 spot.

Hope to talk to you soon,
RisingFury
Night Fall GM
With honor, integrity, and dignity

RickFerg24
01-01-2014, 02:14 PM
Do you have a guild yet?

RickFerg24
01-01-2014, 02:16 PM
Searching for a top 20 guild. My last one was 70. I've got 3 epics at lvl 99 (no +) and i'm able to spent 800 gems for the next war :)

WBD-CHX-CVZ

Do you have a guild yet?

Menex
01-01-2014, 02:54 PM
The best guild recruits you! Check the link below!

Guild Recruiting IMG (postimg.org/image/zd992gi9f/)

Feltersnatch
01-01-2014, 04:00 PM
Lvl 111
2 almost maxed 5 star epic armors.
Legendary + Maxed armor.
I check in at least every hour.
Usually donate over 2 million a week.

Name. FELTERSNATCH
Friend code. Wbb cvf qcd

Pm me with info

RazTakular
01-01-2014, 07:07 PM
Hey there everyone :) . I am the Guild Master of the guild "Northmen." We are a devoted and friendly guild looking for new members on Android. The guild is lvl 37, and we have several element boost and buying new ones occasionally. We placed D ribbon, #308 this last GW and aim for better with every War. We are looking for new members lvl 40 and above. We look for players who are: devoted, play at least 5 days a week, communicate often, want to have fun, want a voice in guild decisions, and have the app "Line." We have several strong players with Epic armor, and players in different time zones so someone is always on. We are taking quick interviews on "Line" for anyone that is interested. You can contact any of these members on "Line" for more information: "raztakular," "RedBeard42069," or "dorisgattuso." Have a great day and hope to hear from any new members soon :D
Don't have Line ? Download here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.naver.line.android

RickFerg24
01-01-2014, 07:43 PM
Everyone join swag town

Rushton
01-02-2014, 12:58 PM
Guild UnSt0pPaBlE recruiting!
Looking for a good guild? We currently just placed "65th" in the Winter War! Placed "107" in the Fusion Boost war. Fusion war we didn't gem and still placed high. This next war we are going all out with gems and expect a hight position. We are looking for 6 new members. The Guild is currently at Level 50 and leveling up fast.

Level 90+
1 Epic armor, at least epic boss + versions.
Wiling to spend at least 100 gems a war. More than that is fine by me , because we have a couple heavy gem spenders.
Must have the LINE app from Google play, otherwise you won't be able to contact me.
Your Castle must be completely unlocked or only have one expansion left. Also have all lvl 2 TF or Monsters Nests. Whatever you prefer.
Contribute at least 500,000 a week.
Must hit 12K minimum points in a 3 day war.
You must be very active and communication is a must! Must be able to take directions from the Guild Leaders.

Interested in joining, Message the GM on line. "gmrush"

Thank you, and look forward to hearing from some players!

Rushton
01-02-2014, 01:00 PM
Lvl 111
2 almost maxed 5 star epic armors.
Legendary + Maxed armor.
I check in at least every hour.
Usually donate over 2 million a week.

Name. FELTERSNATCH
Friend code. Wbb cvf qcd

Pm me with info

I am guild master of a top 100 guild. message me on the line app. "gmrush" is my ID

lostsioux
01-04-2014, 08:33 AM
hi
I am lvl 65
have four four star armors not fully maxed out yet
working on it though :)
I am really new to this game only been playing for a lil over a month
I am a game addict :)
so I'm mostly on
dont have line chat yet but working on it as I use android cell
i have been in two guilds both I have been high rank in
first one I was guild champion second one guild sentinel
I love to twink and over achievements lol
I do buy gems but as I am on disability in Canada
I can only do it once a month
I am a fully active member in any guild I am in
as well if I ain't chatting its couse I'm working on my game
like I said I'm new and am sick of inactive guilds
and ranking low in guild wars
I just need the chance to shine :)
my android add code is
WBG-MNN-MWR
so please add me
as well if you have kik
add me username
lostsioux
and message me about guild invites
or on here
looking for word
to hopefully being part of a fully active guild :)
thanks

Ser Limp
01-05-2014, 05:23 AM
Maxed guild level Very active guild, with friendly players. 38/40 members

- most of us have 3 epic armours.
- Level 70+ Required
- All element bonuses are at 8% currently.
- We always finish in the top 250 guilds
- No minimum gem requirement but some of us buy gems
- -Looking for active players that will contribute weekly and participate in guild war!

Join us and add me as a friend: WBB-VDZ-BPQ :)

JarrOLuck
01-05-2014, 08:33 AM
The Rune Spinners is accepting new members, newbies welcome.

We are a level 28 guild with room for you, if you're willing to work (and play) hard.

We recognize that it's hard to find a guild when you're still growing in strength, and we encourage new players to give us a try. We range in level from the low 20s to over 180 and we are willing to give anyone a fair trial, no matter the level.

We have only two requirements.

Be active - both as an individual and as a team member. If I see that you aren't leveling up, I will remove you. If you don't participate in the wars, you will be ejected. It's nothing personal, my job is to look out for the good of the guild.

Be a grown-up. I don't care how old you are, act like a grown-up. Be nice to each other.

We are willing to give you a chance even if you're brand new. Why not give us one?

Snowyspyke
01-05-2014, 11:44 AM
Guild name: Ghost Protocol
Guild level: 53
Bonuses: earth 6%, all others 7%

All members are on daily and extremly active. Last 3-4 wars we have placed in the top 250 with only have a guild actually participating (little to no gem spending as well). We are currently looking for new active members to finish filling these spots and take us into the top 50. Every current member has at least one maxed epic if not several (GM has 8, sent has 3 and champ has 5, all maxed). We are all a bunch of fun loving, competetive, laid back gamers who only want to climb the ranks by working together and helping each other.

Requirments:
lvl 90+
Contribution minimum of 250k a week (unless working on leveling epics we only ask you donate what you can when you can)
War points of 10k+ (except on blitz wars)
Some gemming is required but not a lot (based on number of members and how well everyone does)
Top three knights must have at least legendary armor (roughly combined stats of 3k+)
LINE is also a requirement for recruitment and guild war notices.

If anyone is interested please message me on LINE (ID=Snowyspyke).

DubbzNYC
01-05-2014, 12:39 PM
I'm an active player. Started recently but I spend.

Currently lv 28
Armor of glacius 4* 47/70
Spectral captains uniform 3*
Rocfeather robe 3*
Wicked wraith+ 3*

Friend code: WBC-ZPW-YGC

Rushton
01-06-2014, 07:16 AM
hi
I am lvl 65
have four four star armors not fully maxed out yet
working on it though :)
I am really new to this game only been playing for a lil over a month
I am a game addict :)
so I'm mostly on
dont have line chat yet but working on it as I use android cell
i have been in two guilds both I have been high rank in
first one I was guild champion second one guild sentinel
I love to twink and over achievements lol
I do buy gems but as I am on disability in Canada
I can only do it once a month
I am a fully active member in any guild I am in
as well if I ain't chatting its couse I'm working on my game
like I said I'm new and am sick of inactive guilds
and ranking low in guild wars
I just need the chance to shine :)
my android add code is
WBG-MNN-MWR
so please add me
as well if you have kik
add me username
lostsioux
and message me about guild invites
or on here
looking for word
to hopefully being part of a fully active guild :)
thanks

Contact me on line "gmrush". I am guild master of a good guild. If your as active as you say you are, i think i would be willing to look past your low level :). I always want active people. If you don't know what line is....It is a free messaging app from Google play. Most top guilds use it to communicate with there members outside of the game.

OhmS
01-06-2014, 11:05 AM

We are a maxed level guild with 32 levels of element bonuses purchased. We have been an active guild since the first war with plenty of friendly and loyal members. Currently, in the Top25 and progressing in achieving our long term goal, Top10.

Epic War History:

Holiday Havoc, Ranked 27
War of Kings, Ranked 134 (off for the holidays)

LVL 100+
Line Messenger
Minimum Lv2 TFs or Lv2 Monsters' Nests
Must have 1 maxed epic and 2 maxed 4*+ armors
Minimum 20k war points to stay in the guild

Line ID:
Gilrum
Suffi611

Ckp1223
01-06-2014, 08:58 PM
Lvl 7 guild with many element boosts LF more recruits to fill the ranks. Laid back guild LF active players
50+ my friend code is XBD MGX CPN
Glory of War is the guilds name.

Hope to see ya I'm game!
Axel

Katze581
01-07-2014, 08:36 AM
Falcon Nest is a level 19 guild for Android. We currently have 13 levels of element bonuses and are accepting anyone level 11+. We're hoping to find active/casual players who enjoy having fun in gchat (we're a rowdy, inappropriate bunch lol) and just want someplace to hangout while they level/gear up. All of our members are very knowledgeable/helpful with plenty of leadership experience (GM led last guild to rank 174 in the Guild Wars), so come chill with us while we help you become a strong contender. =)

~Tina WBB-NMZ-QZQ or LineID 7317132917

alexjstanden
01-07-2014, 12:34 PM
Hi guys,

Just thought I'd post a reply, I'm a level 100 with 3 epics (Maelstrom, Arborsteel and Cloudrange, ((Maelstrom and Arborsteel are level 70, cloudrange is only 50))) and combustion and glacius +, both level 50 ish.

Looking for a strong, active guild, can achieve a high score in wars and will spend gems. I am also experienced in guild wars, my former guild 'Eath Titans' (now dispanded) placed top 25 every war and top 10 on a few occasions. Please contact me via line for my code or interest in guild recruiting!

Alexjstanden.

Thanks!

Rushton
01-07-2014, 12:40 PM
Hey message me on line "gmrush"

Rushton
01-07-2014, 12:41 PM
Hi guys,

Just thought I'd post a reply, I'm a level 100 with 3 epics (Maelstrom, Arborsteel and Cloudrange, ((Maelstrom and Arborsteel are level 70, cloudrange is only 50))) and combustion and glacius +, both level 50 ish.

Looking for a strong, active guild, can achieve a high score in wars and will spend gems. I am also experienced in guild wars, my former guild 'Eath Titans' (now dispanded) placed top 25 every war and top 10 on a few occasions. Please contact me via line for my code or interest in guild recruiting!

Alexjstanden.

Thanks!

message me on line "gmrush"

Bala82
01-07-2014, 01:49 PM
Not For Guild war- i didn't choose the name old leader quit hand the guild over to me

Level 3 new guild

for new 2014 players

3/12 Looking active players who can contibute gold

Wardevilz
01-08-2014, 07:25 AM
Lvl50 Guild Wardevilz on android is recruiting Lvl60 plus members.

Elemental bonusses: 7%fire-7%water-7%air-8%spirit-8%earth

Try to stay active and participate on guildwars.

U can look us up: WarDevilz or friend code me WBF - VWX - CNG

http://504824.forumromanum.com/member/forum/forum.php?USER=user_504824