PDA

View Full Version : Game crashes now.

vi3tboix90
10-03-2013, 03:04 PM
I have a SGIII and just recently today. It keeps crashing. It loads and then stops responding. I have reinstalled the game and it still crashes.. Any thoughts?

Tardavic
10-03-2013, 04:07 PM
Thanks for reporting this.

If you have not already done so and are able to, please submit a ticket to Support and one of the agents will assist you from there.

Thanks!

vi3tboix90
10-03-2013, 04:18 PM
Just sent one. #981032

Thank you.

vi3tboix90
10-03-2013, 08:12 PM
I have replied back. Still crashes. The version I am currently running on android is 4.8.4.4. I have talked with a couple other people that said theirs was on 4.8.4.1 still.

Thank you.

spcmorris
10-03-2013, 08:54 PM
I've had the same issue all day myself. Android HTC X One; the game crashes once, and sometimes before the progress bar finishes loading. My ticket is (#981641). One last thing, I'm curious of the amount of people that have been affected by this? I'm surprised there hasn't been more complaints because personally I feel cheated out of a whole day on the current boss event...

Edit: Moments after my ticket was submitted the continuous crash stopped. That's great, but now how will the day (approx. 14 hours) lost of the event, due to this issue, be justified?

vi3tboix90
10-03-2013, 09:53 PM
Yeah, still no luck here. Still crashing...

vi3tboix90
10-04-2013, 07:41 AM
#982404 Sent another one.

Agent Orange
10-04-2013, 07:57 AM
Android is plauged by crashing and other glitches. For example on one of our test Android phones I cannot see any of the Faction LTQ's because the Elite and standard enemies do not load. Doing a clean installation of the Android app does not help because the app wants to do a server push to load the new data. Problem is on older Android phones the app wants to reside in internal memory and not any micro SD card installed. Even with just the MW app loaded there is still not enough free space to load the upgrade. In the about screen I see V 3.8.4.1 mw_20130924_4 with updating and a spinning wheel but no update can take place.

Basically have missed all the faction LTQ's because of this.

Bluestacks OSX players are now totally screwed, either the app just crashes or if you try a reinstall you get an error message saying not enough memory available to load database.

Android tablets with more internal memory fair slightly better though one of two Android test tablets I own still freezes up with annoying consistency. Basically though the app is so huge that devices with small amounts of internal memory can no longer run or update.

And the original iPad is not much better with fairly regular crashes. My guess there is so much graphical content now that the app just barfs the device as it tries to load.

vi3tboix90
10-04-2013, 11:10 AM
So you're saying that since the new update to 4.8.4.4. I can't play anymore cause of graphic issues on a Samsung Galaxy III.

vi3tboix90
10-04-2013, 12:08 PM
I just did a fresh install. Meaning deleting the funzio folder from my phone, not just MW. And it started working again but I lost everything. Any way I can get my ID back? I have sent a ticket (#982898) with my info.

Tardavic
10-04-2013, 08:57 PM
Android is plauged by crashing and other glitches. For example on one of our test Android phones I cannot see any of the Faction LTQ's because the Elite and standard enemies do not load. Doing a clean installation of the Android app does not help because the app wants to do a server push to load the new data. Problem is on older Android phones the app wants to reside in internal memory and not any micro SD card installed. Even with just the MW app loaded there is still not enough free space to load the upgrade. In the about screen I see V 3.8.4.1 mw_20130924_4 with updating and a spinning wheel but no update can take place.

Basically have missed all the faction LTQ's because of this.

Bluestacks OSX players are now totally screwed, either the app just crashes or if you try a reinstall you get an error message saying not enough memory available to load database.

Android tablets with more internal memory fair slightly better though one of two Android test tablets I own still freezes up with annoying consistency. Basically though the app is so huge that devices with small amounts of internal memory can no longer run or update.

And the original iPad is not much better with fairly regular crashes. My guess there is so much graphical content now that the app just barfs the device as it tries to load.

Hey guys,

Our team of engineers are currently investigating this issue and we will inform you of a status update as soon as we can.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

vi3tboix90
10-07-2013, 12:51 PM
Would be great if the support, Mr. RL answered me back or any other support (#982898) about my account transfer/recovery. It has been a few days.

Blade of 3
10-07-2013, 01:34 PM
On HTC Evo 4G LTE and it won't open either. How are we supposed to send a ticket when modern war won't open?

bxhx
10-07-2013, 01:37 PM
Hey guys,

Our team of engineers are currently investigating this issue and we will inform you of a status update as soon as we can.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

I am unable to submit a ticket, but maybe some info could be useful:

I have a Razr Maxx with MW version 3.8.4.4 Data:mw_20131007_3 Build 86

The game seems to crash under these conditions:
1. I click "Goals" Folder, "Supplier Shutdown (1/20)" "Visit" - Game goes to map, but is unable to load anything and becomes unresponsive.

2. I click "Goals" Folder, "Faction" Tab, "Faction: Supplier Shutdown (5/13)", "Visit" - Game goes to said map, but again is unable to load anything and becomes unresponsive.

Thanks

Tardavic
10-07-2013, 01:48 PM
Would be great if the support, Mr. RL answered me back or any other support (#982898) about my account transfer/recovery. It has been a few days.

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We appreciate your patience while this issue is being resolved.

If you have any further concerns regarding the status of your ticket, then please just respond back via that ticket.

Thanks!

Tardavic
10-07-2013, 01:52 PM
Hey guys,

Regarding this particular issue, we are currently looking into this and should have it resolved soon.

If you are not able to submit a ticket, please do not worry as sending in a ticket is not necessary at this time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks!

vi3tboix90
10-07-2013, 02:16 PM
Thank you Mr. RL ! I finally got my account back.