PDA

View Full Version : Bring on The Boss

Starling
10-03-2013, 02:43 PM
Ok folks here is a chance to help. I want to fight the Boss. But he is scared. I am burning through stamina and energy calling him out. He is a no-show a lot. I want to give it a run to 100 but if he doesn't pick up the gauntlet and fight its not going to happen. I've tried a lot of friends tricks to trigger the wuss. I'm honking its random dumb luck. Please post your tricks and help out.

MoD
10-03-2013, 02:52 PM
low level buildings (armory and supply depot). anytime. i need between 1 and 12 hits to trigger him once. gets me 1-12 xp per boss for triggering. cheers starling :)

Kakorot
10-03-2013, 02:54 PM
Check in your goals to make sure one is not already activated.

TWAG
10-03-2013, 02:56 PM
Usually if you attack a few players and he doesnt come up, then exit and reopen the game. Keep doing this till it works. I'm usually successful between 5-10 attacks

Dutchie
10-03-2013, 02:56 PM
I think he has tried all that MoD hence the burning of energy and stamina. If you can't trigger after 8 PvP or PvE, shutdown and kill the app. Start again and repeat until triggered and TWAG beat me to it ;)

Thief
10-03-2013, 02:58 PM
If i make 10 hits and he doesn't trigger i close the program and bring it back up (many times he is triggered when i bring it back up)

BigD@wg
10-03-2013, 04:17 PM
Under vault: Hit map target twice and immediately vault cash from first hit.

Over vault: Hit map target twice and immediately open rivals list and hit raid button on any rival.

Vaulting cash and hitting raid button both require the game to connect to the server. Has always worked well for me.

narsly
10-03-2013, 04:43 PM
Exactly this ^^^^^^^^^^ or just hit the refresh button on rivals list..

Snipey
10-03-2013, 07:00 PM
Starling this is snow bunny go to the first map hit the three things that give 1 exp for 10-15 stamina like ten times go back to your base wait 5-10 seconds it he will challenge you to a duel. Has been working like a charm for me. Also after u beat him close app exit it and wait a min or so..

Wai
10-03-2013, 07:50 PM
If the boss triggered easier, Gree could potentially make more buck$.

It should trigger first time doing almost anything.

Oh, make sure your game communicates with the sever after a PvP or PvE, like banking or going to chat to ensure he triggers.

I am a cow
10-04-2013, 04:27 AM
If the boss triggered easier, Gree could potentially make more buck$.

It should trigger first time doing almost anything.

Oh, make sure your game communicates with the sever after a PvP or PvE, like banking or going to chat to ensure he triggers.

Dud you Castrate him by any chance? If you did then we know the reason why.....

mickymacirl
10-04-2013, 04:45 AM
If I remember correctly when the boss first started (way way back when) there was an issue with the boss popping up too quickly, so Gree put a delay on it.

I do the same as the above posters, either do a mission that costs >500 energy or hit people 5 to 10 times until he pops up, if he doesn't reload the game and try again.

Ambusher
10-04-2013, 07:28 AM
Ok folks here is a chance to help. I want to fight the Boss. But he is scared. I am burning through stamina and energy calling him out. He is a no-show a lot. I want to give it a run to 100 but if he doesn't pick up the gauntlet and fight its not going to happen. I've tried a lot of friends tricks to trigger the wuss. I'm honking its random dumb luck. Please post your tricks and help out.

Had same issue.....I reinstalled mw and that fixed it

Lt. Falcon
10-04-2013, 07:31 AM
Starling this is snow bunny go to the first map hit the three things that give 1 exp for 10-15 stamina like ten times go back to your base wait 5-10 seconds it he will challenge you to a duel. Has been working like a charm for me. Also after u beat him close app exit it and wait a min or so..

Like my friend Snow Bunny says....This worked for me all the way through Boss 100. Good Luck Starling!!

(Lift Ticket's other acct)