PDA

View Full Version : Another faction goal...

Dutchie
10-03-2013, 02:10 PM
Another Wraith Goliath that now adds 18% to my Ground Defense but I fear that the imbalance between Alliance Attack and Alliance Defense is growing that will cause problems sooner than later. You really need to address this before it is too late!

Ghost-12
10-03-2013, 02:17 PM
+1 on that!
We definitely need a Composites Factory but for Attack instead of def Asap! or something similar to that...

Cmdr_Vessery
10-03-2013, 02:21 PM
Did anybody get a look at the goal requirement? I think the prize window popup showed "VI" event number.

Peppers
10-03-2013, 02:24 PM
+2

My defense is 57% higher than my attack.

LoveAndPeace
10-03-2013, 02:28 PM
Yep
The gap is now exactly 50%
I can't attack anybody and no one attachs me
;?
An attack factory wld be great

CJ D
10-03-2013, 02:29 PM
Yeah. I'm finding it extremely difficult in the revenge tab to actually enact any revenge on folks who have attacks just barely high enough to win some of the time. Lol. Their defense is always much higher.

Dutchie
10-03-2013, 02:29 PM
Did anybody get a look at the goal requirement? I think the prize window popup showed "VI" event number.It was VI and 550 kills... We didn't do the synchronised login today, so it took us a few minutes rather than seconds :)

Cmdr_Vessery
10-03-2013, 02:33 PM
It was VI and 550 kills... We didn't do the synchronised login today, so it took us a few minutes rather than seconds :)

Right, it popped up a few minutes after the top of the hour. I have a feeling that we may see another two days of this event running concurrent with the rest of the boss event.... Food for thought peeps...

VikingsVoice
10-03-2013, 02:35 PM
When I look at my stats, there is a substantial difference between attack and def 1.95 mil to 3.3 mil but you also should to look at your faction bonuses, I bet in most cases your faction def bonuses are maxed but attack bonuses are only half way, this is not the entire reason but i wanted to mention it as a contributing factor.

mreilly
10-03-2013, 02:44 PM
It will make for an interesting WD event having everyone's defenses up drastically higher than their attack....

Captnmorgan
10-03-2013, 02:44 PM
When I look at my stats, there is a substantial difference between attack and def 1.95 mil to 3.3 mil but you also should to look at your faction bonuses, I bet in most cases your faction def bonuses are maxed but attack bonuses are only half way, this is not the entire reason but i wanted to mention it as a contributing factor.

It can make a fairly big difference depending on the units you have. I know mine is way off. I gave up on revenge kills a while back.

Dutchie
10-03-2013, 02:47 PM

True. We have 24 def vs 17 attack bonuses which does skew it significantly, but I do have more units with def bonuses... I can't do the maths, too tired... LOL. I will revisit this at some point in future.

BigD@wg
10-03-2013, 04:29 PM
Appears this could be a big problem at some point if not addressed. I foresee it reaching a point where WD becomes a defensive standoff.

Captnmorgan
10-03-2013, 05:32 PM
Appears this could be a big problem at some point if not addressed. I foresee it reaching a point where WD becomes a defensive standoff.

You mean it's basically not already?

jchow69
10-03-2013, 05:59 PM
You mean it's basically not already?

It is, that's why Gree makes it so that HLPs can only beat LLPs, and to get points, spend even more money, lol

lemonhaze
10-03-2013, 06:03 PM
It is, that's why Gree makes it so that HLPs can only beat LLPs, and to get points, spend even more money, lol yup sounds about right..for the lvl 250s i see right now have a min def of 3.0m..my attack is 2.298m def is 3.145..so i can only beat low lvl players mostly..but when i do find that one i can hit i burn it up..faction def bonus do make a huge differnce..all u gotta do is exit the faction to know ur true stats without faction bonus so u can get a ideal of how much u need to inprove attck..but we do have far more def bonus attchd to the units from past wars