PDA

View Full Version : Gree thank you: original ganster killers no parley

DCN Gladiator
10-03-2013, 12:56 PM
It was a very noble thing for gree to act so swiftly and modify the name of the top 10 prise to a fallen fellow competitors team in the top 10. Rest assured there will be no parley from any of your competition. If I am to fall during my tenure in this game u better believe I demand my team fight and carry on and im sure he would as well. Nothing in this world is given. Ogk hopefully u make the top 10 you have my condolences but no parley will be given. I personally will not hit lg as a form of respect but I will double up on other teammates instead. Best wishes ogk & godspeed lg

kingofwale
10-03-2013, 01:09 PM
I think we should hit LG (win or lose) to show respect for him.

if my team is facing him, every member will hit him once regardless whether we can beat him or not.

iNeedaBeer
10-03-2013, 09:01 PM
R.I.P. Bro.. All of us @ Cc gonna miss u!! Gree, I'm not in a top ranked Syndicate, but I do appreciate you naming the item after LG.. If possible could you make a similar item for people to buy with LG's name? I'm sure a lot of people will purchase it via gold..

MISTERFTW
10-03-2013, 11:54 PM
R.I.P. Bro.. All of us @ Cc gonna miss u!! Gree, I'm not in a top ranked Syndicate, but I do appreciate you naming the item after LG.. If possible could you make a similar item for people to buy with LG's name? I'm sure a lot of people will purchase it via gold..
Thank you GREE! This show of RESPECT on your behalf, just extended the future of this game. I agree with iNeedaBeer, you should make available any item in the name of LG that can be purchased with gold. Not only do you benefit financially, most importantly, you earn the respect of your paying customers.

KillaDon2
10-04-2013, 10:03 AM
Just so y'all know I have told all CCR members to stand down whe we face OGK! If any ccr member is sitting on full health we will only use one hit on the wall and that's it. This is to show our respect to LG and OGK!! One battle to show some repsect won't hurt us at all and we will easily make up for in next battle. Good luck OGK and take what's your for LG!!

Respectfully your CCR!!