PDA

View Full Version : How does your faction use LLPs?

& The Horse U Rode In On
10-03-2013, 11:32 AM
This query is for those factions with mostly strong players and a few weak ones who rarely have targets during WD battles. If you are in a faction full of Godzillas that roll over everything in your path, might as well move on....

There are differing schools of thought on how a faction can best use the lower stat members. Here is what I have seen, perhaps you have more experiences you can add:
1. PA the DL, thereby freeing up the big guns for recon and point accumulation
2. Bang the wall until empty, reducing the amount of energy other higher level members will have to use to take it down
3. Sit and wait for recon to identify a target they can hit for points; if none are found hit the CC - points are points

Of course, gold users and the number of lower stat players in your faction will vary and perhaps make the choice easy. I have seen factions with gold spenders that don't mind doing a PA on the DL then med pack for recon and hits. They see lower level members as wall bangers only.

droffatsto50
10-03-2013, 11:34 AM
1. We have 4 accounts just for PA's. Reason we have 4 is because of different time zones and stuff.

Zulfiqaar
10-03-2013, 01:33 PM
Llps can be very useful...aside from the three you mentioned, i can think of 6 more benefits off the top of my head..

candyson
10-03-2013, 01:36 PM
Boss event, a couple of our LLPs got to 50-60 in the bosses and that really helped us complete all 5 goals as a top 1500 group with 29 people.

& The Horse U Rode In On
10-07-2013, 07:54 AM
Thanks, but I am specifically looking for LLP use during WD events. Our LLPs are very useful in FLTQ, boss and other events - in fact one of our little guys finished boss 100 and can no longer be considered an LLP ;)

droffatsto50
10-07-2013, 08:07 AM
Thanks, but I am specifically looking for LLP use during WD events. Our LLPs are very useful in FLTQ, boss and other events - in fact one of our little guys finished boss 100 and can no longer be considered an LLP ;)
Haha, we have a level 32 who has 600k attack and defence because he completed all 100 :)