PDA

View Full Version : Gree, why not do something positive that shows you don't hate your players?

Peppers
10-03-2013, 11:28 AM
You know what would be a nice gesture to your players after how badly you screwed up the last war? How about issuing the bonus gold before war.

Your long term gold players are quitting left and right. Why not throw a bone to the few that are remaining?

Or, you could just be ****s and issue it a minute after the war ends. Sadly, this is probably what you'll do.

Big Joe
10-03-2013, 11:32 AM
Or a 40% off sale would be nice....

Peppers
10-03-2013, 11:36 AM
Or a 40% off sale would be nice....

My expectations are even lower that they'd do 40%!

But, we can dream, right?

Fredfreddy
10-03-2013, 11:41 AM
You know what would be a nice gesture to your players after how badly you screwed up the last war? How about issuing the bonus gold before war.

Your long term gold players are quitting left and right. Why not throw a bone to the few that are remaining?

Or, you could just be ****s and issue it a minute after the war ends. Sadly, this is probably what you'll do.

If you're looking for GREE to actually give away some free gold, you could try to make a thread that's not insulting to them. Not making this thread at all would have been a better approach.

DCN Gladiator
10-03-2013, 11:42 AM
How about 50/60% off .. this has became ridiculously expensive for a silly game

Peppers
10-03-2013, 11:42 AM
If you're looking for GREE to actually give away some free gold, you could try to make a thread that's not insulting to them. Not making this thread at all would have been a better approach.

You must be new here.

Fredfreddy
10-03-2013, 11:45 AM
You must be new here.
Nope, my old account got deleted, never figured out why, so I just created another one.
But seriously, do you think this thread makes them more likely to give away gold?

Peppers
10-03-2013, 11:51 AM
Nope, my old account got deleted, never figured out why, so I just created another one.
But seriously, do you think this thread makes them more likely to give away gold?

Nope. Nothing I say or do matters to Gree. I am not buying more gold, and do not have a bonus coming. I quit gold after their screw up last war and the rediculous stat inflation that has priced me out of this game.

Dipstik
10-03-2013, 12:01 PM
Didn't you quit already peppers?

Fredfreddy
10-03-2013, 12:07 PM
Nope. Nothing I say or do matters to Gree. I am not buying more gold, and do not have a bonus coming. I quit gold after their screw up last war and the rediculous stat inflation that has priced me out of this game.

ok, so I guess there's no real point to this thread except trashing Gree?

geminiking01
10-03-2013, 12:28 PM
Free gold would be nice. I think a 50% off sale on gold would be even better. They need to do something to makeup for the recent screw ups.

It would give people a chance to catchup. Maybe it would stop a few players from retiring.

Cluff
10-03-2013, 12:33 PM
I thought gree fixed the recent screw ups already

Gingeasian
10-03-2013, 12:35 PM
anything more than 20% would be nice

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
10-03-2013, 12:39 PM
They have done something nice for the players this war. They have changed the top ten prize to honor a players passing.
The top ten prize is now called LG's buggy.. Congrats to those who wrote gree and to the gree staff for making it happen

Bartolo
10-03-2013, 01:08 PM
didn't they give us last weekend off? that was nice.

Big Joe
10-03-2013, 09:54 PM
You mean actually giving burnt out players a break for the first time in near a year from back to back events was a redeeming action? Not a "we're losing people who spend money so we'll ease off one event" action?!
Just saying.

Guisseppe17
10-03-2013, 10:36 PM
J1M H3N50N;1012882']They have done something nice for the players this war. They have changed the top ten prize to honor a players passing.
The top ten prize is now called LG's buggy.. Congrats to those who wrote gree and to the gree staff for making it happen
I was seriously going to type this...good thing I finished reading the rest of the posts. Honestly, this small gesture means more than just another 40% sale. Wouldn't expect most of you people to appreciate it though.

Idiosyncrasy
10-03-2013, 10:47 PM

This, and I liked the near-24-hour break to relax before the war starts. Gree usually builds in an extra day of buffer because there is usually a scheduling issue or something gets pushed back. Then the last event usually ends right before the war begins. There were no problems that I'm aware of this round (maybe just an hour or two), so kudos to Gree for that.

Now as far as getting something for nothing except to satisfy some sense of entitlement as the OP suggests, well, sorry cupcake.

Peppers
10-03-2013, 10:55 PM
This, and I liked the near-24-hour break to relax before the war starts. Gree usually builds in an extra day of buffer because there is usually a scheduling issue or something gets pushed back. Then the last event usually ends right before the war begins. There were no problems that I'm aware of this round (maybe just an hour or two), so kudos to Gree for that.

Now as far as getting something for nothing except to satisfy some sense of entitlement as the OP suggests, well, sorry cupcake.

I like cupcakes.

However, if you read what I wrote at all, you'd have seen that I am not due a bonus because I did not buy any gold last month. The people who are due a bonus are hardly getting something for "nothing" because they've spent thousands of dollars to get those bonuses. They are paid "by the 7th" and are usually paid around the 3rd or 4th of the month.

It sure would be nice of Gree to reward its paying customers by issuing those bonuses before the war ends.

But, I would like a cupcake, for free of course. I'm out of gold to pay for it.

Idiosyncrasy
10-03-2013, 11:04 PM
I like cupcakes too. I had one two days ago, but I have no more.

Why should Gree deviate from the plan? It is the responsibility of the receivers of the bonus, in my mind, to ration what they have and project what they need to save for an upcoming war. If they don't get it before the weekend is up, it will be there for the next war.

Perhaps I did mis-read you a bit since I was imagining the free 200 gold we get from time to time. That's what happens when I forgo my body's signs that it is time for sleep.

offline04
10-04-2013, 12:08 AM
well, looks like somebody is listening, or better, reading and reacting. Gold sale just started...

ski_tzo
10-04-2013, 01:05 AM
Yay!

People power! There's a 20% off sale! You won!

Yay!

*sarcasm

Randolph
10-04-2013, 02:59 AM
well, looks like somebody is listening, or better, reading and reacting. Gold sale just started...

You must be new here, every friday of warweekend there is a goldsale of 20% :-)

CCKallDAY
10-04-2013, 03:46 AM
If peppers didn't quit... dipstik moves one spot down to being cc's weakest player!

Travers
10-04-2013, 04:53 AM
I do not have very many problems with Gree currently. All I do want is the 30% modifier for building upgrade decrease. CC was not working and sent in tickets. Took about 3 or 4 weeks to finally work. But I know I will not get it (a few months ago it happened)

Max Power
10-04-2013, 06:26 AM
You must be new here.

Perhaps you can post a list of free stuff Gree has given to people as a direct result of people whining for free stuff on threads just to help all these "new" people out.

mxz
10-04-2013, 08:43 AM
Not being ****s in support tickets would be a welcome "gift".

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
10-04-2013, 09:42 AM
Not being ****s in support tickets would be a welcome "gift".

watch you dont catch yourself a ban like bal did.........

dispohero
10-04-2013, 10:19 AM
You are totally out of touch with reality.

Peppers
10-04-2013, 10:24 AM
You are totally out of touch with reality.

In thinking that Gree might throw their paying customers a bone, or in saying the long-time players are quitting left and right?

Yes, I'm probably delusional in hoping there's a chance they won't screw the players.

dispohero
10-04-2013, 10:26 AM
In thinking that Gree might throw their paying customers a bone, or in saying the long-time players are quitting left and right?

Yes, I'm probably delusional in hoping there's a chance they won't screw the players.
Long term gold players quitting left and right.

travisman1
10-04-2013, 10:50 AM
1. its a free game
2. you dont have to buy gold
3. you dont have to participate in every event
4. stop complaining so much
5. quit life

Peppers
10-04-2013, 10:56 AM
1. its a free game
2. you dont have to buy gold
3. you dont have to participate in every event
4. stop complaining so much
5. quit life

1. Gree is not a charitable organization
2. They need us to buy gold
3. They want us to participate in every event
4. They don't give a rats-ass about us complaining
5. Suicide is never the answer

Dipstik
10-04-2013, 11:01 AM
1. Gree is not a charitable organization
2. They need us to buy gold
3. They want us to participate in every event
4. They don't give a rats-ass about us complaining
5. Suicide is never the answer

Unless the question is "what is the term for taking ones own life?"

mxz
10-04-2013, 11:14 AM
Unless the question is "what is the term for taking ones own life?"Fantastic response. Always on the ball!

Peppers
10-04-2013, 11:14 AM
Unless the question is "what is the term for taking ones own life?"

Thanks for that Dippy! I LOL'd

Hey, quick question. How did HTC Blue have 775k points after only 6 seconds of battle? Did you see that on your end too? I know y'all are good, but not even FC's that good.

mxz
10-04-2013, 11:17 AM
Thanks for that Dippy! I LOL'd

Hey, quick question. How did HTC Blue have 775k points after only 6 seconds of battle? Did you see that on your end too? I know y'all are good, but not even FC's that good.We got the keys to Matt's hack and took it for a joy-ride. We'll challenge anyone to put up 775K on 2 defensive wins. #smug