PDA

View Full Version : beat the boss - fracked!

coron@
10-03-2013, 10:17 AM
I have two accounts. One at lvl 139 410K atk, the other one lvl 77 190K atk.

I'm having trouble getting pass level 33 on the boss event with my big player, and I have already surpassed level 34 on the smaller player and still have enough time and energy left to easy continue 3 or 4 levels more.

Does this make sense to anyone???

Thief
10-03-2013, 10:23 AM
Yes makes perfect Sense to me.

Bosses have always been tiered. See the loot tracker if you need any more details about the specific tiers and boss strength.

Drakhoan
10-03-2013, 10:36 AM
Looks to me like you have leveled up too quickly.

CJ D
10-03-2013, 10:37 AM
On both accounts...

coron@
10-03-2013, 10:41 AM
I do understand it being tiered, however a higher atk player, should by logic be able to advance more lvls than a lower atk player. I would be easier to understand if my first player made it to 33, and my second player made it to 25. But not the other way around.

coron@
10-03-2013, 10:42 AM
Looks to me like you have leveled up too quickly. you are probably right. Also a case of not getting the units that inflate your stats either.

Arc Burn
10-03-2013, 10:44 AM
I do understand it being tiered, however a higher atk player, should by logic be able to advance more lvls than a lower atk player. I would be easier to understand if my first player made it to 33, and my second player made it to 25. But not the other way around.

I don't think you do understand. higher level = stronger bosses. your llp is stronger in its tier than high...makes perfect sense

Thief
10-03-2013, 10:53 AM

This statement shows you don't understand how its Tiered.

Your attack Strength is only part of the equation.....your not taking into consideration the strenth of the boss based on your level of each player.

Simply Put your saying that 4/5 is a higher number than 2/2.

Just because your attack number is stronger (or higher) in the first equation doesn't mean that number is bigger.

Edit: Again i'll point you to look at the Loot tracker as i frankly don't feel like re-posting all of the same information that has already been created.

SGT Rud
10-03-2013, 11:11 AM
Maybe it would be best for newer players if the bosses name was slightly different in each tier.

Such That -

Private Angel Ortega
Corporal Angel Ortega
Sergeant Angel Ortega

And so on....

Drakhoan
10-03-2013, 11:15 AM
Maybe it would be best for newer players if the bosses name was slightly different in each tier.

Such That -

Private Angel Ortega
Corporal Angel Ortega
Sergeant Angel Ortega

And so on....

What a fantastic idea that wouldn't cost gree much time, energy, or cost to tweak. That is just a cool idea even if the newbies understood, maybe you should go work for GREE!

Web323
10-03-2013, 11:19 AM

Such That -

Private Angel Ortega
Corporal Angel Ortega
Sergeant Angel Ortega

And so on....

Great idea but would they offer better prizes by tier?

Drakhoan
10-03-2013, 11:23 AM

Umm... the tier would not be affected. Rudd is only stating a change of name/title.

Thief
10-03-2013, 11:26 AM

They actually use to offer different prizes (Commons, Uncommons & Rares) depending on what tier you were in WAY back when but the final prize was the same.

They also did this with the 10-Crate events. (1-3-5-7-10) would be different. The Boost however would be the same.

coron@
10-03-2013, 11:29 AM
I don't think you do understand. higher level = stronger bosses. your llp is stronger in its tier than high...makes perfect sense

okay...sorry...I really do understand....maybe I should have said....I think it's wrong!!!! :) The impression is that my llp can achieve better goals than my hlp, specially now that it's all about obtaining the highest number of victories on the faction boss event.

Drakhoan
10-03-2013, 11:30 AM
They actually use to offer different prizes (Commons, Uncommons & Rares) depending on what tier you were in WAY back when but the final prize was the same.

They also did this with the 10-Crate events. (1-3-5-7-10) would be different. The Boost however would be the same.

Again... first tier player would face Private Ortega the entire way through the boss event.

coron@
10-03-2013, 11:35 AM

Such That -

Private Angel Ortega
Corporal Angel Ortega
Sergeant Angel Ortega

And so on....

Smart thinking indeed!

Thief
10-03-2013, 11:38 AM
okay...sorry...I really do understand....maybe I should have said....I think it's wrong!!!! :) The impression is that my llp can achieve better goals than my hlp, specially now that it's all about obtaining the highest number of victories on the faction boss event.

Well the alternative would be for everyone to have the same difficulty boss Which would be level 250.
Their boss 100 has 240 million health. So someone who is max level with 10 million+ attack is competing with you for the same prizes.

Captnmorgan
10-03-2013, 11:48 AM

Such That -

Private Angel Ortega
Corporal Angel Ortega
Sergeant Angel Ortega

And so on....

That's a great idea. Gives you a chance to know which teir your in easily and gives other members a chance to help you easier to explain things.

sunfire
10-03-2013, 11:59 AM

I'm having trouble getting pass level 33 on the boss event with my big player, and I have already surpassed level 34 on the smaller player and still have enough time and energy left to easy continue 3 or 4 levels more.

Yup ur stats too low..my main lvl 113 at 1.22 mil...and my mini lvl 71 at 850k . Both accts have No prob killing boss till lvl 65 no gold ...still killing lol

TWAG
10-03-2013, 12:08 PM

My main account is level 142 (close to your 139) with stats a million higher than yours. You wont be able to get much farther in the boss event without better stats / boost buildings / bonuses

coron@
10-04-2013, 02:08 AM
Yup ur stats too low..my main lvl 113 at 1.22 mil...and my mini lvl 71 at 850k . Both accts have No prob killing boss till lvl 65 no gold ...still killing lol

to get stats like those in those lvls....there must be gold involved, no?

Hooligany
10-04-2013, 02:23 AM

To get many of the units you want, gold is involved. Thats where gree is heading towards.

Wai
10-04-2013, 08:04 AM

I get a little tired of the comments about gold players as an excuse for you not achieving.

Just learn the game. Sunfire knows the game.

It's not only about gold Coron.