PDA

View Full Version : Samsung Galaxy Ace, Game Crashes.

TAA Sam
10-03-2013, 09:49 AM
I have acquired a Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830i and was wondering if anyone has played the game on this device with the latest versions of MW.

I just transferred my game over and the game is pretty much unplayable. It loads the base (or try's) and half of it is missing with the rest in massive white blocks. When I can get onto other parts of the game like attacking or the boss events for example they work, but for some reason loading my and other's bases the game dies.

I've reinstalled game, countless times over, saved on memory card and on the device, no luck. Reset phone back to factory, no luck.

Has anyone had issue' on this device?

*BaJo*
10-03-2013, 12:51 PM
a galaxy ace only has 158 MB free memory. I think it's just not enough to play MW with just 158 MB memory.

TAA Sam
10-03-2013, 01:31 PM
The 158mb has been upgraded to 2gb, so should be no issues there.

The game works fine if you are starting a new one. As does the boss event, attacking people, faction etc etc. Just when it loads mine or anyone else's base, it dies. Frustrating.

The phone is running gingerbread, could this be an issue?

TAA Sam
10-04-2013, 06:05 AM
Guess I'm ****outofluck!!!!!

thundarr
10-04-2013, 08:01 AM
I had so much trouble running MW on that phone I gave up and transferred it to a new one. It was a nightmare, slow and crashed constantly.

Agent Orange
10-04-2013, 08:04 AM
Game does not see any micro SD memory only the internal.

TAA Sam
10-04-2013, 08:09 AM
Game does not see any micro SD memory only the internal.

Game and data when installed on phone is on the SD card, I've even moved it from SD card to phone and back to test if this was the problem.

So it's defo seen the SD card.

I'm guessing I'll have to give up trying to use the game on the phone. Have to continue with bluestacks, sigh!!!

thundarr
10-04-2013, 08:12 AM
Its not worth the trouble. it will never play right believe me I tried for 3 months.

TAA Sam
10-04-2013, 08:14 AM
Its not worth the trouble. it will never play right believe me I tried for 3 months.

Given up lol!!!

Agent Orange
10-04-2013, 08:16 AM
If that were the case my LG phone would not have the issues, an attempt to move generates an error message stating the app cannot be moved. Phone has a 4GB micro SD card in it. Phone only has 151mb of internal memory.

TAA Sam
10-04-2013, 08:18 AM
I got that message, but then made some space and it moved, game didn't work but it did move from phone to SD card and so forth.

Agent Orange
10-04-2013, 10:47 AM
I got that message, but then made some space and it moved, game didn't work but it did move from phone to SD card and so forth.

Had nothing to do with space, the device cannot move the app. Which makes sense, harder to reverse engineer if the app is only on the phone.