PDA

View Full Version : [Android] Plus Ones - Recruitment Thread

leale
10-03-2013, 06:52 AM
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/leale1/ADD-1.jpg

We needed a new thread with a less deceptive title, if someone can lock the other if it doesn't just fade away that would be much appreciated :)

ABOUT

We are a new and ever changing guild. Ranked 84th in the 4 day war, this is not up to our standards so out with the old and in with the new! inactive anchors have been cleared and space has been made for fresh ACTIVE blood.

RECRUITMENT CURRENTLY OPEN 22/28

Whilst we are no longer seeking a sentinel for the guild as I will slip down into sentinel for guild wars with another member care taking the leader position. This position will still be open to merit select as well as a number of HC positions

I am opening these positions to bring in some strength, however our primary focus will always be on good nature and general likability (If you're a jerk I don't care if you're covered in epic+).

REQUIREMENTS

- Level 70+
- something better than the basics in armour,
- active & a good personaility,
- MUST have LINE

APPLYING

To apply contact Leale by adding lealekd on 'LINE' with the typical info: screenshots are good A picture says a thousand words

If you wish to join us, feel free to apply even if we're full as we are still growing very quickly! and positions open regularly

THANKS!

leale
10-04-2013, 04:12 AM
One spot remaining! Get in or get stuffed! Because we're snobby like that and what not :o

tshell
10-04-2013, 04:35 PM
I am one of the newer members in Plus Ones and I can already see a difference from my previous guild. Much more organization and there are clear goals and how we will be reaching them. Everyone has been very welcoming and friendly. I can't wait for my first war with these guys!

Come join us!

leale
10-06-2013, 04:36 AM
1 spot left! Only taking applications through forum and LINE (prefer LINE) in game applications without prior contact will be declined :( sorry but I have to know if you're a good sort :)

-EXO-
10-07-2013, 02:27 AM
PlusOnes is growing extremely fast and is still looking for new members. If you think your current guild is carrying you down, or you just want to be in a stronger guild with a active and lively guild members ! Well then join the ' PlusOnes ' Its been a week since I join the guild and I must say that it was better than my previous guild.
download Line messenger and contact 'lealekd' to apply your application
#Bump

-EXO-
10-08-2013, 02:47 AM
Bumpssssss

leale
10-09-2013, 07:26 AM
22/23 now! new spot opened!

leale
10-14-2013, 06:33 AM
Looking for actives to fill inactive spots at the conclusion of the war

Eos
10-14-2013, 08:54 PM
U can now apply to me as well on LINE. I'm on slightly more than leale, so u may get a faster response. ID: eosizhere

Eos
10-16-2013, 07:43 PM
Leale will no longer be taking applications on line. At the moment, I'm the only one u can message

leale
10-17-2013, 07:31 AM
original message modified

leale
10-18-2013, 11:27 PM
Spots are filling fast :)

leale
10-21-2013, 06:19 AM
Still a couple spots thanks to leveling!

leale
10-24-2013, 05:59 AM
A couple more spots available!

tshell
10-25-2013, 03:39 PM
Come join us, HC positions rotate frequently based on set criteria and are easily earnable. Still growing very quickly and placed well in the last war before we gained some more active members.

Contact lealekd on LINE for application.

leale
10-28-2013, 01:11 AM
As we have chosen NOT to spend on this war because of the rubbish rewards, a few members who were looking forward to being carried by the spending players have left so we have a few spots to fill, as we have all decided to save up our gems for the next war which is WORTH fighting for we will likely do quite well in it.

We still plan to be active and use all our free war energy to obtain whatever position we can for this war. If you're looking to be carried this probably isn't the guild for you anyway

ZERO120
11-03-2013, 09:56 PM
Wht rank did u get