PDA

View Full Version : Commanders Tool

SGT Rud
10-03-2013, 05:41 AM
Wanted to say thank you again to Sledge 187, for his Health Regen Calculator a while back. I have added to it with a few other useful tabs.

Version 1.1

Has a new LTQ Energy Calculator - Able to have some #s plugged in and can calculate gold usage.

Has new Stamina Calculator - For those LTQs that require stamina. I also left it open in the event boost units ever roll out that effect stamina. I also wanted to keep the same layout between all the tabs but lost that layout during the faction LTQ portion.

Faction LTQ Calculator - Same thing as above, but tracks a whole faction.

And a new fortification calculator - informs you of cash and concrete costs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any feedback, please let me know. Travis and I are both still running this doc to keep it moving and updated.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArpQRbEVWmWUdHZkd09xbG5vcEF6RldkZF8yV25NU mc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

This is open to the public, and you should only be allowed to change whats in yellow. Please download it for your own and faction use as to not mess someone else up who may be using it online.

SGT Rud
10-03-2013, 06:24 AM
Out of trying to get this out to everyone, I forgot to open the doc up publicly. It has been corrected. Sorry for the confusion.

& The Horse U Rode In On
10-03-2013, 09:02 AM
outstanding tool! One question fooling around with the health regen: my faction 26% (6/7) is added to my casualty rate reduction from the infirmary, or not?

SGT Rud
10-03-2013, 09:08 AM
outstanding tool! One question fooling around with the health regen: my faction 26% (6/7) is added to my casualty rate reduction from the infirmary, or not?

no, your casualty reduction is something different. The Health regen is only for how many times you can attack in WD or in the boss (beat the elite). The casualty reduction applies to the rate that certain destructable units will be lost during PvP, raids, or map targets.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, we have been tweaking a few things in the fortifications purchase tab. The new version I will put out will be the same hyperlink as before, I am just going to replace that tab. The newer version will allow you to add in walls you currently have, and cash and concrete you have saved up, and subtract those from the totals and give you a new total of what you have left to get.

& The Horse U Rode In On
10-03-2013, 09:14 AM
OK, I thought so. Just trying to figure out why my profile shows -26% Health Regen Time in the total bonuses section but if you click on the View Bonuses button and select the faction tab it says Health Recovery Time +30%

SGT Rud
10-03-2013, 09:36 AM
I just switched the tabs. This is the last thing I will put out for a couple weeks.

If you have already downloaded the document, you can either download the newer version, or just copy the single tab.

Next we will be putting out some more tweaks to the Faction LTQ portion, but not for a few weeks. I will keep everyone informed.

& The Horse U Rode In On
10-03-2013, 09:36 AM
Also, we have been tweaking a few things in the fortifications purchase tab. The new version I will put out will be the same hyperlink as before, I am just going to replace that tab. The newer version will allow you to add in walls you currently have, and cash and concrete you have saved up, and subtract those from the totals and give you a new total of what you have left to get.

This is an outstanding tweak! I was taking the number of our current walls and their cost and subtracting it from the total for the new higher level walls. Will just wait for the update and let the app do the work for me. Thanks again

SGT Rud
10-03-2013, 12:51 PM
Next update should be in about two weeks. No promises though. Will be adding a whole new tab.

Badass action man
10-03-2013, 03:25 PM
how much health regen do u need to get an extra hit in during a WD event?, we get 4 initial and then it recharges for 3 hits in the hr war is on. i personally have health regen 38% and I dont even get close to the 4th recharge hit

sledge 187
10-03-2013, 05:59 PM
Hey that's my work there! I do like the additions you made to it though. Ill check it out tomorrow.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?57292-Health-Regen-Calculator

SGT Rud
10-04-2013, 05:48 AM
Thanks Sledge, I have added you to the top post, and in the Thank You tab of the documant.

Edit - The new edition might be coming out way sooner than expected at the rate we are moving. I will keep you all updated. If all else, it will be out prior to the 14th.

I am a cow
10-04-2013, 06:26 AM
I get 8 free hits in WD wars

lestat6009
10-04-2013, 06:54 PM
Great tool... Thanks!

Chris_
10-04-2013, 07:01 PM
I'm at 10 free hits per war if I'm full at the beginning.