PDA

View Full Version : Accident with Limited Time Unit. Please help!

Romulus.
10-03-2013, 02:58 AM
Hello,

I was just fixing something at home while i am playing the game but what happend is i think my finger went somewhere and just purchased all LTE set.. And that cost me a vault gold (1400g) this was really a big accident or else i could never spend a vault gold for 2 or 5k units.. I sent ticket to Gree right after and still waiting respond. I want them to take units back and give me the golds.. Dont know how i will make them to believe that happend as an accident.. Did someone had same problem as me and sent ticket in? Please help.

Ticket: Modern War Issue Report (request #977858)

mickymacirl
10-03-2013, 03:06 AM
Wait for Gree to get back to you.

People do it all the time and as long as you send a ticket in with an explanation you should be fine.

Romulus.
10-03-2013, 03:13 AM
Wait for Gree to get back to you.

People do it all the time and as long as you send a ticket in with an explanation you should be fine.

Thank you Micky Mac IRL, i tryed to explained from best way i can with my english, so i hope they will help.

Drakhoan
10-03-2013, 03:52 AM
Thank you Micky Mac IRL, i tryed to explained from best way i can with my english, so i hope they will help.

You did fine explaining in your "english". Im secretly hoping that they will have an accidental finger slip and send me your vault! jk jk

I am a cow
10-03-2013, 05:51 AM
You did fine explaining in your "english". Im secretly hoping that they will have an accidental finger slip and send me your vault! jk jk

Along with all of the gold from one of their hacked tutorial ones! Oh and I wouldn't mind some omega war choppers to go that

'MAU' Mirsad-Ra
10-03-2013, 01:07 PM
Same thing happened to me twice and they took the units back and refunded me the Gold. 😊😊

Romulus.
10-04-2013, 03:16 AM
Hello,

I just want say thank you to everyone who did helped me.. And ofcourse big thanks so GREE for their fast job! They just purchased the gold back to my account.. Thanks again, great job.