PDA

View Full Version : Building Events in Kingdom Age?

dadtech
10-02-2013, 11:53 PM
We have them in Crime City and Modern War but not in Kingdom Age. Why not? It would be nice to have special building events to bring in more income.

It's all a dream
10-02-2013, 11:58 PM
We have them in Crime City and Modern War but not in Kingdom Age. Why not? It would be nice to have special building events to bring in more income.

income: whats the use again??

dadtech
10-03-2013, 12:16 AM
Not sure I understand what your asking.

Building events are limited time quests where you have to purchase and upgrade a new featured building. Each upgrade level completes a portion of the quest. The building is expensive but you also collect alot as well. Shortly after the event is over, the building is gone.

It's all a dream
10-03-2013, 12:32 AM
Not sure I understand what your asking.

Building events are limited time quests where you have to purchase and upgrade a new featured building. Each upgrade level completes a portion of the quest. The building is expensive but you also collect alot as well. Shortly after the event is over, the building is gone.

o i know, i played MW and CC (fortunately not anymore).

but in KA there is basically no use for income atm. (hence my ironic comment, which clearly was missed, lol)

dadtech
10-03-2013, 12:46 AM
lol, I suspected but wasn't sure. At least for me, gold is harder to some across in KA than currency in CC...and I just miss those events. :)

Voxker
10-03-2013, 01:21 AM
so you're not happy of having a max of 70k+ iph?

l3lade2
10-03-2013, 02:06 AM
Until GREE come up with new uses for Gold it would be pointless. A bit like Honor...they've done loads to boost Honor recently, bonus' etc, but there's no use for it (no I don't count the current units available).

In my first 9 months or so of the game I probably accumulted ~120k honor...during the last ~4 I've gotten ~250k. I don't "do" more than before, it's just all the new + this and boost that...but it's all meaningless right now.

E-I
10-03-2013, 05:16 AM
Aside from building upgrades, 100% of my gold goes to the guild. Same for most other people. Guild bonuses are the only thing of value that can be bought with gold.

I stopped buying honor units. I can get a slight stat boost from the top beast honor unit, but its just a rental until better LTQ prizes replace it.

Shinazueli
10-03-2013, 01:40 PM
Idk about you rich folks but having more gold to unlock 300M bonuses would be kinda nice. Just saying. Even with our high IPH it's still taking months to raise enough for the good bonuses.

Hersh
10-03-2013, 01:59 PM
Idk about you rich folks but having more gold to unlock 300M bonuses would be kinda nice. Just saying. Even with our high IPH it's still taking months to raise enough for the good bonuses.

My feelings exactly

MaverickMunkey
10-03-2013, 02:10 PM
Aside from the monetary boost especially for the lower level players and guilds, the Limited Time Building events also provided a decent unit for every level that the building is upgraded which helps.

aphroKEN
10-03-2013, 05:59 PM
OP left out the important details of the building quest in MW. Upon the release of the Limited Time Building (LTB), all players receive a quest in their quest log. The quest has 10 steps (starts off as 0/10). Players have about 20 days before the quest disappears.

When you first buy the building, step 1/10 is completed and you get a reward unit with modest stats. When you upgrade the building to level 2, step 2/10 is completed and you get another reward unit with better stats. And so on. Step 10/10 awards a super unit and is completed when the building reaches max level. The stats of that unit would probably be 70k/70k (in KA terms) with some modifier attached.

The building is often far more expensive than the most expensive non-limited building. In KA terms, an LTB would probably cost a least a million gold to buy. Some may even cost several million. Upgrade costs are scaled as usual. So introducing LTB quests would actually make gold useful again. Bear in mind there's only about a 20 day deadline to complete the quest so you will need all the gold in the world to upgrade the building to max level (and also some gems to speed up the process to beat the 20 day deadline).

dookie
10-04-2013, 02:06 AM
how about just some new buildings.......kingdoms are looking so boring and need new stuff.....

-H-
10-04-2013, 02:33 AM
how about just some new buildings.......kingdoms are looking so boring and need new stuff.....

Agree...... Let's bring in some new buildings to keep thing interesting in our kingdoms!

Maybe even a new boost building only available to lvl.100 plus ect.

It's all a dream
10-04-2013, 03:41 AM

who has time to look at kingdoms with all the ltqs, raid bosses, bosses, box events and wars. :)

P4TR1C14N
10-04-2013, 04:14 AM
who has time to look at kingdoms with all the ltqs, raid bosses, bosses, box events and wars. :)

That's the best answer yet... playing the game has become a full time job. Also that makes people quit. There is more in life as a Gree game.

DragCro
10-04-2013, 04:52 AM
I suport a new gold buildings because that whil help people to upgrade faster 48 hours buildings to Max.Lots of player have bad iph less than 3 k and i think this whil help them to improve their economy and that whil lead and to better donations to the guild.Lots of guilds doesnt have guild bonuses unlocked to the max,just one is there that have all max out on legit way..So i'm for new gold buildings and missions that goes with that.Frankly i like more that kind of ltqs than a raid boss event

DragCro
10-04-2013, 05:04 AM
That's the best answer yet... playing the game has become a full time job. Also that makes people quit. There is more in life as a Gree game.i agree that we have to much events and some i whould gladly like to see gone but this kind of event as limited time quest with gold building doesnt take time as it takes time a Raid boss event or war events as win 50 prize,this 2 events stress people and make them quit

Krayt
10-04-2013, 05:08 AM
Except for those top guilds, most guilds need gold

Gweo
10-04-2013, 06:20 AM
Agree...... Let's bring in some new buildings to keep thing interesting in our kingdoms!

Maybe even a new boost building only available to lvl.100 plus ect.

How about level 250 and combine it with a level cap increase.

Toddiekska
10-04-2013, 09:02 AM
Except for those top guilds (and cheating guilds), most guilds need gold

Added on to a good statement.