How are we able to settle grudges in cc? Let me count the ways:

1 Rivals List --> Rob
2 Rivals List --> Attack
3 Newsfeed --> Revenge
4 Infiltrate syndicate, sabotage from within
5 Infiltrate synidcate chatroom, kick everyone
6 Whine on walls
7 Whine on forums

1-3 are limited by our levels in the Rivals List. I say open up the rivals list periodically (every Friday for eg) to allow everyone to hit anyone else. Of course, a search function would be required. If limits are needed, perhaps only allow peeps to hit others up to half their level. It's a feud, so allow the attackers to pin their enemies by removing the defender's stamina/energy if they win. Hell... allow the winner to take some of the defender's respect! Make it a zero sum game. Who needs events when there're scores & feuds to settle lol. The prize = satisfaction of demolishing your opponent.

4-5 are always fun

6-7 doesn't settle anything, but they sure are entertaining. Get 1-5 right, and 6-7 will follow naturally as one side capitulates and degenerates into an popcorn-worthy flamewar.

Everyone wins! well, except for the loser. but they're losers anyway, so who cares.

Inspired by the Dog vs Molly hoedown

The_
10-02-2013, 11:51 PM
4-5 lol. All right, dr evil.

ILikeTheAbuse
10-03-2013, 12:16 AM
#4 and #5 are fun... isn't that right, VNX Ice Dragons? :-D ...or should I say Crime City Rollers 2.

(yes, GREE will change the name of a 100% hacked, 100% syn bonus syndicate for you if you feel like taking it over and replacing all the members)

Edit: Edit in before I'm banned for speaking the truth.

EditEdit: ...again :)

craftytempter
10-03-2013, 12:48 AM
http://www.orgsites.com/pa/pack63drumsstjohnspa/animated-popcorn.gif

I think i need to start buying popcorn in bulk. MM can you give me your link to the bulk Wholesaler who does your tissues I seen their delivery truck in your hood

http://slimsystem.nl/afslanken/wp-content/kleenex-tissue-box-i18.jpg

TZora
10-03-2013, 01:35 AM
I say open up the rivals list periodically (every Friday for eg) to allow everyone to hit anyone else.
+1
good idea! will be a lot of fun saying hello to many sitting up on level 250 :D

however, a level 250 saying "hello" to a level 10 will be pretty scary haha. would it make sense to open upper levels instead of opening lower levels? for example, someone like me sitting at lvl 210 should be able to see 210 to 250. then it will be up to me, if i wish to mess with any upper level players .. hehe

GU7 F4WK3S
10-03-2013, 02:39 AM
those are all good methods to ensure a grudge never gets settled.

reesebutton
10-03-2013, 02:44 AM
however, a level 250 saying "hello" to a level 10 will be pretty scary haha. would it make sense to open upper levels instead of opening lower levels? for example, someone like me sitting at lvl 210 should be able to see 210 to 250. then it will be up to me, if i wish to mess with any upper level players .. hehe

There isn't much harm from letting a high level search for a low level, and letting him post on the wall. Spammers can be blocked. But i agree, LLPs have to be protected from high level bullying, to an extent. Remove any incentive for high levels to sit on low levels. Low levels shouldn't lose much (if anything) from a defeat by a much higher level, and the high level shouldn't gain much from hitting low levels (other than for the thrill of getting in the newsfeed). The damage/gains can be scaled according to level differential, something along that line.

Generally speaking, other than consumable explosives, this game lacks the element of attrition. The incessant inflation gets boring. A war of attrition would be a nice change, where the goal would be to wear down your opponent. A solid day of hammering foes (and knowing you're weakening them with every win) is a massive thrill. Syndicates can rundown their opponents before the closed syndicate wars commence.

reesebutton
10-03-2013, 02:46 AM
those are all good methods to ensure a grudge never gets settled.

so true.

they're just methods to play out grudges.

TMI
10-03-2013, 03:28 AM
8. Wait until war weekend and take pics of the results if you two battle each other!!!

OMG, I can't wait until this weekend! Take pics of the epic battles!

TMI
10-03-2013, 03:39 AM
OMG, they're in the same tier!! GREE, if you're reading this, you HAVE to pair these 2!! Epic final battle for final position????

112 Molly Maguires 2624399
123? Dog House 2383045

CCKallDAY
10-03-2013, 03:57 AM
9. spam walls

GU7 F4WK3S
10-03-2013, 04:08 AM
112 Molly Maguires 2624399
123? Dog House 2383045

They need to open up the leaderboard similar to how it is in PvP. With TREV/FC paying out $100 for the top 10 order and this undercard potentially pairing off for a top 100 finish it's a good weekend to be a spectator.

reesebutton
10-03-2013, 05:50 AM
9. spam walls

#6 has got this covered

KillaDon2
10-03-2013, 08:11 AM
#4 and #5 are fun... isn't that right, VNX Ice Dragons? :-D ...or should I say Crime City Rollers 2.

(yes, GREE will change the name of a 100% hacked, 100% syn bonus syndicate for you if you feel like taking it over and replacing all the members)

I would like to know what it is that you think is wrong with crime city rollers 2?

Boo Boo Redux
10-03-2013, 08:23 AM
I would like to know what it is that you think is wrong with crime city rollers 2?

What ISN'T wrong with them? Learned how to hack from SAS members I heard.

Crime Kity
10-03-2013, 11:18 AM
fight club

Randolph
10-03-2013, 11:27 AM
At least we all know that doo doo isnt a man of his word! Still waiting on your crew to lighten my newsfeed up but still all green :-( plus i saw your teams stats and you couldnt make it red anyway lmao

ILikeTheAbuse
10-03-2013, 12:12 PM

They got the leader position in a syndicate called [VNX] Ice Dragons. Those guys hacked all their bonuses. I posted pics of the creator naming the accounts that did it. Giving a detailed record of who and when, admitting it fully.

Two weeks later GREE renamed the syndicate to Crime City Rollers 2 for the new leader to hide the fact that they were all fighting their rivals with Attack bonuses that were never purchased... and scoring 25% more IP than their rivals, cheating their way to higher tiers. Screw GREE for helping out hackers and people stealing the prizes of others... And screw CrimeCityRollers2 for taking over a 100% hacked syndicate and getting the syn named changed (something GREE says they won't do; they lie) to hide the fact that they cheated their way to where they are.

KillaDon2
10-03-2013, 12:37 PM

Here is what's funny. I am the leader of ccr main syn and ccr2 still lacks 100 billion in bonus's and ccr is and has been a top 25 100% legit Syndictate and ccr main syn helps them out with all syn events. So before you go posting stuff you don't event have 100% of the facts think before you post. Lmfao!!

KillaDon2
10-03-2013, 12:40 PM
And if you doubt me come join ccr3 and see for your own eyes how much bonus's they still need. I would love for you to come see that way you can then make a thread that has a big "I was wrong" with a picture of your face next to it

KillaDon2
10-03-2013, 01:01 PM
What ISN'T wrong with them? Learned how to hack from SAS members I heard.

The funniest thing is ccr2 has not one attachment to SAS and y'all just think y'all know but the funniest thig is y'all are so far off you wouldn't even know. How does a team that hacks finish 113 last battle buddy. Ccr2 has been around for 3 battles now and only req 40k min ip for battle. Please GREE in asking y'all to show these chumps proof that ccr2 still hasn't maxed out all their bonus's and show them proof that there so called "IP HACK" is way off. Cause its stuffily this that makes players like y'all look like a bunch of chumps who are just made cause you got smashed by a ccr2 members or maybe even ccr came to make y'all recognize you jacked with the wrong syn. Don't hate buddy!!!

Randolph
10-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Dont worry killadon , doo doo has already proven to be full off bs with all his statements.

ILikeTheAbuse
10-03-2013, 01:23 PM
Here is what's funny. I am the leader of ccr main syn and ccr2 still lacks 100 billion in bonus's and ccr is and has been a top 25 100% legit Syndictate and ccr main syn helps them out with all syn events. So before you go posting stuff you don't event have 100% of the facts think before you post. Lmfao!!

http://i39.tinypic.com/2cej5l4.png

So is it 100billion or is it 60billion? Do you deny that CCR2 used to be a syndicate named "[VNX] Ice Dragons"?

Please take a look at the war winners lists. [VNX] Ice Dragons disappeared when CCR2 came into existance. One of my baby accounts was chilling there when the switch happened. (ok, maybe not maxed, but everything you've got was bought with hacked money from time-travelers)

http://i43.tinypic.com/2q24pqd.png

Edit: told you that #4 and #5 were fun. Also, I never said anything about hacking IP, just the IP Bonuses.

KillaDon2
10-03-2013, 01:39 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/2cej5l4.png

So is it 100billion or is it 60billion? Do you deny that CCR2 used to be a syndicate named "[VNX] Ice Dragons"?

Please take a look at the war winners lists. [VNX] Ice Dragons disappeared when CCR2 came into existance. One of my baby accounts was chilling there when the switch happened. (ok, maybe not maxed, but everything you've got was bought with hacked money from time-travelers)

http://i43.tinypic.com/2q24pqd.png

Edit: told you that #4 and #5 were fun. Also, I never said anything about hacking IP, just the IP Bonuses. if that was the case before we took the syn not one word about that was EVER said to us and ccr wouldn't have even took over the syn if we had any idea about that so it's not anyone's fault for not knowing all the facts is that was the case. Isn't like they would have told us even if it were true before we made that syn ccr2

ILikeTheAbuse
10-03-2013, 01:47 PM
Yeah... I mean, that pic was only posted all over the funzio forums for a month before you took them over. No way you could have possibly known that [VNX] were cheaters...

KillaDon2
10-03-2013, 02:52 PM
Yeah... I mean, that pic was only posted all over the funzio forums for a month before you took them over. No way you could have possibly known that [VNX] were cheaters...
Well If you looked to see how long I have been on the Gree forum you would see how would have I known they were cheaters and I just posted in iur just room of ccr players to please check out the Gree forum and to be honest with you they all pretty much said they will have to set up a account to see it cause they don't waste there one time on here cause they have heard about nothing but garbage that is posted on these forum a so yes it's very possible bro!!