PDA

View Full Version : holiday explosives

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
10-02-2013, 05:56 PM
Hey Gree... whats the deal with not bringing back holiday explosive again.
I for one enjoyed finding people with them and blowing them up and they might actually be good for the lower stat players to get with all this inflation happening.

how about bringing them back? halloween is right around the corner

Dipstik
10-02-2013, 05:58 PM
First! No... they're terrible for lower stat players. Only the absolute top players get to keep them.

Travers
10-02-2013, 06:05 PM
May you explain what holiday explosives are? (and we have an upcoming gingerbread building :D

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
10-02-2013, 06:06 PM
How so dippy.... look at viola for example. She was a top player back when they were around. And it was because she had so many. why couldn't some one get a nice stat boost from time to time by only spending a little stamina. Not thousands. even if they do get destroyed so what it was fun while you had them.

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
10-02-2013, 06:08 PM
[QUOTE=Travers;1011568]May you explain what holiday explosives are? (and we have an upcoming gingerbread building :D[/

I'm feeling a little sarcasm here.
i for one like the holiday explosive. it brought some fun into the game.

Dipstik
10-02-2013, 06:12 PM
If they want to bring them back, they've GOT to be limited time and disappear after the weekend event. Making them last for months is retarded.

Euchred
10-02-2013, 06:21 PM
If they want to bring them back, they've GOT to be limited time and disappear after the weekend event. Making them last for months is retarded.

Lol I've still got mine on my camper

the_dude
10-02-2013, 06:58 PM
I hope Gree brings them back, it's by far my favorite event.

If they brought them back for the syndicate pvp it would be cool if they were non-consumable but all disappeared after the event like Dippy suggested.

Im Jahova
10-02-2013, 07:53 PM
I hope Gree brings them back, it's by far my favorite event.

If they brought them back for the syndicate pvp it would be cool if they were non-consumable but all disappeared after the event like Dippy suggested.

That is the worst idea for them to not be consumed. I understand they will go away when the PvP is over but they should still be consumed when attacking so not one person can overpower others. Putting them in like that is forcing people to attack so they can gain the explosive so their rivals don't get an advantage. Not everyone likes to participate in those events.

the_dude
10-02-2013, 11:23 PM
That is the worst idea for them to not be consumed. I understand they will go away when the PvP is over but they should still be consumed when attacking so not one person can overpower others. Putting them in like that is forcing people to attack so they can gain the explosive so their rivals don't get an advantage. Not everyone likes to participate in those events.

That was my point, if they are consumable people will avoid paticipating in the syn pvp because they will loose all their explosives attacking strong players that give good points. Make them non consumable for the event and everyone tries to attack the strongest players they can. The more participation, the stronger you get.