PDA

View Full Version : GREE - What are you doing to this game?

HayeZeus
10-02-2013, 03:30 PM
This stat inflation is beyond absurd. I can only assume that the people who have spent a ton of money on this game in the past are looking at what is happening and wondering wtf is the point of this game anymore.

Can anyone even tell me what would qualify as good stats? My mini is now level 41 with 650 attack and 700 defense. All he has ever done is wall bang and PA DLs in 1 war.

The difference between top 50 factions and top100 factions is now so unreasonable that our faction could likely win every battle on defense points alone against a previous top100-150 faction. What are we supposed to do with these stats? Spend more money? Why? The buffer is there, and it's not going away.

You have also made SUP1 invincible. No amount of money could beat them because of their boosts.

So where do we go from here?

Beamer
10-02-2013, 03:53 PM
Well to be fair SUP 1 wasn't just handed those boosts they earned it like everyone else earned their positions.

Tyrant
10-02-2013, 03:58 PM
They are trying to fix the issue though such as the 12k unit for level 300 I was thrilled it wasn't 120k, it shows they understand inflation.

Thief
10-02-2013, 04:03 PM
Why? The buffer is there, and it's not going away.

You have also made SUP1 invincible. No amount of money could beat them because of their boosts.

So where do we go from here?

Actually as someone who had to take a little time off i will tell you the buffer isn't anything. Like you mentioned the inflation on stats is unrealistic. Basically a new player could start an LLP and now beat someone who has been playing for a year+ by simply spending some gold. (im not talking about ungodly amounts of gold either)

As for SUP1...yes as long as those same players stay there they will only continue to get stronger and stronger. However the reality is that some will need to step down and then new blood will take their place (although it will still be SUP...it will just be different players)

Do i agree that the game is becoming insanely unblanaced and those that have spent money in the past feel like they are getting the shaft with these new units (sure) but again its a game. Pointing out the obvious does little without a solution.

They are trying to fix the issue though such as the 12k unit for level 300 I was thrilled it wasn't 120k, it shows they understand inflation.

I'll believe that when they don't have another 100k unit for a few months....but i suspect we will se yet another one within the week which negates that statement.

Powerbang
10-02-2013, 04:29 PM
They ramped up the super trinkets way too fast... They have set a precedent that they will unfortunately need to keep up with.

Hyperinflation is the downfall of many MMOs.

Agree with the OP 100%

My personal stats have grown 500% in 30 days. WTF?

Thief
10-02-2013, 04:33 PM
They ramped up the super trinkets way too fast... They have set a precedent that they will unfortunately need to keep up with.

Hyperinflation is the downfall of many MMOs.

Agree with the OP 100%

My personal stats have grown 500% in 30 days. WTF?

Don't get me wrong i agree that they messed up with the hyper inflation. We got from 15k being the top unit in most peoples army (before that it was 10k) then all the way to 60k and a couple weeks later 100k? By the end of next month based on that trend we should to start and see 200k units.

Powerbang
10-02-2013, 04:38 PM
Don't get me wrong i agree that they messed up with the hyper inflation. We got from 15k being the top unit in most peoples army (before that it was 10k) then all the way to 60k and a couple weeks later 100k? By the end of next month based on that trend we should to start and see 200k units.

Wouldn't surprise me a bit. I had taken note of this disturbing trend even before the hyperinflation set in... It was more subtle. You have to be blind now not to see what is going on.

I feel bad for all you old dinosaurs that have far more invested than newer accounts like mine.

justsomedood5
10-02-2013, 04:49 PM
I feel bad for all you old dinosaurs that have far more invested than newer accounts like mine.

Yes but those dinosaurs get the same units, and combined with their boosts (which become increasingly important given all the stat inflation) actually create a bigger stat gap to newer accounts.

tnorman78
10-02-2013, 06:24 PM
I'm personally pleased with the new inflation. I play with little gold use and now I have great stats.... I know it may seem bad but everyone else gains these units too that puts in the effort to earn them. So even the old timers are way stronger then anyone.who has been playing a few months and got these units are still way stronger

Knockworstface
10-02-2013, 08:37 PM
Love the game Gree! Thanks.

Skoalrulz
10-02-2013, 09:18 PM
Don't allow people jump from factions to another faction during the ltq to help them complete the ltq.

Ranger4Life
10-02-2013, 09:22 PM
I'm personally pleased with the new inflation. I play with little gold use and now I have great stats.... I know it may seem bad but everyone else gains these units too that puts in the effort to earn them. So even the old timers are way stronger then anyone.who has been playing a few months and got these units are still way stronger

Nope, you're just a moron that doesn't understand what inflation is. Your stats still suck compared to players that are active and spending gold; however, they are just double what they were a month ago. So your stats went from a few hundred K to maybe a mil. The top tier went from a few mil to 10mil.

King Dante!
10-02-2013, 09:42 PM
Few months back, before the hyperinflation, I ran into a level 60 player who spent nearly $30,000 getting his stats over a million by purchasing LE sets... A few months later, a million really isn't that uncommon.

Needless to say, that was a waste of money.

Jhenry02
10-02-2013, 09:59 PM
Anyone remember the elite base defense at 300 stats was the end all be all of units ?

tnorman78
10-03-2013, 02:40 AM
Nope, you're just a moron that doesn't understand what inflation is. Your stats still suck compared to players that are active and spending gold; however, they are just double what they were a month ago. So your stats went from a few hundred K to maybe a mil. The top tier went from a few mil to 10mil.
Maybe your the moron if you think complaining here about inflation will do anything.GREE has found a way to double the gold sold because everyone that spends money on tons of gold will spend more to keep people from.catching them

ash.dew
10-03-2013, 02:56 AM
Agreed tnorman78

That's why I just stopped spending on gold heavily. I don't even wanna chase anybody in stats. I'm just playing it for fun, getting to know some nice people and being contented where I'm at.
But GREE has ruined this game, I ain't doubt it either. Small factions are endangered their existence. Wtf!? If everybody wants to join top factions, who will be at the bottom? It goes on and on..so f--k it and enjoy!

Maybe your the moron if you think complaining here about inflation will do anything.GREE has found a way to double the gold sold because everyone that spends money on tons of gold will spend more to keep people from.catching them

DFI
10-03-2013, 03:11 AM

T78, you and ranger are both right... I might have put it a bit more diplomatically, but everyone improved, but in a skewed way. Note that attack didn't keep up with defense, so the game is actually going to be tougher than before the inflation days (if you kept up with all the events). Competition, or people's unwillingness to accept second place keeps us spending. Even though I'm on a budget, I still have fun. Forget 100, I'm gunning for 85 free.

Drakhoan
10-03-2013, 03:22 AM
Can't help but think that you guys are not going to be happy with anything GREE does. Play the GAME and roll with the punches... life is full of change, if you don't like it go dig a hole, climb in it, and shut it.

mickymacirl
10-03-2013, 03:23 AM
Can't help but think that you guys are not going to be happy with anything GREE does. Play the GAME and roll with the punches... life is full of change, if you don't like it go dig a hole, climb in it, and shut it.

1++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dutchie
10-03-2013, 04:21 AM
Can't help but think that you guys are not going to be happy with anything GREE does. Play the GAME and roll with the punches... life is full of change, if you don't like it go dig a hole, climb in it, and shut it. I agree somewhat with your statement, however I do believe that they haven't got the right balance in several areas of the game and rather than having the feeling of being taken advantage of, as customers, we have the right to point out where there are shortcomings in the game. I do believe that customer feedback influences some of GREE's decisions as ultimately they want to provide a positive customer experience. Some players moan, others provide more constructive feedback, that won't change, but we do have the right to express our feelings even if some of them are poor in nature.

Drakhoan
10-03-2013, 04:43 AM
I agree somewhat with your statement, however I do believe that they haven't got the right balance in several areas of the game and rather than having the feeling of being taken advantage of, as customers, we have the right to point out where there are shortcomings in the game. I do believe that customer feedback influences some of GREE's decisions as ultimately they want to provide a positive customer experience. Some players moan, others provide more constructive feedback, that won't change, but we do have the right to express our feelings even if some of them are poor in nature.

Absolutely agree with your response... but every thread lately has pissing and moaning on it. Even on threads where GREE is obviously making an attempt to do the right thing and improve as everyone has asked. Since the constant barrage of pissing and moaning doesn't seem to be very effect, here is a crazy idea provide CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM and like I do with my children, provide POSITIVE FEEDBACK when GREE is attempting to perform as requested.

Dutchie
10-03-2013, 04:46 AM
Absolutely agree with your response... but every thread lately has pissing and moaning on it. Even on threads where GREE is obviously making an attempt to do the right thing and improve as everyone has asked. Since the constant barrage of pissing and moaning doesn't seem to be very effect, here is a crazy idea provide CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM and like I do with my children, provide POSITIVE FEEDBACK when GREE is attempting to perform as requested.

Hear, hear! Unfortunately there are a lot of muppets out there that are incapable. I'm sure GREE doesn't take much notice of them and they focus on the senior members who do provide constructive feedback. Credit should also be given to them for listening and making the changes that we ask for to improve playability!

tnorman78
10-03-2013, 05:08 AM
I personally like the game.... Yeah I see where the people who have put in years and money to make stud players are upset about new comers gaining in a few months what it took them years to do...I get that...but the landscape has changed whether for better or worse and no amount of complaining ia gonna change it

Ranger4Life
10-03-2013, 06:21 AM

Nope, you're still the moron. No where in my post did I complain at all.

tnorman78
10-03-2013, 06:50 AM
Your right...maybe you can explain what inflation is...since no one but you knows.

Dutchie
10-03-2013, 07:04 AM
Your right...maybe you can explain what inflation is...since no one but you knows. Maybe if I add the word "compounding" to it, it might help!

tnorman78
10-03-2013, 07:08 AM
:)
It's only gonna get worse

Dutchie
10-03-2013, 07:16 AM
:)It's only gonna get worseBingo! It is a bit like capitalism... the rich get richer while the poor get relatively poorer. At least with capitalism, everyone gets a shot at it if they work hard enough and get the right breaks whereas this cannot happen in the game. That's the way it is has been designed and I don't see any solution without putting serious thought into it. Alas my brain is already hurting by just trying a little ;)

Thief
10-03-2013, 07:18 AM
Anyone remember the elite base defense at 300 stats was the end all be all of units ?

I do indeed. It stayed in my top 45 for almost 9 months.

Then it was my Pppp-91 Pounder. 4500 stats

Now its my Omega War Chopper.... 100k stats

Dutchie
10-03-2013, 07:22 AM
I do indeed. It stayed in my top 45 for almost 9 months.Then it was my Pppp-91 Pounder. 4500 statsNow its my Omega War Chopper.... 100k stats 100k huh... Hacker ;P LOL... Stop hacking that 0!

tnorman78
10-03-2013, 07:24 AM
When I first started this game the Rae Monsoon was the unit all the "strong" guys in my bracket had. I wanted one so bad..now 6 months later it's obsolete.

NOC27
10-03-2013, 09:34 PM
I personally tend to think nothing of the inflation. Many people wanted stronger units to catch higher tiers. Gree gave them to us but because they were available to all, even slackers, we complain. Most of those complaining about it want the units but seem to want to be the only ones who got them. My view on it is a mil in stats is like what a 100k use to be the only difference is they added extra numbers to the end of "everyone." I hope the game continues with the current progression, you can start over with a new llp and catch up quickly and get involved with people who want to play. The game now is team oriented with high personal rewards if you're willing to pay and it's not cheap most events now with these super units are costly over a vault. So it's not like it has changed those with gold will always have better stats. However to those with a solid active team you won't be left to far back either.

dpghost mobile
10-03-2013, 11:59 PM
It figures, only those that have no understanding of how money works will be spending they cash here.
Inflations is wiping away your savings.
Savings here are your stats.
So all the oldtimers see that their stats are less and less valuable and fall behind.
If they go on spending the amount that Gree wants, they will stay in top, if not - farewell
Simple like that.
And Gree gains more income from the hungry newcomers

LosKevanos
10-04-2013, 12:06 AM
That this post will ever be read by Gree and taken into serious consideration is beyond my expectations... I am a very low stat player who utilizes a very small amount of gold when compared to the masses of players above me on the totem pole. In the past my gold allowance was spent in getting my very weak and humble faction to the higher tiers of faction placement in the WD events in order to have any chance of receiving collective trophy awards and bonuses that would get my apathetic associates encouraged and enthusiastic about progressing as an individual which in the end strengthens our chances of placement without gold. This was done to the excess of personally obtaining 526,462 WD points in Canada to obtain top 750... and again personally obtaining 687,738 WD points in India, which with our increased activity and stat progression from our collective members secured us the top 400 and included for the first time, nine other gold users.

India was a very good event for us because it was the commencement of the coinciding faction WD event LTQ's and we were able to win a large amount of battles which yielded a great many collective trophies and increased our overall stat strength by a large margin... To the point that the WD event placement and trophies were of no significance any longer. This was further manifested by the commencement of the first faction LTQ event held shortly after India ended whereby I immediately realized that it was in the best opportunity for our faction as a whole to improve collectively and I went ahead and spent my entire France gold allotment on securing us as many trophies as was possible in that event while attempting to guide my faction members through the learning curve of the new strategy.

Come France, our focus was no longer on top placement at all... We could care less... WD event placement doesn't matter anymore... We were focused on the WD event faction LTQ trophies for winning the individual battles... We employed the same strategies that other factions did... Level 10 walls a must, pacing WD point total the first few days to be matched with weaker lower stat factions to ensure consecutive wins, and utilizing any gold towards the last few minutes of battle to ensure victory... We had no intention of spending any large amount of gold, we were saving it for the future faction LTQ's after France and spent our energy prepping the new map targets that appeared after update 3.8.4. Despite all this and a very minimal amount of gold utilized by our members in the fashion described, we placed in the top 750 by choice because the trophy for that spot was more desirable than the top 500 and top 400. We really wanted the top 250 trophy with the energy bonus, but the math didn't pan out... We would get (and did get) a better stat yield from the multiple faction LTQ trophies with our gold than if we had invested in trying to secure the top 250.

I again spent my entire gold allowance on the faction LTQ events following France and ensured that every member received each and every trophy and supertrophy... My members are now regularly doing the same, we are up to 20 gold users and every member has increased over 500k stats since India as a result... Our faction had a minimum stat recruitment requirement of 50k stats prior to India... We have just raised it to a minimum 500k.

Lets talk about Mexico... We honestly don't really care about WD events anymore or where we place... The WD event trophies for Mexico are all sub par to what we have been receiving... It's essentially a waste of time and faction energy... With the advent of Level 15 walls, the inflation of stats, everyone utilizing gold to win battles... It's pretty much pointless to hope that we'll be able to succeed... And for what?

That's my point... The World Domination Event Finale has been so inflated stat wise and deflated trophy wise, that what used to be the greatest achievement and reason for getting stronger and working together as a faction to try and improve has become obsolete. Instead of trying to get into a top placing faction... Recruitment efforts are being advertised and solicited as to how well they did in the faction LTQ missions and events... Everyone is jumping factions to get to where they can get all the faction LTQ trophies... I'm very thankful we have a full membership since India and that recruitment hasn't been required.

You want ideas for the WD event trophies? Well... Lets for starters inflate them to god trophies... When you give a high five digit stat Trench Sub with a +30% ground defense bonus as top prize for completing a faction LTQ in prestige and then try to dangle a measly low three digit stat WD trophy with low single digit bonus... I mean come on... This isn't rocket science, it's human nature. When you give six duplicate high four digit stat tanks with cumulative low digit ground defense bonuses over a six day period just for being online during the start of a 24 hour window that shuts an hour after it opens due to rapid success of that days requirement and then want us to be excited about the WD event sub par trophies that added together don't even equal that of the six duplicate totals... I mean top placement faction who cares, lol... Did you get the French Nuclear Option?... That's what I want to know now if I we're looking to jump ship. How many reading this just said what the hades is the French Nuclear Option... Trust me, probably best that you don't have any clue what I'm referring to... It's further proof of exactly what I mean... It's seven times the attack stat of the top unit offered for Mexico!

Besides substantial increased stat strength... The WD event trophies need to be wild card trophies... Where starting at the top 4000 your faction leader has the choice to choose what that particular trophy bonus is from a drop down menu in the faction screen... There all the available bonuses are listed and depending on the placement of the trophy, that determines the particular numerical percentage of the bonus that is eventually assigned... Hence, for top 4000 placement, the bonus would be a simple +1% modifier... This modifier would increase with each top placement trophy... And each top placement trophy would be a wild card option as previously described... To where it behooves a faction once again to try and get the best placement in the WD events to get the most of these coveted wild card trophies which of course would all be designated by each individual faction according to their needs and strategy.

The wild card options could be limited in the lower placements and increase in options with the higher placements... Thereby again increasing the economic value and demand for these WD trophies and WD event. It's simple economics folks... And your long term business success depends on satisfying your customers at all levels, not just at the top. You have entered a laugher curve graphing module and your economic demise is inevitable if you don't thwart it now. Already you have so drastically changed the nature and strategy of the game that it has essentially turned away many of your lower stat beginning clientele before they even got hooked. Only a matter of time before there is no real objective to meet and we all see this is about gold sales.

The nature of the game isn't to become the best player through your efforts... It has changed to where you need to spend gold in order to stay on top of inflation or be demised to the lower class and outcasted.

Respectfully and humbly submitted for your sincerest consideration so that I may continue to keep enjoying the game with the hope of one day becoming more than I am now... 1 million stats used to mean something... Now it's your common 20 dollar bill that buys you hardly anything... I'm just that much further away from being why I played the game on a daily basis in the first place.

LosKevanos

Dutchie
10-04-2013, 04:53 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/rmjryh.jpg

Powerbang
10-04-2013, 05:14 AM
This is probably the best forum post I've read, ever.

I agree with you on all points.

That this post will ever be read by Gree and taken into serious consideration is beyond my expectations... I am a very low stat player who utilizes a very small amount of gold when compared to the masses of players above me on the totem pole. In the past my gold allowance was spent in getting my very weak and humble faction to the higher tiers of faction placement in the WD events in order to have any chance of receiving collective trophy awards and bonuses that would get my apathetic associates encouraged and enthusiastic about progressing as an individual which in the end strengthens our chances of placement without gold. This was done to the excess of personally obtaining 526,462 WD points in Canada to obtain top 750... and again personally obtaining 687,738 WD points in India, which with our increased activity and stat progression from our collective members secured us the top 400 and included for the first time, nine other gold users.

India was a very good event for us because it was the commencement of the coinciding faction WD event LTQ's and we were able to win a large amount of battles which yielded a great many collective trophies and increased our overall stat strength by a large margin... To the point that the WD event placement and trophies were of no significance any longer. This was further manifested by the commencement of the first faction LTQ event held shortly after India ended whereby I immediately realized that it was in the best opportunity for our faction as a whole to improve collectively and I went ahead and spent my entire France gold allotment on securing us as many trophies as was possible in that event while attempting to guide my faction members through the learning curve of the new strategy.

Come France, our focus was no longer on top placement at all... We could care less... WD event placement doesn't matter anymore... We were focused on the WD event faction LTQ trophies for winning the individual battles... We employed the same strategies that other factions did... Level 10 walls a must, pacing WD point total the first few days to be matched with weaker lower stat factions to ensure consecutive wins, and utilizing any gold towards the last few minutes of battle to ensure victory... We had no intention of spending any large amount of gold, we were saving it for the future faction LTQ's after France and spent our energy prepping the new map targets that appeared after update 3.8.4. Despite all this and a very minimal amount of gold utilized by our members in the fashion described, we placed in the top 750 by choice because the trophy for that spot was more desirable than the top 500 and top 400. We really wanted the top 250 trophy with the energy bonus, but the math didn't pan out... We would get (and did get) a better stat yield from the multiple faction LTQ trophies with our gold than if we had invested in trying to secure the top 250.

I again spent my entire gold allowance on the faction LTQ events following France and ensured that every member received each and every trophy and supertrophy... My members are now regularly doing the same, we are up to 20 gold users and every member has increased over 500k stats since India as a result... Our faction had a minimum stat recruitment requirement of 50k stats prior to India... We have just raised it to a minimum 500k.

Lets talk about Mexico... We honestly don't really care about WD events anymore or where we place... The WD event trophies for Mexico are all sub par to what we have been receiving... It's essentially a waste of time and faction energy... With the advent of Level 15 walls, the inflation of stats, everyone utilizing gold to win battles... It's pretty much pointless to hope that we'll be able to succeed... And for what?

That's my point... The World Domination Event Finale has been so inflated stat wise and deflated trophy wise, that what used to be the greatest achievement and reason for getting stronger and working together as a faction to try and improve has become obsolete. Instead of trying to get into a top placing faction... Recruitment efforts are being advertised and solicited as to how well they did in the faction LTQ missions and events... Everyone is jumping factions to get to where they can get all the faction LTQ trophies... I'm very thankful we have a full membership since India and that recruitment hasn't been required.

You want ideas for the WD event trophies? Well... Lets for starters inflate them to god trophies... When you give a high five digit stat Trench Sub with a +30% ground defense bonus as top prize for completing a faction LTQ in prestige and then try to dangle a measly low three digit stat WD trophy with low single digit bonus... I mean come on... This isn't rocket science, it's human nature. When you give six duplicate high four digit stat tanks with cumulative low digit ground defense bonuses over a six day period just for being online during the start of a 24 hour window that shuts an hour after it opens due to rapid success of that days requirement and then want us to be excited about the WD event sub par trophies that added together don't even equal that of the six duplicate totals... I mean top placement faction who cares, lol... Did you get the French Nuclear Option?... That's what I want to know now if I we're looking to jump ship. How many reading this just said what the hades is the French Nuclear Option... Trust me, probably best that you don't have any clue what I'm referring to... It's further proof of exactly what I mean... It's seven times the attack stat of the top unit offered for Mexico!

Besides substantial increased stat strength... The WD event trophies need to be wild card trophies... Where starting at the top 4000 your faction leader has the choice to choose what that particular trophy bonus is from a drop down menu in the faction screen... There all the available bonuses are listed and depending on the placement of the trophy, that determines the particular numerical percentage of the bonus that is eventually assigned... Hence, for top 4000 placement, the bonus would be a simple +1% modifier... This modifier would increase with each top placement trophy... And each top placement trophy would be a wild card option as previously described... To where it behooves a faction once again to try and get the best placement in the WD events to get the most of these coveted wild card trophies which of course would all be designated by each individual faction according to their needs and strategy.

The wild card options could be limited in the lower placements and increase in options with the higher placements... Thereby again increasing the economic value and demand for these WD trophies and WD event. It's simple economics folks... And your long term business success depends on satisfying your customers at all levels, not just at the top. You have entered a laugher curve graphing module and your economic demise is inevitable if you don't thwart it now. Already you have so drastically changed the nature and strategy of the game that it has essentially turned away many of your lower stat beginning clientele before they even got hooked. Only a matter of time before there is no real objective to meet and we all see this is about gold sales.

The nature of the game isn't to become the best player through your efforts... It has changed to where you need to spend gold in order to stay on top of inflation or be demised to the lower class and outcasted.

Respectfully and humbly submitted for your sincerest consideration so that I may continue to keep enjoying the game with the hope of one day becoming more than I am now... 1 million stats used to mean something... Now it's your common 20 dollar bill that buys you hardly anything... I'm just that much further away from being why I played the game on a daily basis in the first place.

LosKevanos

Powerbang
10-04-2013, 05:19 AM
Nothing like a 250 stats air unit...

Hey did you know they give away units with 15 times these stats AND boosts on them now? Just for LOGGING ON to the game.... It's a joke.

When I first started this game the Rae Monsoon was the unit all the "strong" guys in my bracket had. I wanted one so bad..now 6 months later it's obsolete.

jorge54
10-04-2013, 06:18 AM
That this post will ever be read by Gree and taken into serious consideration is beyond my expectations...

LosKevanos

That is a crazy long post for you third post. Sorry I didn't read it. Maybe when I have a free hour, waiting for my health to regen so I can get a super rare.

Agent Orange
10-04-2013, 08:09 AM
That is a crazy long post for you third post. Sorry I didn't read it. Maybe when I have a free hour, waiting for my health to regen so I can get a super rare.

It might have been long but it would be in your best interests to actually read it.

Agent Orange
10-04-2013, 08:13 AM
One problem with this massive inflation is that most of the previous 'gold' units available in the shop are not worth spending the gold on. Their stats are of no use to most players in the higher levels so basically these would also need an overhaul.

I can't possibly be the only long time player that has multiple devices and plays across many different levels. With all this stuff coming out at this insane rate it is actually much more fun playing in the low levels and it doesn't cost much if anything. So thanks Gree!

Meta Rage Trollbot
10-04-2013, 08:17 AM
I am sorry to see so many seasoned players having their 2 years of past-spent gold made virtually worthless in the span of 6 weeks. I know you are all adults and play for the fun of it, but as a former addict I feel you deserve better.

I continue to ask you to leave this game. Let your past-spent money be past-enjoyed good times. Burn your base, make yourself a legend of the game, and move to other pursuits.

LoveAndPeace
10-04-2013, 01:45 PM
I think the stat inflation is a normal development in every game. Giving out higher stat units isn't a problem, keeps game alive.
But.. What gree did is a beginners mistake
every game designer warns of
..the boost units..
Simply because they are IMMUNE to stat inflation..
A 10% boost makes yr 30s unit 33 and yr 300s 330..
So the advantage for theses players remains -always.
No way for a repair strategy, the wedge between them
and the normal player gets bigger and bigger.
It's like these TIPS treasurys, a selected clientèle
is protected against daily inflation.. :(

Syros
10-04-2013, 02:08 PM
I think the stat inflation is a normal development in every game. Giving out higher stat units isn't a problem, keeps game alive.
But.. What gree did is a beginners mistake
every game designer warns of
..the boost units..
:(

I totally agree... there are multiple ways to go about introducing % modifiers in a game. Gree chose the worst possible way. What they *should* have done is release rare units with 1% or less modifiers and have it cap out at 100%. Make it take a *very* long time to reach 100%, the people that spend gold would reach it far sooner than the free players but there is that cap allowing for a more even playing field while giving people who spend an advantage still.

If a 1% unit was super rare people are going to spend the same amount to get it as they would a 10% unit. It's all a matter of who can reach to get it. Throwing out 10% - 30% units like candy is unfortunately going to be the downfall of the game if they don't place a cap on the modifying %.

LosKevanos
10-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Consumer satisfaction is key to any business model and without it, an epidemic of bad morale and reputation ensues and mass exodus to competing businesses that have superior customer satisfaction is the result, ending in decreased revenue and eventual ruin. The pattern of poor communication and fateful decisions on the part of GREE that has repeatedly decreased consumer satisfaction, has established a precedent with its loyal and devoted following that has already begun to unravel its future success with this product... It's as though they are purposefully attempting to destroy everything they have created and shows the immaturity of business experience in their administration that has focused solely on functional product means to try and increase profit instead of fostering the means to ensure consumer satisfaction whereby the entire profits are earned. If current events continue, this will not end well for GREE. The question is whether or not you will continue to support their poor business habits of late thereby enabling and sustaining them to continue doing such... Or will you take action and send them the ultimate message... No more... You cannot continue doing this and expect my custom in time and money.