PDA

View Full Version : All about Stacking missions.

xxinterfector
10-02-2013, 02:29 PM
Stacking[Prestaging] is very useful during the fltqs.
Could senior member please tell us more about it.
Why is it useful.
Why do it.
Where to start.
Which missions to prestage
FAQs
I am too lazy to write about it. Help me out.

Powerbang
10-02-2013, 02:40 PM
Are you referring to "pre-staging"?

Web323
10-02-2013, 03:22 PM
I believe if the target path is the same as the last one, you would just have to pace yourself with the faction.

xxinterfector
10-02-2013, 11:06 PM
Yes ... ... ...

Drakhoan
10-03-2013, 04:22 AM
Stacking[Prestaging] is very useful during the fltqs.
Could senior member please tell us more about it.
Why is it useful.
Why do it.
Where to start.
Which missions to prestage
FAQs
I am too lazy to write about it. Help me out.

Would like these answers as well...

Come on really... even if you are an editor or something, it is very obvious and silly.

I believe if the target path is the same as the last one, you would just have to pace yourself with the faction.

Makes no sense... not to mention did not answer the specific questions.

HGF69
10-03-2013, 04:38 AM
Stacking is not pre-staging.

Stacking refers to the same or similar units with bonuses where these stack up, eg 2 bonuses of ground defence at 3% = 6% overall. Thats if they stack, don't go there for ones that don't.

Pre-staging is the process wherby you take every target to 1 less that it requires. For eaxample get a 4 hit target to 3/4 hits completed or a 15 hit target to 14/15 hits completed.

Next you hope that the ones you pre-staged appear in the LTQs so that you only need 1 final hit to complete the goal and save valuable time. If they don't come up then at least you've prestaged for another time.

Bear in mind you will use energy this way so if you don't want to level up dont do it. In FLTQs though you sometimes level up because other faction members are completing goals so sometimes its outwith your control.

As for a list of missions to prestage, Gree rotates it to keep it interesting and on the prestige mode you end up doing the same targets twice. Some people think Gree have removed their prestaging, they forget they did it on solo or normal.

Drakhoan
10-03-2013, 04:45 AM
Stacking is not pre-staging.

Stacking refers to the same or similar units with bonuses where these stack up, eg 2 bonuses of ground defence at 3% = 6% overall. Thats if they stack, don't go there for ones that don't.

Pre-staging is the process wherby you take every target to 1 less that it requires. For eaxample get a 4 hit target to 3/4 hits completed or a 15 hit target to 14/15 hits completed.

Next you hope that the ones you pre-staged appear in the LTQs so that you only need 1 final hit to complete the goal and save valuable time. If they don't come up then at least you've prestaged for another time.

Bear in mind you will use energy this way so if you don't want to level up dont do it. In FLTQs though you sometimes level up because other faction members are completing goals so sometimes its outwith your control.

As for a list of missions to prestage, Gree rotates it to keep it interesting and on the prestige mode you end up doing the same targets twice. Some people think Gree have removed their prestaging, they forget they did it on solo or normal.

Perfect answer, thank you!

bergmystr
10-03-2013, 05:32 AM
If you want to keep track of your prestaged missions and maps I put together a spreadsheet to do that.

Setup Spreadsheet (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?68538-LTQ-Setup-Spreadsheet)

free play
10-03-2013, 06:53 AM
Perfect answer, thank you!

good answer, usually the prestige is the same as the normal except there is a few more missions, also it takes a long time to get all maps done and with the way the LTE are coming at us, it's going to get harder, unless your going to spend gold to get both finished, I would hold back and see if there is a walk through before doing them, the units are some times rubbish, which would give more time for pre staging for the next one or the next faction LTE,