PDA

View Full Version : looking to sponsor a guild that needs or would like some help!

nachomasterx
10-02-2013, 12:10 PM
Hello, the Brotherhood of steel is looking for a guild that could use a little help and guidance. This guild would be fed applicants that are not yet ready to join us, but have loads of potential and would be great assets to a guild that ranks in the 100-200 range and wants to make it to the top!
I would personally advise the GM of this guild on how to effectively run a top guild and offer help and knowledge to develops the members of the guild. So if you are trying to make your guild better, but not sure how, message me on Line today!
My Line ID is Nachomasterx and I check messages there constantly. I have 4-5 guys I could send to this guild asap, so the sooner you contact me the better. Good luck out there!

madfighters
10-06-2013, 06:28 AM
Do you mean like a sub guild

nachomasterx
10-06-2013, 10:49 AM
Closed, we established The Enclave to serve as our training guild. they are growing quickly and will probably be in the top 100 at least in the next guild war. Contact me via Line messenger to join before their requirements get much harder to meet.

Jam3sJordan
10-06-2013, 12:10 PM
if yall are in need to open a 3rd my guild is thinking about this my line is Jam3sJordan let me know whats up