PDA

View Full Version : Limited Time Mission Delayed!

Assault and Flattery
10-02-2013, 11:08 AM
Hey guys,

Just a heads up that the limited time mission that was set to start today is going to be starting 10/4 at noon PST instead.

Kefa
10-02-2013, 11:20 AM
Does that mean the faction LTM etc will be pushed back a day as well?

BradK
10-02-2013, 11:26 AM
Great. We're all ready too.

Lancerdually
10-02-2013, 11:33 AM
Does that mean the faction LTM etc will be pushed back a day as well?
Hope they at least answer this

Asto
10-02-2013, 12:05 PM
What time is it actually going to start and what time will that be in BST??

Shauny
10-02-2013, 12:08 PM
That's nice of you I got 4.5 k energy and 2k away from levelling guess I won't be playing for 24hrs

Askmeificare
10-02-2013, 12:10 PM

It's starting tomorrow at noon PST, that's 8pm BST.

rutty
10-02-2013, 12:10 PM

Noon PST = 8pm BST

rutty
10-02-2013, 12:11 PM
Ha! Simultaneous post

Asto
10-02-2013, 12:14 PM
Lol. Basically been put back 24 hours then. Why couldn't they just say how long it's being delayed or what time it's going to start. Even approximate time would be helpful and it's only a few extra words- 'the limited time mission will start at around......'

Asto
10-02-2013, 12:15 PM
Just realised they put noon, silly me

free play
10-02-2013, 12:42 PM
That's nice of you I got 4.5 k energy and 2k away from levelling guess I won't be playing for 24hrs

that sucks, I'm the same, you would think they would give some warning

ryguy8899
10-02-2013, 12:57 PM
come on gree stop screwing all the times up

T Rav
10-02-2013, 01:12 PM
Are you guys kidding me? You all ***** and complain when an event doesn't start on time and flood to the forum to talk **** when you don't get any warnings or are in the loop as to what's happening. And now they actually have someone that came on and told us something was wrong that it will be on tomorrow and you guys still *****? Now I know why gree doesn't listen to you people. Thank you a&f for keeping us updated

keeskiller
10-02-2013, 01:14 PM
Are you guys kidding me? You all ***** and complain when an event doesn't start on time and flood to the forum to talk **** when you don't get any warnings or are in the loop as to what's happening. And now they actually have someone that came on and told us something was wrong that it will be on tomorrow and you guys still *****? Now I know why gree doesn't listen to you people. Thank you a&f for keeping us updated

i like this. totally agree to you.

thnx and ofcourse it's a day longer gees.. give it a rest folks. Its sad though I lost some energy here waiting.. but ah whathe hell..

ryguy8899
10-02-2013, 01:14 PM
you clearly aren't as active as us and don't prep maps... don't talk about something you ahve no clue on!:mad:

T Rav
10-02-2013, 01:17 PM
Haha. Yeah ok. I'm prestaged and am about 1500 cup from leveling with 3k energy in the bank and guess what? Instead of complain I'm gonna go prestage this 3k energy. Level up prestage with the other 3k energy and have a full bar tomorrow when it starts. So not only do you not know what your talking about, but your not thinking about being able to pre stage just a little bit farther to help you out through the later levels

Kefa
10-02-2013, 02:15 PM
Haha. Yeah ok. I'm prestaged and am about 1500 cup from leveling with 3k energy in the bank and guess what? Instead of complain I'm gonna go prestage this 3k energy. Level up prestage with the other 3k energy and have a full bar tomorrow when it starts. So not only do you not know what your talking about, but your not thinking about being able to pre stage just a little bit farther to help you out through the later levels

Bingo. I'd just like to know if the faction LTM is postponed as well in order to decide where to focus.

T Rav
10-02-2013, 03:24 PM
No! What I'm thinking about is I've gone as far as I can with the boss battle that's still in play. The units I would've gotten today would've helped me advance.

Plain and simple, it's unprofessional to publish a date and miss your own deadline. Have you ever seen another company do this? You don't see Walmart announce a sale starting on Wednesday then, on the day it's to start, move it to Thursday.

With all the other changes and errors, all this delay does is add more distrust and instability. Can you HONESTLY say you trust Gree?

I have seen Walmart promise a deal and not have the stock available to meet the deal yes. Just as target and best buy and any other brand. News flash, the world isn't perfect. Into games? How many times has a new console come out day one with glitches. The Yankees just had a promotion for bobble heads for Mariano Rivera. Did you here what happened? They weren't at the stadium in time for the game to be given out. Things happen. Don't blame one late ltq on the reason you can't get farther on the boss. Had you gone farther in previous ltq's and bosses you could have gone farther as well. And yes, through my experience with gree I do trust them. No not everything they do is in the best interest of the customer. It's in their best interest to make money. Without them making money we would not have modern war. They offer a service to provide you with a game, you choose to play it

Assault and Flattery
10-02-2013, 05:17 PM
Sorry guys, I just got word that it was pushed back another day. I've updated the original post here.

T Rav
10-02-2013, 05:39 PM
Really? That's ok to you? Are you aware of the numerous errors lately? It's not an isolated event. Underestimating demand for bobble-heads, as you so eloquently put it, is quite different from having your operations or coding, as it were, completed in the time you specified. I am a customer and I spent real money on gold. Maybe I'm just old school. I believe a company should live up to promises made to customers. Perhaps I'm unreasonable.

How is it underestimating demand if they had 0 bobble heads. They were limited to the first xxx amount of people to show up. But when those people showed up there was no product available. And I'm sure you weren't complaining when gree messed up this boss event and had kills from every step count towards the next level right? The same complaints have gone on for years. Your the one who chooses to keep playing. Gree doesn't force you

T Rav
10-02-2013, 05:57 PM
Sorry guys, I just got word that it was pushed back another day. I've updated the original post here.

Jeeze I try defending you guys... Lol thanks for the update

Kefa
10-03-2013, 12:15 AM
Hey guys,

Just a heads up that the limited time mission that was set to start today is going to be starting 10/4 at noon PST instead.

Thanks fot letting us know in advance.

Third try, though, what about the faction LTM? Gonna postpone it too so they don't overlap????

Also, I'm guessing you mean PDT, not PST, since it's still daylight savings time there?

Dutchie
10-03-2013, 01:24 AM
Sorry guys, I just got word that it was pushed back another day. I've updated the original post here. Thank you for keeping us informed. Much appreciated.

Drakhoan
10-03-2013, 03:06 AM
Thank you for keeping us informed. Much appreciated.

Absolutely agree, thanks! The rest of you on both sides, stop acting like the US Congress!

Smokes
10-03-2013, 04:33 AM
For everyone complaining about this event being pushed back, think about why they are doing it. Most likely, it's because it wasn't ready (for whatever reason) and they didn't want to put it out and have it all f#%ed up.

Kudos to A&F for updating us as to the start time. You all should be thanking her!

goober
10-03-2013, 04:42 AM
A&F - thank you for keeping us updated, and for taking the time to QA this LTQ to ensure it rolls out and runs correctly. We all know it's hard to deliver great games that work flawlessly and hit a timeline perfectly. You've set a high bar for fun games with lots of interesting events and new features. We want you to keep hitting that great experience!

Dutchie
10-03-2013, 05:04 AM
For everyone complaining about this event being pushed back, think about why they are doing it. Most likely, it's because it wasn't ready (for whatever reason) and they didn't want to put it out and have it all f#%ed up. Kudos to A&F for updating us as to the start time. You all should be thanking her!That's exactly the reason why the delay. Damned if they do, damned it they don't, but I would rather be informed than kept in the dark!

Col C Smythe
10-03-2013, 05:43 AM
Sheesh...

Some of these people snivel worse than my kids did....

It's not a perfect world designed to satisfy your personal needs and schedule. Get over it.

Assess, improvise, adapt, overcome.....

Thanks for the heads-up, our faction will adjust accordingly

Captnmorgan
10-03-2013, 06:18 AM
Thanks for the new heads up. I'd rather wait an extra day for it to go smooth.

Bobar
10-03-2013, 08:20 AM
So it got delayed twice now. will it be a special one, a new thing? Please provide some Details.

carl9764
10-03-2013, 08:24 AM
Can we have a clue as to what the new missions are going to be??

Powerbang
10-03-2013, 10:26 AM
Now if the LTQ is launched tomorrow and it is STILL buggy as hell... I don't know...

Bndawgs
10-03-2013, 12:45 PM
Can we have a clue as to what the new missions are going to be??

Did you really just ask for a list of the missions?

Dutchie
10-03-2013, 01:35 PM
Don't you think, as a customer, you deserve more? I've owned my own business for 10 yrs. I do about a hundred projects a year. In all that time, I missed 4 deadlines. This is about customer service. You and me are customers. Gree keeps the lights on because we've been willing to pay for the service. If there is no service, why should we pay?They provided the schedule (not we the customer) several weeks ago. What kind of mismanagement does it take to miss sub-goals to achieve the final deadline? In my own business, I don't care if I have to pay 3x overtime and hire temp workers, I'm NOT going to miss the 2nd promise I made to a customer. I can't stand hearing people complain about "Big Business" that have a failure rate of 0.01% and give Gree a pass for a 15% failure rate.And for those of you that point out the failure that allowed easy completion of faction goal because of miscoding the LTQ, it did nothing to benefit me or my team. If i went up 30k in stats but so did everyone else, then no one gained. Its just that new players and people between factions lost out.I'm off my soapbox. Sorry for the rant. Gree get your sh%t together!

They have changed events on the calendar in the past and probably will do it again in the future too as their Quality Department find defects. It is the nature of software, so maybe they need to add a disclaimer to the calendar. The defects could be so bad that the event in itself doesn't work.

What industry does your company serve? Do you put out sub-standard work just to meet the deadline? Didn't think so, but finding the defects and fixing them is sometimes easier said than done regardless of how many bodies you throw at it.

However, they have changed it in the past without notifying us in advance, so this advance warning is a refreshing change. Most forum members are used to it now. Maybe we have grown to lower our expectations, but if you are not happy with the service you receive, don't make any more purchases until they sort their sh%t together.

I'm not saying that they are perfect in anyway. They have a lot of issues that need addressing, but notifying us of a change is a step in the right direction :)

4thstooge
10-03-2013, 08:57 PM
WTF? I have staged up for the event like any good boy and now I find that some of the soldiers with high hit counts that were added before and have been staged for the next event are now gone. I used up a lot of energy to stage these including a little gold because I've got a busy next few days coming up and won't be able to spend as much time playing as I'd like.

Seriously? I get that you add to give us a new target to thwart staging to go after the almight buck, but why would you pull them after we've spent good money attacking them? That's just horrible.

SparkyZee
10-04-2013, 07:50 AM
Crazy how they delay this stuff when there are sooo many mexico missions

Marine Corps Special Ops – The perfectly balanced company of factions! 655601216

MCSO was founded on one principle: We play serious to have fun and make friends, while never breaking the bank. Our expectations of our players have never changed from always being attainable with little or no gold and serious play, while maintaining a strict policy to manage underachievement on all events.
• “Funding Friendly” evolving event expectations that keep us in Top 100!
• Calculated adaptations to our strategies as Gree changes the game
• Active Parlingo and Website with great Intel and game strategy collection/sharing
• 4 factions working closely together creating tiers for all levels of active players
• GREAT social atmosphere – unmatched camaraderie. WE EVEN HAVE A GAME ROOM!
I joined MCSO as my first faction and have never looked back, because of the fun/serious game play and great people that have grown to be some of my best friends. Come see why at 655601216 in game and “mcso5” on Parlingo!

Major Elvis Newton
10-04-2013, 08:32 AM
I love all of the complaining on here. The kind of quantifies how many retards spend ridiculous amounts of money on a mobile game

Area51z
10-04-2013, 11:00 AM
Hey better than money spent on beer and drugs. Ok all you beer drinkers,,settle down 🍺🍺🍻🍻🍺🍺🍻🍻

Thief
10-04-2013, 12:08 PM
I mean come on, 12PST and still no event! This is the 3rd time... WTF?

Have you tried re-setting your game? It came up right at 12:00 when I opened.

andymac106
10-04-2013, 12:14 PM
Have you tried re-setting your game? It came up right at 12:00 when I opened.

Yeah mine is working perfectly too.

Dad isbest
10-04-2013, 02:09 PM
This is very unethical of Gree to switch the targets out like this. They know their customers prestage, so don't screw them over and then announce it by removing the units from the game. Just add the new ones and leave the old ones alone so the deception and unethical behavior goes unnoticed.
dummies...

Bobar
10-04-2013, 02:13 PM
you could at least say that you postboned because you have Trouble implementing new targests and delete the old elite ones. thats poor

LosKevanos
10-04-2013, 02:42 PM
Consumer satisfaction is key to any business model and without it, an epidemic of bad morale and reputation ensues and mass exodus to competing businesses that have superior customer satisfaction is the result, ending in decreased revenue and eventual ruin. The pattern of poor communication and fateful decisions on the part of GREE that has repeatedly decreased consumer satisfaction, has established a precedent with its loyal and devoted following that has already begun to unravel its future success with this product... It's as though they are purposefully attempting to destroy everything they have created and shows the immaturity of business experience in their administration that has focused solely on functional product means to try and increase profit instead of fostering the means to ensure consumer satisfaction whereby the entire profits are earned. If current events continue, this will not end well for GREE. The question is whether or not you will continue to support their poor business habits of late thereby enabling and sustaining them to continue doing such... Or will you take action and send them the ultimate message... No more... You cannot continue doing this and expect my custom in time and money.

SPWD
10-04-2013, 03:09 PM
Wxxxers!!!!

Maddog's Wife
10-04-2013, 03:46 PM
Gree should have removed the Elite targets if they were mission specific. Leaving them wandering around on the various maps was underhanded if they had no intention of keeping them for a possible future event. I had many, many pre staged, and could have saved myself a lot of unnecessary exp gain. Boo on this. I have already gone gold free on this profile, and will now gladly add my little powerhouse to the free life.

dpghost mobile
10-04-2013, 09:14 PM
I liked LTQ's.
Since my leader explained me soon after being accepted, you can use the energy regeneration all time and you just have to hit one hit less than the kill.
Mean time we evolved to all kind of maps and targets, and pre-staging is a source of heavy unwanted XP.
In the past the prestige goal went exactly on the same path so you can use the pre-staged targets only once, then they moved to multiple targeting the same NPC.
This is new, leaving the targets out to be pre-staged and deleting them minutes away from the start of LTQ.
Never mind, I won't lower myself to qualify this move.
I really don't like XP and for the name of decency I expect Gree to say it loud:
YOU DON'T WANT US TO PRE-STAGE?
A simple yes or no will be highly appreciate

Sir josh
10-04-2013, 10:34 PM
I liked LTQ's.
Since my leader explained me soon after being accepted, you can use the energy regeneration all time and you just have to hit one hit less than the kill.
Mean time we evolved to all kind of maps and targets, and pre-staging is a source of heavy unwanted XP.
In the past the prestige goal went exactly on the same path so you can use the pre-staged targets only once, then they moved to multiple targeting the same NPC.
This is new, leaving the targets out to be pre-staged and deleting them minutes away from the start of LTQ.
I really don't like XP and for the name of decency I expect Gree to say it loud:

Of course they wanted you to prestage them and then removed them. You didn't see the massive amount of XP gained dissapear I'd you?

Bobar
10-05-2013, 07:17 AM
I liked LTQ's.

Totally agree.

Gree, as you say:
"There was nothing to indicate in the game to indicate that they would be used in the future."

Gree, can you confirm this game will go on after Mexico Battle Weekend 27. Oktober. Cause NOTHING indicates this up to now....

"Again, we are very sorry for all the confusion the removal of these event NPCs has caused, and we will make an effort to be even more clear about our events in the future. "

You can START RIGHT NOW, saying: the new elites are fopr thunderstrike event ONLY (and/or next FLTE).

sir yes sir
10-08-2013, 09:51 AM
not only have you deleted all the prestaging but then you make the faction goals this tedious? like seriously sat for two hours clicking away to defeat 50 guys, not to mention it takes the faction 320 to beat the level. to top it off you have 30 freaking guys roaming around aimlessly just getting in the way. you need to fix this crap! cause thats what it is CRAP!