PDA

View Full Version : Tap time building new forts silly now

HGF69
10-02-2013, 12:46 AM
usually at this time I start buying forts. I want to buy maybe 50 level 15's. This is gonna take a stupid amount of time that surely there is a way to just purchase the full fort at the combined price of all the levels below?

Better still the option to but more than 1 fort at that level so I can buy all 50 level 15's in one go and see the end price?

How about it gree, I'm getting repetitive tap strain from playing this.

Drakhoan
10-02-2013, 03:47 AM
You aren't the only one! Please consider this tweak.

Captain Steelman
10-02-2013, 03:56 AM
+1 This has been spoken of before and still we havent seen any response from Gree.... This topic concerns a very small amount of players so I would be shocked if Gree did something about it....

Please Gree, shock me...!!!

Tournai
10-02-2013, 04:35 AM
At all Leaders! React here! LOL

This would be very handy yes!

mrskll
10-02-2013, 05:20 AM
I know we would LOVE to have that ability!!

Hawkwind
10-02-2013, 05:30 AM
Better still the option to but more than 1 fort at that level so I can buy all 50 level 15's in one go and see the end price?

This is a great way to describe what we need. Just for clarity, we should be able to see our choice in total cash and total cb's then have a confirmation before the purchase.

A simple dialog box to show totals of what you are about to purchase. For quick implementation, use the donation dialog box to enter number of fortification(s), then another for the level. You could use a spinning wheel for the level since its small finite number as in LV 15 is max or entry like the donation or whatever is easiest/fastest/best from a coding point of view.

I can see using the feature for planning as in load up the dialog box just to use it as a quick calculator to see total cost for X forts at Y level, then cancel and purchase at a later date. No need to save the entry like a shopping cart because at a later date it's so easy just reenter and then purchase.

HGF69
10-02-2013, 06:42 AM
This is a great way to describe what we need. Just for clarity, we should be able to see our choice in total cash and total cb's then have a confirmation before the purchase.

Yup you would be shown total price for the fort(s) in $ and concrete

gero
10-02-2013, 06:50 AM
This would be a great change. It does take forever to buy the necessary fortifications. All for making it easier to buy multiple fortifications at once and at the final level you want.

Runningfriend
10-02-2013, 08:37 AM
As a new leader of an old faction, I was amazed this was not an option.

Big John
10-02-2013, 09:51 AM
How much does it cost for level 15?

Civiltrojan
10-02-2013, 10:08 AM
Agree!!

On another note. The wall buying process is also a demenstration of how to implement an 'are you sure' button for buying gold! Seriously, why would you have that every time you click to spend a small amount of in game cash and concrete, but not for spending gold? It's a slap in the face to the customer!

Patrick1976
10-02-2013, 12:37 PM
How much does it cost for level 15?

I am looking for that answer myself money and concrete wise

doctor Zoidberg
10-26-2013, 06:00 AM
like - totally !!!!

Plutorules
10-26-2013, 07:54 AM
Absolutely stupid and has always been stupid. There has been so many complaints that I believe that we need some kind of dialog page with gree. It is frustrating to say the least not to have responce. But now it is 50 % more tapping wich makes it almost twice as bad