PDA

View Full Version : LG my friend and OGK officer

berrybladzs
10-01-2013, 11:55 PM
Many of you have no doubt heard of the passing of my fellow friend and officer to OGK!!!
I would like to thank you to the CC community for all of your support during this time of Great sorrow
For the OGK crew! We will miss our brother LG very much and we preserve his place on OGK roster permanently!
Please post your condolences for our fallen officer here! At 12. Noon Netherlands time we will salute our friend a final farewell .My heart and prayers go out to his family that have to journey on now without him by their side.

LG we love you brother !!!

Slickster
10-02-2013, 02:06 AM
Many of you have no doubt heard of the passing of my fellow friend and officer to OGK!!!
I would like to thank you to the CC community for all of your support during this time of Great sorrow
For the OGK crew! We will miss our brother LG very much and we preserve his place on OGK roster permanently!
Please post your condolences for our fallen officer here! At 12. Noon Netherlands time we will salute our friend a final farewell .My heart and prayers go out to his family that have to journey on now without him by their side.

LG we love you brother !!! LG thank u for all ur help and guidance with this game , we will miss ya , hopefully there's CC in Heaven  psalm 38:18

AJ®Crime
10-02-2013, 02:26 AM
Dear CC community,

Yesterday was definitely a sad day for alot of people.
The sensitive message that came from LG Family make the Foundation of CC community shake.
If you was is Friend, Teammate, Opponent, Know him, Heard from him or didn't know.
You have stood still for a minute, because this isn't a game.
Behind the CC profile name: LG ..... that's a reall human being.
I have seen and read alot touching words from people I know and unknown.
Feeling broken and sad by a lost then just a CC friend, have give me also a warm supportive hands from all the messages around the social communication app ( Palringo, We Chat, Groupme and many more )

I want to ask everyone who have/ haven't post your Words of Compassion.
To (re)post it here.....
So that LG will be never be forgotten who he was among us!

From LG Family:
Thank you for your kind words. we try to contain it all yet. LG his phone kept giving sounds today. we found it posted at least to those who had contact with him to be informed. Only now we find out what impact it has on you and in what kind of separate world you came to each other. we are seriously impressed how loved he was.

LG will be Saturday 12:00am (The Netherlands) cremated privately. His ashes will be scattered out according to his wish. As we understood he was very fond of the game what you all play. We think that he would appreciate if you do a kind of attaching to do with honor demonstration with the game.

That is the least we can do for LG.
I have changed my name in to: In Honor of LG

Let's help each other to make sure LG will be never forgotten.
All we can do is honor him and live on to his legacy.

Bigg Prayers to LG's wife and kid, OGK & OGK2.
May you Rest In Paradise LG my FRIEND.....

lousiasotos
10-02-2013, 05:21 AM
that's nice :cool:

The Giver
10-02-2013, 08:49 AM
My thoughts go out to the family.

brandocommando
10-02-2013, 05:38 PM
In my one war battling with LG and the rest of OGK I can say he was a great guy, and will surely be missed by many. I am impressed to see the love and support from the CC community. My prayers go out to his family and those close to him.

RIP LG

LADY TONI
10-02-2013, 07:34 PM
My prayers are with his family. May God keep you!

candyson
10-02-2013, 09:41 PM
My prayers are with y'all.
I have put a memorial in my hood, my code is 310 540 014
It is on the far left of my base, next to my Beachside inns

The_
10-02-2013, 09:45 PM
I don't know who this LG guy was, but so many people care about him. May he rest in peace.

MISTERFTW
10-02-2013, 10:26 PM
FTW Me Against The World offers our prayers and condolences to the family of LG as well as the OGK FAMILY. LG will forever be remembered in CC as he has left many of you memories to last a lifetime!

R.I.P. LG

LADY TONI
10-03-2013, 12:38 PM
In Honor of LG, often we seem to forget that behind every avatar in Crime City is a real life human being that breathes life into the avatar. We only have the pleasure of fighting with them in war, robbing there hoods when sleep takes over, and now syndicate during verse syndicate battles. However; that life behind the avatar has a real life outside of Crime City. It touches my heart deeply when I can post on my CC wall that I’m not playing today because my child is ill and another player writes back and say” I hope your daughter gets well.” Yes this is a game and a very addictive one, but now is the time for all syndicate leaders to make a stand and honor LG by changing your name. As of today, LADY TONI (SAS for Life Member) and now Leader of WETHEBEST will lead my syndicate in battle as LADY-T Honoring LG. Once again God Bless his family and all those who are suffering due to this unexpected tragedy.

Yours Truly,

LADY TONI (SAS FOR LIFE) & CURRENTLY LEADER OF WETHEBEST SYNDICATE

Nick010
10-03-2013, 03:12 PM
Really like that Gree changed the name of one of the battle rewards to LG buggy.

My sympathy for you guys and his family. Rip

FlyMeMoon
10-09-2013, 12:29 AM
Really like that Gree changed the name of one of the battle rewards to LG buggy.

My sympathy for you guys and his family. Rip

That was a nice touch!