PDA

View Full Version : Any decent guilds recruiting(top 1.5k)

Starwulf
10-01-2013, 11:18 PM
Ok, so, I'm not quite 100 yet, but I"ll be there by the end of tomorrow(about 1/3rd of the way to 98 now, I'll probably hit it before I hit the sack tonight, and then I'll gain the final two levels tomorrow). I have no epic armors, and no + versions of any legendaries(and the only ones of those I have are Boss armors(Ice Lich, ember Lizard, and beringar). I do have 3 decent 3 star armors(storm sorc + that I pulled from a chance chest when I was level 20), Inferno Lord + and Sky Guardian(their levels are 49, 40, and 37 respectively). I"ll be leveling them non-stop though as soon as I hit 100, I just wanted to be 100 before I really started to grind out snakeskins.

I'm a fairly active player, though I'll admit beforehand I'm not particularly willing to download whatever this "line" thing is. That's fine though, as I'm not expecting a GREAT guild, or even a good one to grab me up, I just want one that consistently finishes top 1500 or so in guild wars. My current guild is like 11 members, we recently lost 3 of our top members(I'm the highest level and strongest), all of them stating they wanted a guild with more members/higher level members. With them, we finished top 2k, barely, in the blitz fusion war, and not even top 2500 in the major war before that, so now with them gone, we won't likely even finish top 3500.

I'll admit, I feel bad leaving this current guild, they recruited me when I was like level 30, but it's going nowhere and I'm tired of wasting my time in a guild that is just getting worse as time goes. So, if a top 1500 guild has a space open and wants a person who is fairly active(especially from 8pm-8am EST), post here, and I"ll give you my friend code.

Oh, also I'm on a Nook HD+ tablet, running android as it's operating system. Again, I'm not worried about joining even a top 500 guild, because I realize they are going to require more then just the standard guild chat and what not, and I'm not interested in that kind of hassle. I just want a guild that's active, with more then 2 players above 70+, that can consistently finish in the top 1500.

Oryihn
10-01-2013, 11:26 PM
My guild, Beastmode Gods is recruiting members level 90+.

We are competitive, but in order to join all we ask is that you play often.

We were ranked 14th in the first guild war and 29th in the second.

Interested? PM me here or on line: ORYIHM

Kalabin
10-03-2013, 01:12 AM
United five is my guild and our last rank was around 290. I didnt even take part in that war because I was working so we had like 12 people total fighting in that war. We are looking to replace the lazy people who wont even bother to do a single attack in the war and if you use the in-game chat then thats a big bonus for us. Thats all we use.

Most of the people in the guild are 80-100, we dont demand gem spending...I dont even see it as a plus. I dislike the idea of a game where you can buy first place and I intend to get higher on the list without it. We usually try to keep a spot open so welcome if you want.

Frantast!c
10-03-2013, 06:37 AM
It is unfortunate that in order to be top 10 you have to drop a ton of gems. Thankfully not everyone is on board with that. You can do decently well with a guild who plays often. As for LINE, we use it frequently. It's a messaging app that really helps communicate with each other through threads. It's slightly better than stock messaging apps. Top guilds use it.

nachomasterx
10-03-2013, 04:11 PM
Hate to say it, but if you aren't willing to download line, you'll have a hard time joining any guild that is even remotely competitive. Its a free messenger app and not difficult to use. It also seriously opens up way more options for you. No matter where you plan to go, I wouldn't join a guild that doesn't use it.

Deatux
10-03-2013, 08:46 PM
I wouldn't mind req. yea we use line but i don't judge as long your helpful in the guild wars i can live with it, and help with the guild, tho im an IOS guild which suckks in turn >-< but in all honestly i think people have the choice to download Line the only good thing is it helps keep cntact better during wars, but other then that its pretty quiet. but im prob wrong were in a guild of 4 people and we only placed rank #474 in the 2nd blitz war

forcefed4door
10-05-2013, 06:04 AM
Starwolf send me a friend request I got one spot, we finish in top 100during gw. Sent you a pm