PDA

View Full Version : How to create new character?

Stubble
08-17-2011, 11:47 AM
How to delete old character and make new one?

Crime City Mark
08-17-2011, 12:51 PM
There isn't an option for that right now. What makes you want to start over?

Gons
08-31-2011, 06:03 AM
I really like to start a new character too.
My name sucks, i skilled the wrong way and i just want to do it better this time...
I made some mistakes...

It would be nice if there would be a feature to delete a character oder add a new character!

I'm some kind of perfectionist in this area :-/ This game rocks :D

philipbenny
09-03-2011, 07:59 AM
i got same problem too :(

keybone
11-05-2011, 06:46 AM
Yes please, me too. My girlfriend started this character on my phone and of course its ALL messed up.
Surely you can`t be serious that I am stuck with this one charcter FOR EVER ?!?!?!?!?

K@le
11-05-2011, 09:55 AM
Start a character on another defice take the UDID code from both and the new invite code and email it to funcio they transfer it to the UDID defice you want.

AndrewDupre
11-16-2011, 11:35 PM
Please reset me as well. 807380376. To be honest it is not that fun at high levels and I have lost interest. You are stuck spending so much time getting and adding mafia codes, which is boring and lame. The construction aspects of the game are great and really shine at lower levels. Overall it is quite good.

Swearengen
11-17-2011, 09:22 AM
Cann't you just delete the program from your iphone & itunes account, redownload it to itunes and reinstall on iphone. That should do it. I lost my data when my phone crashed and reinstalled the software and started over with a new character.

If that doesn't work, send an email to the tech support to delete your character so you can starte over.

unicorn20
11-30-2011, 07:05 PM
hi Swearengen
i just tried what you suggested, didn't work, i'd realy like to reset my crime city in order to start over from scratch, if you can help me with that i'd realy appreciate it.
thanks.

MWWM J
10-22-2013, 11:50 AM
They should let you start over. I'm stuck with a chitty account on MW that's Wasnt even mine. I just downloaded the game and there was already a account. I sent in a ticket multiple times but they say no.

Sammo the Kid
10-22-2013, 11:58 AM
http://freethoughtblogs.com/zingularity/files/2012/06/banned.jpg

MWWM J
10-22-2013, 04:04 PM
Still here

Bartolo
10-22-2013, 04:09 PM
take 2 devices (one with your game, one with another cc game). transfer 2nd device's game over first device game (the one you want to reset). transfer game back to 2nd device. first device will have new game. Gree taught me this when they f'd up my game transfer a week or two ago.

Powerbang
10-22-2013, 04:12 PM

Please tell me you're kidding...

KingOW
11-11-2013, 08:05 AM
Is there a solution for this now? We have a new member in our syndicate who wanna start over.

ploop
11-11-2013, 08:54 AM
Is there a solution for this now? We have a new member in our syndicate who wanna start over.

you have to clear the cache and data of crime city from your phone. or you can factory reset it,both should work

Fruit of the Boom
11-11-2013, 08:59 AM
you have to clear the cache and data of crime city from your phone. or you can factory reset it,both should work
Neither should work. The data is on GREE's server and tied to the UDID of the phone/device. Reinstalling, factory resets, etc. shouldn't work. The only way is to start a new character on a new device (same OS!), then transfer it to your device.

Oh, and

They should let you start over. I'm stuck with a chitty account on MW that's Wasnt even mine. I just downloaded the game and there was already a account. I sent in a ticket multiple times but they say no.
http://i.qkme.me/3vh9eh.jpg

Sixes
11-11-2013, 12:17 PM
How to delete old character and make new one?

It would be nice if u could have multiple accounts on one device & at the very least u should be able to delete and start over if u wish!

ploop
11-11-2013, 12:20 PM
Neither should work. The data is on GREE's server and tied to the UDID of the phone/device. Reinstalling, factory resets, etc. shouldn't work. The only way is to start a new character on a new device (same OS!), then transfer it to your device.

worked when I did it.

scaredpollo
11-11-2013, 01:37 PM

Hey A&F my guess would be stat inflation. So easy to keep a low lvl char now and have monster stats. Im happy with mine just an idea to what he would be talking about..