PDA

View Full Version : People please quit whining.

Pwept
10-01-2013, 03:17 PM
Lord god quit whining over the chance chests. With the law of averages you will eventually hit an epic. Those who keep whining about working for keys and getting nothing are just children who dont understand that gree did not have to do anything. Just them giving us the chance for keys is a gift. Quit whining and grow up.

Sarn
10-01-2013, 03:26 PM
It would be nice if you got a guaranteed reward after Opening a set amount of chests, like they did a couple chests ago

SourSkittles
10-01-2013, 03:27 PM
There will always be complainers, no matter what game you play. You can't appease every single person.

Lord Of The Infernal
10-01-2013, 03:28 PM
→→→→→→→→→→→→Useless Thread Please Don't Reply Thread Closed←←←←←←←←←←

Pwept
10-01-2013, 03:30 PM
If you have played this game for any length of time. Its obvious that those who pay cash get ahead. Its how the game was designed.

Vincio
10-01-2013, 03:39 PM
Lord god quit whining over the chance chests.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?69768-Beast-Chest-Results&p=1007331#post1007331
lol you get the new epic out of 13 chests, and tell people who opened 100s and got nothing to quit whining? I'd say the opposite, let them post their chests result, and enjoy silently your epics.

Pwept
10-01-2013, 03:45 PM
My point is they did not even have to give us the chance at beast keys and now ppl are complaining over some thing free.

EljayK
10-01-2013, 03:51 PM
There will always be complainers, no matter what game you play. You can't appease every single person.

5 Air Fusion Boost armors is not a small prize. That's 900 EP for free to any air armor. Not to mention all the air boost armors that were gotten getting to 11 keys.

Pwept
10-01-2013, 03:52 PM
Yeah the rewards where amazing already. The beast keys where icing on the cake.

Tachycardia
10-01-2013, 04:01 PM
So start a new thread about it?

Awesome idea, this should end well.

Pwept
10-01-2013, 04:06 PM
Im irate about ppl complaining about how their free stuff is not as good as someone else's free stuff. Its FREE get over it. Sweet Jesus, they did it to give the free players something to work for and give everyone else's wallet a break. Best part, THEY DID NOT HAVE TO DO IT! It was kind and generous of gree to give us the beasts keys and cthulu quest rewards.

Tachycardia
10-01-2013, 04:13 PM
Im irate about ppl complaining about how their free stuff is not as good as someone else's free stuff. Its FREE get over it. Sweet Jesus, they did it to give the free players something to work for and give everyone else's wallet a break. Best part, THEY DID NOT HAVE TO DO IT! It was kind and generous of gree to give us the beasts keys and cthulu quest rewards.

So the solution is to whine about whining?

Just ignore if it really annoys you that much

drygores
10-01-2013, 04:14 PM
It was very frustrating to many, if you were someone without an epic I know you wouldn't of even made this thread. Being frustrated isn't bad, just shows desire. A natural thing in games like this. Myself, I've been trying to get an epic for at least 7 weeks. Been playing 12 weeks. Many chest bought over that time(would cry if I figured the actual number). Opened 15 beast keys. Then an additional 11 extra after nothing. I still have yet to get an epic. This Reward purposely gave out false hope. Its obviously just a gem selling technique. And I'm sure it worked.

I don't blame those frustrated cause I've felt it. Gree did it perfectly by the book. Convince people they will get something good. Make them grind for it for weeks working for your prize! The hole time imagining all your working for, telling your self over and over ffor 5 weeks that its all worth it. Then when the unlucky people get nothing, they rage. Not to mention then seeing many others who did get an epic. This rage mixed with false hope makes you not think straight, and rage out on your wallet till you get one. Gree ment to do this is what I'm saying.

Replicatorz
10-01-2013, 04:48 PM
Lord god quit whining over the chance chests. With the law of averages you will eventually hit an epic. Those who keep whining about working for keys and getting nothing are just children who dont understand that gree did not have to do anything. Just them giving us the chance for keys is a gift. Quit whining and grow up.

I am going to whine about your whining. Here I go, just watch....qq qq qq people are whining.

Eunuchorn
10-01-2013, 05:02 PM
I'm more upset that these people didn't use the one at a time trick. Did it to yourselves, suckas.
Do yourself a favor & only open 1 at a time from now on.

Justx
10-01-2013, 06:43 PM
I am going to whine about your whining. Here I go, just watch....qq qq qq people are whining.
This genuinely made me laugh. Lol

Joshx135
10-01-2013, 07:03 PM
Why would you make a thread about this? People are always going to complain if they dont get what they want. I dont complain about not getting what I want because I dont open chests anymore. Also, the only people Ive seen complaining that others are complaining are people that got the new epic.

bobeth
10-01-2013, 07:23 PM
I'm more upset that these people didn't use the one at a time trick. Did it to yourselves, suckas.
Do yourself a favor & only open 1 at a time from now on.

i used keys for the 11 pack then bought 11 one by one and got rubbish from both draws.

gnolaum
10-01-2013, 07:30 PM
The thing with games is that they always have a vocal minority. They take up a disproportionately large amount of a games forums, which makes them feel important; but they are better of ignored by the community and the game developers rather than engaged.

Synovia
10-01-2013, 08:25 PM
It would be nice if you got a guaranteed reward after Opening a set amount of chests, like they did a couple chests ago

There is.

You open 11 and you get 5 fusion armors. Thats pretty valuable.

Sparkle_DPA
10-01-2013, 08:28 PM
I dont know what the fuss is about. All Gree wants you to do is put in a couple hundred into the game every month. DO WHAT THEY SAY.

Brutal1977
10-01-2013, 10:32 PM

I am sooo tempted to whine about you whining about his... *ambles off*.

Eunuchorn
10-01-2013, 11:42 PM
I dont know what the fuss is about. All Gree wants you to do is put in a couple hundred into the game every month. DO WHAT THEY SAY.

I DO WHAT I WANT! & what I want is to give Gree $1000 a month.

RevzZ
10-01-2013, 11:44 PM
Do they accept Monopoly money? I have plenty....

Flux
10-02-2013, 04:49 AM
So the solution is to whine about whining?

Just ignore if it really annoys you that much

I have to agree with this. Let people voice their concerns. It doesn't interfere with my enjoyment of the game, personally, if they want to express their opinions.

I DO WHAT I WANT! & what I want is to give Gree $1000 a month.

And I thank you for that! Not sure if you're exaggerating, but as a 'free' player (okay, maybe once a month I may purchase a Giant's Bounty), I acknowledge that the 'pay' players are what keeps this game alive.

My thought, however, is that maybe there should be a one-time 'special' purchase for level 100+ players. Remember how there was that limited time starter package offer when you first started playing? I think it was like $5 for 35 gems & some gold? You could only buy it once, and I think that was my first purchase.

I suggest a one-time purchase for level 100+ players, where you can spend, say 500 gems (or maybe more, not sure what is a 'balanced' price), and get a single random Epic. Don't have a time limit on it; let players build up their gems over time for that single random Epic, or if people want to rush off and buy some gems, let them.

It would definitely give players an incentive to level up. Heck, you could even make the offer available a second time at level 200, or whatever.

Thoughts?