PDA

View Full Version : Question About Angel Ortega

ballzini
10-01-2013, 02:50 PM
So looking at the mission plan for Manuevering In Mexico (Gree had a typo it should be "Maneuvering") i see Angel Ortega goes from 9.28-10.05. However it seems the Faction mission will only be for five days where we have to kill Ortega X amount of times as a faction. So my question is do you think Gree is going to end this boss mission Thursday(which will be 5 days), or will this one go for the 8 days that it actually says on the mission plan? I know Gree has an outstanding track record for starting and ending events on time, so there shouldn't be anything to worry about right?

oacju
10-01-2013, 03:10 PM
It'll go as long as it says it will.

Exxtraterrestrial
10-01-2013, 03:10 PM
You only need to collect 5 Wraith Goliathes to get the airplane for the event but there are 7 goals

...BORIS
10-01-2013, 03:12 PM
Manoeuvre is correct. In US English, sometimes complicated multiple vowels are skipped, so it becomes maneuvre.
When used in the form you suggest, the correct spelling would normally be maneuvring. For complicated English, better off using English English and spelling out the word correctly, as alternative manoeuvring might look ugly.

oacju
10-01-2013, 03:14 PM
Manoeuvre is correct. In US English, sometimes complicated multiple vowels are skipped, so it becomes maneuvre.
When used in the form you suggest, the correct spelling would normally be maneuvring. For complicated English, better off using English English and spelling out the word correctly, as alternative manoeuvring might look ugly.

Thanks for the English lesson.

ballzini
10-01-2013, 03:24 PM

Dude what kind of dictionary did they sell you?