PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an answer

Schembechler
10-01-2013, 12:37 PM
So I had to swap out iPhones and did the iCloud backup but my game didn't transfer like it was supposed to. I have submitted a ticket (or two yes I know it says not to) however it's been almost 24 hours since the first and nothing other than a token automated response. I have seen others who get responded to in hours and others says it takes days. I really just want my account back so I don't miss the whole boss event but gree hasn't taken two minutes to respond. I made sure to include all relevant info in my ticket to support. What are people seeing in normal response time to tickets? Is expecting a response in a 24 hour period to much? If an admin would like the ticket number I can provide it to them if that helps but I don't want to copy the whole thing and get myself banned.

Thanks Everyone,

Disappointed player

Big-R
10-01-2013, 12:50 PM
Mine recently have been a few hours.

*BaJo*
10-01-2013, 12:55 PM
I waited 6 days to get my account back

TheOracle
10-01-2013, 01:05 PM
With the new iPhone, we have more transfer requests than usual so it can take a few days to get to your request. Our apologies for the wait!

Bobar
10-01-2013, 01:09 PM
With the new iPhone, we have more transfer requests than usual so it can take a few days to get to your request. Our apologies for the wait!

As you want us to report the players level and it takes some time: can players level up or do they have to stop playing at all?

Kefa
10-01-2013, 01:40 PM

Why on earth should all iPhone transfers require a tech support ticket and a manual transfer by tech staff? I can't think of another game that won't allow a player to move into a new device without involving tech support.

With the pace of this game right now, 6 days of not being able to access your own account would be devastating.

ProCision
10-01-2013, 02:01 PM

Why not go back to the old system? Even though you say it had some issues it has to be better then what you have now. Nothing.....

DonD
10-01-2013, 02:33 PM
So I have Been attacking players that I am clearly stronger thn theese players have alot of amount of money loose but when I win says
I only steal 0$ or 30$ it as much as should be stolen should be 50k or more a hit I know not all moneys in there vault at a lvl of 25 please someone explain to me why or what I have to do to loot the money that is deserved for my strength

TheOracle
10-01-2013, 02:34 PM
It should (and does work) for a lot of players. We're still looking into why it doesn't work for some players (the ones writing in).

Schembechler
10-01-2013, 03:11 PM
Mine ended up getting fixed today. Not sure if you moved that along or not oracle but ill give you credit for responding and maybe helping push this along. It was just around 24 hours for a transfer for everyone who would like to know

Kefa
10-01-2013, 08:46 PM
It should (and does work) for a lot of players. We're still looking into why it doesn't work for some players (the ones writing in).

Ok, thanks, TheOracle. So you're saying that it shouldn't require Gree staff to manually move the account to the new device - that it should happen automatically with a backup / restore, and normally does work?

SpikeyKit
10-02-2013, 12:11 AM
TheOracle a team mate of mine broke his phone and wants his account on his new one, i think its ios to droid. How can we go about this?

Bobar
10-16-2013, 06:35 AM
TheOracle a team mate of mine broke his phone and wants his account on his new one, i think its ios to droid. How can we go about this?
you asked some days ago. just i n case you are still waiting for an answer: transfering between different operating systems (ios - android and the way around) is NOT possible.

Big-R
10-16-2013, 06:37 AM
Actually they said in the cc forum not that far back now, it was. They we changed it so if you put a ticket in it can be moved this way.

Hotshots
10-16-2013, 07:30 AM

I hate to tell you this but your wrong. No one has managed to back up to iCloud and then transfer it to a new phone. Your support staff continue to say it works, when it obviously doesn't . Why do you think there are so many threads about it .... Ummm because it doesn't work

johnny_blayze
10-16-2013, 07:47 AM
I read on the forum and was able to move my game from iPhone 4 to 5S perfectly.

This is for a complete transfer of old phone to new phone

Steps:
1. Transfer all purchase from old phone to iTunes
2. Backup with encryption old phone to iTunes
3. Restore from backup to new phone
4. Load MW, it will have your game

I didn't transfer purchases in ages, so the process took me about 3 hours from start to finish, game worked perfectly.
Hint, doing normal backup (no encryption did not work the first time for me, but encryption) did)

Last thing I wanted to do was blow away my old phone and be at the mercy of Support, had faction members waiting +1 week to get account.

CJ D
10-16-2013, 08:54 AM
^^^^^ evidently, it is you that is wrong...

I hate to tell you this but your wrong. No one has managed to back up to iCloud and then transfer it to a new phone. Your support staff continue to say it works, when it obviously doesn't . Why do you think there are so many threads about it .... Ummm because it doesn't work

TheOracle
10-16-2013, 12:31 PM
We wouldn't continue to tell players to do something if we didn't test it and have it work for us on our devices. From our side we see that the number of people who write in about the transfer process not working is lower than the number of people who are able to successfully transfer with the instructions.

Big Baby Jesus
10-16-2013, 12:49 PM
We wouldn't continue to tell players to do something if we didn't test it and have it work for us on our devices. From our side we see that the number of people who write in about the transfer process not working is lower than the number of people who are able to successfully transfer with the instructions.

Perhaps you could make us a sweet little video like your colleague did over in CC. Bonus points for using your feet.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?71305-How-to-transfer-your-game-using-Funzio-ID