PDA

View Full Version : Join a Well Established Family

TWAG
10-01-2013, 12:20 PM
If you are looking for a competitive faction that has fun, is well organized, and has completed all the recent Faction Goals, then look no farther. The Celestial Army has 3 factions and we are looking for a few extra members! We are also in the process of developing our own website and app. You don't want to miss out on the excitement!

CAG (Generals) finished ranked #11. PM me if your stats are over 1.5m and you have the WD production (Gold) for this type of competition.

CAS (Soldiers) finished in the Top 175. PM me if your stats are over 800k and can score at least 50k in WD. Faction had a max of a 14 war win-streak during WD.

CAR (Reserves) finished in the Top 600. PM me if your stats are over 300k and can score 15k or more in WD.

All three factions are currently using an outside app to communicate called Glassboard. That is a requirement and a mini interview will be conducted via the website/app to determine if you are a good fit for the faction. We are very democratic, giving all officers the opportunity to vote on new members. Leadership rotates every 1-2 WD cycles.

If you're looking for a great atmosphere and great people to play this game with, I encourage you all to apply and join!

TWAG
10-01-2013, 08:33 PM
BUMP bump bump

TWAG
10-03-2013, 05:18 PM
Good evening Bump

TWAG
10-04-2013, 11:11 AM
A Friday Bump

Zulfiqaar
10-04-2013, 03:04 PM
Bump for a great army :)