PDA

View Full Version : Funzio could You test the events? Thanks

Hawk25
10-01-2013, 12:11 PM
In my guild there are some players that they can not continue with the current event, we dont see any monster to kill, and You dont stop the clock

The worst thing is that we are with full energy

Please fix it ASAP

Thanks

Voxker
10-01-2013, 12:16 PM
Make a new guild finish the iltq yourself... Easy as that

Hawk25
10-01-2013, 12:21 PM
Funzio must fix the bug, players that they dont finish the first part before the guild the can not play more

Is a funzio problem, and they must fix ASAP

Guido69
10-01-2013, 12:24 PM
Funzio must fix the bug, players that they dont finish the first part before the guild the can not play more

Is a funzio problem, and they must fix ASAP

you are correct. But you have two choices right now

1) Wait for Funzio to fix it and risk of not completing the event

2) Do what all the others did

Hawk25
10-01-2013, 12:29 PM
Thanks voxker and guido69 for your advice , we are 42 members in my guild i dont like the idea we have some contest about donations and guild points

Guido69
10-01-2013, 12:34 PM
Thanks voxker and guido69 for your advice , we are 42 members in my guild i dont like the idea we have some contest about donations and guild points

I understand. You would loose your donation and guild point ranking. Your choice.

I personally would not count of having the issue fixed in time.

Valid or
10-01-2013, 12:47 PM
I know this can be a lot of work, write down wht each member has before they leave, when your event is over, add the numbers together whts recorded in guild and wht you wrote down before it got reset.

Skyraiders
10-01-2013, 12:48 PM

Take screen shots....and get a spread sheet to keep up records and such......also

once everyone filters in and out you could have another donation race ....and everyone would be at zero....could be entertaining!!

It's all a dream
10-01-2013, 01:10 PM
In my guild there are some players that they can not continue with the current event, we dont see any monster to kill, and You dont stop the clock

The worst thing is that we are with full energy

Please fix it ASAP

Thanks

this is a good one for the who remembers thread :)

who remembers Funzio:p

Hawk25
10-01-2013, 01:25 PM
Finally i did, i created a new guild, i did the,last 2 levels and then i come back to my guild

In my case i Was losing the contest , so i always i can say i Will win but funzio.....

Danthorne
10-01-2013, 04:57 PM
I miss Funzio...