PDA

View Full Version : Knights of Renais-an established competitive guild

samuellee11
10-01-2013, 11:55 AM
Greetings,

I am the lead recruiter for the Knights of Renais (Android).
We are a competitive Level 38 guild aiming to be one of the top 10 guilds.
We placed #28 in the recent 24-hour Fusion Blitz War and #36 in the three-day Battle of the Beasts War! We achieved this feat without a lot of gem spending.

As mentioned above, we aim to be a top 10 guild, so we are all committed to spending and progressing in the upcoming war.
We use line app for team communication (doesn't lag during wars, for effective communication.)

We are currently Recruiting Three(3) dedicated/active members.

Requirements:
Dedicated (compete with our members for top points and achievements)
Player Level - Level 70+
Gem Spender - As previously stated, we are aiming for top 10, and we are all committed to the task. (100+ gems in the "epic armor war")
Contributions - whatever you can spare, its for the good of the guild.
Armor level - Legendary+ is recommended, will consider all applicants.

Contact me using line app (username is sleeboy2 or try Harbear) Thanks! We only have three spots left so hurry!

Jeansbot
10-01-2013, 01:56 PM
Bump! N such

samuellee11
10-01-2013, 02:56 PM
Bump we're rising quickly and we take Level 70s too!

Tim9870
10-01-2013, 02:59 PM
very nice guild

~Nate~
10-01-2013, 06:10 PM
Good guild ^

Cidd
10-02-2013, 10:56 AM
Hey guys, Cidd here. Just wanted to take a moment to give a shout out for my guild Knights of Renais. When I started playing this game I made my own guild and we did alright, but it was frustrating only have 7 of 22 guildies playing in the war. It was hard to give up being a GM of a guild, but I heard about KoR and decided to give them a shot after they finish 36th in the 3day war. Well, its been awesome. We finished 27th in the 1day war, with only 3 of us spending gems. We had 21/28 people play a majority of our battles. Very promising. We had to let a few people go, that couldn't pull their weight to our guild standards and now need a few more people looking to help us get top 10 next time!

We are looking for people that are willing to put in some time during wars and help score points and want to be apart of our Line App guild chat. If you want to make the most of this game, hit me (Cidd) or Sleeboy2 up on Line.

Thanks for reading everyone! And best of luck to everyone in their adventures here.

-Cidd
Lvl 123 Member of KoR
Current armor setup: Maelstrom Irons+(Epic), Soulshard Raiment+ (Legendary -maxed), Scorchstone Aegis+ (Legendary)

samuellee11
10-02-2013, 03:48 PM
One more spot left! Plus as you know from the beast chest a whole bunch of our guys got lucky with multiple epics!

samuellee11
10-02-2013, 04:16 PM
And to all the rest of you he's back and we only have one spot left. So hurry before it's too late!

socities end 1
10-02-2013, 07:23 PM
Hi
level 146 player currently a guild master but looking to join a top guild as my members never talk. I have multiple maxed out legendary armors, all training fields, always in top 120 in arena, multiple friends from all top guilds that I have winning records on, and am willing to use gems if it will take the guild to the top. Game name is socities end. Please let me know if interested and how to get line app.
Thanks

~Nate~
10-02-2013, 08:36 PM
Hi
level 146 player currently a guild master but looking to join a top guild as my members never talk. I have multiple maxed out legendary armors, all training fields, always in top 120 in arena, multiple friends from all top guilds that I have winning records on, and am willing to use gems if it will take the guild to the top. Game name is socities end. Please let me know if interested and how to get line app.
Thanks
You get the LINE app frommthe play store on your tablet/phone. Download it, make an account, and then add sleeboy2

samuellee11
10-03-2013, 10:43 PM
Looking for one more good player-also if you come in groups we can make room for you along with strong members who want in! We also accept Level 70+ players!